Lucy the Switch Ch. 02 - Meeting Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, I think I'm getting close" I managed to say between moans. Once again, he put the two wet fingers in my mouth, knowing how much I enjoy the taste of my own pussy.

"You took your punishment like a good girl, I think you earned your orgasm" He kissed me deeply, gently biting my lip.

He looked at Claire and she instantly understood the command and kneeled between my legs. Her eager tongue started peaking between the folds, hitting all the spots she had discovered the day before. She expertly used her fingers to press and caress my G-spot as her tongue swirled around and sucked on the engorged clit. Mark's hands kept playing with my sensitive nipples, pulling them harder until I screamed or clenched my fists, while his mouth ravished mine. I tried to unbutton his shirt, but the pleasure between my legs was not letting me do so, making me arch my back and grab onto the sheets of the bed. He pulled his face away from me and smiled at my desperation. I was breathing hard and my skin was blushing. He put his hand around my neck and exerted a little pressure. Not enough to choke me but enough to rapidly push me over the edge as he told me that I was allowed to cum. All the muscles in my legs and back tensed at once and I lost my voice. My limbs involuntarily convulsed as the wave of pleasure reached every corner of my body.

Claire's tongue slowed down and she kissed my inner thighs as I was coming down from the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. As I was catching my breath and coming down to Earth, they both stood up and he kissed her lips, which were still coated in my juices. Claire proceeded to undress him and carefully put away the clothes and shoes in the closet, leaving only his black underwear on, through which I could clearly see his hardened cock. She kneeled in front of him, looking up adoringly, and released it from under the fabric. She eagerly took him in his mouth right away, sucking slow and deep, his balls hitting her chin.

I walked towards him and he pulled me closer by the waist, groaning as Claire worked on his cock. He unzipped my skirt, yanked it down, and removed the rest of my shirt, leaving only the panties on, which did not cover much anyway.. His hand made his way down my back and traveled down to my ass, which he grabbed and parted, sliding his finger into my pussy from behind. After moving it around to get it wet, he moved it back up to my tight plucker, making me gasp when he started making small circles at the narrow entrance. Since I had just cum, the skin in the whole area was very sensitive and his touch was almost unbearable. He looked into my eyes as the tip his lubricated finger gently entered my asshole. I clung to his neck as he slowly moved his finger in. He was the first person to ever even touch my little hole, but from that point on, he would claim ownership over it. I bit on his chest trying to keep myself from moaning too loudly.

"Lu, go bring your new plug. And bring the rope too" He told me as he released my ass, leaving a sudden feeling of emptiness. He pulled Claire to her feet and pushed her on the bed, stretching out her hands above her head.

I handed him the rope first. Very expertly and swiftly he made the loops and crafted handcuffs out of it. He used them to secure Claire's wrists together and then tied the long end of the rope to the back of the bed frame. Following his orders, I got down to my hands and knees on top of her, and couldn't help but to steal a slippery kiss before looking over my shoulder to see what he was doing. Mark had taken out his phone and was taking a picture of us, our pussies exposed and ready to use. We had previously agreed on the pictures, but I still felt a rush of adrenaline at I thought of that image being stored in his phone. He lifted the buttplug that I had handed to hum and showed it to me, smiling, before shoving it inside Claire's pussy, and pumping it in and out a few times before leaving it fixed in there.

"Claire's pussy will leave it wet and warm" He told me as he licked his finger and placed it at the entrance of my ass, again sending pleasure waves throughout my body. "Baby, you need to relax your muscles, otherwise it's going hurt," he explained as his hand caressed my ass, which still felt warm from the punishment it had ensued earlier.

I took a few deep breaths and tried my best to relax my muscles even though I was very nervous. I looked into Claire's eyes and kissed her again, melting into her soft lips and gasping into her open mouth as I felt Mark's finger inside my very tight ass. I continued to make an effort to relax as he moved it in and out, expertly stretching it without hurting me. He parted my cheeks with his hands and I heard the wet sound as he removed the plug from Claire's pussy. He started to slowly pushing inside me. Although I had used plugs in the past, I had never had one as wide and long as this one before. I rested my head on Claire's chest and arched my back, trying to open myself as much as possible. He continued to push it, making me moan and scream in a mixture of pain and indescribable pleasure. Once it was entirely inside me, he gave me a few "good girl spanks", which made me accidentally bite and leave a mark on Claire´s shoulder.

I saw Claire's eyes open wide as Mark pushed his pulsating cock inside her. At the same time, he used his hand to put intermittent pressure on my plug and slightly moving it around. I kissed her neck, pulling her nipples as he pounded her pussy relentlessly. Claire was overwhelmed with pleasure, whispering both of our names in a series of moans as she struggled against the ties holding her down. His fingers moved from the plug back to my pussy, inserting two of his fingers and matching the pace of his hips, so that Claire and I felt his thrusts at the same time. I felt fuller than ever before, struggling to keep my knees grounded, my hands grabbing onto the covers.

"Mark... I'm going to cum" she said as clearly as she could "Can I please cum, sir?" she blurted out. He slowed his pace, giving both of us a break.

"Not yet, Claire, not yet."

He snuck a third finger into my slippery but very tight pussy, making me whimper in pain and pleasure. I could feel how his fingers inside me were moving the toy inside my ass, increasing the pressure against the already tight walls. Apparently satisfied that he had been able to fit three fingers, he removed them and took a step back, breathing deeply. He stroked his cock as he looked at us, both sweaty, on the verge of orgasm, and probably bruised. Guiding it with his hand, he put the tip of this thick member against the entrance of my pussy and slowly started to push it in.

"Wait, no, Mark, it won't fit with the plug in. Please" Is started to say as he filled my empty hole, but by the time I had finished the sentence, his balls were against my clit.

I closed my eyes and struggled to take a breath . It was uncomfortable but incredibly pleasurable, I wanted it to end immediately and to never end it at the same time. In an attempt to relieve the unfamiliar pressure I felt inside me, I made the mistake of reaching around with my hand to take the plug out. With a devilish laughter he caught my hand and put it against my back. Then, he lifted my other hand from under me and held them down together, which sent my face straight down to Claire's chest. He continued to pound my pussy, although at a gentler pace than he had before with Claire. My holes started to get used to being simultaneously filled, and the pain subsided slightly, only to increase again as his movements got faster. When I thought I could not take it anymore, he groaned and thrust his hips against mine one last time. He filled me with his warm cum, which started dripping on Claire the second he pulled out. I got up on my knees and was going to move away to lay down on the bed but he stopped me in my tracks

"It'd be a waste for all that cum to just puddle on the sheets, wouldn't it? I think you should let Claire to lick you clean, Lucy."

The two of us were speechless for a second, but I did as was told and crawled towards her face, the plug still buried in my ass, leaving a trail of cum droplets on her stomach and chest. She pulled out her tongue to receive my sore pussy. She gently licked my slit and entered the tight hole with her tongue, scooping out the warm, oozing cum. Her soft, tender tongue felt incredibly good against the sore skin of my pussy. I held on to the bed frame and looked down at her. Although her mouth was open and half-hidden, I could tell by her eyes that she was smiling, delighted to be cleaning out his husband's seed out of my pussy. I slowly moved my hips back and forth, riding her beautiful face, covering her chin in my juices.

Mark sat on the bed next to us, gentry stroking his still-hard cock. With his free hands he separated Claire's legs. She was unable to see what his hand was doing, and I saw the shock in her face as he started to rapidly stroke her clit. The look in her eyes turned into desperation and pure lust, her licking becoming more intense and eager. I looked back at Mark, who now was pinching and pulling his wife's nipples as he exerted pressure against her sensitive nub, making her hips buckle. I noticed she was trying to say something and lifted my pussy just enough to let her talk.

"Sir, please, please let me cum. I can't anymore" she gasped for air "Please Mark, please let me cum" I stopped her begging by pressing my mound against her again and her eyes pleaded with me.

"You may cum" He said, to which she responded by closing her eyes tightly and arching her back, the whole bed trembling as she convulsed and then felt back on the covers, panting. Her hands were tightly closed into fists, her nails buried in her palms.

"Lucy, please untie her"

I moved to the side and reached for the rope, untying the knots as Mark had taught me how to do through video. I unwrapped the strands from around her wrists and caressed kissed the marks on her skin. Mark came back to bed with two tall glasses of water for us and sat at the edge of the bed, gently caressing Claire's legs.

"Baby, do you want to keep the plug in for a while, or is your ass sore?" He asked me with a genuinely caring tone, much different from the stern one he had used before. After he had removed his cock, the relief had been such that the butt plug was not really bothering me anymore.

"I think I want to leave it in for a bit, if that's ok" I answered shily, which put a smile on both of their faces.

"Of course it's ok" He leaned in and kissed me "you are such a good girl."

12