Lucy Attends Fuck Club Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucy receives a birthday treat.
1.4k words
4.57
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master A back in the ring. Heat rising, the smell of arousal, female bodies uncommingling, some orgasms had clearly happened. But not Lucy. "It's someone's birthday today, and the lucky birthday girl is going to get a special surprise." Lucy, her head still spinning and her pussy tingling from the last round, was initially uncharacteristically slow to pick up on this.

"Lucy!"

Lucy's heart jolted. At the exact same moment she felt herself blindfolded. The soft crush of fabric wrapping around her head, covering her eyes, depriving her of her main sense. In a room full of horny naked people this made her other senses hypersensitive. She was acutely aware of her nakedness now, her vulnerability. She was led across the room by the hand towards a corner. She couldn't tell by who. She could sense something was being planned for her. After a few steps she felt a firm slap on her bottom. "Hands behind your back," she heard the stern command. Gasping, she reached behind, then felt her arms pinned. Ropes flying around her torso, binding her, like a spider encasing a fly in its web. Constricted, bound, both above and below her petite breasts. She had never been put in proper bondage before, only mild restraints at Master Kane's.

She felt like a joint of meat at the butchers, trussed and harnessed. She was scared of being burned by the ropes but could sense that whoever was rigging her had a calm sense of efficiency about their bindings. Lucy felt her chest tighten. She remembered in the planning she had said she would like to try rope bondage, but the intensity of the experience was getting too much for her.

"I can't breathe!" she exclaimed.

Her rigger looked at her, sensing her rising panic. "I have not tied you so hard you cannot breathe Lucy. Calm yourself." He was male. His voice sounded professional, reassuring, not dissimilar to Master Kane's. "If you need to stop, safeword and I will untie you from your chest first, holding you so you are loose, it won't take long at all."

Lucy calmed. She readjusted to her rope cocoon. A sense of steely resolve welled up in her. There's now way I'm going to safeword here, she thought to herself, I can take it.

She felt two hooks entwined and securely bound into the rope harness at her back, one at the top, one lower down. As if this was all planned to make her body respond in the desired way, she felt herself leaning forward in her harness, then she was hoisted in the air. Left foot first, then right foot. A surreal experience, like flying, but suspended and supported at the same time. She was horizontal. With her arms and chest tightly bound, only her legs were free, which she could wriggle, and to her horror she felt them separate, as she lay suspended by the hooks, flashing her pussy to the audience. She could hear cheers, a couple of comments alluding to her spread which made her feel deliciously slutty. Then another rope wrapped round each thigh, trussing her up even more securely in her suspension, legs wide apart.

"As a birthday gift, Lucy will have five minutes in this position, and she will take as many cocks in her mouth as she can." Explained the rope man.

Lucy was aware of her face looking shocked. This was so far from her daily life, at the desk, or in the client meeting, professionally dressed, that she was bound to be. But she must have grinned as she heard comments:

'She'll enjoy that."

"Look at that mouth, all ready to serve some cocks."

The second comment was female. How many guys and girls were staring at her in her powerless suspension predicament?

Lucy felt the first cock, warm and slippery, applied to her lips. Inexperienced at taking cocks -- she had fellated her boyfriends, of course, but in the quiet privacy of the bedroom. Never in public like this, let along immobilised in bondage. She opened her mouth. Be a good slut she told herself, she wrapped her lips round the first cock, with arms, legs and eyes all taken out of her control, only her mouth was free. You can do this girl, you can do this, went the mantra over and over in her head. God this was thrilling. She felt herself moved around by the cock, completely submissive. Pure physical sensations took over. The first cock released itself and Lucy felt a hand ruffle her tousled hair. "Happy birthday Lucy," said the owner of the cock, then before Lucy could compose herself she felt herself spun around ninety degrees and taking another cock in her mouth.

She became utterly absorbed, taking one cock after another. Each one repeating the happy birthday as they withdrew. They were clearly organised by someone not to spend too long in Lucy's mouth, give as many guys a turn as possible. Some big, some small, some hard, some soft. Some making her gag, and though she felt completely helpless and pathetic at these points she noted that the guys gave her time to recover before continuing. This made her feel secure and trusting, even in her hypersubmissive state. Secure and trusting as a suspended, sloppy, gagging, cock sucking slut! What would her form tutor in the lower fifth have made of this? One came in her mouth very quickly, which made Lucy proud. She knew he couldn't help himself. She tasted his warm salty cum, sensing it dribble in milky stalacites from her mouth. She couldn't imagine how she looked to the onlooking audience, but her inbuilt primness, her sense of shame, was falling away now.

Mouths on her pussy, some on her exposed bottom hole too, tingling and wet with arousal. These were the girls she thought, giving her their own birthday kisses. She felt her body on complete display now, fully alive, aroused, transcending material reality. If one of the cocks had entered her from behind, reaming her, fucking her, making her swing and buck helplessly in her rope harness, she would have yielded completely.

"Are you enjoying this Lucy?" Came a shout in a brief break between cocks.

"Mmmmmm, yes," she mumbled.

"I said ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS LUCY," came the cry, louder, more authoritative this time. Cheers from the audience.

Lucy gasped, "yes," she whimpered, a little louder.

"Tell the guys how much you love taking their cocks!"

"Yeah tell them," giggled a female voice.

Lucy gulped, but she had passed the point of return now, there was no way out of this. She knew what they wanted.

"I LOVE TAKING YOUR COCKS THANK YOU FOR MY BIRTHDAY TREAT." She screamed, forcing the words from her throat. A primal, savage, cry of complete release. A huge cheer from the audience. She she felt herself slowly rotated, 360 so everyone could appreciate her in her complete display of submission. Blindfolded eyes, flushed cheeks, tousled hair, cum around her mouth. Breasts and tummy bound and her back ropes hooked up to display her horizontally. Legs parted by her thigh rope ties, her trimmed pussy and bottom hole exposed and completely wet now from the kisses. She had never felt more humiliated, nor more exhilarated.

Eventually, Lucy was lowered. Though she was reaching a point of pure ecstasy, she could feel the strain on her skin of the ropes and was relieved, beneath her layers of arousal, to note that her rope master was keeping control throughout, and knew how long she could take in her suspension. She felt her rope harness held, as her feet returned to the floor. Unbidden, she, reached for a couple more cocks and took them in her mouth. Cries of "yeah, go birthday girl," from the guys, more giggles from a couple of the girls. She couldn't help herself. What a slut I am! She grinned as she took them eagerly.

Her harness was untied, still with her head frantically bobbing up and down on her final cock and then, finally, her blindfold. Sight restored. She blinked, grinning at her appreciative audience. "Slow down your breathing," she was told, and she calmed herself, coming down from her mountaintop, feeling her body relax and restore to its equilibrium. A round of applause. Lucy was presented with a birthday card, featuring a stylised black and white line drawing of herself sucking a large cock. Smiling, in a daze, picking out different figures in the crowd -- guys whose cocks she had doubtless just taken in her mouth, girls whose moist mouths she had felt on her pussy and bottom hole, yet feeling replete with a rich sense of power and fulfilment. She had done it! Become a rope bunny, public display girl and cock slut all in one go!

Quite the birthday treat.