Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The occasionally cleavage-filled picture from Reagan didn't help the situation either!

A new week started, and Lucy found herself sitting at her desk, mindlessly working once more. Discreetly, she slipped her phone out of one of her desk drawers and shot Reagan a quick message. They had made plans to go see a movie soon now that the theaters were back open, and they were going to watch some Rom Com that had just started showing. Lucy smiled as she received a flirtatious text back, her cheeks reddening and her imagination going wild.

A short cough from behind her broke her from her reverie.

"Ahem, Ms. Smith," a masculine voice called out from behind her, causing the futa to slam the drawer loudly, "I'd like to speak to you in my office."

Swiveling around in her chair, Lucy didn't even have to look to know who was speaking to her. Dressed in a smart suit and plain tie was her manager, the boss she reported to directly, Mr. Williams. Dark skin, a bald head but a well-trimmed black beard, and strong, piercing brown eyes - he cut quite an intimidating figure. His height didn't help either, and he practically towered over everyone else in the office; Lucy didn't even come up to his shoulder.

"O-of course, sir!" Lucy managed to squeak out. The tall man nodded at her before turning around. As he headed towards his office, Lucy shot up and followed him, hurrying to catch up with his long strides. The walk to his office wasn't a long one by any means, but it felt like it stretched on for forever to the worried futa. Almost on cue, Lucy could feel her obtrusive package bounce between her legs with the swiftness of her movements. He entered first, of course, and held the door open for her. She followed behind closely, and the door slammed shut with an audible bang as Lucy took the seat in front of his desk.

She didn't know why she was here, but she could only assume the worst. Was it because she was late last week? Had she been on her phone too much? She always did her best to do her work well, and didn't think she ever made a mistake but - oh god, was that why she was here? Was she screwing everything up and they were tired of fixing her messes? She probably screwed up on that big account that had been passed to her; she knew she hadn't been ready to handle it!

Or was it some more vulgar? Had she accidentally slipped, or had it accidentally slipped!? She did her best to keep it contained, she really did! It was just so hard to-

"Ms. Smith, I'm here to talk to you about your work so far here." Mr. Williams said in his deep, rich voice, interrupting her stream of consciousness, leaning forward in his chair as he spoke.

"M-my work?" Lucy managed to question, gulping loudly. She really was about to be fired, wasn't she? Her eyes watered, as they always did when she was faced with a situation she didn't know how to deal with. Fists clenching and unclenching her lap, grabbing the black fabric of her long skirt between her fingers, she did her best to stare ahead, even if her eyes were nearly entirely unfocused. What would happen to her if lost this job!? No place was gonna wanna hire if she got fired from this company!

"Yes, I have to say..." her boss trailed off, squinting at the young girl, "it has been excellent. Really superb stuff. The way you handled that department store case a couple months ago? Nearly perfect. That goes for the rest of your work as well. Rarely a mistake made when the accounts are reviewed, and honestly, they usually get looked over anyway - a few cents here and there lost in the void. I know you've only been with the company for what, a year? But if you keep this up, I think you have a bright future here."

"I-I... I do?"

"You do." the large man confirmed.

"T-thank you, I don't know what to say."

"Just keep up the good work. You know the boss, the big boss," Mr. Williams showed a blindingly-white row of teeth as he smiled, "prefers to promote from within the company. So if you keep showing this level of excellence and commitment, I'm sure there will be higher places for you to go."

"Thank you sir!" Lucy exclaimed, finally finding her voice, trying not to sniffle in between words.

"You can go now Ms. Smith." the large man finished with a nod.

Lucy nodded and stood up, her legs shaky beneath her. Walking to the door, she gave a glance backward, but her boss was already looking through a pile of paperwork on his desk. Closing it quietly behind her, she crept back to her desk, doing her best to ignore all the eyes that were no doubt on her; the manager didn't often do one-on-one's with the regular employees. Practically collapsing back into her chair, she let out a loud sigh of relief, her hand pressing against her forehead dramatically. That was not what she had expected!

After shooting a quick, excited text to Reagan, Lucy tried to focus on her work once more. Of course with how her brain unfortunately worked, she felt more pressure to do well, and constantly found herself double-checking and even triple-checking her calculations; the buzzing from her desk drawer didn't help the situation either. Several more anxious hours later, and it was time for her to leave. The constant anxiety she felt wasn't helped by the fact that despite her best efforts, she wasn't able to catch a solo elevator, and was forced to squish shoulder-to-shoulder with a large group of strangers.

The entire ride down Lucy was acutely aware of her body, more so than she was normally. It felt like the constant pulsing of her cock was like a drum, and that everyone around her could no doubt hear it. The normal, muted rumblings from her balls felt deafening to the small futa, blasting her eardrums with each low gurgle. It didn't matter that the other people were talking on the phone or to each other, easily producing more volume than her genitalia ever would in their flaccid state, it still felt like everyone could tell what was going on below her long skirt.

Almost bursting through the elevator doors, Lucy practically sprinted towards the exit.

Then, something else happened. It had to have happened that day, anything the universe could do to ruin her amazing day. The bus was packed; all the seats were taken and people were standing shoulder to shoulder, crammed like large sardines in a giant metal can. Lucy was stood in front of a tall woman with an enormous, tank top-clad bust, one that was currently mashing into the back of her head - something that would be a delight to anyone else, but only brought her nerve-wracking horror. The woman barely seemed to notice, too busy speaking loudly into a phone pressed up against her ear; the overly-sensitive futa, however, noticed everything.

Every bump. Every lurch. Every stop. It all seemed to send the woman's giant breasts jiggling around Lucy's head, bumping into her ears and lightly batting against her face. The small futa's eyes were wide the entire time, and she felt glued to her spot, petrified, unable to move in the crowded vehicle. Each soft-bashing sent a shiver down her spine. And then that shiver went lower and lower, down to her suffocating genitals, which were currently shaking in protest, screaming to be released at the unwarranted sexual sensation.

It felt like it all happened at once in slow motion. The bus stopped suddenly, sending the tall woman hurtling forward. She caught herself quickly, but not quickly enough; her massive mammaries nearly completely engulfed Lucy's small head for a moment. The woman muttered a swift apology, unknowing at what she had just done to the small girl in front of her. Lucy barely contained a moan as her cock flexed mightily, snapping its restraint. Both her dick and the broken leather strap hit the floor at the same time, one hitting the cold steel with a much louder thud than the other.

Hot tears immediately welled up in Lucy's eyes. She was frozen in place, unsure of what to do; she didn't even know if anyone had noticed her sudden, obscene display. Head growing light, it felt like she would faint - but, miraculously, she didn't. Some last vestige of calm, rational thought came barreling towards the forefront of her brain, causing her to act. Trying to be as discreet as someone who's multi-foot cock just fell from the confines of their skirt could, she crouched down, pretending to have dropped something. This gave her the momentary respite of having her ankle-length skirt drape over her exposed shame, hiding it from the few wandering eyes that had begun to focus on the moving girl.

She stayed like this for longer than was socially acceptable, kneeling on the ground, crying softly, all the while drawing annoyed stares from the people around her. A small bit of luck seemed to come Lucy's way, and the bus pulled up to another stop; it wasn't Lucy's stop, but she would take whatever she could get at this point. Having already shoved the torn leather restraint haphazardly into her purse, Lucy quickly coiled her cock in her arms, still hiding it under her long skirt. Holding the folded mass up to her stomach like a pregnant woman, Lucy rushed out of the bus, pushing and bumping people out of her way, causing many curses and insults to be thrown her way.

As soon as she was out in the open once more, Lucy ran as quickly, at least as quickly as she could while holding a multitude of throbbing pounds of flesh against her body, to the nearest alley. Darting between two buildings, she ducked behind a dumpster, collapsing in a heap; it was an appropriate location considering she felt like the trash that she was sure she was. Finally, her mind gave out, no longer able to deal with what had just happened. Sitting against the dirty ground, cock once again resting between her legs, the small futanari began to bawl.

Tears and snot ran down her face, unhindered, soaking her features and her blouse. Despite her best efforts to keep her volume to a minimum, naturally afraid of drawing the curious ire of a random passerby, she wailed loudly, practically screaming in despair. Her breaths came out in ragged gasps as she beat her fists in defeat against her skirt, slamming her hands against her softening genitals; it barely hurt, the flesh too thick for her to make much of an impact. This only made her angrier. Why did this have to be her life!?

Lucy wasn't sure how long she had sat in that dirty, smelly alley, leaning against the grime-encrusted dumpster and crying. Eventually, as all things do, her tears subsided, and she was left snorting and choking on her own mucus as she attempted to rub her face free of the stained moisture. Realizing couldn't sit in the disgusting corridor all day, she took the broken strap from her purse, and began the process, which was already arduous when she had a functional restraint, of tying her cock to her leg. It took a long time, but eventually Lucy managed to get it tied in a way that it only slightly bulged out her dress around her knees.

Standing up, Lucy made her way out of the alley. She had to hobble as she moved, lest her make-shift strap come undone, barely hanging on as it was. Holding her purse in front of her legs like a schoolboy trying to hide an erection, she hoped it covered the majority of her shame as she passed by other pedestrians. It felt like it took hours, but Lucy finally reached her apartment, her broken strap miraculously holding the entire way. Completely broken and drained from the overwhelming day, Lucy fell face first onto her bed and cried again, ignoring the incessant buzzing from her phone and the audacious humming from her most hated parts. Once again, she fell asleep this way, the sounds of her own sobbing lulling her into a restless slumber.

Just as before, she woke up in a soaked bed, the covers pulled from her body. She screamed.

The rest of the week went, admittedly, much more smoothly. She had managed to take care of herself, begrudgingly, swifter than before, and she had woken up early despite having not set an alarm. She had to send a text apologizing to Reagan for her lack of communication the day before, assuring her that the long day mixed with the meeting with her boss had just exhausted her; she left out the incident on the bus, of course. Always prepared, Lucy had another strap hidden away, and was able to leave the house as normally as she always did: deformity bouncing, but constrained beneath her dress.

Lucy managed to feel more at ease at work, happy at least that the incident hadn't occurred there. With her boss's compliments only loosely hanging over her head, she managed to fall back into her usual work routine, completing tasks with the same amount of efficiency as before. Not having much of a choice, she rode the bus again of course, none of the other usual passengers or drivers being wise to what had happened the day before; at least if they were they didn't say anything to the small futa. She was really counting her blessings now.

It was the night before her big movie date with Reagan. She always knew how to make her feel better, and the redhead had unknowingly provided all the comfort that Lucy needed to continue on, being the only reason Lucy had even bothered to get out of bed after that day. After long hours of lying in bed and texting, Reagan regrettably had to go to sleep, still having classes to attend the next morning. Lucy should have tried as well, but found herself wide-awake, too wired from thinking about tomorrow. As she lay in bed staring at the ceiling, a familiar rumbling in her nether regions spurned her futile attempts at sleep.

Hopping to her feet, her cock making its usual slap against the carpet, Lucy paused before heading out of the room. Opening a drawer on her nightstand, she dug through the clutter before her fingers grazed a familiar object. Grabbing it swiftly and hiding it behind her back like someone else could possibly see it, she marched on towards the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she waited for the water to heat up, still clutching the item carefully behind her back, before she got in.

Stepping over the edge, her genitals impacting the ceramic before falling onto the floor of the bath, Lucy finally revealed what she had been keeping a secret. Long, purple, and slightly phallic shaped with a large suction cup on one end of it, it could only be one thing: a dildo. Being a futanari, Lucy possessed, naturally, both sets of genitalia, and her lady bits usually went woefully neglected due to the amount of attention her dick needed; she kept her vagina clean of course, even if didn't get used much. Heck even peeing from it took too long due to her unnaturally large bladder! But tonight, tonight she would satisfy both of her parts!

Suctioning the sex toy to the wall opposite the showerhead, just a bit lower than her hips, Lucy stroked its fake length up and down several times, lubing it with her water-soaked hand. Almost as though it knew what was coming, her cock lurched to attention, snaking out against the floor of the tub. Lucy's could feel her lips pulse between her legs, producing their own liquid arousal. Turning around, the futa slowly began to press her body back until she felt the warmed plastic touch her vagina.

"Oh yessss..." Lucy moaned as the thin tip sunk between her small folds. As it had so many times in the past week, the futa's mind automatically went to Reagan. She knew Reagan wasn't like her, but she still imagined it was the redhead's fingers sinking between her lips, spreading them out so gently. She pushed herself farther back on the thin sex toy, letting it prod deeper into her depths. Predictably, her cock began to throb and lift itself off the wet ceramic, belching out a helping of precum as it began to come to life.

In no time at all, Lucy had speared herself completely onto the dildo. Taking a moment to get used to the feeling of being filled, one she didn't experience often, the futa reached down to grab at her own lengthening pole. Heaving it up, she pointed it forward, holding it steady as she started to lift up off of the fake-phallus within her. Just before it completely exited her moist folds, she slammed back down, taking the entire thing in one fell swoop; her cock reacted along with her, spraying more precum against the opposite wall as she moaned loudly.

"Oh Reagan!" Lucy half-screamed, her vagina tightening around the plastic she was now fully bouncing back and forth on. Her pussy gripped the shaft hard, gushing its juices against the wall. Eyes closed, Lucy fantasized that Reagan was the one fucking her, using a dildo of her own or her fingers to bring the futa to orgasm. Her beast was now completely hard, the giant glans hovering just inches away from the far wall. A perpetual stream of white goop leaked from the tip, coating the shower's knobs in her essence.

Her self-fucking got more wild, her hips practically a blur as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm from her neglected hole. Cum factories touching the ground, they trembled and bounced off her feet, growing larger and larger under the warm spray from the shower head. Her cock throbbed fiercely, upping its pre production, like it was jealous that it wasn't the one cumming over and over again. It was getting harder and harder for the young futa to steady herself, the combination of constant orgasms causing her legs to wobble weakly, and the backsplash of her own sludge against her feet made it hard to keep standing.

Then all at once, she slipped. Somehow, she managed to dislodge the suctioned dildo from the wall, and it fell with her; she landed hard on her rear, the sex toy attached itself to the floor of the tub and shot straight up into her, even deeper than before. Despite the pain she felt as she hit the ground, the sudden, forceful intrusion into her depths caused her to orgasm once again, but this time from both ends. Her cunt gushed another large helping of clear liquid onto the floor of the tub, as her balls, which were splaying her legs out to the walls, immediately shot their load into Lucy's cock.

A scream escaped her lips from the mix of pain and intense pleasure, her first jet of cum following close behind. It rocketed straight up, her cock still shaking from the impact of hitting the ground itself, and splashed onto the ceiling, huge dollops of cum raining back down onto the shaking futa. The blast of cum trailed against the surface as her cock steadied between her legs, spraying in an unbroken stream and leaving a clear path as it hit the corner where the ceiling met the wall. It continued farther down, shooting straight against the shower head, the dense goo overtaking the powerful spray of water for a moment before that same shot dropped even lower.

Still reeling from the double orgasm, one half of which was still ongoing, Lucy could do nothing but lie against the back of the shower and let her cock fire uncontrollably. Her thick sludge splattered around the tub, covering the black shower curtain and speckling it in white. Cum filled the shower continuously, drenching Lucy's splayed legs in her own essence. Head thrown back, whole body trembling, the futa moaned through it, now lost in the idea of her filling Reagan with her prodigious seed.

After several minutes, Lucy realized her explosive ejaculation had come to an end. Opening her eyes, hot water beating against her chest, she slowly regained her faculties. She found herself sitting on the floor of the shower, cum swirling around her lower half, her cock softening against the cold tile. She became acutely aware of the hard plastic still lodged inside of her, and on shaky legs, began to stand up. Bracing herself on the sides of the tub, she lifted herself off the sex toy, an embarrassing amount of clear honey vacating her insides as the plastic departed her sore lips. With one hand on the wall, she wobbled back and forth for a moment, breathing heavily.

1...34567...10