Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was immediately greeted upon entering the establishment.

"Hi! Welcome to Juicy Buns, how many today?" a perky blonde with a wide smile greeted. She wore the standard uniform of the place: a white t-shirt bearing a stylized version of the restaurant's name, sandwiched between two hamburger buns that were dripping with various colored liquids. Her legs were covered to about mid-thigh by a pair of brown shorts that clung tightly to her skin, leaving not much to the imagination. Juicy Bun was one of those kinds of places, but it proved to be fairly popular amongst the college crowd due to its proximity to the campus, and the fact that unlike other, similarly-themed restaurants, the food was actually good.

"Hi!" Lucy returned, smiling almost just as wide, doing her best to maintain eye contact, and ignoring the sudden gurgling from below her dress, "there will be two of us, for a booth if you have it."

"Absolutely! Right this way!"

Smile never wavering, the hostess began walking towards an open booth. Lucy followed, staring very intently at the back of the blonde's head; there was no way she was going to look down by anything but an accident. The women hired here were so for a reason. Two large, bouncing reasons. Arriving at the booth, Lucy took the seat at the far end, smoothing out her dress as she sat. The hostess wandered off, and Lucy quickly took out her phone - she needed something to keep her eyes on so they didn't do any unnecessary wandering.

L: got here a little early, so I grabbed us a booth :)

R: Omg you're the best

R: I'm about to start walking over

R: Shouldn't be late lol

L: I'll be waiting haha

"Hi there! My name's Cassandra, and I'll be helping you out today!" a bubbly voice popped up next to her, grabbing the futa's attention. Lucy nearly jumped in her seat from surprise, too focused on her phone to notice the waitress's not-so-sudden presence. Turning her head to look at the woman, Lucy let out an involuntary gulp. Nearly at eye level was a pair of shirt-stretching breasts, so large they practically distorted the logo on the front, hints of the woman's black bra showing through the pulled-sheer material.

"Uh hi." Lucy responded after staring for what was probably a few seconds too long, her eyes drifting upward to meet the woman's own, "how-how're you today?"

"Good! What can I get you started with to drink?"

"Just a glass of water, thank you."

"Absolutely!" Cassandra responded, brushing a hand through her black locks, "is anyone joining you today?"

"Um, yeah, I have one other coming," Lucy replied, her eyes practically straining as fought her desire to openly ogle the poor girl, "she should be here soon!"

"No problem! I'll be back with that water!"

Lucy watched as Cassandra turned and walked away, hips swaying as she went. Lucy involuntarily looked down, eyes widening when she realized what she had down. Jeez, her butt was as big as her breasts! The futa found herself watching for a long moment as the waitress's cheeks bounced in time with her movement, practically threatening to spill out of the bottom of her too-tight shorts with each step. She could feel her restrained meat pulse against her leg, attempting to come alive at the sight. Panicking, Lucy looked back down at her phone and opened a news site, doing anything she could to distract herself.

Time seemed to pass at a snail's pace. Lucy got her water, and did her best to mumble out a 'thank you' with a quick smile, refusing to avert her gaze from her phone. Too much visual stimulation would ruin everything by setting her off, and her strap wasn't that strong - this she knew from experience. From her booth she could just see the front of the restaurant, her eyes periodically flashing up whenever the doors opened, constantly looking for her plus one. She was getting nervous. It was nearly the time they agreed upon, and she hadn't heard anything new from Reagan and she still wasn't here and there was another person who wasn't her date was walking in and why did all the girls who work here have to be so hot and god why did she agree to this she wasn't ready and -

Taking a deep breath, Lucy placed a hand on her chest and closed her eyes. Stop, no panic attacks in the middle of a busy restaurant! Grabbing her glass in shaking hands, she drained the contents quickly, the water settling heavily in her stomach. Trying to focus on her phone once more, leg bouncing rapidly against the floor, her sandal-clad foot tapping against the hard surface, Lucy tried to think of anything else. Unfortunately, her nervous fidgeting caused two things to happen. Her genitalia jostled wildly under her dress, nearly audibly smacking against each other as they shook, and she automatically checked the time, a constant habit of hers. It was nearly 5 minutes past when Reagan was supposed to be here! Where was she!?

Oh god, she was being stood up, wasn't she?

Just as she felt like her chest was going to burst and her eyes would well with tears, the door opened again. A mane of deep red hair was most of what Lucy could see from her sitting position. These fiery locks swished back and forth for a moment before they began to move closer to the panicking futanari. Sitting up, Lucy's features lit up as Reagan's smiling face slowly came into view, each step closer revealing another inch of her visage. She was here!

Trying not to trip on her own feet, Lucy slid out of the booth and stood up, hands intertwined nervously at her front. Reagan looked so pretty! Besides her gorgeous natural features, she was dressed in a way that made her look absolutely mouth-watering! A tight green shirt that hugged her large breasts snuggly complimented her hair color well, and her hip-hugger jeans accentuated her lower curves to an eye-popping degree. Lucy found herself ogling her date, unable to help herself at the sight of this mesmerizing creature in front of her.

"Oh my god sorry I'm late!" Reagan apologized, leaning in for a hug.

"It's ok, you had class." Lucy returned the hug, her voice coming out soft and shaky. She noted appreciatively that the redhead was nearly a head taller than she was! Wow, and her breasts felt so soft!

"Ugh that wasn't even the problem," Reagan complained, sitting down and setting her purse off to the side of the seat, "I ran into a friend when I was leaving campus, and I love her but she just goes on and on!"

This made Lucy laugh, immediately easing the tension she had felt just moments before. The pair quickly fell into comfortable conversation, and Lucy giggled when their waitress came over, her appearance drawing a raised eyebrow from Reagan. After ordering a Coke and another water, they started chatting once more, which mostly consisted of Reagan complaining about her day. Lucy made a few comments about having a boring, regular day, conveniently leaving out anything that had to do with her frustrating morning.

"I have to say Lucy, you look so cute in that dress! I love your style!"

"Thank you," the small futa replied, blushing, "you look really amazing."

"You're too nice," Reagan laughed, "I look so plain compared to you."

"I think you look great!"

They were interrupted once again by Cassandra returning to take their orders. They both got burgers, naturally, and continued to talk about whatever came up. Lucy was delighted to find they had some things in common, like both being fans of a certain show involving a man who became obsessed with women and stalked them until they fell in love with him, and they both liked the same cooking shows, which was incredibly important according to Reagan. Lucy found out Reagan majored in Sociology, and she was just a semester away from graduating. The conversation died as the food arrived, and both girls dug into their meals with equally famished intensity.

"So," Reagan started in between bites of burger, "why did you seem so nervous when I first showed up?"

Lucy almost choked on her mouthful of fries, coughing as she tried to find her voice.

"Oh well, I was afraid you wouldn't show up..."

"You thought I would stand you up? Why?"

"Um well, I, well, uh," Lucy mumbled, trying to form a sentence before the words finally came to her, "I haven't had much luck dating since I moved to the city. I've been stood up a lot or rejected after a few dates. It's been... hard."

Lucy looked down, averting her eyes from Reagan's curious gaze, her cheeks turning flush.

"Wait really?" Reagan asked, genuine confusion in her voice, "I know we don't really know each other that well, but you seem like such a nice, sweet girl! I can't imagine anybody being so mean to you."

"Oh um, it's because of... because I'm a..." Lucy trailed off, her eyes flashing down towards her groin, more aware of her deformities than ever before. Reagan's own eyes opened wide as it dawned on her what her date was referring too. Her face took on a sympathetic look, her brows furrowing and her lips drawing into a tight frown. Reaching over with a hand, she placed her fingers over Lucy's hand which was clenched in frustration. Stroking with the tips of her digits along the top of her knuckles, she finally got the futa to look up at her.

"That's terrible. I can tell you this though, and I hope I'm not being too forward. I really like you, even though we just met. You're really sweet and super cute and so easy to talk to! If things continue between us," Reagan stopped and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, visibly blushing now, "that won't be an issue. I can't see the future, but I do think I know myself pretty well, at least I hope I do, and I can 100% say that... that won't be an issue for me!"

The entire time Reagan was talking, Lucy could feel her cheeks reddening further and tears begin to form in her eyes. She shifted her eyes once more, too embarrassed to look at the girl who was being so sweet to her; although she definitely wasn't withdrawing her hand. Reagan's soft skin felt so comforting against her own. Managing to stifle the urge to actually cry in a crowded restaurant, Lucy cleared her throat and managed to get enough courage to look up at her date.

"T-thank you. You're too nice, you barely know me..."

"And I want to get to know you more!" Reagan exclaimed, grinning back at her, "now tell me about..."

With that, the pair eased back into conversation. Lucy found herself drawn in once more, poking her head out of the shell she had once again begun to retreat into. They continued to eat and chat, Reagan lightening the mood with jokes and dumb stories. Time went by quickly - it always did when you were having a good time, and before they knew it they were interrupted by their waitress once more.

"No desserts today?" Cassandra asked, none-the-wiser to the emotional moment she had missed just minutes before, "well then I'll drop this off, and you can take care of that up at the front whenever! Thanks for coming in and have a great day!"

Placing a small folded check between the two ladies, Cassandra gave them a last smile before moving on, strolling off to another table, body no doubt bouncing obscenely - not that either of the girl's were watching. Lucy's hand shot out faster than Reagan's and snagged the slim paper between her fingers. The futa smiled as she opened it up and looked at the amount, glimpsing her date's pouting face from over her fingers. Reaching into her purse she pulled out her wallet and motioned to the front.

"A-are you all set?"

"Yes," Reagan continued to pout, staring at the check in the futa's hand as she shouldered her own purse, "but next time I'll pay!"

"We'll see!" Lucy replied with an amused expression on her face. In unison the pair got up, Lucy pausing to make sure her dress hadn't lifted at all, and moved towards the entrance. Lucy stopped for a moment at the register to pay, her redheaded date staying close to her. After paying for their meals and tipping a nice 25%, they headed out, the doors of the restaurant clanging behind them. They stood outside awkwardly for a moment, before Lucy managed enough courage to speak up.

"Can I walk you home?"

"Yeah I'd like that!" Reagan smiled back, before frowning slightly, "but don't you need to get home too? It's getting dark soon."

"Don't worry about me, I have mace in my purse!"

The pair laughed together before Reagan outstretched one of her hands. Lucy stared at it for a moment, hesitant. Taking a deep breath, she interlocked her fingers in her fiery-haired date's, the taller woman pulling her in closer. Hands connected, they walked down the street, Reagan leading the way. Lucy couldn't help but rub against Reagan's arm on occasion, the woman's skin like electric on her own, her head pressing against the tall woman's shoulder; the feeling of being so close to someone else overfilled her heart with happiness. It felt like it was far too soon when they arrived at the front of her apartment. They stood, hands still intertwined, on Reagan's front step, both girls smiling shyly at each other.

"I had a really good time today!" the small futanari managed to squeak out, her face turning its usual shade of crimson.

"I did too," Reagan chuckled at Lucy's embarrassed appearance, "I'm sad we can't hangout longer."

"Can I see you soon?" Lucy winced automatically at her own enthusiasm.

"Of course silly!" Reagan teased, "I have your number now, so I probably won't be able to stop myself from texting you all the time anyway!"

As Lucy was about to respond, she was abruptly cut off. The source of this interruption was Reagan's lips, soft and full, pressing against her own much thinner pair. The taller redhead had leaned over suddenly and took Lucy's lips in her own. The futa's eyes closed, and she gripped the woman's hand harder; she almost found herself moaning at how good this kiss felt. Her heart fluttered, and her face burned even more intensely. This locking of lips felt like it lasted an eternity and a second, like time had stopped, but only briefly.

Reagan pulled back and laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry, you just looked so cute I couldn't help myself." Reagan smiled shyly.

"I, uh-" Lucy stuttered, trying to find the words to express her joy, "I liked it a lot."

"Good! Consider it a teaser for the next time I see you!"

Reagan leaned over and gave Lucy a hug, before turning around and entering her apartment. The pair looked at each other from across the threshold, the redhead smiling slyly before closing the door. Lucy stood there, stunned, her brain still trying to process this sudden turn of events. She was so nice and thoughtful and kind and beautiful! And this girl... actually seemed to like her!?

Realizing she had been standing in front of that door for several minutes, dazed and smiling like an idiot, Lucy quickly turned around and scurried off. Once again she moved as though on autopilot, turning and crossing streets without noticing a thing around her. Even though it was dark now, and Lucy was a tiny thing walking alone, she didn't feel any of her normal trepidation or anxiety. The lake came and went, Lucy still too stuck on Cloud Nine to stop and perform her usual admiration. Before she knew it, she was opening the door to her apartment, finally home.

What a day!

Making her way to her bedroom, undressing as she went, she sat on her stripped-bare bed. Undoing her strap, she let her cock breath once more. It flopped onto the ground, thudding onto the carpet. Lucy barely noticed that it looked slightly bigger than normal, no doubt still excited by the sensational kiss from earlier - she was an easily aroused young futa after all. Reaching into her purse, she grabbed her phone and fell backward onto the mattress, clutching it to her chest. Was it too soon to text her already?

Almost as if her mind was being read from miles away, her phone vibrated between her small breasts. Lucy's face lit up, and she gripped the device harder against her skin. She loved how forward Reagan was! Maybe if they ended up becoming a... couple - oh god just the thought of that made her giddy! Before she was able to continue her thought, a small voice in the back of her brain whispered menacingly.

"She's texting so soon, what if it's because she's gonna break up with you? You practically started crying in the middle of a restaurant on your first date! Idiot. She was probably just being nice, happy to be rid of you when you got to her apartment. Nevermind the kiss, if she really liked you she would've invited you in. No doubt she watched you from the window as you stood there, laughing at how dumb you look. It wouldn't be the first time, now would it? How could you be so stupid, you freak!?"

Closing her eyes, whole body shivering, Lucy tried to bury this anxiety-driven questioning down deep inside of her. She wouldn't let herself ruin this, not when it was just starting! Inhaling deeply as she always did when trying to calm down, her heart beating under the cold metal against her skin, she braced herself. Reagan wasn't going to end things, she wasn't. The date had gone so well, and she had kissed her! She wouldn't have done that if she didn't like her... would she? Shaking her head, Lucy lifted the phone and brought it to her face.

R: Omg I'm sorry for my awkward goodbye

R: I was trying to be cool lol

R: I felt like such a dork when I shut the door

Lucy sighed. Thank god.

L: lol its ok I thought it was cute

R: No it was so embarrassing!

L: no I should be the one who's embarrassed

L: I can't believe I acted that way during our date

R: Please, you were fine


R: If you think that was bad

R: And it wasn't

R: I'll tell you some horror stories on our next date! Lol

L: I can't wait for that :)

R: Me either. I wish it could be this weekend, but I have plans :( lol

L: thats ok we'll plan something soon

The conversation continued for a short while longer before Reagan excused herself - she had an essay due tomorrow that she had to stop putting off. After wishing each other a goodnight, Lucy got up, stretching her small arms into the air; she also had things she needed to take care of. Walking out of the bedroom, but not before scooping up all the dirty clothes she'd left on the floor, she made her way to the laundry room and switched out the laundry; then, it was off to the bathroom! The futa had one more thing she had to do before bed, unless she wanted to wake up in the same way as she did that morning.

The next day, and the rest of the weekend, seemed to pass by at an incredibly slow rate. Work was, well, work, and then she had her usual couple days off. She kept talking to Reagan of course, her one source of joy amongst the monotony. Reagan sent her pictures at random, always of herself or what she was doing. Each one made Lucy smile; her potential girlfriend was just so darn beautiful! Reagan had demanded pictures as well, which Lucy reluctantly sent; despite her own feelings about her appearance, the redhead seemed to love the images, telling her she looked professional yet adorable in her smart-looking work clothes.

Lucy unfortunately didn't get to see her over the weekend either, Reagan having already apologized about having prior commitments. The futa didn't mind of course - they had just started to get to know each other after all. The weekend was boring for the young woman, as they often were; she didn't know what it was, but her body seemed to be in overdrive lately, like that one brief kiss had electrified her libido. Maybe it was the combination of that and the boredom she felt that sent her hurrying to the bathroom more than normal, interrupting whatever she was doing at the moment. Her testicles seemed to never satiate even after multiple orgasms in a row, and Lucy found herself already going through her recent order of cleaning supplies at an alarming rate.