Lucy Attends Fuck Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy's adventures at Fuck Club continue with an oral round.
988 words
4.23
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's adventures at 'Fuck Club' continue...

Princess T was standing in the centre of the ring now. A different presence from Master T, being commanded by another woman was different. Similar to Sylvia. More humiliating in its way.

"Any girl still wearing panties, remove them now. Into the ring, legs out."

Lucy gulped, letting her slim black panties ease down her thighs. Her mind was a hot blur. She tossed her panties into the basket that was being passed down the line. Would she ever see them again?

She climbed into the ring and memories of school, for some reason, came back to her. When a teacher didn't set a seating plan, people would naturally gravitate towards the same partners. She naturally went towards chubby corset girl and Chinese girl again, out of some desire for familiarity, a glimmer of security, but moved along a couple at the last minute, just to be different. She felt her back on the tarpaulin in the ring and lifted her ankles up to rest them on the rope, feeling the stretch in her thighs, her bare legs now displayed along the rope. Other girls along the line were doing the same. The girl to her left was a slim blonde with beautifully long, tapering legs. She looked so calm and confident as she set herself in position. The atmosphere was raw with heat, the smells of pussies being presented, heady sexual adrenaline as the guys feasted their eyes on them. Lucy lay back looking at the ceiling as she felt her legs manhandled by someone outside the ring, opened apart a little further in a wide 'v' and her ankles tied to the ropes with the sort of bungee cables that she remembered her father using to secure the summer house on windy nights. Not too tight, but certainly secure. Lucy sensed her holes on display to the guys outside the ring. All those bare upended legs, a row of sore red bottoms in the diaper position, a few ragged fishnet tights, toes, some shoes, one girl in big boots. Everyone's pussy on show. Quite the sight to behold! Being secured almost felt calming, the restraint taking away the need to voluntary submit. Now she was fully displayed and set in position, Lucy could sense her pussy starting to pulse with arousal and expectation.

"Tongues first," shouted Princess T from the middle of the ring. Lucy's thighs flinched as she felt the first tongue lapping at her most intimate parts. She closed her eyes, grimacing. The violation. presenting herself like this to a complete stranger! Only thirty seconds elapsed then the cry, "swap" and another eager tongue took take over. Lucy poked her head up a little this time and took a peek at the guy licking her -- muscular, shaven headed, an almost zen like concentration as his moist tongue licked the folds of her moistening labia, her clit. She could feel his stubble between her legs.

Just as with the spanking round, things escalated. Fingers became added to tongues. Lucy felt her holes becoming wetter as a finger, then two eased inside her, curling her intimate cleft, parting her folds. Moans and gasps along the line as other girls felt the same. Some cries, each belying the same sensation, but all unique in their own way. A collective agony was apparent after a few more rounds of fingers. Girls brought to the edge, desperate to cum, but the continual swapping serving to deny them release.

Then another shout.

"Fist!"

Lucy gasped. She had never been fisted. It was something she had long been curious about. She felt acutely aware of her legs tied and splayed onto the ropes. It could happen, right now. She could present her moist, aching pussy to a strangers fist.

Several girls were bowing out now, legs untied, and they slipped out beneath the ropes.

Should she stay?

No. She thought.

If she was going to be fisted this was not the time. It would need to be -- well, special is the wrong word, this would certainly be special, but more intimate, less public. Her body was telling her yes: her pussy would have yielded. But her mind said no.

She bowed out. What a wuss! She thought to herself, as she regained her balance, standing back outside the ring.

Only a few girls were left: those that were clearly experienced fistees and lay almost in an ecstatic trance at the prospect. Lucy felt more reassured realising she had made the majority choice. These remaining girls were clearly something else. She remembered at the start a couple of girls expressing their love for fisting and the way they confidently bellowed the word out to the audience. She presumed they were the girls left, clustered together in the ring. Was this a coincidence? Or do fisted girls naturally congregate together like the nerdy girls, the sporty girls?

Lucy looked on them in awe. The aroma of sex and sweat was palpable now as she watched the remaining girls take whole fists in their pussy, their eyes wide, but clearly exhilarated. The final girl left standing (well, lying) even took a second fist inside her as she came: squirting, exploding, screaming in a gushing orgasm that was like a bucket being emptied on the tarpaulin. The raw, pink, slick, sopping display of her post orgasmic pussy. The eyes of the girl rolling back inside her head. Imagine to have that body, that experience, thought Lucy. Maybe one day.

Again, like the spanking winner, Lucy nodded in respect towards the girl as she watched her collect her certificate. The winning girl was still cum drunk and in a trance, yet aware of her super status, like a celebrity receiving an Oscar. Lucy was in a trance like state as well now, her mind altering, embracing fully the surreal world of a public orgy. Desperate for round three.