Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow that was quick!" Lucy exclaimed to herself. Bending over, she lifted the box in both arms, surprised at its weight; if she wasn't used to carrying something even heavier all day, she might have struggled to hold it. Balancing the package under an arm, she unlocked her front door, using her hip to shove it open. Waddling inside, she kicked the door closed and then stopped. Oh god, her apartment stunk!

Her morning masturbation session she left stewing in the bathroom had left a very distinct odor drifting through her small abode. Even though Lucy was used to her own musk, it was so strong right now that it was like it had been bottled and turned into a candle that had been burning all day. Moving as fast she could, she dumped the box of cleaning supplies onto her kitchen table and covered her nose with a free hand. As strong as it was, it didn't bother Lucy in a way that made her disgusted, it bothered her because it was arousing.

The futa could feel a stirring in her loins, and it only got stronger the longer she inhaled the seminal fumes. Her cock pulsed against its restraints, and she could feel her balls rumble between her legs, once again making her aware of her impairments. Ripping open the box with her bare fingers, showing surprising strength for her small frame, she grabbed the specialized bottles of chemicals in her arms and hurried to the bathroom; she needed to get it clean before she added to the mess!

Kicking open the door, she surveyed the damages. It was almost exactly like she left it. Drying cum pooled around the side of the tub and toilet, both of which were still completely filled - she had really clogged them it seems. Thankfully, her semen seemed to have mostly fallen from the ceilings and walls, or at least dried enough that it would be easier to clean. Lucy dumped the contents of her arms into the sink, and opened the cupboard below. It was time to get to work!

First thing she did was open one of the bottles, marked only with the contents of the chemicals it contained, and turned towards the toilet. Luckily this wasn't her first rodeo, or she'd be utterly confounded by the various bottles and containers; unluckily, it was because she'd been doing this exact thing for years. Twisting off the cap, she poured the strong-smelling contents over the cum-filled toilet, twisting her wrist around so that the deep-blue liquid nearly covered the entire top of the pile of cum.

The effects were immediate and obvious. Sizzling loudly, the unnamed-chemical ate through the pile of thick goop like acid; hell, it might have been acid for all she knew! The toilet drained slowly, her dense goop sinking lower and lower. Dousing another helping from the bottle, she turned and grabbed a container full of a white powder. Lucy waited until the cum was nearly entirely gone, before dumping some of the powder in as well. She reached over and pressed down on the lever, sighing in relief as the toilet began to flush. It looked like she had gotten most of the cum to dissipate, at least majority of it that managed to stay inside the bowl.

Lucy repeated the process with the tub of the shower. Instead of waiting and watching the chemicals eat through her semen, she got on her hands and knees and began to clean the floor, trusting the product to work its magic. A sponge in one-hand and a chemical-laced spray bottle in the other, she scrubbed and scrubbed, squeezing the sponge at regular intervals into the toilet. As soon as the tub was done draining, she stepped in it and began to scrub the walls. The only thing she couldn't get to was the ceiling, but the spray bottle and detachable shower head made quick work of the leftover mess.

Instead of turning the shower off, Lucy let it continue to run while she undressed herself. She set her large round glasses on the counter, before taking her off shirt and tossing it into a pile in the corner of the room. Her bra was next, exposing her hard pink nipples; despite the fact that the bathroom had been thoroughly cleaned, a residual smell still lingered, and it was currently warming her entire body. Skirt and strap were also discarded, along with her shoes she'd forgotten to kick off. Now naked, her massive meat resting on the freshly cleaned tile and her balls swaying against her knees, she carefully stepped into the shower, hauling her genitalia in along with her.

The hot water felt amazing on her skin. Lucy stood with her head down and eyes closed, letting the nearly-burning hot liquid fall over her body. Reaching out, she grabbed a bottle of shampoo, which thankfully hadn't been ruined by the cumbath it received earlier, although several bars of soap had been. Rubbing her hands into her shoulder-length brown hair, sudsing her head up, she thought about her date in the coming hours. God she was so excited!

Her mind wandered, thinking of Reagan and the potential relationship she could give her. As she rubbed her body down with a clean wash cloth covered in body wash, her thoughts turned to those of a lewder variety. Lucy blushed as she imagined kissing the red head, whose lips looking pleasantly plump in all her pictures. Lucy had at least kissed a couple girls, so that wasn't virginal territory for her, but the thought still excited her to no end; it was what came after the kissing where things always turned sour.

Hands exploring farther down her body, Lucy's imagination continued to go wild. Without even realizing it, she found herself fondling her cock, pretending it was Reagan touching her instead. It had already fattened slightly, unable to resist the call of her scent that had flooded her apartment so thoroughly. While she groped her awesome appendage, her other hand came up to tweak at her small nipples, drawing a loud moan from her thin lips. Her cock began to come alive under her ministrations, showing its appreciation of her touch by slowly lengthening and rising off the ground. Her testicles gurgled in happy agreement.

Lucy had rarely taken a shower that didn't end up including a masturbation session. The hot water pelting her body was just enough stimulation to turn her sensitive body on, and her cock would begin to come to life accordingly. It had taken many months to get a good schedule down, Lucy either opting for a shower at night or planning ahead and setting an early alarm if she hadn't; despite her planning, it still ended with her running late several times when her cock was being particularly stubborn, refusing to go down even after one of it's wall-shaking explosions.

Like all things, she dealt with it.

Taking a step back, Lucy started to make room for her growing behemoth. Unlike this morning, Lucy didn't actually mind masturbating and making a mess, as long as it was what she wanted, and not just urgings from her body; besides, since she had cum fairly recently, her load wouldn't be nearly as disastrous this time. Her orgasms felt as good as anyone's, probably even better if she had to guess, and the pleasure her ejaculations brought her was the one thing she didn't hate about her giant dick. Now if only she had more control over the anaconda that hung between her legs! Moving her hand back down to her cock, joining it with her other, she lifted the heavy creature up once more.

Hugging it to her body, Lucy used the full length of her arms to stroke her shaft. Moving her head forward, she pressed her face into her throbbing beast, and began to lick and kiss along the hot, quickly-hardening skin. She was imagining it was Reagan doing this, of course, but her own mouth would have to do. Her cock rose towards the ceiling, gaining new inches with every second. In contrast, her enormous cum factories descended towards the earth, sinking low enough that they began to touch the bottom of the tub.

Really getting into her self-pleasuring, Lucy was now full-on humping into her arms, thrusting her cock towards the sky. Now fully erect, her cock nearly brushed the ceiling, and the small-in-stature futa was completely consumed by her lust. Focusing on the sensation of her body grinding against her shaft, along with the steaming water spraying against its length, she could feel herself getting close. Double stimulation occurred as she pressed the sensitive buds on her chest into the throbbing mass, the tiny nubs grinding hard into the much harder shaft. She just needed a little more!

Fully inhaling whatever patches of skin she could get in her mouth, her tongue running over any of the multiple inch thick and long veins she managed to fit into her maw, clear rivulets of drool ran down the sides of her girth. The massive globes between her legs were now resting heavily on the ceramic floor, visibly shaking and pressing against each other. Her feet barely had any more room to spread out, completely pushed to the wall and the side of the tub by her massive testicles. Her genitals took up more space than she did at this point!

Right on time, she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm burn in her groin. Her cock predictably grew in her arms, and her balls expanded even larger. Lucy's moans were reaching a crescendo, echoing around the room as the first shot of cum raced up her pole. She looked up, watching at the giant pink glans flared even wider, and while she couldn't see it, she could feel her urethra gape open. Her arms were pushed back by the widening of her cumvein, the long, fat tube making as much room as it needed to deliver her payload.

Her entire cock seemed to lurch skyward as it expelled its first salvo of semen. It rocketed out of her tip, shooting up into the air and onto the ceiling, which landed with a loud splat. Stepping back until her butt was against the far wall of the shower, she pointed her titanic shaft down towards the floor, her first blast of cum leaving a wide trail of white against the wall opposite of her. Crouching slightly, she managed to get some grasp over her overloaded faculties and shoved her tip towards the drain, letting her load stream directly into it.

Lucy did her best to stroke her stupendous cock through her orgasm. Her cum splashed against the ceramic surrounding the opening at the bottom of the tub, quickly filling the area faster than it could be depleted. Ripples of seed washed backward, covering the futa's small feet and batting against her throbbing cum factories. She had to use all her strength to keep her beast from bucking upward, her cock practically having a life of its own. Lucy continued to shoot, her orgasm lasting nearly as long as her massive explosion from earlier that morning.

Thankfully, cumming in the shower while the water was running helped dilute the cum, so it drained much easier than it had this morning; however, this didn't stop the tub from filling regardless. Lucy still expelled enough of the thick liquid to raise the cum levels up past her ankles, submerging her feet and the bottom half of her balls in the slimy substance. Her cockhead was bathed in its own essence as well, causing new shots of cum to send large bubbles bursting at the surface of the lake of cum.

Lucy spent nearly the entire ejaculation thinking about Reagan. Imaging what her hands, her mouth, her pussy, would feel like against her pole. Dreaming about someone liking her genitals for the first time in her life, accepting her for what she was. Just the idea of approval from someone else had nearly been what sent her over the edge. This is why she kept trying, this is why she kept going through all the rejections - all for the potential that someone other than herself would touch her and make her feel as good as she felt right now.

After several minutes, her orgasm ended. Lucy leaned against the wall, panting, while her prodigious pole continued to leak out massive remnants of cum into the quickly-clearing pool. Since her semen was not as thick as it was this morning, it actually drained this time instead of creating a clog. Once she caught her breath, Lucy stood up and walked forward, her feet splashing in the cum that hadn't fully emptied yet. Grabbing the showerhead, she detached it from its holster and aimed it towards the ceiling - she had to be quick if she didn't want to have to bust out the chemicals again.

Once the shower was completely cleaned, Lucy stepped out, having given herself a good rinse as well. She grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her lithe form, covering her breasts down to the top of her crotch, where her massive pole was slowly softening. Taking her glasses off the counter, she pushed them up her nose and looked at herself in the mirror, taking a moment to wipe the moisture off its surface. Studying herself, Lucy contemplated what she could do to her pretty herself up before her big date.

Drying her hair was a swift process, and her body followed suit. Depositing the towel on the ground, Lucy walked through her house in nothing but her birthday suit, heading towards her purse. She fished her phone out of the black leather bag, and checked the time; good, she still had over an hour left. Shooting a quick message to Reagan, she held the device to her side as she walked towards her bedroom. Entering the dimly lit room, she groaned softly to herself; right, she still had cleaning to do.

Cock dragging against the carpet over half a foot behind her, still not completely flaccid, Lucy walked over to her bed. Grumbling under her breath, she stripped the sheets, somewhat relieved to see her mattress hadn't gotten too soaked from her nocturnal leakage; it was already deeply stained from the numerous "accidents" she had had in the past. Grabbing the comforter off the ground as well, she balled all the beddings in her arms and made her way to her laundry room. She dumped them into the washer, before hurrying back to the bathroom. She came back quickly, plain bottle in hand, and poured the special detergent into the machine. Turning it on, Lucy walked back, making it just over the threshold into the room before her phone buzzed in her hand.

R: Omg, this class is SO boring lol


R: What're you up to?

L: just showered, trying to decide what to wear for tonight haha

R: Getting all clean for me? ;)

R: jk! lol

Lucy's heart sped up at this comment.

L: wanna make sure I look good for my beautiful date!

Oh god, where did that come from!? Was that too forward!?

R: You're too sweet :)))

L: haha I try!

L: see you soon :)

Holding her phone against her chest, Lucy looked up and took a deep breath. This was really happening! With a skip in her step, she opened her closet for the second time that day, and shuffled through her dresses. She needed something cute, but not too formal. Nice, but simple. A dress that didn't make her look like a child playing dress up, but also didn't make her look shapeless - not that she had a figure that would fill out much of anything. Her eyes lit up as a certain article of clothing grabbed her attention. It was perfect!

Carefully lifting it over her head, she examined the garment studiously, making sure it wasn't cum-covered like everything else apparently was. Satisfied, she let the soft garment drop over her body. Lucy gave the long dress, which went down to her ankles the same as all of her clothes, a few pats, making sure it was also wrinkle free. Closing the door to her closet, she stared at herself in the floor-length mirror that made up its other side. Swiveling her hips back and forth, she watched as the dress swayed against her fair skin, trying to ignore her cock poking out of the bottom.

Lucy headed back to the bathroom, smiling wide. After brushing her teeth and giving her hair a quick brush along with a few sprays of product to give her thin locks a bit of volume, she reached into another bag. Time to work on her face! The futa knew from experience that due to her soft, young-looking features, too much makeup made her look like a child who'd gotten into her mother's makeup, so she applied it minimally. A light coating of a peach colored lipstick, a bit of blush to add some color to her pale cheeks, and just a bit of dark eyeliner to top it off - if there was one part of her face Lucy liked, it was her large eyes, and she could make them look just a bit bigger with a quick touch up.

Smacking her lips together while she turned her head back and forth, Lucy gave her reflection a large smile before she bounded out of the bathroom. She was at the point she was audibly humming, struggling to contain her excitement. Grabbing her purse, her strap, and a pair of dark red sandals, she headed back to her room. After strapping her cock, which had finally softened completely, back to her leg and slipping the shoes on, she stood in front of the mirror once more. Lucy couldn't stop smiling.

She actually liked how she looked!

The dress was black top to bottom, but was far from being plain. Dark red roses with leafy, green stems dotted its length, twisted and winding along the fabric. The sleeves were frilly, a trait that was a favorite of the young futanari, and came down to her elbows. The frills themselves were a lighter shade of gray, and were slightly translucent, her pale skin showing through when the sun caught the fabric at the right angle. She had foregone a bra, the dress providing enough support that her modest breasts still sat high and firm on her chest. Her black purse matched her dress well, as did her sandals, which showed off her well-manicured toes. Lucy thought her makeup had been done perfectly as well, and a smiling, happy face beamed back at her, hardly recognizable from the girl she was the night before.

Prancing out of the room, feeling like a model on the runway, Lucy made her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, the accompanying blast of cold air feeling good against her warm skin, and surveyed the contents. Amongst the normal condiments and cheeses that littered its shelves were normal, ordinary water bottles. A lot of normal, ordinary water bottles. Nearly every shelf and drawer, hell, nearly every nook and cranny that wasn't taken up by a regular food item, had a water bottle, ranging from standard sized to multiple-gallon jugs, shoved tightly in its confines. Lucy reached in and grabbed several bottles, cradling them tightly in her arms, before closing the door.

Leaning against a counter, the futa casually drained the bottles, her throat swallowing rapidly as she practically drank them each in one large gulp. She didn't know what it was, but she was always thirsty - no amount of water ever seemed to satiate her! Phone in her other hand, she checked the time. Almost half an hour before she had to go, and if she walked, she should get there in 15. Perfect. Once the last bottles had been emptied, she tossed them all in a recycle bin she kept under the sink, and headed out. Date time!

Lucy had to practically stop herself from swinging her arms as she walked to the restaurant. Other buildings and units in her complex seemed to flash past her, soon overtaken by the sight of a large lake stretching out into the distance; this was one of the other reasons Lucy chose the apartment she did. Despite the sun setting behind the trees on the other side of the vast watery expanse, rays of light still managed to peek through and bounce off the water, leaving behind glittering sparkles across its surface. Taking a moment to admire the sight, which only added to her happiness, the futa continued on, backdropped by breath-taking beauty.

The gorgeous scenery was soon replaced by the sprawling buildings that made up the local university, separated by courtyards of well-kempt trees and short-cut lawns of grass; but this isn't where Lucy was headed. Turning slightly, she walked down one of the adjacent streets, which finally put her into contact with other pedestrians. Lucy was in such a good mood however, that the presence of others barely bothered her. Though she hadn't been to Juicy Buns in ages, it was like her body was on autopilot, and even earlier than expected she found herself standing before the entrance.