Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall, 1986

Lucy broke into a gentle jogging walk as she crossed the canyon-like street with her shopping bags, her heels clacking on the sidewalk as she stepped up the kerb, her short skirt showing plenty of thigh. Cars honked their horns in the afternoon sun on the Upper West Side. She disappeared into a Barnes and Noble and exited around half an hour later carrying an extra bag with books for her sophomore year studies. Colombia had been only too happy to take her to Major in Art History, given her impeccable Grade Average. The ranting of her Father about how his daughter was a Demon and the Bride of Satan had made no impression on the University admissions office. Once they had heard from the student herself that she had "escaped" from his millenialist cult, they rapidly dismissed him as a madman.

She stopped to check her appearance in a car window, her hair a lighter shade of blonde than its once natural colour, cut into a choppy bob and she smiled at herself, rosy-cheeked and healthy looking. It was true that she put a lot of effort into her human form these days, even though she knew it was not what she really looked like, she still had to appear this way and wear this body for most of the day, and she had spent too many years not being able to look the way she wanted to not indulge herself now.

She had toyed with various looks, and had even managed to Goth up and go back to thank the girl in the shop that had allowed, in her own small way, all this to take place. On balance however, for the time being she was choosing just to live as the young woman she had wanted to be. She had made friends rapidly, many of which thought she was extremely cool because she was living with a 30 year old same-sex partner. As far as they knew they were the same sex; Lucy still tended to think of herself as "a girl demon", despite the thing that hung between her legs, especially given that she still had a vagina and, as had been verified by a Doctor of her own kind, a womb as well.

She had reflected on whether she should be trying to live as a human, amongst humans, quite a lot. Doubtless she would feel differently about things in a hundred or so years' time, but for now, right now, she reasoned that she at least wanted to sample what she had always considered a "normal" life outside the Church, with a girlfriend who she loved and who loved her back, getting a Higher Education, and just generally, well, living without fear. Her encounters with the rest of the Underworld were a bit of a footnote to this, a sort of interesting little way in which her life here skewed off at a tangent from this norm.

She opened the door to the Brownstone moved quickly up the stairs and slid her key into the lock of the first floor apartment she and Anna rented and smiled as Anna's voice called out from the kitchen "Heyo!". She walked through, the floorboards making a clumping noise beneath her feet to see Anna at the big white stone sink, in her apron, the evening summer sunlight streaming in the window as it peeked between the buildings, making her squint.

She finished early on a Friday at the publishing house where she was working as an editor. Not a very senior editor, but it was still rewarding work. She would come home and make them both dinner before the weekend started in earnest. She put her arms around her and pecked her on the lips. Anna ran her fingers through Lucy's fringe. "Hey Baby, how was school?" she asked.

"Pretty good" she nodded and held up her returned assignment with a red "A" in the top right hand corner and the pair of them hugged, breaking contact for Lucy to do a little jig on the spot. "That's my girl!" Anna said with pride. "You're so clever, and beautiful too." Lucy looked at her sideways and raised her chin a bit. "Even when I'm purple and horny?" she asked teasingly. Her lover poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her "Especially when you're purple and horny!" she replied, taking her apron off as the pair of them sat down to eat, Anna bringing over plates of steaming seafood pasta with lobster and clams, fresh bread and green salad.

"How was your day?" the young hellgirl asked, reciprocating in the usual exchanges that occurred between any normal couple. Anna nodded as she chewed and swallowed. "Fine, fine, looks like we are going to get the Harrison text finished next week. It's been a big job." They talked for several hours over dinner, until the pendant lamp above the kitchen table cast a pool of light over them whilst the rest of the apartment remained in darkness. The clock struck eleven and Anna cleared the dishes away telling Lucy "We better hurry or we're gonna be late."

They undressed in the back of the towncar, Anna stripping off completely to reveal her pointy breasts and her shaved crotch, just a landing strip of pubic hair adorning her skin. This was the moment the younger of the two chose to discard her human appearance for the night, her true face appearing in a less explosive fashion than it had done on the first occasion, it revealing itself as a slow stretching and swelling of her body, gaining height and weight and bulk in the bosom, hips and thighs, plus a bloom of deep purple colouring that blossomed over her flesh. Horns and tail extended with a grunt of pleasure from the beast-girl along with the welcome thick and heavy sensation of her turgid demonic gentialia. She slipped on her only piece of attire for the evening, a pair of sparkling, jewel-encrusted stilettos with heels fashioned into bone-shaped structures.

Their transport made its way through the heart of the island, down past the Met and Madison Square Garden and alongside Central Park, across at the Plaza and onto 5th Avenue. Occasionally when stopped at traffic signals shoppers or tourists would peer in at the security glass, hoping to catch sight of someone famous, but the precautions taken by the demon community were too complete for them to see anything at all.

Lucy squatted forward on the edge of the seat and reached round Anna's neck to secure her collar into place, elaborately worked and polished grey metal inset with red gemstones. The chain that was fastened to it led to a handle with elasticated properties which stretched round the Demoness's hand. The physical connection between the two was a necessary precaution to leave the other patrons of their eventual destination with no doubt that this human was a precious object, a lover, and not some mortal fuckmeat provided for their pleasure, though most of them by now knew of the young demonness and her human partner. Unless invited, no other than Lucy would dare touch her for fear of violating their laws.

She kissed her on the mouth, feeling her girlfriend and for tonight, nominated slave and pet respond in kind, their tongues meeting hungrily, Lucy's cock showing its appreciation. The car reached its destination and the door was opened for them.

The surroundings they stepped into were completely at odds with their appearance, the basement of a disused factory building in Brooklyn. Pools of black water collected on the floor with an oily sheen on their surface. Rusting industrial equipment piled up in dark corners. The pair of them were quickly hurried by two black suited, black tied and dark sunglassed large men who looked almost square in build, to a small set of three stone stairs up to a grey steel door. Lucy knocked dully on its surface. A letter-box sized opening snapped open, a pair of eyes took them in quickly before it snapped back shut and with a clunk the door opened inwards.

The interior was a sumptuously decorated corridor, the deep burgundy carpet sank beneath their bare feet as they walked in. The ceiling was high and above the expensively papered walls was ornate white plasterwork from which blazing chandeliers hung, illuminating the space with a bright light. The door was closed behind them by a bare-footed Faerie girl in a transluscent pale blue dress that showed the outline of her naked body beneath, her small breasts and dark nipples. A crown of flowers adorned her head, raven curls falling round her shoulders.

She bowed to the pair of them and with a burst of sparks she became the small winged creature that most humans would recognise from childhood tales. She hovered next to them smiling for most of the distance down the hall before racing in front, assuming her larger form and bowing again before opening the door at the far end for them.

The woman behind the bar looked up with a smile which creased across her green-yellow face. "Lucy! Anna! My beautiful girls!" she said in her Russian accent, sweeping her mane of sea green hair back from her scaly breasts and setting two glasses of champagne on the bar, a strawberry bobbing in each.

Anna smiled as she picked up her glass "Good evening Marta" she said warmly. "There's a good crowd in tonight"

"Business is good, da" she replied "But we have saying in Russia, make hay while sun shine."

They socialised for a while, greeting the various creatures that called into the waystation, some Demons, some what the humans would consider "Fae" - shifters, Dryads, Nyads, what have you, Lucy leading Anna by the silver chain between them, sharing a slow dance on the small dancefloor before they retreated to one of the alcoves built into the walls at various points.

No curtain or other concessions to privacy were provided for here. To come here to mate, was to do so in full knowledge of being overseen, watched even. The pair of them slid onto the round bed, their bodies relaxing into their accustomed positions until Anna worked her way down Lucy's purple skinned body, worhsipping at one thick nipple with her mouth. The attention at her bosom soon had the Hellgirl groaning in pleasure as her shaft began to climb towards hardness, and Anna sent her kisses southwards.

She whimpered as Anna kissed the tip of her prick, her tongue dancing over her helmet and licking at her cumhole. Her hand massaged the base of her springy member and with one motion she pushed her lips down over Lucy's purple skinned demonic penis. She moved her hips forward in encouragement, pushing inside Anna's mouth as her girlfriend began to suck her off hungrily, her head bobbing as she was given a first-class blow job. She gently pushed her clawed hands into Anna's hair, stroking her head lovingly as she felt herself engaging with the back of her throat, her cumhole dribbling precum. "Haaahhh!...Anna!" she said softly, her spade-headed tail swinging from side to side excitedly.

Anna deep-throated Lucy for as long as was practically possible before being forced to come up for air with a heaving rush of air into her lungs. Nevertheless, she managed to roll sideways and onto all fours. She raised her arse slightly, as if presenting herself to the demon girl, who moved in behind her, her clawed, purple hands smoothing over her round backside and hips, before she slipped one finger underneath and rolled it round Anna's by now extremely wet oval entry. Lucy went onto one knee and raised her quivering penis to press against Anna's mound, her cockhead runny with her hot, mucusy precum and pushed forwards with a grunt.

Anna cried out as Lucy entered her, her big purple cock sliding between the human woman's pussylips, Anna's sex having swollen over the last couple of years since they had been together due to regular sex with a demoness, it sat thick and hot between her legs. Her breathing was ragged and her whole body shuddered as Lucy's big shaft disappeared up inside her. She took an astonishing amount of what her Demon Bride had to offer and for a moment, they merely remained in that position, enjoying the sensation of her fullness. Slowly, they began to make love, Lucy's hot tongue slithering up her spine, her clawed hands stroking her tits lightly in the way she loved so much.

The demoness purr-growled loudly as she increased her pace, her wife's slippery cunt walls milking her infernal shaft. Of course they often had sex in human form, in a human bed, in their own apartment, but these nights were for her to indulge her hungrier, demonic, animal side, the heady need to fuck and rut and mate. Truth told, Anna found it frightening yet it still aroused her. She knew that Lucy would never intentionally hurt her, but the thought of being the demoness's slave to be defiled turned her on no end.

Lucy pawed at Anna's breasts with her clawed hands, covering her like a mare, her thick penis deeply hilted up inside her wife. Each push brought a wave on intense pleasure to the demon, her red eyes flaring in their sockets as her purple skin tingled with each shuddering gasp of pleasure, each time coming closer to her climax until she unloaded heavily, filling Anna's fertile womb with her thick, sticky and potent demon cum.

Later on in the evening, they descended to the lower level of the Haven. Here, things were a little less civilised than in the club above. Anna was primarily a voyeur here, being much too fragile to withstand much of what went on. Even Lucy herself was one of the smallest in stature of the customers who ventured down here. The expensively decorated walls of the upper rooms gave way to rough-hewn rock and makeshift brick, and they passed through several rooms filled with various heavy-duty pieces of "furniture" designed to restrain bodies that were decidedly not of human proportions.

The far end of the dungeon ended with a further step down into a trench of black water leading through an arch into a passageway lined with torches. Lucy slipped into the brackish water which came up to the knee joint on her hooves and waded forwards into the darkness. Junctions in the warren occasionally opened up on either side, or forced them to follow one path or the other, but Lucy knew where her quarry lay waiting and she did not deviate from her objective.

The next turn brought them into a long corridor, at the end of which the passage opened out into a chamber where the water was considerably deeper and colder than that which flooded the rest of the labyrinth, and within which a long banking of stone and dirt bordered the pool. As they ascended up onto it, a ripple in the water began to move towards them. The disturbance grew larger and with a thunderous shower of water, the enormous outline of whatever thing lurked here ascended from the water.

He was, by any yardstick, a brute. His hairless leathery, scaled, green skinned head crested backwards to sit directly onto his shoulders without any suggestion of a neck. From his curved back, huge horn-like protrusions stood proud of his thick hide. His features were not humanoid in appearance; rather he sported a large, pointed lizard-like beak, behind which a pair of triangular toothed jaws sat, his tongue long and tapering to a pointed tip. His legs were huge and bulbous with muscular growth, above a pair of clawed, webbed feet. Between his thighs his genitals were engorged with his black blood, the armoured head trailing a sticky, stringy discharge.

Lucy snarled a challenge at him, facing him and clutching her tits, squeezing the swollen purple skin between her claws so that the flesh and nipples oozed between her fingers. Anna watched in rapt adoration at the sight of her wife, so spirited, so bestial with her blood up and scurried into one corner, her fingers making for the wet cleft between her legs, still sticky with her lover's semen.

The male moved in behind Lucy, lifting her tail with his clawed hand and without any hesitation slid his huge olive skinned penis inside her with a heavy grunt.

She dug her own claws into her purple palms as he began to piston in and out of her, feeding long inches of thick erect cock into her slimy demonic cunt. Neither one of them uttered a word to the other as they copulated, each grunting and thrusting for all they were worth. He leant down on her, forcing her onto all fours whereupon they mated in the manner of the beasts of the field. The male's sinewy body strained, his gonads, the size of tennis balls clenching upwards before the base of his scaly penis could be seen to spasm as he released hot inhuman semen into Lucy, gushing his seed into her womb with force, his volume making her stomach turn over.

Summer, 1987

Anna rolled onto her back, and curled one arm under the huge dome of her pregnant belly. It was getting really awkward to move in these final weeks. She shuffled to the edge of the bed and levered herself up sideways. When friends had talked of feeling "like a beached whale" she now knew what they had meant. Lucy had left for class an hour or so ago, Anna sending her worried wife off with assurances that if anything happened, she would call her right away.

As she got up off the bed, using the bedside table as a support and reached an upright position, curling her arm under her stomach. She had taken only a couple of steps when she felt her waters break.

"Shit!" she cursed as she tried not to make a mess of the carpet, using one hand to rip the top sheet off the bed and gather it up around her and between her legs. She reached for the phone and squinted at it, not having put on her glasses or put in her contacts yet. She carefully punched the numbers into the handset and cursed again when it rang out and Lucy's recorded voice sounded at the other end. Of course, she had to have it on silent in lectures. She threw the phone onto the bed and went in search of her mobile on the kitchen table and sent an IM instead which just had the simple message "911" on it.

Lucy was trying to keep awake in her class, slumped with her cheek in the heel of her hand when she felt a dig in her side from her friend Erika with a pencil. She made a little "Hmmm?" noise before Erika gestured at Lucy's phone with the writing instrument with a smile at the message on it. As far as Erika knew, Anna's pregnancy was the product of IVF, not what lay in her friend's panties.

Lucy saw the message, fumbled with the phone and nearly dropped it, clattering it on the desk and drawing a disapproving glance from her Professor. He opened his mouth as if to reprimand her, but she was already gathering up her books and making her way out whilst Erika made a shooing gesture "Go! Go!" she mouthed. Lucy nearly tripped over a bag at the end of her row before she was out and down the stairs of the faculty building, various fellow students exclaiming in shock as they narrowly avoided colliding with her. She immediately dialled Anna's number. When the older woman answered, she found that she herself was the more panicked one, which was so like the woman she had fallen in love with.

"Are you alright? You know what to do yeah? You know I love you?" she asked in rapid succession, each one drawing a calm "Yes, Yes love" from Anna down the phone. "Marta is on her way." They had been told early on that they were not to go to a human hospital. Rather, the community would provide all the assistance required.

Anna only had to wait 10 minutes or so before a soft knock at the door signalled Marta's arrival, looking very convincingly human. Anna almost didn't recognise her at first without her reptilian skin and green hair. "So! Big day arrive da?!" she exclaimed. Anna winced a bit as her first contraction hit her and she grabbed Marta's hand. "Oh! Contractions are very strong!" And she ushered the pair of them out of the door. The interfering old lady from down the hall who was completely oblivious to what was really going on came out of her apartment and waved shouting "Good luck!" Marta smiled and waved in a "yes, yes" fashion.

The labour, to Anna's relief, was not particularly arduous, though she was rather disconcerted to find that her delivery room looked more like a cave than a hospital. Lucy had arrived pretty soon after they had, and had done all the right things, and smiled and understood when Anna had snarled at her "It's all good for you! All of the fun of impregnating the human, none of the pain!" before she had another contraction and winced, clutching her domed belly.