Lucy Ch. 03: The Pump in Action

Story Info
Impotent husband finds another man to satisfy his wife.
1.6k words
4.03
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter, I used my fingers, mouth, and tongue to pleasure Lucy.

Lucy was now fully aroused. Her nipples erect, face lightly blushed. I could feel her labia had become more engorged, and her vagina was quite wet. I could scoop a dollop of her nectar with my tongue to swallow it. It has a tangy taste and smell.

Me: "Lucy I treasure the nectar you are releasing from inside your pussy. If you hear me smack my lips that is why", I said laughingly.

She giggled: "It's all yours baby." She had never called me baby before, my own turn-on turned up a notch.

As her first orgasm subsided, I paused in my pussy licking and left my open mouth cover her clit and mons. Felt her contractions subside, and gently moved away. Because...

It was time for me to put my vacuum pump into action. I had prepared the pump ahead of time by snapping a #5 cock ring on the end, lubed the inside of the tube to facilitate my cock rising without hindrance from the tube wall.

Me: "Lucy, I'm going to pump myself up now, not fully, just about three quarter"

Lucy: "You are so technical", she said with a smile.

Me: "I told you I was a bit nerdy", I retorted. "I want you to help me with the tube, Lucy."

We placed the tube over my semi-soft cock and pushed it down for a firm seat against my groin. I switched on the motor and the vacuum started to pull.

Me: "Lucy, watch how my cock inflates in the tube. The blood is flowing into all those little chambers and pockets inside. Take my balls in your hand Lucy, this helps things."

She gently took my balls in her warm hand and gently massaged them. I could feel my desire rising along with the penis inside the tube. We both stared at the rising of my cock. When it got most of the way erect, I clicked off the motor, twisted the tube to seat the cock ring on the base, and removed the tube, putting it aside for later. With her other hand, she grasped my mostly erect cock, giving a slight sigh.

I reclined my body next to her, with my cock and balls in her hands, leaning over me. My cock was about three quarters erect, and not totally rigid.

Lucy: "It feels...nice. Soft and firm. How does my hand feel?"

Me: "That feels wonderful Lucy, just your hand making love to my cock."

Lucy: "Is that the way you think of it, that we are making love?"

Me: "In a way, yes. Although we are just having sex, but lovemaking nonetheless. At least for this time together."

Me: "Lean down and take me in your mouth sweetie, I need to feel your mouth around me. Just let me move in and out of your mouth. I want to feel my cock fucking your pretty mouth."

She was quick to position the head of my cock at her mouth. Then, moved her lips along the shaft, dropping her head to allow her mouth down along me. The initial sight of my cock moving back forth into and out of her mouth was something I will never forget.

At first, she wanted to fellate me quickly, but I told her to just be slow and get used to my girth filling her mouth, riding back and forth on her tongue.

Me: "Remember I won't cum in your mouth." She giggled around my cock, mouthing that she knew.

Me: "Just feel the sensation sweetie, because this is the cock that going to be in your pussy in a short while. You like my cock in your mouth don't you?"

Lucy: "Mmmhhh." She seemed to enjoy tonguing the prominent veins, rolling across them. I was in heaven, sighing and moaning myself. My hips moved with mouth. Each time she came back to the head, I could feel my body react and tense.

Me: "That's my good girl."

We continued this way for several minutes, then I almost reluctantly but gently removed my cock from her mouth, and sat so she was facing me. I removed the #5 cock ring from my cock. I put the vacuum tube between my legs to steady it, placed the cone on top, and pulled two rings down onto the end of the tube. A #4 and a #3. Again, I placed the tube over my cock and clicked on the motor. She intently watched my cock expand once again.

Me: "Lucy, every time you hear the sound of this motor, you will know that I am getting ready for you. I can feel the pull of the suction." We could see my cock stretching up and up into the tube. The rim of my cock head crown was now so wide that it filled the tube.

Lucy bit her lip: "God, it looks so big, not sure I will be able to take it all."

Me: "We are going to work on that together."

When my cock was at full extension, I clicked off the motor and twisted the end. The two cock rings snapped into place and I removed the tube. I was now fully erect, felt massive. I placed her hand on my cock again.

Me: "Feel how much harder and longer I am babe, this is for you." I could see the look on her face as she squeezed and fondled me. I was sitting facing her. Her face was locked on her hands around me.

Me: "Stroke me Lucy, it will make me even harder."

While she stroked me, I took a little lube and reached down to her pussy lips. We stroked each other for a few minutes. I could feel her arousal and quickened breathing. And I could feel my own excitement building, that delicious desire deep inside.

Me: "Look at me Lucy, I want to see your pretty eyes."

She licked her lips a couple of times, and I leaned over to her face. With my free hand, I pulled her face to me and began kissing her, feeling her tongue, and she mine, as we mutually stroked each other. I could feel her pussy now wet again with her desire.

I lay back down, with my cock standing straight up.

Me: "Lucy, straddle me and let your pussy lower down on to me."

I knew it might take some time, so I had her just keep herself where my cock was just at the entrance to her pussy.

Lucy: "It feels so big, still not sure I can take it in."

Me: "Just lower yourself a little at a time, short up and down movements, doesn't have to be all at once."

I could feel the she wanted me in her completely, but I coached her to just take a little, take a little more, and take a little more.

Me: "If it feels uncomfortable babe, just back off a little and then start again. We have lots of time."

Suddenly, with a sigh, her pussy came down all the way and my cock slipped all the way inside her. Bliss. She orgasmed immediately with a loud sigh.

Me: "Hold this position Lu, let your pussy walls get accustomed to me." We stayed that way for a minute or two, this beautiful tableaux of her body fastened to mine at the groin, her breasts bold, with nipples extended, arrayed before my eyes.

Me: "Open your eyes Lu, I want to see inside you." We locked eyes and the gaze was pure mutual lust, so deep and needy.

Lucy: "I am so full."

Me: "Your pussy surrounds me. I can feel you pulsing."

Lucy: "Hard to just stay still."

Me: "Rock gently back and forth baby, just back and forth."

Her hips began to move, and then to gyrate. Her eyes went closed again; I could see that her next orgasm was building. And she came again, another loud sigh. Still gyrating, her breasts swaying with the rhythm. Now she was moving up and down on my cock along with the rocking gyrations.

Me: "Fuck me Lucy. Let your inner slut take over."

Her eyes opened. I don't think anyone ever said something like that to her.

Me: "Yes baby, you have a primal instinct to ride my cock and let it unlock your wantonness."

My own breathing was faster now, and harder to talk. My cock never felt so large and hard or more masculine as she pummeled me.

Lucy's pussy maintained a steady rhythm, back and forth. Now she was letting her pussy ride up and down along my cock, strong contact with my groin, almost slamming into me. Her face was very flushed now, her breathing quite shallow. Mine too.

Me, hoarsely: "Fuck me Lucy, fuck me baby, and don't ever stop."

Her breath was almost gasping now, a bead of sweat trickled down between her breasts. Suddenly, she moved into overdrive, moving her hips, slamming into me, her face contorted with unbridled lust. And then, as she plunged down hard, I could see her chest expand, and she let out a scream so loud, a bellow, her fingers dug into my chest. I could feel the gush of her cum spurting out, running down my cock and balls. Her legs flailed out behind her, our only point of contacts being our groins, and her hands dug into my chest.

Then she collapsed on top of me, almost comatose. It felt like her whole body was quaking, as if in a tremor. She was so completely spent from her massive orgasm. But her hips gently rocked on me, my turgid cock still up inside her. Her voice murmuring intelligible words. After a little time, I gently rolled her off of me, allowing my cock to slip away from her.

As I did, she wrapped her arms around me and whispered clearly in my ear: "Baby, I needed that so much, thank you."

And her husband did not interrupt us.

And now it was my turn.