Lucy Attends Fuck Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucy's adventures at Fuck Club develop further.
1.2k words
4.3
7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy came back into the room after a break outside. Her brain was starting to fizz after the finale of the previous round. Partially from the prosecco, mainly from the sensory overload of what she was seeing, sensing, experiencing. When she re-entered she could see afresh the mood of the crowd. The sense of fervid lust, rising orgiastic tension. Naked girls in the ring, cross legged, or standing. A couple making out with feverish motions to the side of the ring. All behind closed doors, enclosed, in a warehouse in East London. People walking past on a Friday night would have no idea what was taking place within those walls. It was exhilarating to behold and Lucy felt a craving to dive back in.

This time it was Master A back in the middle of the ring. Girls huddled around the edge whilst Master A stood imperiously over them like a kinky parody of a stern headmaster. A group of submissive girls are not pack animals like a group of men. They don't all naturally fall into line behind their leader, understanding clearly the hierarchy. No, female submission is a far more febrile thing. Glances, reactions, nerves. Lucy could see girls comparing each other, assessing each other. Aware of their own bodies, their limits, the full public exposure of their mutual arousal, the ways in which each girl displayed the hyperarousal of her senses. Make up smudged, fishnet tights ripped, female sweat. Male sweat. The unmistakable soprano scent of aroused pussy. The base note aroma of the aroused guys outside the ring. The beautiful cocktail of horny submissive girls waiting in the ring. A far more intriguing sight than a group of male submissives who will naturally let themselves be led from a leash by the cock and balls without a peep.

"Nadu, now." Commanded Master A. A hush fell over the girls as they re-set their poses, backs arching, thighs parting, eyes down, in the regulation position. Like that strict headmaster, reasserting control over a class that's getting unruly, Master A's command did the trick.

"Good," Master A said, calmly as he surveyed the girls who had elected to join in round three. Lucy knew what it would involve. This one was just for the girls. The guys having contributed to the oral were to stand outside the ring and the girls were to unleash themselves on each other. This was another jump for Lucy. She had never been with a girl before. There were semi -intimate moments at boarding school, of course. Just about every girl in her school had had a crush on a girl in the sixth form at one stage or another. It was a standard rite of passage. But nothing like this. Lucy's stomach knotted again. The oral was easier -- she just had to lie back with her legs up and her holes exposed and receive. This round required active participation. How would she know what to do? Whether she was doing well at it?

"No winners this round," explained Master A, "Just pleasure for you lucky girls!" His normally stern face broke out into a wry smile as he took in the obediently presented subs encircling him in their nadu. "Enjoy!" And with that, he slipped out of the ring, and the girls were left, for a split second, frozen in time, glancing down in their submissive display, now sans commander.

It didn't take long. Chinese girl was first to initiate, curling her body across towards the girl next to her and suckling on her nipple. Slender, female hands and arms followed, reaching, exploring, groping, caressing. Soon all the girls, Lucy included had formed a spiral, hands, mouths, tits, pussies all entwined.

Lucy dived into a vacant pussy with her tongue, feeling herself stripped bare now to the status of a lustful horny animal. Her pussy was throbbing and completely slick now. She sensed eyes of other girls watching her, she sensed their skin, their legs, the heady scent of their pussies, their bottom holes, revealing themselves most intimately in close quarters. Listening to clues, signs, moans, gasps. Her fear of being with other girls began to subside. She didn't have to be in control. She could let go. A heady sense of everyone joining in and trying things out. It wasn't serious or pressurised at all. The camaraderie of young women all helping each other out in a frenzy of mutual sexual exploration. Lucy lapped eagerly on the neighbouring girl's trimmed, hot pussy, feeling another hot, eager tongue exploring her between her own legs, and remembered the ending of a children's book read to her when she was a child that features a whirling circle of tigers chasing each other around a tree until they are reduced to a pool of ghee.

Slight thuds on the canvas. As Lucy concentrated on tending to the pussy of the girl next to her, absorbing her earthy, sticky aroma, her head buried between her eager, welcoming thighs, she lifted her eyes noticing that some of the guys were lobbing dildos into the ring. Male voices, "come on girls, let's see what you've got...here's something to set the cock amongst the pigeons.". Like eager animals at feeding time at the zoo, Lucy noticed some of the girls pouncing on them, and incorporating the toys. A pair of girls formed with a double ended dildo between their legs, she saw both girls squat down on their haunches, red marked bottoms from the first round, back to back, cheek to cheek. Another girl, a wild eyed confident blonde with streaked mascara, dressed only in a bra was pressing down on each of the double ended girls' backs and encouraging them in lustful double ended fucking.

Chinese girl now had another double ended dildo in her pussy and a curly haired tattooed girl was deep throating it with fervid, head bobbing fervour. Without Lucy sensed herself on all fours, and her pussy penetrated from behind with a dildo. She looked up and was briefly horrified to see the gaze of several guys, standing outside the ring, in their tight briefs, straining with erections. Arms folded, commenting, laughing, smiling. "Lucy's getting it with the strap on!" A strap on! Oh my god. Lucy's cheeks burned aflame now as she processed what was happing to her. Without looking behind she sensed the length of her velvety, creamy pussy reamed from behind by what was clearly a substantial dildo. I'm being fucked in public by a strap on! I'm being fucked in public by a strap on... the saying kept going around her head in a loop as she groaned, gasped, trying to maintain her posture on all fours.

Feeling beyond embarrassment now, just a pure primal performer, Lucy ground herself back into the dildo, presenting her near naked body, her breasts. On all fours, like an animal, her brown hair tousled, she smiled a cheeky grin at the guys, and they cheered back. God this was exhilarating!

She was dazed, exhilarated, her body letting go. Transcendent. She was going to cum. Going to cum.

"Make her cum, make her cum."

Her body was a whirling dervish, her pussy a yielding mess. Her fully sopping display, her pure, fucked exposure. She was slipping... her mind and body hyper aroused as she heard the guys from outside the ring. "Make her cum... make her cum." Cheering. Clapping. She was going to cum, publicly, her trembling naked body laid bare before them...

A sudden veil of darkness came down over the scene, like the safety curtain descending at a theatre.

"No, stepped in Master Alpha. Not yet" we have a surprise for Lucy, next round.