Lucy's Story: Roleplay with My Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit of a fumble as I tried to undo the knots with my dad fidgeting anxiously with each second passing by.

'Hurry' he rushed me impatiently. He could be so impatience at times.

'Typical' I muttered to myself as I went for the last knot.

The moment the last string unraveled, he immediately sprung up from the chair and unexpectedly grabbed me by my shoulders. A quick yelp escaped my mouth as he tossed me onto the bed. I fell onto my back, a bit dazed and shocked at how rough he had tossed me. I wasn't hurt but definitely surprised by him. Before I could even get up, he got on top of me. He crawled right over me, face to face; close enough that I could feel his breathe.

'Let me show you just how great I am as well' he stripped naked with one hand. I watched as he took off his jeans followed by his red sweater. He was taking them off like he was in a hurry. I knew he was desperate to get on with it but seeing him almost ripping his clothes right off slightly scared me. I looked up at my dad who was completely naked now except for his cowboy hat. Sooner or later that was probably coming off as well. His eyes were filled with lust. There was no stopping him now.

'Scared yet?' he chuckled as he leaned his face closer to mines. I was a bit unease by him but by no means scares. The only thing I was really scared of was him falling on top of me.

'Not even a bit' I laughed back as I looked between my legs to see my dad gripping his thick cock.

'Well, you will be.'

'Yeah, rig-' Just as I was about to throw an insult back at him, he put it in me. All of it.

Every inch inside me at once. There was no warning or heads up. No teasing or foreplay. He didn't bother to start off slow or anything like that. He was down to business already. My mouth was opened, ready to say a word but the next thing I knew his cock was deep inside me. It felt like the air was knocked right out of my lungs as my brain began to register what happened. I felt a sudden pain between my legs as his entire cock rested in my pussy.

'What the fuck' I silently thought to myself. I had known my dad long enough to know this wasn't normal. He always warned me beforehand when he would put it in. Even when he did, he would take it slow at first. This was unexpected and frankly slightly painful as well.

'Fuck' I cursed, unable to say anything else. I tried getting up on my elbow but my dad pushed me back down as he got on his knees. With both hands, he lifted my legs up and pulled my ass closer to him while his cock was still inside me. I felt his cock pushing against me as he drove in the very last inch.

'Ahhhhh amazing' he relished in the moment.

'No warm up first?' I looked at him confused and shocked.

'All that teasing was my warm' he grunted as he slowly pulled out, leaving a gaping void in me. I would hardly call that teasing a warm up. I gazed at my dad, a bit concerned that he was going head in so fast. Abruptly, he penetrated me again and the feeling of fullness between my legs returned.

He must have mistaken my concerned expression as a signal to go in again.

'Ahhh!' I found myself wincing. It wasn't so much the length that got me but actually his girth. My cunt wrapped around him tightly, nothing was left lose or unfitted. I felt my pussy stretching each time he thrusted in me. Forcefully stretching my tight entrance apart to get inside my wet cunt. It was on the verge of going from stretching to tearing. Not waiting a single second more, my dad began to rhythmically thrust his cock in and out of me. He lifted my skirt to my belly to get the tassels out of his way. I held onto it for him, making sure it wouldn't fall back down. The pressure I felt within me was indescribable; every single nerve inside was being stimulated as his cock pushed through.

'How do you like that?' he pounded extra hard, rocking the bed slightly.

With one hand, I found myself clinging onto the bed sheets tightly as he rammed me even harder. At this rate, it felt like I was going to lose to my dad. His pace quickened substantially as I grew wetter and wetter. I had to pick up my game if I had any chance of beating him. Slowly, I found myself gyrating my hips against my dad. In strong circular motions, I was finally beginning to take some control back. My dad looked down at me, pleased that I was doing my fair share.

'I'm starting to see why they call you great warrior now' my dad moaned as he felt my pussy straddled his cock around. Thinking that it was finally a fair match, I was starting to let myself relax a bit. My dad thought differently. He let go of my left leg and moved his hands to where we were connected together. With his thumb he parted away the puffy layer of flesh hiding away my clit. Gently he pushed against it with his coarse thumb.

'Ahh shit!' I found my legs involuntarily trembling. He rested his thumb there, barely grazing it as he continued assaulting my pussy.

'Found your weak spot' he smirked as he began rolling and pressing my clit around with his thumb. Raising my head up slightly, I watched my dad fool around between my legs. With a rough flick of his thumb, he sent me into a pleasurable jolt. A gentle cry escaped my lips and I found myself moaning again as he gave it another flick.

'Maybe I take it back. Not so great after all' he gave a second thought. Biting my lips and going against the pleasure, I pushed myself deeper into my dad. I was rocking my hips as fast as I could now.

'Cum for me. Please cum for me' I started begging. I really didn't want to lose to my dad but the way he touched my sensitive clit was sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. My breathes were becoming deeper and quicker with each second passing by. 'Ahhh fuck!' I cursed, as I bit on my swollen lips harder. With his thumb furiously rubbing against my clit and his rough cock pounding at my cunt, I had no control anymore. My mind was slowly blanking out and I was finding it harder and harder to keep up with my dad.

'Ohhh I love fucking this pussy' he groaned as he held onto me tightly. My hands were shaking now as I could barely hold onto the bed sheets.

'I can't take this anymore' I repeatedly mumbled to myself as I gasped for air. 'I can't...'

'Can't what?' he looked down at me.

'I can't...' I replied hoarsely.

'Can't what? Can't handle it? Tell me' he teased me.

'I can't...' I shook my head.

'Can't handle what? Say it' he demanded despite knowing the answer. 'Say it, say it and maybe I'll go easy on you.' I could tell he was enjoying this very much. 'Say you can't handle it' he repeated himself.

Even though none of this role play was real, I couldn't bring myself to look into my dad's eye. In a weird sense, I felt like I had actually lost to my dad. A part of me was humiliated by this fact despite knowing there was nothing wrong. Turning my head to the side and avoiding eye contact, I reluctantly admitted myself defeated.

'I... I can't handle it. It's too much for me' I could barely hear myself talk against the loud slapping of our bodies.

'I couldn't hear you. What were you saying?' my dad taunted on.

'I can't handle it!' I spoke a bit louder.

'Handle what? Tell me what you can't handle. Say it!' he pinched my already sensitive clit causing my body to shudder. Lips quivering uncontrollably, I told him what he wanted to hear.

'I... I can't h-handle y-your b-big cock' I stuttered out.

'I can't hear you?' he pushed me over the edge. I finally snapped.

'I can't take it anymore! I'm going to cum, daddy!' I complete broke out of character; forgetting that we were even role playing. There was a snicker from my dad as he soaked in those words. It was like a symphony to his ears.

'Okay. That's okay, sweetie. I still think you're a great warrior in my book' he gradually slowed down his thrusts a bit for me. My mind and breath was coming back to me again as he dropped his pace. I felt my body easing down but I was still in a very sensitive state that could be easily tipped. The slightest motion might have been enough to get me near my orgasm again. 'I'll tell you where I kept your sacred jewelry...' he came to an almost complete stop.

'Right after I finish' he quickly added.

All of a sudden I found myself being violently turned over onto my side by my dad. My dad swiftly got behind me; holding me up on my left side. Without any warning he hoisted my right leg up and began positioning his cock at my pussy. With his other arm, he reached underneath my armpit and hastily pulled down my dress, revealing my bust. With his free hand he cupped my right breast and pulled me in closer to him. It all happened in an instance. There was no time to react. One moment I was on my back getting plowed by my dad from below, now I was on my side getting penetrated from behind.

'Cowboy Dad is going to have some real fun now, okay sweetie?' he warned me.

I weakly shook my head. It's not like there was anything else I could do. His hand had me held tightly against his chest; not really giving me many options. I thought I had a moment to relax but I was wrong again. Pushing his hips up to my ass, I felt his cock slip in me again. The head pushed through with a bit of resistance as it struggled to get pass the narrow entrance. Once it was in, only a quick thrust was needed to get the rest inside me. The shaft slid in slightly easier now thanks to being well lubricated by my dripping pussy. However, I could still feel it roughly pressing against me with each push. Just as quickly as he had pushed in, he quickly pulled out again; leaving just an inch or so still inside me. With even greater strength this time he thrusted it back in, leaving it there for a second and then taking it partially out again. In a rising rhythmic pattern, he began to progressively fuck my pussy harder and faster with each thrust. Each push into me was more powerful than the last, causing me to almost fall off my side.

The only thing stopping me from falling was my dad's tight hold on me. He was playfully cupping my breast in his hand, squeezing them tightly in his palm as his fingers dug into the fatty flesh. With his cold index finger he began to flick my nipple, causing it to firm up.

'Mhmmmm' I cooed at the touch of his finger. Once it had firmed up nicely, he slowly began to pull and pinch on it. I felt him grabbing my nipple between his two fingers, giving it a rough yank. A slightly painful yet pleasurably stimulating sensation followed with each tug.

'Enjoying yourself? You like having your tit played around?' he gave it another tug, this time a bit harder.

'Ahhh... Y-yes' I moaned out as he kept a taut pull on it.

Hearing that, he pulled it just a bit harder, enough so that I was starting to worry it might actually rip. As he toyed around with my breast, I was feeling the intense pounding between my legs. His cock was going in deep and fast. Each push forward would bury his cock deep right inside me that I could feel it hitting the back of my pussy. I was being rocked uncontrollably by my dad. My legs were losing strength and my hands were trembling in pleasure. Even my ass was starting to get sore just from being slapped against his hips. Maybe it was the fact that we hadn't slept together in a while, or maybe it was the roleplaying, but this was one of the strongest pounding I had ever received from my dad. He acted more like an animal than my dad at the moment. An animal that was desperately in heat trying to satisfy its lust. I felt each penetration rippling throughout my body. A wave of pleasure and pain. Everything he did was a mix of pleasure and pain. It was starting to become harder and harder to tell whether I enjoyed the pain or the pleasure more.

'Mhmmm f-fuck' I groaned as his cock brushed past my clit. 'Dad... Y-you're a little rough today...' I moaned out.

'Want me to stop?' he asked thinking I wanted him to slow down.

'No! Just-Just keep going' I told through clenched teeth.

Despite what I said it was clear my dad still worried about me. Although he didn't slowed down for a second he tried his best to comfort me. My dad leaned his face closer to my neck, nuzzling his head against me I felt his breath tickling along my neck as I nuzzled him back with my own head. It was kind of nice to have some affection among the physical sex itself. Weirdly, I was turned on more from seeing my dad's tender side. It wasn't something I get to experience very often. Just having that extra simulation was quite enjoyable. I think my dad found it enjoyable too as his grunts grew louder and his breathe grew hotter. Just like before, my lips began to quiver and I was finding it difficult to hold in my moans. I could tell I was at my limits.

'I... I'm cumming!' I panted, expecting my dad to stop or slow down. He kept his pace not realizing how close I was. 'Fuck! Fuck me harder!' I lost control of myself. My hand reached down for my clit; furiously rubbing myself in the last few seconds I had before I would reach my climax. It was slow at first but I began to feel the pressure building up between my legs exponentially. My mind grew weaker and weaker while my body was being consumed by a rising pleasure

'Cum for me "Great" warrior...' I heard my dad mumbled as he drove his cock in.

'I'm cumming dad, I can't hold it in! I can't! I can't!' I cried as I felt his last thrust inside me. 'I'm cumming daddy!' That was the last thing I said before I broke.

I didn't care about trying to outlast my dad anymore or even about staying in character. All I cared now was reaching my orgasm. Like a volcano, everything suddenly erupted at once. My mind completely vanished; entirely consumed by the powerful sensation of my orgasm. Back arching and feet curling, I felt my pussy contracting tightly onto my dad's cock. My entire body shook to its core. Every muscle in me was trembling on its own. The ache in my cunt rose higher and higher; overwhelming all other senses. I couldn't hold back my moans any more. There was no point in even trying.

'FUCK! Mhmmmmmmm! Fuck! Ooohhh fuck me'' I was screaming out my lungs as I reached my peak.

I was moaning loud enough that my sister could probably here me. Maybe even my neighbors if they happened to be outside. As I cried out in ecstasy, I felt my dad releasing my breast and yanking on my hair instead. He pulled my head back with the hair, close enough that he could lean his face right above mines. My eyes looked up at him; completely dazed and unaware of what they were even staring at.

'Shhhhh' I heard him hush me as he looked down at my pathetic face. Even as my body went into a rampant spasm, my dad didn't stop. It felt like he was going on forever. Each thrust sending another jolt of pleasure throughout me. 'You look so adorable like this' he grunted; gazing at me as I nearly passed out.

I wanted to call him out on his lie but all that came out were my moans of pleasure. The orgasm felt like it was never going to stop. Although I wished it lasted forever, I was beginning to feel it fade away. My body felt tired but at least I was gaining control back. I was starting to feel different sensations throughout my body again. It felt as if I just had an intense two hour workout as I felt my bodily sweat sticking to my costume. Breathing was difficult too as I gasped for air.

'Dad...' I muttered out randomly, unsure of what I wanted to say. My mind wasn't fully back yet. 'Are.. Are you close yet?' I asked softly with labored breaths.

'Almost, sweetie. Almost' he picked up his pace even more than I thought possible. I winced every time he drove it in like a deep drill. That orgasm left me feeling sensitive and raw every where. Why couldn't he be more gentle? Surprisingly, I was starting to feel another orgasm build up again. Although it was barely more than a few minute before I had just finished my orgasm, I could tell another one was coming fairly soon. At the rate which my dad was going at, it was inevitable that it would happen again. My pussy was getting the pounding of a life time. It was definitely getting sore but at the same time it just felt to good to stop. To pick up the pace, I reached a hand around and found my dad's thigh. Slowly, I began caressing his rough skin; trying to loosen him so that he could finish sooner. With a gentle touch, I rubbed my hand back and forth, slowly working my way into his inner thighs. From the way he whimpered out loud, I knew he was enjoying my little massage. While my hand stroke his thigh, something unexpected happened.

The door slammed opened and I found myself staring at my brother. He stood at the door, watching me take on my dad. He was intruding on our father-daughter bonding time. My dad's head popped up and he looked at my brother confused.

'Did you just get home?' he asked him but still not stopping.

'I was home twenty minutes ago' my brother corrected him. Not surprisingly, amidst all the moaning we must have missed hearing him come in.

'Do you need something?' My dad asked as my moans echoed the room. My brother looked at me and then at my dad again. There was clearly something on his mind.

'Why are you wearing your Halloween costume?' he addressed the question to me. I was to busy panting and moaning to reply.

'We're role playing. It was her idea' my dad stepped in. My brother quietly nodded, acting like that explained everything.

'Well... I was just wondering. Heard some loud noises and just wanted to see if everything was okay' he faked an interested look around the room.

'Oh okay. We're fine. Don't worry about us, son' my dad assured him. My brother nodded and stood there watching us attentively. 'Need anything else?' my dad asked, realizing my brother was still here. He snapped out of it and looked at my dad.

'Uh no. That's everything' he mumbled; avoiding the obvious question. It didn't take a genius to know my brother wanted to join in but was to shy to ask my dad if he could. My dad caught on and asked him himself.

'Do you want to join us, son?' he asked the obvious. There was a pause as he thought about the offer.

'Uhhhh... Maybe. Only if Lucy is okay with it' he contemplated. My brother looked at me again, gazing at my face to see if I was alright with it. I didn't say a single word or even nodded but I knew that my opinion didn't matter. If my brother wanted something, then he was going to get it for sure.

'I think she wouldn't mind having an extra join in' my dad answered for me. My brother nodded, glad to hear that obviously.

'I'll pass for now though. Maybe I'll come back in a half an hour' my brother acted like he wasn't interested. I knew he would be back in a few minutes for sure.

'Alright, son. Whenever you want' my dad pushed his cock deep in my pussy one more time before my older sibling left. He closed the door behind him as he left; leaving just me and my dad again.

'Think you can handle two at once, great warrior?' my dad asked.

'Bring it' I bravely told him despite knowing it wouldn't end well for me. Once again I found myself stupidly in over my head. Thrusts after thrusts the area between my legs grew wetter as my dad pushed his cock into me repeatedly. I didn't even know if my brother would come back first or if I would reach another orgasm. However, the real question here was if my dad was even close to finishing.

'A-are you close yet?' I felt his throbbing erection inside me. Based on what I felt inside my pussy, there was no signs or indications he was close to being done.

'Almost' he assured me. 'Do you want to swallow it like usual?' he asked me.

'Whatever you want cowboy...' I mumbled as I imagined my mouth being filled with his cum.

'Really now? How about I finish in your pussy then?' he joked with me knowing full well I rarely gave him that privilege. Tonight though, I decided to give him a little surprise. Consider it as a treat for my dad.