Lucy Looks for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Lucy lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. As she brushed her tongue against Reagan's hypersensitive nub, she did her best to try and stimulate the rest of her sex with her lips. Even light touches and awkward sucks drew wails from the redhead, her cunt leaking its nectar profusely. Her feminine honey would splash back into Lucy's mouth, which she would gladly let fill, savoring the taste of her lover before gulping it down. As she continued her oral stimulation, instinctively prepping her for what was to come, Lucy's legs began to move on autopilot, carrying the pair towards the couch.

The futa gave Reagan's pussy one last voracious suck, nearly taking the entire thing into her mouth. She was rewarded for her efforts by a spray of sweet liquid that overfilled her mouth and splashed against her face. Pulling back, she exhaled loudly as though she had just finished chugging a gallon of water, and peered up at Reagan; or at least she attempted too, the woman's large bust making it a struggle to see her face. Knowing she had had an incredibly good time, the evidence running down her face and soaking her chest, she lifted Reagan once more, this time gently setting her on the couch next to her pulsing pole.

Landing softly on the couch, Reagan raised an arm to her face and panted loudly, her entire face and chest red. There was no way this girl hadn't done this before! Once she had caught her breath, she unshielded her face and looked up at the smiling, wet face of her lover. She smiled back, blowing her an appreciative kiss, before turning and looking at the monster she shared the couch with. Her heart caught in her chest as she remembered that she hadn't gotten a taste of the main course yet. Glancing back at Lucy, she reached over and wrapped an arm under the beast next to her, pulling greedily at it.

Getting the message loud and clear, Lucy swiveled her hips, moving her cock, which hovered above the couch, over to Reagan. Instead of moving back, Reagan helped maneuver it over her body, until the giant shaft loomed menacingly in her vision. Now that her body was completely covered by the throbbing length, she moved both her arms and legs up into the air, and wrapped them around Lucy's cock. Her weight helped bend Lucy's cock downward, causing it to mash against the entirety of Reagan's frame.

Reagan used every part of her body to please Lucy's bitch breaker. She licked and sucked on the underside of the shaft, covering as much of it in her spit as she could. Thrusting her chest upwards, she ground her soft chest pillows and hard nipples into the massive member, knowing it was pointless to try and wrap them around it. Simultaneously, she used her arms and legs to jerk it off, all of her limbs not coming close to covering its entire surface. Lastly, she once more ground her pussy into it, sliding her lips against her bulging cumtube, coating it in her essence.

All of this was aided by Lucy's rapid hip-driven pumping. Her cock jetted out massive bursts of precum over the busty redhead, drenching the couch and floor behind her, creating a river of white that flowed throughout the room. The virile slime ran down her cock, soaking Reagan once more. Lucy could feel herself begin to pick up speed, her long-awaited orgasm slowly building in her titanic testicles. Just as she could feel herself about to explode, a small voice in the back of her mind whispered for her to stop; there was someplace much better she could deposit her load.

Flexing her cock, she ripped it from Reagan's full-body hug, stepping back in the process. She gasped like she was about to faint, tensing every muscle she had. As her boiling load settled back into her balls, inflating them past the point of resembling anything used in a sport, she relaxed her body. Lucy looked down at Reagan, who was moaning and rubbing Lucy's personal lubrication into her skin, her hips shaking back and forth.

"Now." Lucy said simply, her voice quivering with lust, "I need you, it, now."

Lucy's words snapped Reagan from her reverie.

"Of course! Anything you want! Please fuck me, split me in fucking two!" Reagan practically screamed, spreading her legs as wide as they would go and propping herself up on her elbows. With a solemn nod, Lucy continued to step back, until her giant glans rested right above Reagan's pulsing, needy cunt. Grabbing her cock with both hands, Lucy angled it down, kissing the redhead's hot pink lips with her burning tip. Reaching over, Reagan fondled the immense cockhead, angling it towards her waiting hole.

"Please... fuck me up baby. Do whatever you want to me!"

Another nod and a deep breath later, and Lucy was ready. It didn't matter if Reaganwas truly ready, she was going to take it. The futa slowly pushed her hips forward, her head pushing against Reagan's far-too-small opening. Sitting up slightly, Reagan reached down and spread her lips with her fingers, eyes glued to the monster that was about to ruin her for life. Pushing forward again, the tip of Lucy's tip nudged Reagan's sex farther apart than they'd ever been, causing the blushed woman to hyperventilate.

It was slow going, of course, but Lucy slowly managed to break ground into her lover. Her glans spread Reagan's still-tight tunnel open more and more, opening her up more than she was ever meant to be. Half of Lucy's cockhead was buried inside her, and Reagan finally let go of her outer folds; instead, her hands clenched the couch cushions for dear life, her knuckles white from the pressure. Her cum-slicked body trembled as Lucy's half-buried head spread her far enough to cause a building pain in her hips.

Trying to stay patient, but failing, Lucy stopped moving, her head burrowed inside nearly to the flared, thick ridge. Pulling back ever so slightly, she gave a sharp thrust, sending her entire cockhead spearing into the young woman. For the pair of them, it was like time stopped. To Lucy, having her cock, even if it was just the tip, finally inside of another person, was like heaven. To Reagan, who was being stretched more than she could have ever imagined, was currently fighting a mix of pain and pleasure; her cunt was gaped to nearly tearing, but it was like every nerve in her pussy was being stimulated at once.

"Holy fuck!" Reagan screamed, her whole body rattling, "it's so, it's too much! I can't, I need it!"

Lucy barely acknowledged this paradoxical exclamation, too focused on the brand new sensations her member was succumbing too; but it wasn't enough. Hand's still gripping her cock, she took a tiny step forward, her cock simultaneously spearing deeper, and pushing Reagan back along the couch. Inch by inch, her shaft slowly made progress, her head raking Reagan's insides with its massive girth. After several more inches, Lucy's monolith was buried nearly a foot into the tall girl, hitting against a barrier.

"Oh fuck, you hit something!" Reagan panted, eyes blurry with tears as she tried to look down at her crotch, "you're so fucking deep inside of me!"

Emboldened by this declaration, taking it as a good thing, Lucy began to pull back. The feeling of Reagan's internal folds and walls clutching her cock like a vice was like ecstasy to the young futa, and she moaned loudly as she struggled to remove her member from this clenching hole. Once only the head was still embedded within the writhing redhead, Lucy pistoned her hips, her cock barreling through her insides before bashing into Reagan's cervix.

Repeating this process, Lucy continued to rip her cock out until just her glans remained inside, before spearing as much of her monolith into the redhead as she could. Each time, her cock was able to bury itself deeper, pushing the wall to Reagan's womb back, slowly beating the barrier into submission. After doing this several times, something finally changed. This time, when Lucy's cock smashed into that thin internal barricade, it broke through it, sending Lucy's glans punching into Reagan's defenseless womb.

"Oh god, I - I think you're..." Reagan trailed off, her mouth suddenly hanging open in shock. Nearly overriding the unreal sensation of having a practically person-sized cock rearranging her insides and touching her most untainted of places, was the physical proof of what it was doing to her body. Where her normally flat, toned stomach was, was an enormous bulge - a bulge that was the perfect outline of Lucy's cockhead. It pushed her bellybutton out, distorting the skin. Lucy truly was molding her body to better fit her cock.

"Reagan," Lucy moaned in a low rumble, "y- you feel so good! Better than I could have imagined..."

Accompanying her words was a new, deep throb from her veiny monster. It was so such a strong movement, that Reagan could literally feel her body forcefully shake around it. This was followed by a loud sound, like someone pouring a bucket of water onto a patch of dirt. Reagan's eyes bulged even wider in her sockets, if that was even possible, as her stomach inflated around Lucy's glans, pushing her stomach out and stretching her womb. This went on for several seconds, until Reagan looked like she was in the beginning term of pregnancy.

"Jesus baby, you came so much!"

"That wasn't my orgasm," Lucy asserted, almost quizzically, "that was just more precum!"

The full implications of this statement dawned on the stunned redhead. She had vastly underestimated the virility of her lover. First, she had thought that she was already hard when she first revealed her secret, and she had been wrong. Then she thought Lucy had already cum, several times in fact, and she had been wrong. Now, she thought she could handle what her lover had to offer, and she had been wrong!

This realization sent Reagan into a full body orgasm, causing her whole being to vibrate as she was racked with pleasure. Her head flew back, her eyes rolling into her skull and her mouth opening in a silent scream. This went on for several moments, Lucy watching in wide-eyed surprise, until her whole body gave out and she collapsed against the couch. Lucy, always conscious of others, stood, unmoving, until Reagan regained her sense.

"Y-you're unreal..." the redheads voice came out in uneven gasps, "so, amazing, oh god..."

"Thank you baby," Lucy replied, returning the pet name as she tested it on her tongue, "now let me make you feel even better!"

Planting her hands on her hips, Lucy smiled coyly at the redhead, and began to pull her hips back once more. Without holding her cock steady, she sent it running and waving through Reagan's depths. It bashed into her womb once more, pushing it deeper into her body, Lucy adding several inches of new, previously-untouched shaft into her lovers gripping insides. Reagan screamed again, this time aloud, and her cunt managed to tighten around Lucy's pulsing length, spraying her juices into the air, soaking both her body and Lucy's magnificent member.

Pounding even harder, Lucy rammed her cock into Reagan with reckless abandon. With each thrust, more of her destructive dick entered the woman's gaped cunt, her own continuous leakage lubricating her cock well. The bulge in Reagan's stomach rose higher, pushing up past her navel towards her bouncing breasts. Reagan had barely moved, head still lolled back as her orgasms rolled into each other, her hands weakly gripping at the couch. Her cunt was a perpetual fountain now, drenching her, Lucy and her cock, and everything else around them.

Lucy was mesmerized. This day had done a full 180 from how it started. A day that started with her marching around like a mindless drone, doing anything she could to keep her mind off the terrible nature of her existence, was ending with her finally having sex, watching her girlfriend's - she felt confident using that word now, voluptuous body bounce back and forth from her thrusting; not only that, but she was actually pleasing her partner, giving her orgasm after orgasm.

It was more than she could have ever hoped for!

Her cock now hitting the underside of Reagan's tits, sending the fat flesh bouncing even harder, Lucy felt like she was nearing her limits. There was telltale rumbling in her cum factories, which were now both bigger than yoga balls, trembling against each other. As her glans spread Reagan's massive mammaries from the inside, its outline now pushed up into her chest, which sent the girl into a slightly harder orgasm than the continuous ones she had been experiencing so far, Lucy looked down at her cock; Reagan had done so well! Only a little more than half of her cock was still sticking from the redhead's stretched taut cunt.

"Oh, fuck," Lucy moaned, letting a rare curse slip from her lips, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

Thrusts growing erratic, Lucy's hips were becoming a blur as she fucked into the barely conscious girl. At this point, Reagan was just along for the ride, turned into a perpetual orgasm machine, her cunt barely able to tighten around the invading shaft, it had been gaped so badly. Lucy's words barely registered in her mind, and even when she tried to offer up some words of encouragement, not sure how much her body could take, another orgasm racked her body. Only moans and incoherent babblings escaped her plush lips.

A massive tremble in her cock signaled its final growth. Expanding wider, it spread Reagan's bruised lips until they were purple, and the extra inches added to its length sent it nearly into her neck. Her veins swelled until they looked ready to burst, pulsing angrily as they filled her member with as much blood as they could. Lucy's balls were growing steadily now, and she was forced to tuck them between her legs, running out of room for them to continue to expand between her feet. They pushed into the couch with a mighty shove, causing the couch to bang up against the wall. Now it was Lucy's turn for her eyes to roll into the back of her head, her whole body shaking as the first ultra-virile load of cum raced up her bulging urethra.

There was an audible splashing sound as her first jet of cum jettisoned into Reagan's womb. The precum already filling her insides was completely overtaken in an instant, Lucy's much denser, much more potent, actual cum, absorbing it into its mass. The previous, minor inflations Reagan had been through from the futa's seemingly never ending reservoir of precum were nothing in compared to what was happening. The force and size of this first shot woke Reagan from her orgasm-induced stupor, her head swiftly rising to view the changes to her body.

The skin right in front of her face ballooned outward, nearly growing large enough to completely block her view of the rest of her body; it hung like this for a moment, before gravity took effect and forced it back down into her stretched womb. The balloon never deflated, however. Lucy's first blast didn't stop, and the bubble of cum-stretched skin was filled at the same speed it drained. This whole insane event caused Reagan's stomach to swell like she was moments away from giving birth in just seconds,

And it didn't stop. Lucy's first shot continued, repeating this process over and over again. Reagan's stomach quickly surpassed the point of looking well past the point of a due date with triplets, and only continued to grow larger. Her stomach began to sag from the overbearing weight, covering her thighs and biceps, pushing her breasts towards her face and sinking down past her sides before resting on the couch. As Lucy's first shot began to peter out, she opened her eyes, which immediately widened as a look of panic spread across her features.

Nearly tripping over her own enormous boulders of sperm, she shuffled backward, removing her cock as quickly as could from the woman who was filled to near-bursting. Spurts of cum sprayed from the sides of her cock where it pushed against Reagan's swollen lips, covering the front of the couch and her legs in her own seed. After several steps, her cock finally broke free, a waterfall of pure white sludge falling out of Reagan's ruined hole, hitting the ground with a loud, continuous plop.

Gripping the sides of her bestial shaft once more, Lucy steadied it as it began to buck, starting on its second salvo. Cum arced through the air, splattering heavily on Reagan's inflated, comatose form, before hitting the ground behind them, instantly creating a giant pool of cum on the tile floor. Pointing her cock down, her unstopping rocket of cum slammed into Reagan's gigantic stomach, causing the entire thing to shake like a bowl of jello as her dense sperm covered it's surface. Despite Reagan's new, enormous size, Lucy was able to cover her completely in her unbroken stream of potency.

Unable to stop herself, covering a partner in her semen being a fantasy of her's for as long as she could remember, Lucy wagged her cock back and forth, sending waves of cum crashing over the redhead's body. She was quickly buried in a heaping pile of white, like someone had dumped a vat of glue over her body, the only sign of life being her continually gasping mouth. Lucy's kept up this torrential downpour, coating everything in her path. The couch was quickly bathed white, its once brown coloring completely hidden under the same layers of goo that covered her lover.

Losing the strength to stand due to the overwhelming pleasure her body was producing, her first intercourse-induced orgasm blowing all of her previous ones out of the park, and it wasn't even close to finished. As her legs gave out she involuntarily sat down, landing on her massive bean bags. Somewhat surprisingly to the young futa, they held her weight well, and despite some minor discomfort, there was virtually no pain. Disregarding the ridiculousness of that fact that she was perched on her own balls, Lucy continued to bask in her orgasm, her hands now groping at her chest as she let her cock fire where it pleased.

Cum splashed against the ceiling, the walls, the floor - wherever it chose to land, it did. If the room had needed a fresh coat of paint, it didn't anymore, as the entire living room and beyond was bathed in her pearly cream. Her semen even rocketed far enough to reach the recently-cleaned kitchen, thudding against the cabinets and creating an entirely new mess of semen. The cum that splashed against the ceiling rained back down onto the pair, covering Lucy and recovering Reagan.

Lucy wasn't sure how long her orgasm lasted, but she knew it was by far a new record for her. When her output finally died down to a steady stream, now only leaking buckets of cum instead of spraying them, she stood up, giving her testicles a much needed break. Moving carefully, her feet submerged past her ankles in the ocean of cum that now made up her living room, she tread through the slick sludge towards Reagan's still unconscious form. Despite only being a few feet away, it took her over a minute to clear the distance, her dense goo acting like tar against her slim legs

Stretching out one of her hands, she sunk into the couch cushion next to Reagan, cum instantly pooling up to her wrist. Turning around slowly, using her hand to steady herself, she lied down next to her girlfriend, her body plunging into the lake of cum that covered the couch. Getting comfortable in her own hot, vicious load, her cock waving above her, she turned her head and placed a goo-covered hand on Reagan's cheek, stroking it slowly.

It was several more minutes before the redhead finally awoke. Lucy had carefully scooped the layers of cum from around her eyes, allowing her to see unhindered as she took in the aftermath of their coitus; she couldn't see much, however, her gravid stomach still blocking her view of anything in front of her. She could see how cum covered she was, along with everything around her, and she could feel the virile substance swirl around her as she moved slightly. Turning her head, she finally realized Lucy was there next to her, touching her softly and smiling.