Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot, thick, infernal semen of her Mistress gushed into Emily, blooming it's warmth inside her birth canal, feeling it's copious volume deep inside her, knowing that she was sure to be impregnated as a consequence.

She had laid with her Mistress many times since that first day with Maggie beside her, but she was reasonably confident as she could be that her womb was ripe at this time of the month.

She dreamily let out a contented moan as she sat in Kate's lap, still impaled on her occasionally twitching cock. She looked over to where Maggie was being mounted by Lucy on all fours and she gasped as she watched the Demon strain with the force of her orgasm and empty her bollocks into the girl.

The monstrous forms of Al'gamun and Georgina looked on with satisfaction as their daughters defiled the humans of the house. Those not lucky enough to be taken by one of the hellions indulged in their carnal passions with each other, footmen and kitchen maids, footmen and footmen, all under the spell of their corrupted employers.

Georgina beckoned the two sisters to her with a horrific grin and a flick of her claws. Maggie and Emily sighed in disappointment as their respective owners slid out of their swollen cunts and wandered over with their silky movements, full of sexual satisfaction, at least for the moment.

"My darling girls! How proud you have made your Father and I!" she exclaimed in her growling voice before her dark husband continued. "We return now below, triumphant, to the halls of our Lord Asmodeus".

Georgina stepped down from her throne, leaning forwards conspiratorially to her offspring.

"This valley, estate, and the town are yours now, to change and warp to our purposes. They shall all come to worship yourselves and Asmodeus. This is the task your Father and I bestow upon you."

Lucy smiled and slid one arm over her sister's crimson skinned shoulders. "You can count on us, Mother" she replied. "And I know just where to start."

Her sister smiled back, almost coquettishly, knowing that the promise Lucy and Al'gamun had made to her was nearing realisation.

Lucy

The corruption of Elizabeth would suit the plan to lead the whole of the community into the darkness and justify her Father's faith in her and her sister, but also it would give Kate that which she most desired -- to take the Parson's daughter to be her Demonic wife.

The townsfolk were already beginning to desert the false God and had largely abandoned the Church. Here and there and one the village green, the old pagan fertility rites and ways, remembered in the oral history of the locals, were making a comeback. He had been shocked to find a group of young women "making love to the wind" in a field, in the hope it would ensure they got with child in the arms of whatever lover they cared to take.

When he challenged one of them that she had no husband, she merely shrugged and asked him quite plainly "what difference does it make?"

The Reverend had tried to make them see reason, he had pleaded with them not to follow the evil which had sprung from the well of the Demon Worshipper, Arthur Cordingley, into the hearts of his bastard daughter and her sister, screamed until he was demented, but still they left, still they debauched themselves with each other openly, little caring about conventions of marriage or family, his flock dwindling until there were barely any of his congregation left.

He eventually went to the big house to plead with Lady Georgina to intervene, but was greeted by her daughters. The younger of the two, Katherine, taking it upon herself to tell him that they had observed the descent of the town into baseness but that they welcomed it.

It was what he saw next that had probably pushed him over the edge. Her eyes, her eyes had...changed. Firstly they became black pools of pupil-less colour, and then at their centre, a red, burning slit appeared.

She told him in a sultry, purring voice that the town and everyone in it belonged to them now, including himself and Lizzie too.

Oh especially Lizzie she said, the kisses they had shared had been delicious, and how she longed to taste her other lips.

That had sent the Reverend running back down the hill in terror. Even as a man of the cloth, he had never truly believed he would face the manifestations of the devil in the flesh.

He holed himself up in the chapel, dragging the protesting Lizzie with him, and making her kneel in front of the altar in prayer and hope she could save her soul as he rambled his way through the communion service. He was not long completed before the sound of beating wings were heard from without the chapel. In a panic, he dragged the end of one pew slowly across the stone floor, attempting to barricade the doors in vain as Lucy and Kate forced their way inside in human form.

Lucy strode into the chapel with an air of complete authority alongside her sister. They marched past the Reverend Smythe, who futilely crossed himself, grabbed a bible from one of the wooden pews and began shouting at the two of them.

"Spawn of Satan! I cast you out of this place in the name of the Father, the Spirit and the Son!"

Lucy just looked at him and snorted derisory laughter. "Well sister," Lucy said with a self-satisfied tone, getting straight to business. "Here we are, it's now or never!"

Elizabeth got to her feet slowly and looked in confusion from Lucy to Kate.

"Katie?" Lizzie said simply as Katherine extended her hand towards Lizzie, shifting as she did so into her true form, beautiful yet monstrous.

Lizzie's lips parted in surprise and shock but took the red hand with its pointed fingernails into her own pale palm and stood, enraptured, but still very much of her own mind. Kate would not force her into this, though she wondered whether she would be able to resist that instinct if Lizzie refused her.

"I love you, Lizzie," Kate told her. "I have always loved you, and I could not stand to see you given to another by this man." The Reverend looked on in wide-eyed madness and then tried to break into a run for the doors. Lucy easily strode after him and snatched him easily off his feet, hauling him back and forcing him to his knees. "Sit" she commanded, as if he were one of her pet hounds.

"My sister and her Father gave me the gift I now offer to you. Become one of us, and you shall be my beloved Wife, and mate, for all Eternity, a life we could not dream of having as humans! I do not wish to be your "friend" stealing kisses once a year whilst your husband is looking the other way!"

Lizzie looked from her love to her Father. "I know you were only trying to do what you thought best Father. But you were slowly killing me -- and the only love I had ever known. Look at what your God has brought Katie and I to!" She turned back to face Kate's gaze. "I am ready. I want you, I want this. But how is it to be done?"

The sacremental accoutrements on the altar were perfectly to hand, albeit neither Demon could touch them. "The wine -- bring it to me my love," she replied, prompting Lizzie to step up to the altar and curl her hand round the chalice, her other hand supporting its base as she carefully walked it back. Kate turned one of her red palms up and sliced her skin with a sharp claw.

Making a fist, she squeezed drops of blood into the goblet. Kate's blood fizzed as it met the consecrated Communion wine, which turned from its magenta colour to a swirling, black liquid in the chalice.

"No! My child...no..." the Reverend wailed as Lizzie took the cup to her lips and took a sip, and then drank deep, to the obvious satisfaction of the two demons looking on.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth moaned in ecstasy as her skin took on an lilac hue and then darkened towards a lustrous, shiny purple. The Parson's daughter writhed as she surrendered to the instinct she had kept suppressed for so long, the desires she had sought to banish through prayer, desires only latterly awoken by her lover's kiss.

Her shoulder blades pushed against the skin until with an explosion of bone and sinew, a pair of devilish wings made their appearance. They would almost have looked feathered, except the feathers were actually layered pentagons of chitinous flesh, one end elongated downwards, the pinions and framework a yellow-brown bone colour.

Lizzie opened her eyes, not the flame red of the sisters, but a pair of pupil-less luminous silver orbs. She groaned, revealing yellow, sharp teeth which were slightly too large for her mouth, making her lips pout continuously, as her ears grew to purple skinned points.

Screaming like a banshee, her long, pointed horns making their way through her wheat coloured hair which was rapidly turning as silvery white as her eyes. Though her legs and feet did not come to mimic the cloven hooves of her friends, they nevertheless twisted into a pair of large, digitgrade feet, the toes tipped with thick, yellow claws, another grunt of effort accompanying the metamorphosis of Lizzie's hands to match.

Her transformation reached its conclusion with the wet shift of flesh that saw her tail emerge, a long, thick, length of dark purple skin that tapered to a bony point which could be used as a prehensile stabbing weapon.

In the other direction her clitoris mutated into a thick veiny, purple skinned penis which disgorged itself from the top of her slit before her gonads and scrotum fell from, and replaced her urethral opening and her rapidly swelling vagina moved backwards beneath her tail, a new clitoral lump growing in.

Lizzie cupped one of her fat, darkly nippled tits in one clawed hand as she savoured the sight of her monstrous body. "Ohhhhh yes!" she exclaimed "I am beautiful!".

Kate slid into her arms, her semen-drooling cock against Lizzie's rapidly burgeoning first erection. "You were always beautiful," she replied. "Now, you are perfection".

The two infernal lovers locked into a desperate embrace, black lips met purple as they physically expressed their previously secret aching for each other. Lizzie's clawed right hand cupped Kate's left breast as her member quivered with longing.

"Now, Lizzie my love, Fulfill your desires. Mate with me, and become a Demoness forever," Kate said lustfully as they came up for air, clambering onto the altar and lowering herself to all fours, her tail lifting to show off the monstrous perversion of her womanhood, her large scrotum and erect equine cock beyond.

"I've waited years for this, " Lizzie growled, wasting little time in following her red skinned partner. Roughly grabbing Kate's crimson hips in her clawed hands and without ceremony or foreplay, she pushed the long, thick pole of her newly grown shaft into the other hellgirl's cunt.

"Ahhhh Katie! Your cunt is wonderful!" she snarled as she began to piston in and out of the warm, thick lipped fuckhole with grunting, rough thrusts, her silver eyes shining bright with the intensity of the stiff glory sinking down into her swelling gonads.

Lucy made the Parson watch as his daughter became an embodiment of everything he had preached against his whole life, a hermaphroditic demoness, hungry and lustful.

She kept one clawed hand on his shoulder as he knelt alongside her, and when his weeping head would drop, her spare would wrench it up again by the hair, forcing him to take in the unholy scene before him.

His daughter rutted with her mate on the altar, grunting and snorting as she gave into the towering glory of her new body's gifts.

Her purple scrotum stretched to accommodate the burgeoning size of her gonads as they produced her devilish seed, until the hairless, wrinkled skin became shiny.

Her darkening mind became clouded with the singular purpose of mating with her beloved Katie and becoming her infernal spouse. Faster and faster she pounded with her swollen, stiff fuckstick, her hips slapping the other creature's backside.

She tilted her head back, her silvery hair cascading down her back between her wings and bellowed as her seed was driven up her shaft and she came heavily inside Kate, an intense, strong torrent of meaty spunk that she injected into her womb.

Above her head, an infernal halo flickered into life, mere flares of energy at first that burst into unholy, purple flames as she sealed her fate as one of Kate and Lucy's Demonic family.

"Wonderful!" she panted as she looked down to see her cock buried in Kate's creampied cunt. She groaned as she pulled it out of her wife to be, and helped Kate up before taking her place.

"Your turn my love" she growled as she lifted her tail, showing the lilac ring of her anus where the deep purple of her skin turned paler between her rounded buttocks.

Kate dribbled a little of her precum against one, red finger to circle and massage the vile lubricant over the tailhole of the grunting purple Demoness.

"Do it!" Lizzie growled. "Fuck my whore's anus!" Her exhortations were followed by a long, groaning moan from her throat as Kate speared her, her crimson penis cramming into her infernal lover's rectum.

The parson, wild-eyed and deranged, driven mad by the sight of his daughter's demonic self rutting with the equally monstrous women of the big House, ranted in Lucy's grip.

"The Day of Damnation is upon us all! We have been forsaken!" His hysteria made Lucy roll her glowing eyes until he fell insensible at her hooved feet, allowing her to join the party, sliding under Lizzie, she sent her black tongue up and down the purple Demon's sticky cock, cleaning it of the salty tasting residual semen that clung to it before taking it into her mouth as it began to harden once more.

That left her own genitals nicely exposed for Lizzie to worship as she was anally gaped by Kate's plunging red prick.

The three infernal, hermaphroditic women grunted and writhed on the altar as they pleasured each other's cocks and vaginas with hungry lips and tongues, all the while the loud groaning of Lizzie echoing in the vaulted ceiling of the chapel as she approached her climax.

She felt herself bulging against Kate's rectal walls, her purple buttocks clenching "K...KATIE!" she screamed, her scrotum outlining her lemon-sized balls and her silvery eyes went wide as her demonic cum jetted deep into her lover's bowels.

The eruption of the first hellgirl set off a chain reaction as Kate and then Lucy followed in quick succession, each of them sending a thick load of their Devilish spunk down their sister's throat, Kate's refractory period impressively short, demonstrating just how rapidly she was maturing into her Demonhood.

Lizzie eased her penis out of Kate's sweaty arsehole, shaking her silver hair behind her pointed ears and wiped her excess cum on the altar cloth.

"Ohhh glorious!" she panted as the sisters rolled out from underneath her and she shared a hungry, lustful kiss with Kate, groping her red tits and receiving a clawed hand to her purple, plump backside in return.

Lizzie repeatedly smacked her Father on the cheek to bring him round. At first he was drowsy and his eyes struggled to focus. The moment he did his face crumpled into one of distress as he beheld the corrupted features of his daughter.

"There now Father" she cooed, stroking his bristled cheek with the back of her hand. "You mustn't distress yourself so." Kate and Lucy squatted down either side of her, so now there were three Demonesses leering at him instead of just the one.

Lizzie placed a hand on his head and he immediately relaxed, his horror-filled eyes losing their wide, staring look. "There, there Father, isn't that better?" She said softly. He nodded his affirmative and Lucy spoke next.

"Whom do you serve?" she asked and unquestioningly he replied "I serve you Mistresses." Lucy nodded her horned head slowly "Good. You've done very well." The Parson was breathing regularly and slowly now and replied "Yes. Thank you Mistress".

Maggie

The Temple was full tonight, for the enslaved townsfolk were all eager to witness an event that few mortal eyes would ever be privileged to behold. They were all eager to witness the birth something so powerful.

The workmen who would normally have been ploughing fields or delving for coal beneath the earth had been labouring these past weeks to dig a pit many hundreds of feet deep around a central dais of stone, within a cavern opened up beneath the mansion house by the return of the elders of the Demonic family from the Hell they now called their home.

Maggie slowly lay backwards, her skin meeting the smooth stone of the altar, perfectly hewn with pentagrams and other symbology by the local stonemason, which mirrored one's painted onto her skin.

She breathed regularly, but with an evident thrilled anticipation, the slight baby bulge of her belly rising and falling. She slid one hand across her swelling pregnancy, before she was directed to grasp the chains connected to iron rings sunken into the stone slab's corners above her head.

Her Mistress, Lucy, came into view above her, and she felt that blessed hand caress her cheek lovingly. There was not one doubt in her mind of what was about to take place. Though the beginning of her journey, and that of Emily too, had begun with compulsion, the hypnotic effect of the lustful will of the two hellgirls, this was her choice -- her will.

The opportunity not only to be loved by Lucy, but to love her back in the same way, and to be able to protect her, lead armies against the false God in her name, and the name of their Lord Asmodeus had utterly consumed her in terms of her desires.

"Do not be afraid my slave. My Mother has great skill. Soon you will be one of us, an Abomination of the most perverted order. But even now, it is not to late to turn back. I shall not think less of you."

"I want it, my Mistress" Maggie replied, "I want to be your Guardian, your Brood Mare, your fist and your shield, to spread sin and wrath in your name. Make me into your monster".

She heard the voices of Al'Gamun, Georgina, Lucy, Kate, and Elizabeth chanting, uttering the guttural Demonic language that was required of the arcane ritual that was unfolding at each point of the pentagram, each of them being pleasured by the mouths of five of the youngest of the townsfolk, naked and chained in place.

At the end of the first incantation, a golden chalice was brought to her lips, full of the thick semen of the three Demonesses capable of producing such corrupting ejaculate, added to that of their Father, still warm from their bodies, coaxed forth by the oral stimulation they had received. She swallowed in regular gulps of the meaty, salty grey-black seed.

Once she had drained the cup completely, she shouted her own part of the dark ritual, the behest to Asmodeus to warp her flesh and her spirit, to take the frailty of humanity away from her and fashion a behemoth in his service.

The pain assaulted her with a shocking violence, making her convulse on the stone, the chains that anchored her in place rattling loudly. Maggie felt her flesh bulging with muscular growth, and with every wave she pushed that growth further, straining her sinews and finding she could push her transformation to the next level of monstrosity.

Her shoulders raised upwards, her neck thickening to meet them so that they were connected by triangles of hulking flesh. Biceps and triceps swelled massively as her skin took on a hue which mirrored that of her patron, with a glistening, wet sheen.

Her breasts, which had always been large, inflated to enormous proportions, the pink nipples turning dark red, and popping out to become thick milking holes. Each piece of monstrous growth was accompanied by a horrific stretching and creaking sound. For Maggie, every noise heralded a wave of blissful, orgasmic pleasure.

She got to her knees, still chained in place as her mutation accelerated, irresistible and inevitable. Had her conviction wavered for a second, the terrible corruption would have surely torn her apart, but she was not about to let her Lord and her Mistress down. She knew the part she was to play in bringing about the final fate of the town and she gloried in it.

1...345678