Lucy's Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy has surprise visitors during a nap.
1k words
4.26
6.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was chilling at home during her college spring break. Her boyfriend was a sophomore at a different school and was traveling with the baseball team, so Lucy could not visit him and she decided just to hang out at home. One afternoon, after a run, she came home to find her younger brother Jake and his friend Greg playing video games. The aroma of a joint the boys had smoked hung in the air.

Lucy smiled to herself at the way Greg watched her move around in her tiny shorts and sweaty t-shirt that clung to her body. She saw in a small mirror that the house A/C had made her nipples hard and very visible even through her sports bra. The poor kid was obviously in lust with Lucy, and she always teased him mercilessly. After about ten minutes, Lucy announced she was going to shower and take a nap. Her brother grunted something unitelligible, and Greg's eyes glazed over surely thinking about Lucy in the shower.

After a long shower, Lucy brushed out her long blonde hair and tied a towel around her before heading to her bedroom. She made a detour to the living room, though, to ask her bother when their mom was getting home, even though she knew the answer. But Lucy was focused on Greg, whose eyes went wide when he saw Lucy in only a white towel that showed cleavage at the top and covered only a few inches of her legs. To Lucy, he seemed to be praying for the knot between her breasts to come undone. "OK, guys, I'm going to take a nap. Behave yourselves," Lucy teased. She could feel Greg's pleading eyes on her ass and legs as she turned and walked away.

In her bedroom, Lucy dropped the towel on her bed and brushed her hair again, standing naked in front of her dresser mirror. She glanced at the clock which read 3:10. Going back to her introduction to sexual things by an older cousin, Lucy enjoyed being naked and thought often about how boys tried to see her boobs or up her skirt. She liked to tease guys when she had the chance, like she had done to poor Greg, and she fantasized often about being watched or seen by boys when she was undressed. She laid on her bed naked and the bed cover felt cool against her body. She closed her eyes and imagined a group of strange boys watching her, a thought that always excited Lucy.

After a few minutes, Lucy nodded off. Her light sleep was interrupted by the sound of someone at her bedroom door. The door always stuck a little and made a squeak when it opened, and that was what Lucy heard. She noticed the clock was 3:34, so she hadn't been sleeping long. In her room, she could not see the door from her bed; the door opened to about four feet of an entry area until you reached the bedroom. Lucy was aware of being naked, so she eyed the towel on the edge of her bed and listened. There was whispering and she heard Greg say, "C'mon man, just for like a minute."

Her brother responded, but Lucy couldn't make out what he said. Then she heard someone creeping into the room. Lucy's heart skipped a beat and she decided to pretend she was sleeping. The footsteps reached the room and Lucy had to force herself not to peek. She heard her brother Jake say, "C'mon dude, you got to see her. Let's get out of here."

But Greg responded in a whisper, "Fuck, man, just another minute." Lucy knew they were both looking at her naked body. She turned a little more on her side, giving the boys a view of both of her breasts, her tummy, and her trimmed bush. She struggled to keep her eyes closed and to quiet the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

Then Lucy heard her brother say, "Dude, what the fuck?"

Greg said, "I can't help it; she's so hot Jake." Lucy realized from what she was hearing that Greg was masturbating, standing just a few feet away and looking at her naked body. Lucy was so turned on that she thought she was going to scream. Instead, she managed to toss and turn a little more in her "sleep"so that her legs opened a little and her tits pushed into clearer view. It wasn't long before she heard the sounds of both boys masturbating, which made her flush with heat, and Lucy felt her pussy getting wet.

Lucy heard Greg say "I get it dude, this is so fucking hot." Jake just groaned in response.

Time was running slowly. Lucy resisted the deepening urge to open her eyes to see the boys looking at her and jerking off. She had no idea how long it was until she heard one boy grunt and start to cum and then she heard the other lose control almost immediately after that. Lucy couldn't even tell who started coming first. But the sounds of them trying to keep quiet as their cocks erupted was a huge turn on for Lucy.

After a moment she heard them sneak out of her room, and she heard Greg say, "Buddy, thanks, she's the hottest thing ever. Sorry I made a mess."

Lucy smiled and waited until after the door was pulled closed before she opened her eyes. She was trembling and was unmistakably wet between her legs. She waited another minute to get out of bed to inspect two gobs of ejaculate she saw on the wood floor next to the throw rug where Greg was standing. She scooped them with her finger, rubbed Greg's jism on her breasts and stuck her finger in her mouth. Lucy then saw another splash of cum on the floor. She didn't know for sure who it came from, but it was closer to where she imagined Jake was standing. Lucy smeared the goo on her tummy.

Lucy was tingling and wanted desperately to walk out into the house completely naked, but she forced herself to climb back into bed. This time she slipped under the covers, where she relived the boys' visit and brought herself to a satisfying orgasm before drifting off to sleep. She slept soundly until her mom woke her for dinner.