Lucy's Story: Roleplay with My Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Let me hear you moan!' he slapped my ass.

'Mhhggg' I couldn't control my voice. I felt light headed. I was starting to lose focus again. 'Mhmmmmmmmm' I covered my mouth with both hands. With the repeated rhythmic assault it was inevitable that I ended up succumbing to his pounding. This time it came without little warning. I felt my pussy instantly tighten; gripping my brother inside of me as if it wanted to choke the life out of his cock. A heart beat later and my body collapsed. My knees buckled and my legs shook the bed. I went through my spasm uncontrollably. Still sensitive from my other orgasm, my current one felt like it was multiplied by a factor of a hundred. My pussy gave out and all I could feel was the immense pleasure surge within me. Every muscle in me was seizing and contracting in random spasms. I had lost control of everything.

Most of all my mouth just wouldn't shut up as my lungs cried out freely.

'Oh fuck yesssssssss!' I barely understood what I was saying. My screams did not go unnoticed.

'Shit... You're so loud today. Dad really did a number on you didn't he' I could faintly make out laughter. 'Some warrior you are, dumb slut couldn't even last ten minutes with me' I heard his voice through my moans. 'Dad went easy on you' It wasn't fair. He had an advantage over me and he knew it. My head was spinning and I was getting dizzy. A few seconds later and my entire body gave out; shaking on the bed unrestrained. I was in absolute bliss. The only thing holding me back was my brothers tight grip on my ass. My brother carried on like it was nothing but even he couldn't hold on for long. His grunts were loud, almost as loud as mines. He lifted my ass up a tiny bit higher, adjusting his angle of attack so that his cock could reach its deepest potential inside me.

'Fuck, stop shaking!' he try holding on to me tighter. 'Shit I cant hold it in!' he warned. 'Get the fuck off me or I'm blowing it inside you' he took advantage of the situation knowing full well I had minimal control of my body. I was still going through my orgasm, unable to control any muscle to move. 'I'm going to cum inside if you don't say something!' he panted louder. 'Do you want me to fill you up or not?' His pace quickened as he tried to finish before I could say something. 'Say something or I'm not stopping' he kept screaming at me. My brain could barely register what was going on.

It took a lot of effort just to figure out what he was saying. When it finally clicked together I realized what was about to happen. I remember telling him specifically I wasn't going to let him cum inside me. That I was certain of. My lips trembled as I tried to speak up for myself.

'D-d-d-d-oooooo' I trailed off as a surge of pleasure stopped me from speaking coherently. 'P-p-lease, d-d-ont' I could barely speak with quivering lips. My voice was shaking and I doubted my brother could hear me against his loud moans.

'You got 10 fucking seconds before I bust it inside you!' he gave me my last warning. His body slapped against mine like there was never going to be a tomorrow. I pulled together whatever remaining control I had left of myself to tell him to stop. My head lifted up from my hands and I opened my mouth wide; holding back against the urge to moan.

'S-s-shit! D-d-don't cum inside!' I screamed out loud enough that it probably woke up my entire neighborhood. 'Stop it! Don't you -' I got cut off as I felt the back of my head being grabbed and my entire face being slammed down into the soft mattress. It was a rough slam into the bed. It didn't hurt so much but more of the fact that it caught me off guard. I wiggled my head but I couldn't get free. He pushed down on my head a bit harder, keeping me there as he felt me struggle. My screams for him to stop were muffled out.

'Stop! Stop! Stop!' I kept screaming into the bed. Even then he should have heard me the first time.

A bit scared that I would suffocate I began frantically squirming around. No matter how much I tried, my face remained planted in the bed. Barely at the end of my orgasm, my strength just wasn't strong enough to break free. While I shrieked into a pack of cotton my brother was giving it his all. I could feel his thrust hitting deep inside me as it started to hurt and get sore. I just wanted him to pull out. What was probably only a few seconds felt like minutes as my face remained buried into the cotton bed. My voice wavered as it got dry from yelling and my mind panicked as I thought he might be trying to kill me.

'Ohhhhh fuck yeah' I heard my brother moan out one last time. I could barely breathe from all that screaming. The combination from my orgasm and screaming left me weak and drained but I didn't give up. My legs slowly came back to me as the orgasm died off.

'Stop!' I yelled futilely unheard. I kicked at my brother, letting him know I wanted him to stop. Then I felt something. My body came to a complete stop as I realized it was too late. I had no idea when it happened but throughout all that thrashing and squirming, he had already finished. Somewhere amiss the struggle he had already spewed his load. I felt nothing inside of my pussy except the stretching from his warm cock. I only knew he had finished because of the massive ooze of cum I felt running down my inner thigh. It wasn't from what my dad left in me for sure. This was fresh based off of the scorching hot feeling it left on my skin as it dripped down my leg. To busy struggling and coming down from my orgasm I must have missed when he had cum.

He continued pumping his cock in me; slowing down as I felt his cock go flaccid. My head was still locked in place to the bed as he poured out his last few spurts. Cum oozed out like a miniature waterfall down my leg.

'Haven't done that in a while' I heard my brother gasp for air. As the puddle of cum between my legs grew, I began to calm down. I was silent and frozen. My brother finally let go of my head as he pulled out. I could hear the sloppy pop of his flaccid cock unplugging from my filled cunt. With nothing to hold in the cum, it all came gushing out. I kept my face where it was, staring into the white bed sheets. I couldn't bring myself to look at him right now. 'Whew! I'm tired. That was fun! Looks like the clown beat you, great warrior' I heard my brother say happily, pleased at himself. 'Not that it's anything to be ashamed of' he gave one last taunt. I could hear him getting off the bed. He was getting ready to leave based on the sound of him ruffling his clothes as he picked them up and walked to the door. 'If you and dad ever decide to do this again, invite me too' he told me just as he was about to leave. Ignoring him completely, he took it as his cue to leave. 'Goodnight, sis!' he called out. Still on my knees with my ass facing upwards, I waited silently for my brother to leave. 'Also I think you might want to wash your costume too' he gave one last remark before leaving me there alone. I waited a few more minutes, still motionless just to make sure he was gone. The warm cum was starting to feel cold against my skin. When I was certain he wouldn't come back, I rolled over onto my back. I took a big breathe of fresh air, cleaning my lungs from the smelly and dirty odors of the bed sheets I had been breathing in.

'Fuck.'

I could barely stand up and any efforts in trying to was pointless. I was exhausted and pissed. I decided to leave my dad's and brother's cum inside me for the night; too tired to take a shower. My eyes could barely stay open anymore. They kept flickering as I tried to focus on what just happened tonight. I couldn't tell whether I was mad at my brother or myself for letting this happen. A part of me was to blame for sure but I knew a part was also his fault. I wouldn't have mind it so much had he taken off his stupid mask and listened to me. The fact that he didn't really ticked me off. It was hard to call this night enjoyable anymore thanks to my brother. The moment he joined me and my dad, he ruined it. Honestly I should have known better. It was typical of him to ruin things and tonight was another example. I kept debating with myself until I almost completely passed out in my thoughts. That was until my dad came back in.

He saw me laying there, still half exposed with a puddle of cum between my legs. I looked up at him, confused as to why he had came back.

'Just checking up you' he shot me a smile. 'Guessing you let your brother cum inside you too?' he pointed at the pool of cum. I gave him a weak nod. He came over and sat next to me.

'How come you're not asleep yet?' I spoke quietly.

'Mom's not home yet.' That made sense. He was smiling at me sheepishly. He could tell I was extremely tired. 'Are you going to sleep here?' I nodded. I was too exhausted to get up and move. 'Mind if I join?' he looked at me for approval. I nodded. I turned to my side and moved over a bit to let my dad join in. He got behind me, draping his arms around me as we cuddled together. I was glad he came back. The night wouldn't have been completed without this.