Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was a mess, of course. Even though most of her semen seemed to have landed in the tub, slowly draining and diluting from the spray of the showerhead, it was still everywhere. The shower curtain had been painted white, only small streaks of its original color showing through. Cum continued to drip from the ceiling, and the three walls that surrounded the watery chamber had been covered as well; hell, her thick goop was even dripping off the showerhead! Looking down, Lucy was at least relieved to see her cock had mostly softened, and that her testicles were slowly rising towards her knees.

It took awhile to clean, and the water had unfortunately turned cold by the time Lucy had finished, but now she was exhausted, something to be happy about at this late hour. After a quick rub down with a clean towel, Lucy trudged to her bed, her lids already feeling heavy over her eyes. She collapsed onto the dry sheets, hugging her massive cock like it was a body pillow. In seconds she was whisked off to unconsciousness.

The next day moved in a slow blur. The excited futa could barely concentrate at work, her mind obviously elsewhere. Numbers seemed to jumble together on the screen, and despite her familiarity with the programs she used, doing much of anything was a process in itself; the constant pain from sitting on her bruised behind didn't help the situation either. Her willpower held out though, and she managed to keep her phone hidden away, only taking it out during her lunch break. Even though she should have worked through lunch to make up for the lack of progress she had made, her desire to talk to Reagan overrode her desire to be a good employee.

R: I'm excited for tonight :)

L: I am too!

L: work is going by slow ugh lol

R: Omg I know class is killiiing me rn!

L: haha pay attention!

Their conversations were like this for much of the day. Despite Lucy's lack of commitment to her job that day, she did manage to get some work done, and felt satisfied as the clock struck that magic number. Waiting as she always did, Lucy busied herself by texting, her heart beginning to race as she realized she was just a couple hours away from seeing her date! Once the office had cleared, Lucy grabbed her things and hurried out, wanting enough time to change and get cute for Reagan.

Everything seemed to take forever today. Lucy swore she waited 10 minutes before the elevator opened its doors to her, and she missed her bus by seconds. The next one took its sweet time to get to her, and it felt like the driver hit every red light and waited at each stop for an inordinate amount of time. While she had gotten lucky with an empty elevator, the bus was packed again due to some convention or other that was in town, and Lucy had been sandwiched between two large, sweaty men, who talked to each other loudly over her head. At least it wasn't some big breasted woman again, she had thought to herself with a shudder.

Her phone buzzed as Reagan texted her again.

R: Hey, if it's not too inconvenient, can we meet at the school?

R: I need to do something after class really quickly and I'd like to walk with you to the theater

R: It's pretty close by haha

L: yeah thats ok

R: Ok good :) just wanted to make sure

Practically running from the bus stop to her apartment, her eyes barely glanced at the hazmat suit-clad company workers who were packing up their van, ignoring any fear she would have felt at them noticing her. Slamming her door shut, she rushed to her bedroom, stripping as she went. She already had an outfit in mind, and quickly ruffled through her clothes. Foregoing a dress this time, she put on a simple, orange long-sleeved shirt, throwing it over the plain black bra she already had on. An accompanying long blue skirt with a bow on the hip was next, and Lucy gave a couple twirls in the mirror to make sure it covered her shame completely. She looked as bright and sunny as she felt, and her own image brought a smile to her face.

A quick touch up of her makeup, cleaning of her teeth, and reapplying of deodorant and a nicely floral-scented perfume and she was just about ready to go. She had still had time before she had to leave, and she quickly shot Reagan a text to let her know she would be heading out soon. Slipping a pair of tan flats on, Lucy stopped to grab a bottle of water and hurried from her apartment back to the bus stop.

Lucy was surprised she'd never had a heart attack, considering how hard the organ seemed to always drum in her chest. She got much luckier with the bus on her way to the college, and was well on her way there with time to kill. Sighing to herself, Lucy was glad she had panicked for no reason this time. Swallowing the contents of her water bottle quickly, she held the empty remains tightly in her hand as she watched buildings fly by the window. A buzzing from her purse grabbed her attention.

R: Almost out of class!

L: I'm almost there lol

L: it took me forever to leave work!

R: At least you're done already lol

R: Meet me outside the Atwood building

L: ok, I think I know where that is haha

Upon arriving at the large college Lucy took a deep breath before stepping onto the campus. Despite the late hour, students roamed the grass and walkways, chatting with each other and making their way around the vast school. Wandering a bit as she got her bearings, Lucy made a beeline for the building as soon as she saw it, her eyes darting back and forth at the numerous bodies that flowed around her. Going halfway through the campus to reach her destination, Lucy stood awkwardly outside of the door as she waited for her date.

Time seemed to stop as a large group of variously-aged students suddenly rushed out of the building, surrounding her in every direction as they walked by. The encroaching mass of bodies nearly walled in Lucy from every angle. Almost on cue, her body began to shake, and she found herself petrified, unable to move to a more open area. Her eyes spun around in her skull, attempting to look at everyone at once; they fell onto a boy eating an apple, and she let out an involuntary shudder, her body wincing as he tossed the fruit into a nearby bush. A loud laugh from behind her caused her to spin around on her heels, trying to locate the source of this vocal mirth.

Oh no... they were all looking at her, weren't they!? They knew! They had too! Why else would everyone be staring at her!? They were all going to start laughing, that first one being the signal for them to start! No, not here. She didn't even go here, how could they all know!? Lucy could hear the words ring in her ears. Weirdo. Freak. Monster. Oh god, they were all circling her, boxing her in. She wouldn't be able to escape!

Lucy's hands began to raise towards her trembling face, before a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her from behind.

"Hi cutie." Reagan whispered, planting her chin on Lucy's head.

Just like that, her worries seemed to disappear. Lucy's hands grabbed at Reagan's strong arms, holding her tightly. The futa exhaled, her entire being lightening. She pressed herself backward, pushing herself against the redhead's larger form. The pair stayed like that for nearly a minute, basking in each other's presence, Reagan just happy to see her cute little date, while Lucy's comfort came from a much deeper place. Disconnecting herself, Lucy slowly turned around to face her savior.

Reagan stood tall and beautiful, smiling at the small girl. Lucy took in every delicious inch of the freckled-woman. A black top adorned her front this time, short-sleeved and showing plenty of cleavage - she must've been wearing a push up bra to show off so much skin! Her jeans looked even more painted on than before, clinging to her legs and hips like a second skin. Paired with the same purse as before and a pair of sensible running shoes, and Lucy found herself practically drooling at the sight of her.

"I-I'm so glad you're here" Lucy greeted, already blushing, "you look amazing."

"And you look adorable enough to eat!" Reagan laughed, before suddenly grabbing Lucy by the waist and pulling her close again; this action was followed by a brief peck on the lips. Lucy almost squealed she was taken by such surprise. Reagan pulled the brunette to her side, her arm wrapped around her waist possessively. It took a minute for Lucy to get her bearings, but she quickly fell into step with the taller woman, who had begun to walk forward. Putting her head against Reagan's side, Lucy tried to look down and let her brown hair curtain her blushing face. Arriving at the exit of the school, Reagan spoke once more.

"Have any trouble finding the building?"

"N-no, I've been here a few times."

"Good! You just seemed a little lost when I saw you."

"Yeah," Lucy gulped, "I just get, um, nervous in big crowds sometimes."

"I thought so," Reagan started before rushing to her next sentence, "I mean, just from some of the things you've said before, I kinda got that impression. I'm sorry I should've been more thoughtful."

"It's ok," Lucy mumbled, features falling, "I agreed to meet you here."

"Next time just say something, ok?"

Lucy nodded, feeling ashamed of herself. A firmer grip on her hip, and a tight squeeze, reassured her she hadn't done anything wrong. Lucy smiled again, looking up at her tall companion. They fell back into the conversation, the futa trying to keep it light. Passing through several random streets and neighborhoods, the duo finally came upon a shopping center. Holding Lucy close, Reagan led the way, cutting through the crowded parking lot.

Arriving at the theater, Reagan opened the door and let Lucy in first. Quickly overtaking her, the redhead handed her phone to the greeter, having already purchased their tickets online. The pair moved towards the concession stand, Lucy half-heartedly scolding Reagan for buying her ticket without asking. A brief argument ensued, with Lucy insisting she be the one to pay for the snacks since Reagan had bought the tickets. After relenting, the pair grabbed their choice candies and popcorn, Lucy paying at the register, before heading to the assigned screening, Reagan's long arm never leaving Lucy's hip.

Having arrived early, the pair had a free run of the theater and headed towards the back. Sitting in the center of the row, Lucy wincing slightly, they sat and chatted as the previews and commercials rolled, Reagan digging into the popcorn already. Lucy drank one of the three water bottles she had purchased, something that had drawn a confused look from the redhead. They watched a few other people wander in, but all in all it looked like it would be a fairly sparse crowd.

"Sorry if grabbing you like that was a bit sudden." Reagan said from between a mouthful of popcorn.

"Oh it's ok!" Lucy replied, her head turning to look at her date, "I-I liked it. It made me feel wanted."

She ended the last statement with a blush.

"Well, good. I do want you, and I like it when people know it!"

"R-really?"

"Of course!" Reagan half-laughed, sipping from her soda, "can't have anybody flirting with my girl!"

Her girl!? Ah! Lucy found herself grinning like a maniac, her cheeks reddening further. Did that mean Reagan wanted to be... exclusive!? The thought sent the futa's mind into overdrive, and she barely heard anything else the redhead said to her for several minutes. Smiling, Lucy leaned over and rested her head against Reagan's shoulder, the armrest between them having never been lowered. Happily, Reagan wrapped her arm around Lucy's back, her hand resting on her supple shoulder, and squeezed her tight.

The theater darkened and the movie began.

Familiar actors appeared on the screen, followed by a cute opening. The pair fell into a comfortable, expected silence as the flick played, both smiling, both enjoying the presence of the other. An early joke drew a low giggle from Lucy, the soft sound causing Reagan's heart to flutter. How cute could one girl be? Reagan felt her focus fade as her eyes wandered to her smaller partner, eyes roaming over her body. Everything about her was so sweet, from her round face, to the way she dressed. Without thinking, the redhead moved her other hand to Lucy's chin and drew her face away from the screen.

Before Lucy could comprehend what was going on, Reagan's lips were on hers. The futa couldn't help but moan, unable to hold it in as she felt those plush pillows envelope her mouth. Reagan pressed her face against Lucy's harder, her cheeks pushing against Lucy's face as she wrapped her other arm around the futa's head. As nervous and lost in ecstasy as she was, she still got the message. Somewhat timidly she opened her mouth, which was immediately invaded by Reagan's tongue.

She really moaned this time. Expertly, the redhead's pink appendage danced in her mouth, swirling around her own much more flaccid tongue and brushing against the roof of her mouth. Not too experienced with this kind of kissing, Lucy poked her tongue into Reagan's mouth and tried to mimic her action, awkwardly exploring her maw. The redhead wanted to laugh at her date's inexperience, not in a mean way but at how much it added to her innocent demeanor; not that she would, having already learned just how fragile the small girl could be.

The pair continued like this, Lucy growing bolder with each passing moment. Occasionally one of them would pull back for air, and they would share a lust-filled look before diving back towards each other. Movie forgotten, they continued to orally wrestle, openly moaning and panting against each other's faces. Lucy had one hand against Reagan's cheek, her soft skin warm under her fingers; her other was clenching and unclenching in her lap. The taller of the pair had begun to cautiously explore the futa's body, running her digits along her collarbones, tracing the bony protuberances as she tested the limits of how far she could go.

Reagan's hand began to snake down Lucy's chest, carefully moving towards one of the futa's small breasts. Testing the waters, she cupped it gently, and when Lucy didn't protest, she massaged the soft mammary, drawing a louder moan from the bespectacled girl. Enjoying the sensation of someone finally touching her sexually, Lucy's head wrenched backward as she inhaled sharply. Taking this as a good sign, Reagan went on the attack and attached her lips to Lucy's neck, sucking the flesh vigorously between her teeth.

Oh god, Reagan's mouth felt so good! At this rate she was gonna -

Lucy's eyes widened in despair.

She had been so focused on how good it felt to be there, kissing and having someone actually pay attention to her body, that her usual mindfulness of her abnormal attachment had faded from her mind; now she was very aware of it, more so than maybe any other time in her life. Her behemoth boulders were rumbling loudly, practically vibrating her small form. The monster between her legs was throbbing and shaking, pulling against its leash as it attempted a repeat performance from that day on the bus. No, no, no, not again!

Lucy threw her body back, detaching herself from Reagan's oral grip, and looking at the confused redhead in fear.

"I-I can't. Not here. I'm sorry, I have to -" Lucy spoke far too loudly in the sparsely populated theater, drawing annoyed looks from other patrons. She didn't even finish her words before she bolted up and grabbed her purse, turning away from her beautiful date. Lucy only managed a couple of steps before a strong hand reached out and encased her thin wrist.

"Lucy what's goi-"

"Stop! Let go of me!" Lucy practically screamed, yanking her arm back and looking at Reagan once more, tears dripping from her chin, "I just can't!"

She offered no more explanation before she ran out of the aisle, nearly tripping as she hauled herself down the steps, leaving Reagan sitting alone, mortified. Lucy had nearly made it out of the room before Reagan finally sprang into action, grabbing her own purse and chasing after her small date. Due to the redhead's much larger stature, she was able to nearly catch up to her date as she burst through the doors of one of the theater bathrooms, but not quickly enough to reach her before she locked herself in one of the stalls.

"Lucy talk to me! Please!" Reagan begged, standing outside the stall door, her fists clenched at her sides. The only reply she received was the sounds of mournful sobbing. Where had she gone wrong? Had she moved too fast, and pushed the young girl beyond her point of comfort? Thinks had seemed to be going so well though! The young woman had found herself surprisingly enamored with the shy futanari, and had wanted to prove to her just how much she liked her!

"Lucy please, what's going on...?" Reagan whispered, pressing her forehead against the barrier that separated the two.

Lucy yelled back in between hiccups.

"Go-go away Reagan! Just leave me alone, please!"

Reagan gritted her teeth as her own eyes began to well with tears. Standing up straight, she rubbed at her face with a still-clenched fist, before turning around and stalking out of the bathroom. If Lucy wanted to be this way, fine - she could deal with rejection. Lucy wasn't the only one who had been broken up with before! She could just be another entry in her book of failed relationships! Reagan stopped once more outside the bathroom, a part of her telling her to go back in and try again; this didn't have to be the end. With a shake of her head, she marched off. Whatever.

The slamming of the bathroom door caused Lucy's weeping to only intensify. She sat on the cold porcelain, hands criss-crossed across her chest, rocking back and forth as she darkened her orange shirt with the salty droplets falling from her eyes. Sniffles and whimpers filled the stall, and every time Lucy felt like the tears might stop flowing, her mind raced back to the look of despair that showed on Reagan's face as she pulled away, and she began crying once more.

Why her?

Why her? Why always her? Why did her body have to wreck everything good in her life!? Reagan had been... perfect. She had never met someone she seemed to connect with so well, and the worst part? Reagan actually seemed to like her. Lucy had dated before, entered brief relationships, and had even been happy during these fleeting periods, but never like she had been in her short time with Reagan!

Others always dated her with curious intent. She knew it, and she was sure they knew it. She was a futanari, she was different. Different, that damn word again. All too well did she know that people just wanted a peek under her clothes, too see if all the rumors were true. Or they weren't interested in women at all - something Lucy could always tell by the way they kissed and touched her, and just wanted to know if maybe a girl with a dick would change that. Of course once they actually saw what she was hiding, any desire to still be with her went out the window.

But not Reagan. She had been different. A good different. Genuine interest, genuine comfort, genuine desire; it was what made her stand out from the rest. Everything about her just felt so sincere, like she had actually wanted Lucy for who she was. She didn't treat her like a weirdo, like an urban legend to be cautiously observed and poked at. She treated her like... like a person.

The last girl Lucy dated flashed through her mind, drawing a renewed wail from the blubbering girl. Beautiful, a bit vapid but seemingly nice - seemingly nice until that night. She had invited Lucy over after several dates, and the futa had found herself sitting awkwardly on her bed as the blonde leered at her. She wanted to see it, now. Lucy had relented, too excited by the prospect of someone actually wanting her to recognize the clear red flags. She even tried to give her a last warning as she gripped the end of her skirt. The woman didn't care, she just wanted to know if what they said was true. So Lucy raised her skirt.

1...45678...10