Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few hours, things moved along rapidly, and Marta moved between Anna's legs with her hands, ready to deliver their child. "Okay, is time, da? Push now Anna! Push! PUSH!" Anna pushed for all she was worth, as the baby's head crowned through her stretched vagina. She screamed at the top of her voice, gripping Lucy's hand tightly and with a rush of relief, the child was born, a little smack producing a very human sounding cry, much to Anna's relief.

Marta brought their daughter up, neatly snipping the umbilical cord. It was a normal looking, newborn baby, with a small amount of red hair. She put the baby on Anna's breast, to soothe the pair of them and allow that crucial first bonding experience. "She looks so human" Anna said in amazement, as Lucy smiled at her wife and then back at their baby, amazed at the new life they had created together.

Marta laughed softly. "Of course. She's very special, the child of human and demon parent. She has strengths and beauty of both of you. What will you call her?"

"Briony" Anna replied. It had been her Mother's name, and they had settled on it early on. Marta laughed "Bri-oh-nee! What sort of name is that for a Succubus?!" And the pair of them joined in the laughter. "Hello Briony" Lucy said in amazement, gently stroking her arm and using her little finger to allow Briony to curl hers around it.

Summer, 2005

Briony woke as the honking of car horns and the hum of traffic drifted in through her open window, the sheer curtain billowing out a little in the summer morning breeze. She slid out of bed naked and scooped back her scarlet red hair into a ponytail and quickly tied a hairband round it. She grabbed the old-fashioned antique alarm clock on her nightstand and peered at it. 10:30 a.m. Her Moms had clearly let her sleep in. She pulled on a pair of panties and a t-shirt, flipping her hair out of the collar and peered at her reflection in her mirror. She made a comic growling noise and face to match and laughed. She didn't feel any different today than the day before, or the day before that, but she knew, that this was the day, her 18th birthday.

Of course, she had known for a long time that she wasn't the same as other girls her age. Her Moms had done a great job of keeping Lucy's true nature from her during her early childhood - kids were apt to blurt things out at school, and the revelation that not only demons were real but living as humans amongst humans was a cardinal rule that none were permitted to break, on pain of death. But with the onset of puberty, they had been forced to admit - and demonstrate - the truth.

With this also came the revelation that she was not as human as she might otherwise appear, and that, in accordance with her species' peculiarities, on her 18th birthday, she would "awaken" as the other demons and Fae called it. The thought had seemed like the worst thing in the world at first, and she had stormed to her room and camped there for several hours, refusing to speak to either one of her parents. Eventually she had been coaxed out with some gentle reasoning to the effect that one of her Moms lived a perfectly normal life despite being a demonness destined to live far in excess of normal human years. Oh and chocolate, lots of chocolate.

She sauntered out into the hall and then the wide open living space of the apartment, her bare feet slapping on the wooden flooring to where her Moms were waiting, predictably with a table full of presents and many hugs and kisses. "Happy Birthday darling!" they chimed before making her cringe as they insisted on singing Happy Birthday to her, not quite in tune or in harmony with each other. Coffee and breakfast muffins appeared as she unwrapped her presents, some quite normal for an 18 year old girl - clothes, money, jewellery, books, others which most human parents would never dream of giving to their children as gifts in the form of sex toys and stimulating attire.

She opened one which was clearly meant for use after certain events which would occur later, a large, stretchy cock ring with ridges round its edge. She looked at it and felt a little tingle between her legs. She waggled the packet at Lucy who smirked slightly. "Gee, thanks Mom!" she said with an ironic tone. She sat cross-legged on the couch and Anna stroked her long, sleek red hair gently.

"Everything OK honey? You're not worried about today are you?" she enquired gently.

Briony shook her head a little "It's a little weird, knowing that it's gonna happen, but I know it has to, it's what I am after all" she replied, her eyes naturally moving from her human to her demon parent.

Anna looked at her watch and jumped up, urging her demon family to action. "Come on then, let's get going, we can't have Briony changing in the back of a cab. I know this is New York but I'm not sure even this city could handle that." Within the hour they were en-route to a familiar address in a family black town car, with familiar blacked out security glass. They were greeted on their arrival by the faerie attendant and Marta, and Briony had to try not to stare in wonder at the Fae girl with her diaphanous wings as she took her coat.

"Welcome, at last" Marta said, moving to embrace Briony and kiss her on the forehead. "All ready? Then let us begin", and she led them, not, as Briony had expected, to the dungeons below the club, but to the more expensive, VIP rooms upstairs.

"What, no grand ritual, no burning braziers and pentagrams?" she asked. Lucy merely smiled at her wife conspiratorially, whilst Anna replied for the pair of them "What use would that be to a Succubus?" she said with a kiss to her daughter's cheek. Marta turned her by the shoulders to face one of the bedrooms, talking in her heavy Eastern European style accent "We have something much more fitting for you", and she opened the door to the sumptuously decorated boudoir.

Four girls lounged around the room in various states of undress, one brown haired girl topless, the others wearing full lingerie sets to complement their colouring.

As she entered they all turned their heads to look in a sultry fashion at her. Each appeared to have been chosen to offer something different compared to her peers; a voluptuous brunette, with long brown hair, and large tits with big nipples, a glamorous blonde with a model's body - tall with perfect legs and proportioned backside, an athletic black girl with flawless dark skin and a mop of corkscrew curly hair with honey coloured highlights, firm round breasts and a beautiful face, and finally, one whose actual physical body was not in the same league as the others but who sported a shock of spiky blue and green hair, with almost every spare inch of skin below the neckline covered in tattoos and who sported a piercing in almost every place you could think of (and probably plenty more you couldn't).

They all walked over to her in the most alluring and strutting way possible, their smooth hands taking her by the arms and fingers and back, cooing their welcomes "Nice to meet you Briony", "Hi Briony!", "We're gonna give you a good time Briony", "Hey Briony, gonna show us your fire huh?". They were all definitely human, but were also obviously well aware of what sort of creature they were entertaining. She cast a look backwards over her shoulder at her parents and Marta with a sort of happy but helpless look on her face as the door was shut.

She let herself be guided to the centre of the lavishly decorated room which was dominated by a round bed several metres in diameter, certainly large enough to accommodate them all and then some. She laughed in exhilaration as she clambered onto it, reaching behind herself to unhook her bra, her pointed breasts spilling out as she immediately locked mouths with one girl before moving onto the next, helping the blonde, Emma, out of her underwear, and immediately pressing her fingers to her gloriously wet pussylips, just curling the tips of her fingers to peek into her entry.

The girl immediately responded with a groan and then a load moan as Briony rubbed and circled her fingers round Emma's slit before eventually pushing two fingers inside her. The musky smell of Emma's sex hit her in the face and her own nipples hardened rapidly. She pulled awkwardly at her panties, the girls assisting her out of them and pushed her face up between Emma's legs as the others swarmed onto the bed to kiss her back and suckle on her tits. The young Succubus hungrily lapped at the human cunt, the sweet dribbles from the puffy mound the most incredible taste, like her favourite food or drink, something which made her hungrier with each moutfull. Her tongue curled up inside Emma, writhing in her steaming hot hole.

Briony heard herself panting loudly as she came up for air, her vision pulsing in time to her rapid heartbeat. She tilted her neck backwards, her thumbs flicking at her own nipples and her pink sex dribbling hot slick over one of her feet that was curled up beneath her. She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and her entire body felt like it was on fire. Her breath began to catch in her chest, and when she could take a breath it came out as a grunting snort.

"Oh Shit!" exclaimed Bianca, quickly backing away and standing up, naked with her feet planted apart in the deep carpet. "Here she goes!"

Briony hung her head forwards heavily, as if she could no longer support it. Rebecca and Emma had their arms round each other as they sat on the other side of the bed, and peered open mouthed at the awakening girl who twitched and then to their combined surprise seemed to grow larger and taller and more muscular all at once with a rapid single-phased swelling. She let out a moan of pure sexual pleasure as a red stain blossomed across her skin, from the window's peak where her hair met her forehead, it was almost as if the scarlet of her hair were dyeing the rest of her body.

Her tits expanded and filled out, no longer the cute pointed breasts of her human appearance, they became two flattened basketball shaped orbs, her aureloae stretching, their edges becoming indistinct as they too got the crimson taint. Suddenly, there was pain and she pressed her fingers even as they grew long, sharp claws, to her temples. With a crunch of bone a pair of long, curved, shiny black horns exploded from above her hairline, glinting under the lights. A strangled cry of anguish came as they completed their emergence, only to be followed soon after by the entrance of a pair of small wings, much like her mothers, but more juvenile, seemingly yet incapable of flight, they still were edged like the barbed tips of her parent.

She managed to stand, shakily to her feet, momentarily meeting the wonder-filled gaze of the girls and then her face contorted in that uncomfortable expression once more as her penis began to form, her spade-headed tail extending in the opposite direction from the top of her buttocks. Unlike her mother, who had gone through this experience in secret, she had a captivated audience to watch as the organ grew in shape and size and length until she could wrap her fingers round it and began to masturbate instinctively. "Ugh! Oh YES! It's happening! It's happening to me!" she shouted as her scrotum fell neatly from her body, in front of her perverted vagina, its mons now covered in scaly, red skin and ringed by a set of tiny horns.

She let out a croaking, long, groan as she ran her hands down her devilish red body, licking her lips with her wet, black tongue as she did so. "Mmmmmm...Nowwww I understaaaand" she purred, and turned her glowing red eyes, two perfect pools of colour, not even a slitted pupil to tarnish their perfection on Kirsti, who did her best to look confident, though even she, with all her street smarts and feistiness still looked a little shaky. She clapped one hand on a tattoed breast, taking the human woman's wrist and encouraging her to do the same, pale fingers sinking into fat red orb.

She dumped her backwards onto the bed and took her into a wheelbarrow position, sliding her legs past either side of her hips and moved between her legs, using her fingers to awkwardly hold the base of her cock and with no more than a second of delicious anticipation speared Kirsti with her demonic shaft. The sensation of being inside her, the way in which her brand new penis was suddenly enclosed in a warm, wet, perfectly fitting tunnel that stroked her so delicately was astounding. Experimentally she pushed forwards, penetrating her deeply.

The girl cried out, the newly awakened succubus's genitals being somewhat larger than she was used to. Briony felt like she was going to explode. She began to thrust forward with her hips, quickening her pace as she gained confidence. She pistoned in and out of Kirsti, her bottom lip hanging open as she breathed heavily, watching her huge blood red prick sliding in and out of her wet sex. Each slide inside produced that wonderful sensation of being stroked by soft, warm liquid velvet as a little of the human girl's opaque cunt slime dribbled down the underside of Briony's shaft. The tattooed girl opened her legs wider, a grimace on her face as she jerked her hips in time to Briony's thrusts. "Ugggnnhhh! Big Demon Cock! Deep inside me!" she groaned.

Briony felt the stab of sweet pain as she became rock hard, her foreskin tight and stretched over her penis, buried deep in Kristi, it curled up in the girl's well-used cunt and she ejaculated with force, her red skinned scrotum shrivelling against her gonads and she delivered a heavy load of semen, thick and creamy, it pulsed from her until she thought her cock would never stop its muscle spasm. Kristi's hole was so full of her sticky seed that she could no longer stay inside her easily and she slipped out of her messily, leaving the girl clutching her tattooed stomach and moaning in pleasure as the excess semen dribbled out of her sex.

The brunette, Emma, crawled over and attentively began to lick at her still occasionally twitching and spasming penis, taking her length into her mouth and sucking off the hot salty semen, twirling her tongue round the head. She then proceeded to keep Briony as hard as she could, occasionally flicking her with a flinger to make her swell again, or rubbing her cockhead against one of her big tits.

Every so often she would look enquiringly into Briony's eyes until at last she received a nod of her horned head, suggesting she was ready to go again.

The girl turned round on all fours and prised one of her big buttocks apart, revealing her tight, white star of her bumhole. "Please Miss" she whined. "Take me up the bum". Briony needed little encouragement to push against her anus and listen to Emma's cries as she occupied her back passage. She fucked the girl up her arse roughly, ramming her dick into her rectum. It felt like her penis was being gripped by a tight, hot fist and it took a comparatively short amount of time before she injected her with a current of rapidly ejaculated demon sperm, pushing it into Emma's bowels.

Some hours later, Briony moaned a little as she felt the back of a hand brush her cheek. In front of her, Kristi snuggled her backside into her, one of the newly awakened succubus' red skinned arms draped over the top of her. Behind her, Rebecca was squeezed up against her back. Further down the bed Emma and Bianca were already awake and quietly kissing each other, fondling each other's breasts gently. She pressed her lips against Kristi's tattooed shoulder and got up, the girls holding out their hands to brush against her legs as if to ensure they stayed in bodily contact for as long as possible.

She went to the bathroom and relieved herself, still finding the sensation of urinating through a penis quite odd, and realising that act resulted in any excess semen being deposited into the toilet bowl also. She peeked at herself in the mirror, fluffing her red hair and blinking her glowing eyes at herself, letting out a small laugh as she realised she had only done the same thing this morning. Now, as then, she curled her lip and let out a growl, showing her sharp teeth, but the sound that came from her this time was utterly convincing, and her eyes flickered as she let out her small roar as blood rushed back down to her shaft to swell it again.

She re-entered the bedroom to find Lucy, in her Demon form talking to Emma and smiling. She gave her a slap on the arse telling her "good girl" before turning to see her daughter emerge from the other room. She smiled and held out her arms. Briony embraced her mother, whose muffled words could be heard as they did so.

"My gorgeous girl, look at you, all grown up!" When they broke contact she looked around at the aftermath of the previous night's orgy. "Well, it certainly looks like you girls enjoyed yourselves." she commented, prompting a splutter of giggles from the gaggle of human women beginning to clean up and having showers and whatnot.

"Now, look at me, and concentrate" she told Briony "and breathe slowly, in, and out, you're gonna have to relax a bit, there's no way you'll want to assume human form in that condition". Briony closed her eyes and regulated her breathing. Slowly her erection subsided and her pulse slowed. She opened her eyes to see her Mom in human form smiling at her. "Right, there really is nothing to this, you've looked at your own face in the mirror every day of your life. Visualise that face, focus, and try to calm down."

Briony's breathing slowed and the raging hot blood she had burning in her veins, making her excitable and aroused began to cool. She stood there for several minutes, almost half asleep by the end of the process and when she heard her Mom's soft voice, without demonic tone calling her back, she opened her eyes to see Lucy's blonde haired face gazing at her with a smile. She looked at her arms, once more a pale human colour. "See? It's easy. Come on, let's go and get breakfast. Bet you're hungry." She cast her eyes around the room at the girls. "To the stomach that is!"

Spring, 2006

The afternoon sun was hot on the paving flags in this part of Manhattan. Briony's faculty building was being refurbished so her classes had been relocated out here, and it was a district she didn't know all that well. It was getting close to rush hour and rather than trying to flog it all the way back up the island, she decided to take refuge in a nearby diner and study for a bit.

Briony slipped into the diner seat, and flopped her textbooks down on the table, her flame red hair shining in the sun streaming through the big plate glass windows. She looked over her shoulder for a waitress and her heart stopped as she saw a familiar face and a pair of familiar tattooed arms sticking out of a uniform with the name "Kristi" stitched into it. She went a little wide eyed and snapped her head back to look straight forwards, wondering whether to bolt out of the diner or not.

Before she could decide however, Kristi was already bundling up her apron and saying to her colleague "Can you cover for me for a while?" she said, receiving a brisk nod in reply.

Briony's heart thudded in her chest a little as she heard the girl's shoes clip-clopping towards her on the diner's hard floor. Kristi slipped into the booth on the bench seat opposite her, taking her lighter out as she did so and lighting a cigarette. "Well, there's a face I thought I might not see too quickly again" she said with a grin before blowing out her first plume above them and tapping her smoke in the ashtray. "Not that colour anyway." Briony blushed and looked at her fingers, much to Kristi's amusement. "Aww that's cute, works on me at any rate" she said.

"You work here?" was all Briony could think of to say. "I thought..."

"You thought I got all my money from 'helping' girls like you?" she said and then laughed. "Just a sideline. Marta kinda saved me from a few problems I got myself into with that stuff, and now and then I help her out with jobs she considers safe. She kinda adopted me."