Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Safe?!" whispered Lucy. "You call what...what I am safe?!" Replied Lucy, thinking that when she fed - and after her "coming of age party" she had fed an awful lot, gorged herself every night she could in fact, and seeing the effect she had on humans when she was starving because could not find her own kind - leaving them in a blissed out haze for days on end, leaving them in a state where they could not stop touching themselves - she did not consider herself anything but safe.

"Believe me honey, there are things a lot more dangerous than you in that world." She said with a roll of the eyes. "Including your Mom if you think about it. I mean, she laid waste to that place she came from. Not that I blame her." Briony's eyes went wide "How do you know about that?" she hissed before realising and providing her reply before Kristi could herself. "Marta..." Kristi signalled her correct conclusion with a gesture of her open hand.

Briony flopped back onto the back of the booth seat with a sigh.

"What time do you finish?" she asked.

Two Weeks Later

Kristi curled a little of Briony's red hair behind her ear as they lay close to each other, breast to breast, their faces mere centimetres apart, a little sweaty under the covers. They had crept in at 3 a.m. after having spent most of the night dancing at an unlicensed club in the ruins of an abandoned apartment block in Brooklyn. Briony made love in human form for the first time since her awakening, finding that her pleasuring of Kristi could be just as passionate and rewarding, even when her skin wasn't blood red. The tenderness between them was just as beautiful as the lust she felt when she was in Succubus form.

"You'll have to claim me you know if you don't want others touching me" Kristi said. "You sure you want that? With great power comes great responsibility and all that shit".

Briony whispered "More than anything, you're mine".

Kristi sniggered "Oh really? What makes you think you're not my pet Succubus?" This precipitated more giggling laughter from Briony and a "Shhhhhh!" from her lover. Their mouths met, and their legs entwined once again.

"Briony?" Anna asked as she knocked and entered her daughter's room. She and Lucy had not heard their offspring return last night so she had come to check on her. Briony was sat up in bed in a rather unnatural position. As Anna entered she brightened artificially and greeted her with a cheery "Hi Mom!"

Anna narrowed her eyes slightly, and lifted up the rumpled, slightly peaked bottom of Briony's plaid duvet, to allow the blue and green haired head of Kristi to stick out as she lay on her stomach, her arms folded across her tits.

"Kristi." Anna said simply in greeting, as if she was completely unfazed by the sight of the girl's naked, tattooed body beneath the covers. Kristi, for her part, did her best. She looked up at Anna with her pierced nose and lips, the pointy tits of the girl just glimpsed as they plunged beneath the covers and smiled up at her. "Hiiiii" she replied with an ironic wave.

"Does your Mother know you're here?" she asked, meaning Marta. This drew a snort from Kristi "Definitely not!" she replied, making Anna raise her eyes to the ceiling.

"Breakfast is available for those who want it" she sighed before floating out of the room. Kristi clambered back up to the top of the bed and looked at her lover before the pair of them burst into giggles again and fell into a deep kiss, Briony rolling on top of Kristi.

Spring, 2011

Kristi grumbled as she tried to get comfy in her dress before all these people. "I am never gonna forgive you for this shit" she said before taking hold of Briony's clawed, red hands with hers and looking up into her glowing eyes. "Yes you will" the Succubus responded, immaculately and smartly dressed in a custom Morning suit. Her wings were fully grown in by now, as they hung down her back almost gracefully,

"Just like you did for making you go back to school." Kristi rolled her eyes. "Don't you ever get tired of being right all the time?" she said with a small laugh.

"Just a little" came the reply with a cheeky grin. Kristi shuffled a bit as they faced Marta, in front of their assembled families and friends, most of which were of the non-human persausion.

"Oookaaaayyy" she breathed. "Marrying a Demon...perrrrfectly normal..." and she heard Briony's amused giggle next to her as the ceremony began. They were already married in the eyes of the human law, having been to a sterile office in front of their witnesses to make the necessary arrangements, but neither one considered themselves to be truly wed until today. Today was the day they stood before each other and said their real vows, of betrothal on Kristi's side and the same, which included "ownership" in the eyes of the Fae world on Briony's.

Marta cleared her throat and the witnesses to the marriage fell quiet, sat on chairs dressed with cream and red silk bows in the main hall of the Haven.

"Friends, family. We gather today to celebrate Love..."