Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I knew, I thought..." she said.

Hesitatingly, dangerously, she reached out with her fingers, and they curled around those of the older woman, finding the tips of them and them with greater purchase to hold on tightly. Closer and closer they leaned until they kissed softly, Lucy's first ever kiss that carried more than simply familial connotations. A little pleasured noise escaped Anna before they were in each other's arms, collapsing down onto the sacks of provisions kept in the storeroom. Lucy's hand went to this incredible woman's thigh and swept up a piece of dress material, causing Anna to arch her back, her breasts pressing up into Lucy's own warm bosom.

Before they knew it, they had both stripped off blouse and bra, and Lucy's mouth found Anna's hard nipples, sucking on them and licking them with her tongue. They didn't have much time, she knew, if they were missed, people would surely come looking. "We can't...not here" she gasped. Anna panted and got up off the sacks as the pair of them dressed and then kissed again. "I...I love you" she told Anna. "I have to see you again, I know it's dangerous but I have to" Anna nodded. "I know. Wait a few minutes, and follow me out. I'll see you as soon as I can." And she kissed her one last time before disappearing out of the door.

It was a couple of days before they managed to engineer any further time alone together, and it was the happiest two hours of Lucy's life. She had spent a good deal of the first few minutes simply lying naked against her lover, feeling her body tucking perfectly against Anna's.

In contrast to the first, hurried, frenzied encounter, they slowly explored each other, a tender stroke or a bestowed kiss in a cleft or bend of a limb. Then, in a moment that she felt she had been waiting for her entire life, Anna moved her smooth fingers up the inside of her thigh, and then over the pink slit of her virginal sex. She had masturbated of course, secretly, fervently, on the rare occasions she was left completely alone, but nothing she had been able to accomplish with her own hand came close to the sensation of being touched by her Anna.

When she thought the pleasure couldn't get any sweeter, the brown haired head of her love pushed up between her legs and she knew the explosive ecstasy that accompanied the moist, warm attention of lips and tongue against her, and then, wondrously, inside her. Her back arched, her breasts splayed over her chest as she cradled Anna's head in her hands, and then, as she approached her climax, clawed at the sackcloth on which they lay.

The orgasm was an astounding release, a burgeoning glowing warmth that started in the deepest recesses of her vagina, and moved upwards and outwards over her belly and breasts, out to her arms and legs and finally the crown of her head. For the first time she could remember, it felt like being utterly at peace, the pair of them taken out of time, out of the world, the world for them was each other right now.

In the morning, Lucy stepped into the shower, practically the only place she could ever be completely alone, and naked. She dipped her head under the cascading warm sprinkle of water and ran her hands through her un-braided, honey coloured hair, sweeping it back over her shoulders as it became damp, then completely wet, the relief at it not being so tightly knotted spreading through her scalp. She savoured these moments, her hands wandering to her breasts and massaging herself before pulling on her pink nipples, taking care to try not to groan in pleasure, in her mind's eye Anna was the one teasing her bosom, placing kisses on her pert erect nipples, pushing her face up between her legs.

An ache down there made her pause in her reverie, wondering for a second whether she had cystitis again, though it was more of a dull ache than a sting. Her fingers instinctively went to where the V of her crotch was covered in her wiry pubic hair and she immediately snapped them away. Not only was the skin there hot, but it was swelling, bevelling outwards. She tried to part the hair on her muff to see more clearly and put her hand to her mouth to stifle an anxious noise as she saw that the flesh was pulsating, in time with her heart. The ache spread through her groin, and became pleasurable as an as-yet undefined mass of tissue extended outwards like a rounded hill, the hair covering it becoming thinner and wispier until it died away altogether.

The mound began to extend downwards and grew narrower, though was still a couple of inches in diameter. With a stab of shock and horror, she realised what was happening to her, her heart pounding as the terrible realisation that she was growing a set of male genitals competed for her brain's attention with the incredible sensations this evolution in her body was producing. Unfortunately this only made the blood rush to what she was developing faster and speeding its growth.

"Oh...oh no..." she whispered, addressing no-one in the room but in reality, the demon Goddess that had taken her to her bosom. "I didn't ask for this!...You...you can't be serious!" and she had to catch her breath as the penis became a more defined shape and size. The skin at its tip developed a small hole which widened as a pink cockhead oozed from it and a long, blue vein inflated along her by now impressive, 8-inch length.

She stared down at herself as the water continued to splash over her body, her breasts large, her shapely, womanly hips, and her massively erect cock standing springily in front of her. She swallowed thickly and reached out with feminine fingers to touch her bobbing prick which felt so alien yet so wonderful. She let out a shuddering breath as her hand came into contact with it and experimentally stroked it tenderly, closing her eyes. It was wonderful, a beautiful hardness that only she could see, and touch and feel.

She frowned for a moment. There was an awkwardness back there, behind this throbbing member of hers but before where the folds of her vagina sat, tight and virginal. She probed with her fingers and discovered a flap of wrinkled skin that hung from here her urethra had once been, that function now diverted elsewhere. It was loose, and when she pulled a little on it, more of it descended from her.

Another stab of shocked realisation. "Oh shiiiit" she gasped, still muffled by the noise of the shower and she squatted down, her shaft pointing towards the shower base and pulled again, this time with more confidence and hauling a large scrotum from within herself, the gonads coming out of the hole sideways and falling into her ballsac. The opening immediately began to close up around it now that it was free until it appeared to be attached completely naturally.

A knock on the bathroom door almost made her scream, but she managed to turn it into a tremulous "Hello?"

"Come on Lucy, you've been in there far too long, it's time you were out of the shower." Her mother, whose voice lit a new terror in her - the prospect of her just walking in on her as she had not been unknown to do in the past and to find the truth about her staring her in the face. She quickly stepped out of the shower, stunned at how quickly a sudden change in circumstances made her go floppy and flaccid and whipped a towel round herself. "I'll be there in a minute!" she called out, scooped up her clothes and quickly opened the door, brushing past her mother who tut-tutted at her for sending water everywhere and went into her room.

She yanked open her drawer where she kept her underwear and put on a pair of the panties that only a week before she had declared as too small, stuffing her strange new genitalia inside and hoping that the constriction would keep it at bay and well hidden. A very long skirt and woollen tights seemed like a good idea - no-one would be able to see any sort of swelling should she fail to cross her legs in a ladylike fashion. Within a few minutes she re-presented herself in the hallway where her mother tapped her watch.

"Oh honestly Lucy, look at your hair, what will people think?" She grabbed her and spun her round to face the mirror, brushing her hair in a manner that made her hiss a little. "That will have to do, come on" and she led them both out of the door. As she was forced to trot a little to keep up with her Mom down the street she tried to make sense of the last half an hour. Was this because of what had happened with Anna those times in the storeroom? Almost as if it had triggered another stage in her demonhood?

The rest of the day was absolute torture and more than a little strange for Lucy. The conversation at her Aunt's was dull as dishwater - it always was. Anna sat by her husband at the dinner table opposite Lucy. At first she avoided her gaze but eventually the older woman could not help but look at her and the pair of them stared into each other's eyes. For the first time in a long time she thought Anna looked a little happier, the faintest upturn of her lips at the corners as their eyes met.

Something was happening between them she knew, something that by the standards of their small community was absolutely forbidden, but there was something else too, the gnawing hunger she felt within her for the other woman, which made the strange mass between her legs hot and swollen. Her heart began to thud in her chest and she had to surreptitiously slide one hand under the tablecloth to press down on her crotch to control the burgeoning erection there as she could not take her eyes off Anna's lips, Anna's hair, and the shape of Anna's breasts beneath her blouse. She began to sweat and tremble.

She excused herself awkwardly from the table and pounded up the stairs to the bathroom, thinking that a little splash of water on her face might suffice but she knew even by the time she had closed the door and leant against its back that it would not be enough. She slid her skirt, tights, and panties down, freeing her large penis from its imprisonment and constraint, it surged quickly to a fully erect state, blood swollen and needy.

She experimentally began to stroke herself, long, sweet sweeps of her slender fingers, biting her lip as her breathing became rapidly ragged, delicious tension spreading through the tops of her legs and her bum as she masturbated in an amateurish fashion. She grew in confidence, stepping up her pace, wanking off furiously, and searching for something to lubricate herself with when she found she was becoming a little dry, she drizzled some of the uncoloured, unperfumed liquid soap over her dick.

She came with force, hot ejaculate shooting from the tip of her cock which she hurriedly had to direct at the washing basin, shooting thick white semen onto the enamelled surface. Her prick spasmed painfully with each pulse, her testicles clenching upwards as they delivered her cum with another incredible explosion of mind-numbing pleasure in her groin. The fingers of her right hand became greasy with the product of her first penile orgasm as she winced and stared in amazement at her member. She had no idea it would feel so wonderful, and where previously there had been only shock and confusion as to what was happening to her body, for the first time she felt a twinge of delight at the sight.

Her reverie was snapped by a sharp pain that crackled over her scalp. She went to put her head in her hands but realised one of them was stringy with cum, so reached up with her left, and beneath her fingers, two sharp pieces of bone pricked at her skin, erupting from her scalp but, for now, completely obscured by her hair. She took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh...fuck...it's really happening to me" she whispered. Realising how long she had been gone, and that someone would surely come looking for her soon, she quickly wiped herself with some toilet paper, flushed it down the sink and swirled away the messy product of her wanking session.

The following weekend, Lucy knew something was wrong. She had been told by her mother that they were going to Church at the unusual time on a Saturday afternoon for extra bible study with her father, but the way she kept looking at her with a mixture of disappointment and (so far as her mother ever got so), anger, told her a different tale. The car was parked in silence and she fought off the by-now familiar nausea she felt every time she entered the building. The interior was half-lit and empty save for her Father's glowering face and the stern looks of the rest of the Parish council arrayed in semi-circle. In the middle of the space at the back of the church, a single wooden chair had been placed.

Footsteps could be detected again several moments later and Anna walked in with her husband's hand on one shoulder. Their eyes met and it was clear her secret lover was on the verge of tears. Immediately she knew that their illicit liaison had been discovered, or seen or overheard, and now they were to be punished, or excommunicated or worse.

Her pulse quickened as icy fingers grabbed her heart, the thought that they would be separated, that she might be sent away, and all the while the knowledge that her body was changing, and that too was probably about to be discovered. A high pitched noise began to sound in her ears, as her pulse raced in shock. Too late she tried to back away as rough hands seized her from behind and she was forced to begin to resist, bucking and twisting in their grasp. She heard Anna's voice ring out shrilly "NO! DON'T HURT HER PLEASE!" before she received a barked rebuke from her spouse.

"Whu...what's going on?!" she screamed as she was hauled bodily across the room and forced to sit down onto the chair facing her father and the rest of the Ministry.

"You disgust me" her Father spat. "My own daughter. No matter; you will be cured, see if I don't make it so."

There was no point in denying anything now and for the first time in her life, Lucy defied her Father and the pent-up resentment of her captivity, and what the expectations of life in the Church had done to Anna began to boil over in her. "You can't cure this Dad!" she screamed at him. "I'm not ill! l'm just in love!"

Her father shook his head. ""See, she does not even deny what she is!" before he rounded on her, clearly vexed. "This is my fault, the devil has entered into your soul through my laxity and soft nature!"

She let out a stunned huff of desperate laughter as she remained sat on the chair, heavy hands keeping her there. "Laxity! A chained dog has more freedom than the daughter of the First Minister! You tell me you love me but the life you have forced me to lead has been killing me!"

But he had no time for her words and protests, continuing to berate her on the filthy immorality of the love that she and Anna had for each other. The ringing in her ears was growing louder. Her father's angry voice grew more and more muffled in her ears until there was nothing except a high pitched far away whine to accompany his angry face, his mouth and jaw moving but no words were communicated to her brain. She pressed her hands to the side of her head and let out a sob as her pulse throbbed and her vision shook.

"Behold!" her father shouted, trying to recover his equilibrium, his quivering arm shaking as he pointed at her. "The demon in her has come forth! And I shall be the one that drives it out!" her cried before grabbing a bible, a book and candle, quite prepared to attempt to exorcise her.

At these words her head which had been swimming until this point appeared to clear almost completely. There seemed to be absolutely no reason to be afraid of these people, their shouting and posturing and prance and prattle. She relaxed on her chair and began to laugh, to the amazement of the assembled Church elders.

"Ohhhhh Daddy, that's really not how it works you know. No spirit has possessed me. I asked for this. I prayed to my Goddess and now, she has answered me."

She rose from her seated position, when the men holding her shoulders attempted to restrain her she deftly escaped their grasp, grabbed each wrist and twisted, breaking each man's arm with a horrible cracking noise. She stepped forward two paces, and slipped her blouse from her shoulders, revealing her enlarged breasts, crowned by hard erect nipples, producing gasps of shock and groans of shame from the onlookers.

The scarf from her head came next, her horns protruding more prominently than previously as she shook out her hair, which stained itself black, the colour seeping out from the roots and extending down each strand of gold. These sights produced gasps of horror from those assembled for what amounted to little more than a witch trial. Anna's husband let go of his wife's arm in shock and she took a couple of steps closer to Lucy than the others, her mouth open in wonder and incomprehension. "Baby?..." she whispered to Lucy.

Lucy panted with exhilaration as her pulse raced, pleasure seeping through her body and from deep within her throat a growl of bestial passion rose. Her body quickly began to gain stature so that her clothes tore at the seams. She tore at the ragged remnants with her fingers whose nails were elongating into highly polished claws, precipitating more gasps of frightened disapproval when her pulsating cock was revealed.

Tables and chairs overturned as people made for the door, all except for her father and his hard core of followers, along with Anna. Her father was pointing at her, his Bible open in one hand as he screamed out scripture, but she wasn't listening, and his words had no effect, lost in the din as a hellish, hot wind whipped round the church, knocking over the rows of chairs and shattering windows dangerously, Lucy's hair buffeting round her head, her red eyes staring at him as her Goddess aided her bid for freedom.

Her tits were swelling impressively, her human skin stretching over them to the point at which it became tight, shiny and translucent. She stroked the huge orbs with a croaking moan of pleasure, her penis stiffening as her erection took hold, it too increasing in size to an impressive 12 inches. Her breast skin tore open and she peeled it neatly from her body, shedding her human covering like a snake, the demonic hide beneath a dusky purple, streaked with fine black veins. She pulled the cawl of her rebirth from her penis like a condom and stepped away from the pile of thin organic material she left behind herself.

Her human legs snapped back at the knees, causing her to sag a little and as she took a second step, a pair of coal-black hooves demolished her human feet. Her shoulder blades erupted from her back, shooting backwards and then unfurling a pair of majestic wings, which crested high above her horned head, immediately allowing her to hover just off the floor. She held out her clawed hands either side of her and screeched, flames leaping up at her command which began to spread quickly amongst the piled up wooden furniture.

The church blazed and the parishioners spilled out into the forecourt, all except her Father who howled in fury, and Anna and her husband. She wrenched away from him angrily when he tried to drag her out with the others. She held her arm up to her face to protect herself from the burning cinders which danced in the air as she advanced on the vengeful Lucy, who slowly looked down at her, recognising her lover, extending her clawed fingers which Anna took in her pale, smooth human hand.

The newly awakened Lucy took her into a tight embrace and launched the pair of them off the ground, exploding through the burning roof and high up into the air before leaving the burning building as a small smoking blob below them, the people milling around outside like ants. A swirling purple-black circular cloud spun above the church, fireballs raining down and smashing into cars and picket fences as thunder rolled and lightning crackled within it, Lucy's eyes blazing with glowing red intense fury as Anna clung to her bestial body.