Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy could feel her whole body shake as Reagan stared at her, stunned. She wanted nothing more than to start crying and run away and lock herself in her room! Why did she do this? It was such a mistake! She should've just turned Reagan away at the door and went back to her lonely, depressing existence; anything was better than this hell. Before she could react, at least physically, her mind going wild, Reagan fell forward, landing hard on her hands and knees, and began to crawl towards Lucy.

"Amazing," Reagan panted as she cleared the short distance, body slinking enticingly towards its goal, "I need it, please."

Now it was Lucy's turn to be shocked. Of all the reactions she expected, this wasn't even one she had hoped for. Reagan... actually wanted her? Before she could process this question further, she got her answer - but it wasn't a verbal one. Kneeling in the puddle of cum Lucy's beast had so casually unloaded on the floor, the dense sludge clinging to and soaking through her sweatpants, Reagan reached down and wrapped both hands around the head of the pulsing monster. Grunting due to its extreme weight, Reagan lifted the coiling boa towards her face, and planted a long, sloppy kiss against its tip.

Having to steady herself for a moment, Lucy thought she was going to pass out at the sensation of someone else finally touching her cock. Wobbling back and forth, it took a minute for her to regain her sense, and when she did she looked down once more; oh god, it was really happening! There was Reagan, sitting back on her heels in front of her, absolutely making out with the head of her cock! The redhead was moaning loudly as she slipped her tongue into Lucy's massive slit, spit running down her chin, grinding her hips back and forth all the while.

It smelled so strong. Lucy's cock had a pure, unbridled musk to it, and it completely overwhelmed her senses. The sterile scent that had permeated through the apartment so thoroughly was nothing compared to this. It assailed her nostrils, but instead of making her nose burn or her eyes water, it just made her hungry, like someone was waving the most delicious meal of her life in front of her face. And delicious it was. The redhead found herself moaning as she dug her tongue into Lucy's urethra, having been right about just how wide it was. She had to actively swirl her tongue around the sides just to touch something, and what she got was pure, unfiltered cum.

Reagan stroked the head, something that shouldn't have been possible, with both hands, trying to coax more of Lucy's delectable nectar into her mouth. Sliding her hands lower, she grabbed the shaft under the glans' massive ridge, her fingers barely denting the tough skin. The cock drunk woman could feel the pulsing of the massive veins against her skin, emanating an extreme heat that felt like it might burn her flesh. But she didn't care. This beautiful appendage could do whatever it wanted to her, and she would still worship it so.

A rumbling from Lucy's mighty shaft let Reagan know she was getting her first real meal from this fleshy hose. As she felt Lucy's cavernous cumslit gape even wider, she wrapped her lips as far around the crown as she could, trying to completely cover it with her mouth; and she was rewarded for her efforts. In an instant her mouth was filled, the salty, thick sludge blasting directly down her throat, bathing her tonsils before landing heavily in her stomach. To Reagan's dismay, it was too much for her mouth to contain fully, and streams of cum leaked from the corner of her lips, dripping down her saliva-caked chin onto her gray sweater.

As soon as this multiple-second stream ended, Reagan threw her head back, finally detaching herself from Lucy's member, and moaned around an overflowing mouthful of cum, the viscous liquid bubbling between her lips. Her thrusting hips stopped suddenly, and her entire body shook. The freckled woman could feel her own stream of liquid spray, jetting from her nethers and hitting the front of her pants, soaking the material black. Her eyes practically rolled into the back of her head, and the semen she struggled to hold in her maw burst out as she half-screamed, flying briefly into the air before splattering back onto her cumming face.

Lucy had watched the entire thing with amazed, rapt attention. Her mind was still racing, still unable to comprehend what was happening. After so long, so many years, it was finally happening. She had retreated so far into her own subconscious, trying to decide if all of this was a dream or not, she barely noticed Reagan's continued, skilled ministrations; but her cock sure did. It was when that first blast of precum rocketed from her cock that Lucy snapped back to reality, and the first image she saw was of Reagan, the girl she liked so much, cumming hands-free around a mouthful of her cum.

This was enough to make her cock start to grow.

Still consumed in her own mind-bending pleasures, Reagan barely noticed that Lucy's genitals had begun to expand. Her cock, which had plopped back down onto ground, started to snake out, sliding against the floor and pressing into Reagan's splayed knees before angling off to the side. Gurgling once more, her massive cum factories began to make their descent, dropping down to Lucy's ankles as they inflated in her sack, stretching the flesh taut. It was only when Lucy's cock began to truly harden, lifting itself up and smacking down onto the top of Reagan's legs, did she finally come back down to Earth.

Snapping out of her post-orgasmic bliss, Reagan looked down, sperm still dripping from her lips. Through hazy eyes she watched as Lucy's cock slapped her legs, leaking precum onto her thighs. Not fully registering what was happening, she reached a hand out and stroked the top of the shaft as it moved up her torso, leaving a slimy trail in its wake. Then it shoved Reagan backward as it gained several inches in length all at once, practically punching her in the stomach as it barreled into her body.

Catching herself as she fell backward, Reagan watched in stunned silence at the growing behemoth in front of her. It hadn't even occurred to her, no she couldn't have even believed that the cock in front of her wasn't hard yet; but here she was. Sitting, watching, mouth hanging open as Lucy's beast lengthened and fattened. Every beat of the futa's heart sent her cock pulsing, adding inches to its enormity with each pump of blood. Now that her cock was fully lifted off the floor and rising higher and higher, Reagan could see her mammoth balls growing rapidly as well, touching the ground between Lucy's feet and pushing her legs apart.

Lucy watched her partner stare at her in awe. Losing all sense of modesty, not that this was the time or place for such a thing, she reached down and gripped her shaft with both hands, giving her growing member as long of strokes as her short arms could give. It wasn't much, but it was enough. Her cock grew even quicker now that it was being handled, spitting up more buckets of cum onto the ground that landed only inches away from Reagan's still form, splattering her with glue-like droplets.

Fixated on Lucy's potent, inflating globes, Reagan got back on her hands and knees, the only position that seemed appropriate, and once more crawled towards her futa lover. After nearly slipping several times on the steaming liquid, the redhead finally reached those enormous spheres full of churning seed, and threw herself forward. Lucy barely moved as Reagan collided with her testicles, their weight and thickness more than capable of bearing the brunt of the impact. With a loud moan, Reagan buried her head in the fleshy sack and used her hands to fold the leathery skin around her face.

This drew a loud moan from Lucy. Barely able to see past her monolithic member, the futa could only imagine what Reagan looked like as kneaded and sucked the skin of her enormous pouch. Oh she could feel it of course, and her mind went wild as she felt rivulets of saliva run down its mass, the usually-warm liquid cold on its searing surface. The room was filled with the sounds of Lucy's low moans, the constant low hum her genitals produced, and the ravenous, slutty sucking noises coming from the redhead's enveloped face. Lucy's stroking only grew faster as her cock reached its full size, now steadily leaking precum down its length and onto the floor.

With a loud gasp, Reagan threw her head back, finally forcing herself from her objects of worship; if it was up to her, she would've stayed there until she passed out, but her body demanded otherwise. Now facing the underside of Lucy's shaft, her eyes widened once more. It cast a towering shadow over her body, blocking her view of everything but its enormity. She couldn't even see Lucy anymore, just her prodigious pole in all its glory.

Reagan's head whipped around, trying to take in every inch of her lover's cock. It was like someone had taken a picture of her flaccid size and enhanced it, magnifying and enlarging every detail, every aspect, of it, until they couldn't anymore. Everything about it was bigger. The webbing of veins that laced its length were somehow even more pronounced, each individual pulsating protuberance looking as big as a normal man's penis, if not bigger. The cumtube that ran down the underside of her cock, something that Reagan had somehow failed to notice before, looked wider than her bicep; an appropriate size given the giant loads Lucy's balls produced.

Her eyes took in more and more of the monolith above her. The head looked like it was the size of her head now, having turned a deep red color now that it was fully inflated. The skin looked stretched tight across the shaft, like there was just barely enough to completely cover it. The entire thing throbbed, visibly shaking and bouncing, aching for release. This sight, this image of Lucy's cock grown to its fully erect, hard-as-steel size, triggered something in Reagan's brain, something primal; primal and full of need.

The redhead realized she was still completely dressed, and her clothes suddenly felt incredibly constricting, almost like they would hurt her if they stayed on any longer. Reagan began to paw at her cum-covered sweater, practically tearing the wooly fabric as she lifted it off her body. Throwing it to the side, her now-bare arms flew behind her back, unhooking the large black bra that encompassed her breasts. Completely topless, her huge, freckled tits bared to the world, her thumb-sized pink nipples harder than they'd ever been, she fell onto her side, desperately pushing at the waistband of her ruined sweatpants.

She pulled them down until they got stuck on her boots, which she had failed to take off when she arrived - something she deeply regretted now. Bending over, she pried the shoes off her feet, not bothering to loosen them properly, barely wincing at the pain they inflicted on her feet. Once they were kicked off, falling haphazardly onto the floor, she continued to disrobe, ripping her panties and socks off as she discarded her bottoms. Completely naked, she crawled out from under Lucy's monster and hastily got to her feet, once more nearly slipping in the girl's slimy discharge.

For the first time in her life, Lucy was seeing someone else naked, in person. She had watched curiously as articles of Reagan's clothing shot out from under her cock, flying around the room randomly. Now, the nude girl was standing in front of and off to the side of her, hands gripped at her sides, waiting and staring at Lucy. It took Lucy a moment to realize why she was doing this; she was looking for her approval. And Lucy definitely approved.

She was gorgeous, this Lucy already knew, but now that she was completely exposed she was mouth watering. Much like on her sharp, model-esque face, her chest and breasts were covered by a smattering of small, light brown dots. They contrasted beautifully against her pale skin, giving the snow-white flesh the slightest bit of color. Her breasts, of course, is where Lucy zeroed in on first, and they were even better than she had imagined. Incredibly large and full, with just a hint of sag that brought the bottom curves down towards her navel. They looked big enough that Lucy would need two hands to grab one completely, and her painfully-hard looking nipples stuck out like full-sized erasers on her chest.

Her stomach was flat and toned, clearly showing signs that the girl lived an active lifestyle. The 'V' of her hips was sharp and defined, and they looked incredibly grabbable. They were naturally well-cushioned, and stuck out from the sides like perfect handles; perfect handles that hinted at what was no doubt a round, bubbly ass popping out from behind her. To Lucy's pleasant surprise, Reagan wasn't completely shaved, and a neat, red landing strip lay above her vagina. Lucy licked her lips as she ogled Reagan's own lower lips, plump and pink and absolutely dripping with arousal, a sheen of moisture covering them, no doubt from the various orgasms she had already had.

They both stood there, admiring each other's bodies, as different as they both were, for several minutes. Feeling like Lucy was pleased with how she looked, the deep blush on her face a telltale sign; it wasn't the only sign though. As Reagan watched the futa's eyes drift lower and fixate on her pussy, she noticed that her cock gave a particularly powerful lurch, followed by a several second spray of cum that completely covered the floor between her glans and the couch. This sight sent another shiver of arousal down Reagan's spine, her cunt dripping once more, giving her the signal that it was time to continue.

Rushing forward, nearly tripping over her own feet, Reagan threw herself at Lucy. Arms outstretching automatically, the futa caught her as the redhead's much more voluptuous body crashed into hers; luckily, Lucy's bountiful balls made good counterweights, so she was able to stay upright. Despite the awkward angle they connected at due to a certain mega-sized appendage getting in the way, Reagan was still able to plant her plump lips onto Lucy's, forcing her tongue into the futa's mouth. She received it openly, shoving her own tongue back without restraint.

This kiss resembled the one from the night before much more closely. Both moaning, they wrestled tongues back and forth furiously, trying to claim dominance in each other's mouths. Reagan was the first to pull back, but not in defeat. This time she dove towards Lucy's neck picking up from where things had gone wrong previously. Biting down, she sucked the soft skin into her mouth, drawing renewed moans from the sensitive futa. At the same time, she explored the futa's naked body, one hand pinching at the tiny nubs at her chest, and the other snaking down towards her crotch.

Lucy was not a bystander during all this. She explored Reagan's body much more cautiously, both of her hands slowly making their way to one of the redhead's large freckled tits. Using both hands, she carefully wrapped them around one of her massive mammaries, squeezing the fatty flesh between her fingers; it felt just as squishy as she had imagined! Growing more bold, Lucy pinched one of her hard nipples between her slim fingers, giving it slight, testing pulls and twists. Despite her inexperience, her ministrations seem to be working, as Reagan was forced to pull away from Lucy's neck to moan and pant at this handling.

Letting Lucy have her fun with her chest, Reagan's eyes wandered as she had trouble focusing on much else besides her lover's touch; but there was one thing that was able to grab her attention. Pulling away from Lucy, drawing a confused stare from the futa, Reagan moved to the side, pausing for a moment before throwing her leg over her tremendous pole. Straddling the shaft like it was a horse, Reagan pressed her thighs against its heavy mass, doing her best to lock her legs around it.

"Please, Lucy I need you so badly..." Reagan groaned softly into the futa's ear, throwing her arms around her neck. Pressing her head against Lucy's chest, she began to grind, slowly at first, against the beastial member. Her pussy throbbed against its length, leaking a river of juices across the veiny shaft. Those same veins she was drenching in her clear honey were stimulating better than anyone had before; every bump and ridge spread her lips and pressed against her unhooded clit perfectly. Her hips thrusting much more rapidly now, she gasped into Lucy's ear as her cunt convulsed, her nectar splashing onto the futa's cock.

"I need you, Reagan," Lucy panted, her eyes closed as she held the redhead tightly, relishing the feel of her sex against her member, "I need you - oh god you feel so good, more than I've ever needed someone before."

Lifting her head, drool leaking from her lips once more, Reagan stared dead into Lucy's heavily-lidded eyes.

"You have me."

This simple statement ignited a fire from some unknown source within Lucy. With strength and tenacity she didn't know she possessed, Lucy reached over and smacked her hands down on Reagan's ass, stopping it in the middle of its resumed, furious grinding; the futa had been right, her ass was full and luscious, that much she could feel. A shocked expression crossed Reagan's face, not used to the small futa being so forward. This shock grew even more pronounced as she felt Lucy drag her body forward, and once their torso's touched, lift her up, dismounting her from the cock she had been using like her own personal sybian.

Lucy was too caught up in this new found confidence to wonder what in the hell she was doing. She lifted Reagan higher, pausing for a moment to attach herself to the redhead's delectable looking nipples. The futa alternated back and forth, sucking one then the other, sliding them between her teeth. She pressed her face forward, letting the soft flesh of Reagan's huge breasts mold around her face, before pulling back, nipples still enclosed between her lips; this was followed by releasing the pink nub, and watching Reagan's breast bounce back and forth as it settled into place. For her part, Reagan had her hands wrapped in Lucy's short brown hair, moaning at the futa's surprisingly skilled oral ministrations.

Once she had had enough of Reagan's jiggling jugs, at least for the moment, she raised her higher, causing the moaning woman to yelp in surprise. Her legs flailed momentarily, unsure of how to react to the sudden elevation; however, her kicking soon came to a stop as a new source of pleasure racked her body. Lucy was finally doing something she had always wanted to. Continuing her streak of brash actions, she planted her head between Reagan's thighs, and gave her a long, slow lick.

Oh god, she tastes good! The place Lucy had licked, of course, was Reagan's sopping wet slit. Her face was immediately covered in the redhead's juices as soon she touched it, clear streams running down her chin like a child biting into an orange. Much like she had when making out, Lucy explored cautiously with her tongue, running it over the moist, outer folds, before aiming a bit higher. Though she couldn't see well, her eyes covered by Reagan's strong stomach, she knew exactly what she was looking for. A new squeal from above her confirmed that she had hit the right spot.

Having already unhooded itself from her dripping arousal and previous, fervent grinding, Reagan's small clit was completely exposed, red and throbbing. This had been Lucy's target, and she found it with ease; despite the fact that Lucy was nearly completely sexually inexperienced, she had explored her own body thoroughly in her seemingly eternal loneliness, and knew the parts of a vagina like the back of her hand. So she had gone nearly straight for Reagan's clit and gently batted it back and forth with her tongue, causing the tall woman to writhe against her face.