Lucy's Dilemma

Story Info
Lucy was forced to serve an old man.
766 words
3.3
26.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy, an ordinary street singer. She sings for beggars, street dwellers, workers and the other common people. Though She always gets a little money, She won't complaint to anyone.

Lucy's hard-earned money always spent on her mother's medical bills. Even though it was hard to meet the ends, Lucy overcame everything with her cheerfulness and radiance.

Lucy is 18 year's old with perky butts and 28DD bouncing tits...She is short and petite.

She is still a virgin.

Not because she didn't have a boyfriend, but because she didn't have the time to fall in love.

That's when, her phone rang. It was from her mother's nursing home. Lucy answered the call....

It is said that her mother's nursing fees have finished and she has to pay 6 million urgently. Also her mother's condition is very bad to keep waiting.

Lucy was shocked. How could she arrange that much money? It is her mother and she has to do something urgently.

That's when, she remembered someone.

That person offered her a chance to serve someone rich. That's right. It is the only way...

Lucy, reluctantly dialled the number...

" I will agree with your arrangement."

After setting everything, She sighed in relief. Her mother can be saved.

A luxurious car came to pick her up.

They led her to a huge mansion and cleaned her up.

They offered her a passionate red lingerie...Also a sexy slit dress to wear. She was beautiful like an enchantress.

She know that she has to serve someone. But she didn't know how to do it. She was nervous. Who is she going serve tonight...She didn't know...

She was led to the master bedroom...After she entered,the door was closed from outside...She was terrified and have some sort of regrets...

She can see a silhouette of a person.

He said in a hoarse voice..." Come here, my Cupcake. "

Lucy nervously go near him. He was a 75 year old Fat old man. He is dressed in a white bathrobe. She can see his thick thighs and fat legs under the robe.

At the sight of him, her legs began to clench in anticipation. His hard dick is eager to jumb out of his robe.

"Sit on my lap, Baby girl." She obediently sits in his thick thigh. She can feel his hands rubbing her thighs.

" Good Girl..."

His hands playing in her inner thigh made her gasp in excitement.

" Daddy's little girl is very beautiful...I can't wait..."

Lucy didn't know what happened, she seem to have kissed that old man very sloppily...

"Oh! My baby is very hungry."

He began to kiss her long and hard. Their soft lips pluckered against each other, their tongues softly touching...

After releasing her mouth, he began to kiss her neck and collarbone. Lucy starts to make meows like a kitten.

Lucy unties his bathrobe. She can see his hairy fat chest...She felt like kissing there and she did so...

He tore her slit dress from her body...And admires her body in her lacy lingerie.

"You are beautiful, Daddy wants to eat you now."

"Yes, Daddy" Lucy meowed.

His arms wrap around Lucy, pullung her close to him. Lucy was in a intoxicated state.

He moves his hand to her lacy bra and cupped her breasts and began to knead them.

"Aahhh"

Lucy moaned in delight. She wraps her arms around him tightly.

He realeased her tits from her bra and began to suck them hard with his mouth.

He moves from nipple to nipple sucking and blowing them softly.

"Aaahhh...Daaaadddy......"

"Aaah, Baby....You smell very sweet..."

" Oh! Daddddy..."

After he releasing her tits, he pulled her hands towards his dick, which already protuded out. She began suck his dick like lollipop...

"Oh! Baby....good....very good..."

He releases his seed in her mouth and her tits....

Her pussy was already wet by now...He tells her to lay on the bed. She laid in the soft bed with her legs up, showing him her wet pussy...

" Oh! It's delicious....Let me taste it..."

" Aaahhh, Oh! Fuck me daddy..."

He remove her thong to reveal the sweet nectar beneath it. He pushes his head into her crotch kissing and licking around it.

It cause Lucy's body shake in a heavy orgasm...Lucy can't take it anymore...Her first orgasm with her pussy juices hit his face...Then they shared a hot kiss with the taste of her juices in his lips.

After that session, they both become exhausted and fell asleep...

Also,As promised her 'DADDY' cleared all her debts and settled her issues... Meanwhile, Lucy became his favourite pet.