Lucy's Story: Roleplay with My Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tie me up?' he looked a bit nervous about this idea.

'I captured you, remember?' 'Do you really need to tie me up though?' he hesitated at the idea.

'It's not like I'll run away' he pointed out.

'Come on dad! It'll be fun!' I was starting to get pouty with him and his excuses. 'It won't be tight' I promised.

'Fine, okay then' he adjusted himself on his chair reluctantly. 'Just don't do anything to painful okay sweetie?' he warned as he looked at the rope in my hand.

With his arms placed on the arm rest, I started there first. I took one end of the yarn and circled it around his left arm a couple of times, wrapping his arm around the arm chair. After a few loops to secure his arm in place, I brought the yarn back behind him and around his waist, tying his torso to the chair. I did the best I could at tying him up. Criss-crossing against his chest, armpits and legs a couple of times just to fasten him in the seat. After wrapping it around his left leg, I secured the rope at his right arm and ended my bind there. It was a bit slightly disappointing using yarn to tie him up instead of an actual sturdy rope but given the situation it still worked. From afar, it didn't look like I had used enough yarn to hold him in place but I decided a bit of freedom was fine.

'Looks like you were trying to wrap me up like a Christmas present there' he joked as he tried wriggling in the chair. 'I can barely move' he wiggled just his fingers at me.

'Is it too tight?' I made sure that I wasn't hurting my dad in anyway. He shook his head, which was the only freedom of movement he had left.

'It's fine' he assured me.

'Just let me know if it's hurting' I turned around and looked into the bag I brought in. I pulled out my costume; looking at the front side of the package with what I could only presume was an actual Indian model dressed in the costume for display. Soon that was going to be me. Hopefully.

'Just let me change quickly' I ripped open the package. It had been a while since me and my dad had actually enjoyed one another physically. The excitement mixed with my nervousness were causing my fingers to tremble as I opened the package. I hope he was looking forward to this as much as I was. I finally pulled the costume out and it was time to undress. Carefully, I unbuttoned my red and black checkered plaid shirt in front of my dad; starting from the top to the bottom. The moment I undid my third button; my collar became exposed and my dad's eyes lit up instantly. His gazed followed my fingers as they slowly worked its way down. At the fifth button, my chest was wide open and my breasts were laid barren for him to see. 'Mhmmmm' he nodded at me to continue on. It was hard not to smile seeing my dad so giddy like. Slipping the last button opened, I stood there with my shirt undone.

'Are you going to take it all off or what?' he stared at my chest.

'Which one do you prefer more?' I teased my dad before slipping it off.

I could feel his eyes staring intently at me as he sat there motionless. Teasing myself a tiny bit but doing it mostly for my dad; I pinched my nipples and tugged on them slightly to show my dad how firm they were getting. A soft grunt escaped his lips as he shifted in his chair. Spending a few torturous seconds, I stood in front of my dad and fondled with my breasts just to get both of us worked up. It didn't take a genius to know he was enjoying this. Knowing my dad; if he was excited about seeing my chest then he was definitely going to be excited to see what was underneath my pants for sure. I turned my back on him, letting him get a good view of my rear as I hooked my fingers beneath the waist band of my leggings. Attempting to be a bit "seductive", I pulled off my leggings slowly all the while trying to wriggle my butt out of its tight confines.

'Gosh you're slow' my dad laughed anxiously.

'All a part of the fun' I told him.

Slowly and steadily I finally managed to squeeze my ass out of my leggings. The rest came off with ease. Continuing my trend of teasing my dad, I bended forward slightly giving him a much clearer view of what I knew he wanted to see. Reaching my hands behind my ass, I stretched my butt as wide apart as I could to give my dad a better view of the pussy he was about to fuck.

'Ohhhh come on' he laughed as he tried inching his face forward. 'This is cruel' he shook his head.

Admittedly, I was getting a huge kick out of this and a stupid grin was starting to form on my face. Taking it a step further, I splayed my pussy apart with my two fingers, showing him the lovely pink flesh he wanted so badly.

'Come on, sweetie. Let me just taste a bit of it first?' he wriggled in his chair.

I turned around and looked down at my dad who looked so helpless all tied up. It was hard not to have some pity on him. I guess there was no harm in giving him a quick taste. Moving a step closer, I stood there within arms reach of him and gently caressed his thighs. As I rubbed his thighs ever so gently, I noticed the unmissable sight of a bulge forming in my dads pants. He didn't say anything but I could tell he was dying for me to unzip his fly for him. I didn't of course; making him wait for a few more excruciating minutes. Luckily for him, I was giving him a quick taste of my pussy instead before we started. Just so it could calm his nerves. A quick warm up you could call it. Letting go of his thigh, I placed one foot on the chair and hoisted myself up on the chair with my dad. Carefully, I held onto my dads head as I stood up on the same chair my dad sat in. His face was inches away from my muff. I did my best to balance myself on the chair all the while never letting go of my dad's head in case I fell off. His face strained to get closer within contact distance but he just couldn't manage it. I could hear the loud sniff of air coming from his nostril as he inhaled the aroma.

'Just a quick taste' I warned him as I pulled his head closer into me. With perfect balance, I raised my left leg up and balanced myself on only my right leg, letting my dad dig his face right into my warm pussy. He didn't hesitate to start. The moment his face reached my crotch, he dug his nose right against my pubic region; deeply sniffing my moist pussy. I trembled slightly just from the breeze coming from his nose. His mouth opened and his tongue came out to meet my pussy lips. A bit ticklish I gave a quiet squeal as he ran his slithering tongue across my slit. He was lapping away as best as he could in his tied up state, trying to get as much of a taste as possible. Admittedly, I was enjoying this a bit more than I expected and almost forgot why I was here in the first place. He was slobbering everywhere, drool running down his chin and dripping down my leg. I could feel his tongue probing deep into me, trying to push itself further. While his tongue worked deep his lips grazed at the surface of my clit; shaking my body to the core. It was hard not get carried away. What was only suppose to be a few quick seconds turned into minutes. A part of me just simply wanted him to continue like this until I climaxed but I wasn't going to let that happen so easily.

'That's enough!' I pulled his head back and stepped down from the chair. He looked at me a bit disappointed that I didn't let it go on longer. A part of me was disappointed too. I would have liked to see where that could have gone. But there was a plan and I had to stick to it. Panting a bit I reached down between my legs just to feel how wet I was now. It was a decent amount of his saliva coating down there but also a decent amount from my own excitement.

'I'm going to get dressed for real now' I mumbled as I turned my back on him once more and opened the package.

'Okay...' he sat their impatiently waiting for me to dress.

I took the main dress piece out, flashing it in front of my dad quickly before slipping it on. The single leather strap holding the dress together hung over my left shoulder and my arms went through the sides easily followed by my legs. I did a little shake, just dangling the tassels on the skirt to show off to my dad. He smiled but I doubt he really cared much about the outfit. Putting on the dress piece was probably the hardest part of the costume. After that it was child's play. The belt, bracelet and head band all came on with ease. Overall, the costume went on nicely without much hassle. It felt slightly off wearing it without undergarments but that didn't really bothered me too much. Not that I normally wear them at home anyways.

'How do I look?' I did a little twirl to let my dad see my entire costume.

'Amazing' he eyed my entire body. I rolled my eyes, knowing my dad was just flattering me so that I could get on with it.

Taking a look for myself in the mirror, I had to be honest and say that I didn't quite look exactly like what I thought I would. To be frank, it looked underwhelming. It was what you would expect it to be. Exactly like I was wearing a fake $40 native American Halloween costume.

A part of me was hoping it would come out more "authentic" looking but I guess that was to much to ask for from a $40 costume. Besides the innate flaw in the costume, it was also partially my fault that the whole dress up didn't look exactly like I wanted to. Me being a fairly white female wearing a traditional native American outfit just didn't quite click together. It just didn't match. Regardless, it was what it was. All I really needed was to just impress my dad and that would be fine enough for me.

'The skirt is so short' he exclaimed as he tilted his head to get a better view. 'Are you actually going to wear this on Halloween?' he sounded slightly concerned.

'Don't worry dad, I'll wear leggings underneath when I actually wear this on Halloween' I tried easing his mind.

He nodded skeptically but I guess that was enough to calm his fatherly instinct a bit.

'Uhhh... So, how do we start?' I asked him bluntly as I was kind of confused on how to begin even though it was my idea.

'How about we make up names first before we even start?' he suggested. I shrugged and went along with it. 'Call me Cowboy Dad' he grinned at his cleverness. *He actually used his real name here but I'm just going to use dad instead. I let out a pity laugh and introduced myself as "The great warrior Lucy of the Home tribe."

'Great warrior? A bit much don't you think?' he questioned.

'Just go with it, dad' I rolled my eyes.

'Fine, let's get into our roles and do this' my dad sounded slightly eager to get going now.

This was where things finally started to get serious and to be honest a tiny bit embarrassing.

'Why am I here!?' my dad asked while doing his most western cowboy accent.

I wanted to try doing an accent as well but I quickly realized I didn't have a single clue what kind of accent native American females had.

'You're here because you have something that belongs to my people' I replied back using just my normal voice but in a serious tone.

'I don't know what you're talking about great warrior Lucy?' I went in close, trying to act intimidating in front of my dad.

'Liar! I know you took something that belongs to my people!' I yelled in front of his face.

A little chuckle escaped my dads mouth as he tried to keep a straight face. My face was starting to blush. I was trying so hard to control myself from laughing as well. Everything about this seemed so ridiculous. I was certain that I was going to crack any moment and break character but I did my best to compose myself.

'Don't play dumb with me filthy outlaw' I walked around the chair with hands on my hips. 'Where did you hide it!? I want it back to my people now!' I continued to threaten him.

'I don't have it' he replied back calmly.

'If you don't have it, then you must pay up with your life' I picked up a comb from the dresser and wielded it like a dagger.

'Oh come on, that's not really fair, sweetie' he strayed out of his role.

'Then tell me where's my ancestor's jewelry!' I held the comb near his throat. I watched as my dad swallowed a gulp of air nervously, pretending like his life was in danger.

'Search me, I swear I don't have it.'

'If you lie to me, I will make you pay' I threatened him seriously by digging the comb slightly into his skin.

Playing along, I searched my dad. Starting from the pockets on his sweater and eventually reaching my hands around the inside of his shirt for a bit, I found nothing. Next, I went on one knee and patted down both his legs, working my way up to his thighs again. I stopped about mid way at his thigh and looked up at my dad who looked intently back at me. He nodded for me to continue. He knew where this was going. With my right hand I reached inside to the left pocket of his jeans. I reached deep and felt around.

'Huh, what's this?' I played dumb as I grasped firmly onto something in his pocket. My dad jerked in his seat and grunted.

'It's nothing' he played it off. I tugged on it a bit harder this time.

'What is it!' I yelled at him.

'It's nothing! I don't have your ancient jewelry!' he moaned as I tugged back and forth in his pocket.

'Then what is this that you're hiding in your pants?' I pulled my hand out. I looked at the large bulge right in the middle of his crotch. With both hands I felt it around. 'What is this lump you hide underneath your pants?' I acted cluelessly.

With both hands I rubbed my dad's bulge back and forth, feeling the warm heat radiating off of it.

'It's nothing, I promise' he panted.

'You're lying!' I smacked his thigh with my left hand. With a bit of force I unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his jeans. Reaching through his fly, I once again felt this warm lump that was covered only by his underwear.

'You're telling me this is nothing?' I grabbed a hold of his cock beneath his underwear once more. 'I swear your ancestor's belongings isn't there' his head tilted back as I massaged his large bulge. 'I don't believe you!' I told him as I leaned in forward to get closer to his crotch.

With both hands, I pulled his jeans down just to his knees. Not waiting a second more I pulled down his underwear as well, releasing the behemoth that is my dad's erection. I backed off a bit as it slowly rose to life. It was only semi-erected but already it was fucking enormous. It dangled between his legs, looking fairly hard but still definitely limp.

'What is this?' I examined it carefully from afar.

'I told you I didn't have it' he laughed at my face as I stared at his cock.

I looked at him eyes wide open and surprised. Reaching for his cock carefully, I felt the weight of it in my hand. It was a hefty amount of meat that I was going to be working with for sure but I didn't mind.

'Why was this underneath your pants?' I played dumb.

'It's called a penis you foolish Indian' my dad tauntingly laughed at me. I slapped his thigh once more, this time going a bit harder.

'Ow!' my dad groaned genuinely.

'I know what a penis is, filthy outlaw' I rolled my eyes. 'Why is it so big though? I never seen one so big in my tribe before' I pulled his cock up and examined the underside. Although he didn't say it, I knew he enjoyed the flattering statement.

'If you think that's big than you haven't see anything yet' he grinned at me.

'Just tell me where my people's stuff are and I will let you go!' I offered him one last chance.

'Never' he told me boldly. I squeezed on his cock hard, getting a good reaction from my dad as his body nearly toppled over in the chair. 'Oooowwwww that hurts' he whined to me.

'Tell me or I'm going to have to force it out of you' I warned him of the dire consequences.

'I like to see you try, oh GREAT warrior Lucy' he replied sarcastically. He was going to regret that. I tugged his cock harder, this time yanking it towards me. His face said it all. There was a mix of pain and pleasure on his face as I tugged on it repeatedly.

'Aghh, that hurts...' he complained.

'Then tell me where and I will stop.' He looked at me and shook his head. 'I can take it' he laughed unsurprisingly as he adjusted himself on the chair.

'I'll just continue making you "hurt" until you give in then, filthy outlaw' I played on. This time instead of tugging forward, I grasped his cock a bit harder but gently stroked it up and down. I went painfully slow; gripping his skin tightly that the friction between our contacting skin was actually generating some warmth.

'Ohhhhh' he moaned as I tortured him with a slow and rough hand job. Each stroke that I made, I could feel the surge of blood rushing through cock; slowly bringing his cock to its fullness. It took the motion of my entire arm just to stroke the length of his cock now. Unlike my brother, my dad had a fairly straight erection. There wasn't much going on to it.

It was simply a large straight cock without any unique features. Not that it was a bad thing of course. After a few more strokes, I could tell his hard on was at its maximum potential by the way it stood up exactly perpendicular to the floor. It was like gazing at a miniature monolith. Only much more sexually appealing and fun to play with. From the head of his cock to the base, there was definitely a decent amount of length to it. Not to mention the girth as well which honestly intimidated me the most. Even with my fingers wrapped around it, I was barely able to touch my fingers tips together.

'Oh gosh' I acted like this was my first time seeing my dad's cock this big. 'Why is it so huge?' I looked at it from top to bottom like I was shocked.

'Yeah it's huge' my dad teased. 'Bet a great warrior like you can't handle something this big and dangerous' my dad taunted me on. I kept a slow steady pace on my dad's cock, listening to his insults and verbal teases as his cock trembled in my hands.

'A great warrior like me can handle anything' I tried to sound serious but nearly bursted out laughing after realizing how ridiculous that sounded.

'Can you now?' my dad beckoned me to try.

'I'm going to make you beg so hard for me to stop until I get what belongs to me back' I gave his cock one last tug.

It was time to take things up a notch. Not letting go of his cock for a single second, I went on both knees in front of my dad. With both hands now, I continued to give my dad the slowest hand job in the world. I was hoping to get him to fess up through the most tortuous tease ever. At least that was my plan anyways. My fingers twirled around his throbbing cock; feeling every pulse of blood coursing through it. I was pumping his hard-on with quite some effort due to the shear size of it, but knowing my dad it would take a lot more than that to finish him. Even so his moans were getting louder and his cock slowly began to give. I felt the first drop of his sticky precum seep between my fingers as I smeared it along his shaft.

'Are you going to tell me now?' I looked up at him. Predictably he shook his head.

'Are you scared of taking it on directly? All you've been doing is playing with it with your hands?' 'Maybe you're scared to get real dirty with an outlaws filthy cock?' he twitched his cock as he said that like it was waving at me. I wasn't scared of anything. Taking his suggestion, it was time to get dirty.

I leaned my face close into this cock, sticking my tongue out and smearing my saliva all over his shaft. I felt my dad shudder a bit as I reached the tip of his cock.

'Ohhh yeahhh' he moaned as I tried to get a decent coat on his shaft.

'That's all you got? You call yourself a warrior?' he grinned on as my slow pace was obviously driving him crazy. In response, I took my left hand and gently clutched his balls, squeezing on it very very very gently as to not hurt him to much. Turned out the soft squeeze was still to much.

'Ahhhhhhh, not so rough' he buckled a bit.