Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I was not quite ready to be fucked back there although the men had tried to make me horny for it. This man had a very hard dick and he did not wait and he held me tight to force himself in my bottom. Because his dick was thick I bit my lip and felt the pain of him stretching my muscles. Yes it hurt me a little bit and I had to try not to make any bad sounds because I knew this was part of the beauty pageant. I also knew from experience with my Boss that the pain would not last long.

All the women had dicks in their butts by this time and I could hear the sounds of men and woman already enjoying a good anal screwing. It was exciting to see the women being used by such a group of men and to know I was part of that. I had to concentrate because my butt was still hurting from the first man humping me from behind but I could feel my boobs moving underneath me and I was hoping the other men would like the scene.

It was a relief when the first man came out of my arse but I was excited and ready for the second man who would enter me straight away. He gave me a slap on my butt and shoved himself deep into me and this time I did cry with the pain. But that was the only time because he was a little smaller and also you know my little hole had already adjusted to being filled. Actually he had a really good technique and I enjoyed the way he screwed me and made my whole body respond to being used like that. I knew there were a lot more men to fuck my bottom after him but I was starting to think I could enjoy all of it.

For that whole time I had to stay in the position and accept any man who wanted to fuck me in my bum. The men were all around us and I could hear them making comments and I could see them writing in their little books. One man said "that's the way to treat these little whores." I heard others agree with him. One other man said "this one feels good wrapped around my cock" and I hoped he was talking about me.

There were more than ten men to fuck us that night and every man had to fuck every woman in her butt at least once. So the men were in a hurry to enjoy all the women and they mostly fucked us for a short time and were rough with us. I did not mind the hard fucking so much at the start. After I got warmed-up then my hole relaxed for them. It was just like being in a porn movie with full anal screwing everywhere. It was really amazing and sexy to be used like that and have my arse fucked by so many guys on one night. Even more than the other things I have done this time I felt so submissive and like a true slut and whore.

By the third man in my butt I was starting to feel the effects of their rough use of me. I always enjoy butt sex and this was no different as it felt really good to be filled and used in my rear end. With so many guys in line to stick their big dicks in my poor little hole I felt really good about my submission. But I was worried about any damage to me because I knew they would use my poor butt more than I could handle. Of course the men did not care about that because they were doing what Lord Black wanted and because they had to give the women scores for butt sex. But even though they all took a turn in my bottom and fucked me hard in there I could feel each man was a little different. At that time I was loving the action of their dicks in my butt.

I have never been used like this before and it was actually hard to obey and stay there for them to stick their hard dicks into my suffering hole. Some of the men wanted to screw me while on my back and I like that position as well for anal screwing. I was made to turn over and I could spread my legs nice and wide for them. One of the guys again wanted to fuck my pussy before my arse and I was a little worried that he was dirty from another woman but I could not say anything. In that position I could look in their eyes and try to give a nice smile to the men even while another man was fucking my bottom. I tried to smile to show I was a worthy slut for them but it was hard because my little hole was suffering already.

I could see how excited they were and watch as they put their hard dicks next to my poor little butthole. But I was right that it did not take long before my backdoor was feeling the effects of all the men and their screwing. After a while I was feeling it hurt me and the burning was getting really bad. I could even feel some tears coming into my eyes and I knew I could do nothing except hope for the end. Of course I could not keep count of the number who used me and I just had to wait until the end. My passage was starting to burn after half the men and I would have asked to stop but there was no way I could do that. I had to not be nervous about their dicks hurting my butt hole as each new guy took his place.

And I cannot even remember which man did what but when a new man would take his place and stick his dick into my bum I could feel the different technique he used. Some of them liked the chance to give me a few slaps on my butt cheeks. Sometimes I could tell when a dick was bigger or smaller than the last guy. That was good because I wanted to enjoy my arse fucking that night and not think about any pain.

This was the most extreme fucking I have ever had and I was glad that some men shot some extra lube into my arsehole to help cool it and to make it easier for their fucking. I really hoped they would finish soon even if I was really proud and excited to have so many men fuck me in my bottom.

Then one of the men said, "I've used them all now. I hope its time to unload in one of these bitches." I could hear other men agreeing and I thought I must have taken all ten men inside my bum which made me proud and also relieved.

I heard another voice say, "they're all done now so cum wherever you like gentlemen."

The man behind me fucking my butt gave me a slap on my behind and fucked me even harder but this time I did not mind. I was waiting for a few more thrusts till he would cum inside me. Soon I could hear his orgasm and I could feel the way he screwed me that he was cumming and I felt really relieved and pleased to get his jizz inside my bum. Whenever my Boss fucks my bottom I get a real satisfaction from him shooting his jizz deep inside my little hole.

I heard a voice say "stay still" and quickly another man entered my butt and went fast until he shot his jizz as well. I was hoping all that sticky jizz would make my hole feel better. One last guy wanted to cum with me and he got in front and rubbed his dick and I smiled knowing he would shoot onto my face again. He stuck his dick into my mouth and I only had to suck a little till he started shooting in my mouth for me to swallow. I was really pleased by that and of course I told him "thank you" with a nice smile to finish.

The men left us there with jizz dripping on us and I could feel some coming out of my hole and sliding down my legs. It felt disgusting but also very submissive since so many strangers had given my bum a proper fucking and had shot their jizz in there.

The woman next to me, number one, was crying a little bit and I could see the tears on her face and I knew her hole must have been really hurting. I felt like my butthole was burning as well so I understood her reaction. It was the hardest night of the beauty pageant for the women and we were all glad it was over. I looked and I could see some of the men still writing in their books. In the corner I saw DM and he gave me a little wink to make me feel better.

I went naked to the car again and this time it felt like I had to walk differently because of the pain in my bottom. It was not enough to make me cry but I could tell all the screwing must have caused some damage in there. DM gave me a little hug and he said, "You looked great, you did really well and I am proud of you". I was so pleased when he said that.

When we got to my place I asked DM to come inside. My Boss was not due home till the next day and after all the screwing in my arse I felt like I needed some hugs. DM gave me his coat again and followed me inside until I took off the coat. I was happy to go naked in front of DM because there was nothing to hide from him anymore and I thought it would please him. DM had a small tube of cream with him which he explained was special cream he had bought for me. He said it was to help my bum hole get better after all the fucking it got from those ten men.

I had an idea and I said, "Please Sir, would you mind putting a little cream in there for me?" So he followed me to my bedroom and I was on all fours for him and he was very gentle with his finger. It did burn me a little bit again to be touched inside there and DM went deep but he told me it was for my own good and I was felling really happy that it was DM who was giving me this treatment.

Then DM asked me did I orgasm that night during the screwing of my arse. I responded by telling DM I did not have an orgasm fro those men but sometimes I can have an orgasm when my Boss is fucking my bottom. So DM pushed me onto my back and put his hand between my legs. I was a little surprised but of course I did not resist because I already knew this man was superior to me. When I put my legs wide DM started gently touching my pussy and my clit and I just looked at him and gave a small moan because it felt so great to me.

"You are a good whore," said DM. "You can have a little extra reward." I said nothing more but I was breathing heavily already because of the way he was touching me. I was so horny now and feeling desperate to orgasm and he started sucking on my nipples which made me even hotter. DM kept going until it was certain I would explode and he shoved two fingers into my pussy at just the right time and I grabbed his arm and held him close to me so I could get every last bit of my pleasure. In fact DM did not stop until he could feel I had already cum several times.

I got my breath back and I asked him, "What about your Sir?"

He still did not say anything but he unzipped his pants and took out his wonderful dick which was really hard and thick. I expected he would want a blowjob but the rules still said he could not use me during the beauty pageant. DM was on his knees next to me and I watched with amazement as this man started jerking his dick while he touched my boobs. I didn't care about the rules then so I touched his balls as well and felt them so big and hanging down.

I wanted his jizz badly so I tried to encourage him. "Please Sir, I want your jizz on me." We smiled at each other and DM came after that and his jizz shot onto my boobs and some of it landed on my face. I was really very happy about that because I really liked this man and I was proud when he called me a whore.

I was allowed to stay on the bed with his jizz all over me while DM put his trousers back and got ready to leave. "Don't forget to use the cream again tomorrow," he said and I promised I would do as he said.

The next day when my Boss was home I went over and I kissed his shoes as always to show I was happy to see him. I told him some of the details of the beauty pageant and he asked if it was too much and did I regret being there.

He said, "I think maybe its too much. I know its good for you to find your real submissive side and to be beneath all those men. But if you get tears from so much abuse then I am worried its not the best for you." I told my Boss that he was very sweet and that was why I was so excited that he chose to nominate me for the beauty pageant. I felt an honour to be the submissive he trained. I was also thinking of his other submissive and whether I was better than her.

"Are you sure you don't regret what I have done to you?" he asked me seriously. Of course I told him "no" and that was true even if I still felt the pain from those ten men all screwing my bottom the night before. What made me sad was that my Boss could not attend the beauty pageant or be one of the men that decided the scores. But Boss explained that Lord Black had a rule because he knew each master would give the best scores to his submissive.

"I am loving being your submissive in the beauty pageant," I said to him. "I owe so much to you and I am proud to show them how well you trained me." I meant all that I said and I really felt love for my Boss then.

He gave me a full piss shower that day and had a full bladder to pee all over me. It was so hot and stinky and I was so pleased when my Boss really blasted me with his pee and let me drink some mouthfuls. Naturally I could not use my poor bum for him but Boss gave me a wonderful surprise when he told me to lay back and he went down on my pussy and ate me to so many orgasms. That night I also asked about his other submissive and if she would be a good person for the beauty pageant. My Boss just told me "she is a very good submissive but you are the one who really makes me proud."

I gave my Boss a long headjob after that and he fucked my pussy for a long time as well. When he was ready to cum I just asked, "would you like to use my face tonight Master?" I was allowed to sleep with his jizz on my face and in the morning I went to the bathroom with him and after he peed I licked his dick clean.

12