Lucy's Story: Roleplay with My Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry' I quickly apologized, not realizing how strong that squeeze was.

'It's fine...' he whispered quietly. 'I can take whatever you throw at me...' he got back into character. Clearly not everything. Feeling a bit bad, I decided to ease the soreness I had caused. I lifted his cock straight up, raising it slightly back towards his body. Carefully, I leaned my mouth forward and kissed the area that was sore. What was suppose to be a kiss then turned into little pecks and nipples. My dad was a bit ticklish and this was evident by the way he silently giggled under his breathe. Ignoring his ticklishness, I playfully cupped his balls in my mouth for a moment while I worked his shaft with my hands. Feeling slightly frisky, I took it another level and used my tongue to massage the underside of his sensitive carriage.

'Oh' I heard him light up as my tongue did its job. After getting a good lick all over his balls, I worked my mouth along his shaft all the way to the head of his cock again.

Despite being forty something, his sex drive was as lively as ever. I could feel the blood still pumping strong and filling the head of his cock to its fullness as my mouth was kissing it. I smeared and spat some saliva onto it, coating the tip of my dad's cock generously knowing full well that it was going to go inside of me later. After a decent amount of spitting and slathering on the apex of his cock, it was time to work the rest of it with my entire mouth. To be honest, I had only ever swallowed four different people's cocks in my entire life so far while writing this. My ex boyfriend, a friend, my brother and of course my dad. Comparably, my friend had the smallest cock I had ever swallowed in my mouth; which to be fair, was only small relative to the other people I mentioned. In comparison to the average male at his age, I was sure he was well above average. Regardless, next was my brother followed closely by my ex-boyfriend. However, my dad was on a whole other level. Out of the four people, my dad was the only person who I had a fair amount of difficulty trying to give oral to. Despite my dad being only a few inches bigger than my brother, those few inches made the difference between me being able to swallow him whole or not.

On most occasions I was usually able to take it all down but it always came at struggle. I just hoped I had it in me today to take it all inside my mouth. Giving one last spat, I stared at my dad's cock with a bit of dread and arousal.

'Try to get at least half of it in' I thought to myself as I wrapped my lips around the base of the head.

His tip was in my mouth and already it was kind of a mouthful. With one hand carefully holding onto his shaft, I worked my way down onto his cock. Opening my mouth wide and relaxing my jaw, I pushed a few more inches into my mouth. So far so good. I looked up at my dad to see how he was doing. He had his eyes shut but the smile on his face was good reassurance. With only the top portion of his cock in my mouth so far, I worked on that section first. While my hand jerked him off, my tongue worked away as best as it could; swirling and flicking his shaft as I tried to swallow some more in. Repeatedly I pulled up slightly and pushed my mouth down even harder. Each time I pushed my head down on his cock, the more and more I was trying to take into my mouth. Eventually it came to the point where I just couldn't fit anymore directly in my mouth and had take some of it down my throat. I did my best to deep throat him. Best being an understatement. Each time my head bobbed down, another few inches dug itself down my throat. It was hard to breath and I felt my eyes watering slightly as my throat clamped around my dad's enormous piece of meat.

'Gosh, you're good at this...' my dad commended me sarcastically.

I was only working with about three fourths of my dad's cock and I could tell it was going to be tough tonight to swallow the whole thing. Fortunately for my dad, he was lucky that he had a daughter who despite having a sore jaw was still willing to try it anyways for him. Against every instinct in my mind telling me not to do it, I did it anyways. I took one last deep breathe and with my mouth wide opened, I pushed my head down as far as I could go. I felt his cock push pass the entrance of my throat and painfully sliding its way further down. It was almost unbearable and it took every ounce of my will to keep my stomach content from hurdling everywhere. Even so, I still started to gag with my dad's large cock buried in my throat. I was certain that if it wasn't for the fact that my dad was tied up, he probably would have tried pushing my head down just a bit more to make me swallow the last few nanometers of his cock. Thank goodness I was in control. Leaving his meat in my mouth for a bit, I slowly began to grow accustomed to it as I nuzzled my nose against his stomach. The gagging almost stopped but randomly popped up from time to time.

Carefully, I began to contract the muscles in my throat, tightening around his cock even more.

'Yeah swallow that cock, baby' he groaned in pleasure. A lot easier said than done. It was hard trying not to vomit but years of practice certainly helped. I had barely moved my mouth from his cock since I first swallowed the entire length down my throat, but already spit and drool were pouring from my mouth. I stared at the little flow of saliva dripping all over his balls and onto the chair. If it was getting messy now, I could only imagine how messy it was going to get later. The gag reflex began to return as the seconds flew by. With one swift motion, I pulled my head back and ejected his cock from my mouth. My throat felt slightly sore just from those few seconds. With nothing to plug my mouth now, the river of saliva started pouring down my chin making a messy puddle. I catch my breathe quickly and went back down on him. This time pushing myself down in one quick motion to get his entire shaft down my throat instantly. The gagging returned as did the flow of saliva. Again I pulled out and then push back in. I deep throated my dad as best as I could. Each time I swallowed, I tried going faster and deeper than before. It wasn't a pleasant experience for me but it certainly was for him. The back of my throat was constantly being hit by his cock as I swallowed him, making it so much harder not to gag. My dad was anguishingly squirming in his chair now as I picked up my tempo dramatically. His breathing was loud enough that I could hear every rasp and wheeze he made.

'Fuck...' he constantly mumbled each time his cock pummeled the back of my throat. 'Do you like that?' I took a quick breather before I went back to swallowing him again. He did indeed. 'I'm going to cum' he started chanting quietly. 'I'm going to cum.' The moment I heard that, I pulled my tensed jaw away from his cock. He looked at me shocked and confused. 'What are you doing!?' he asked me. I grabbed his shaft and squeezed it tightly; making sure no cum would escape. 'I was so close' he pleaded as his cock throbbed in my hand. This wasn't going to end now. We weren't even close to finishing.

'Tell me where it is, cowboy!' I tortured him slightly more by tightening my squeeze.

'Uhhh...' he hesitated, realizing he had forgotten about what we were even doing. 'I'll never say. You think I can't handle this torture? You're wrong. I can take whatever you throw at me...' he looked disappointed that I didn't continue the blow job. As disappointed as he was now, I was sure he was going to love or perhaps hate this next part.

'Torture? You don't know the meaning' I laughed at him. I stood up, turning my ass around for my dad. My skirt was fairly short and just barely covering my ass. If it wasn't for the tassels it would have certainly been to revealing to wear out in public. I posed with a strong back and poised my butt out for my dad to watch as I lifted my skirt up. Lifting it all the way up, I took a step backward, getting in close enough that I felt his cock bump into my ass.

I wiggled my waist; knocking his cock around with my butt.

'I hate you' I could hear him curse quietly. After a bit of teasing, I stopped and his solid hard cock naturally found its resting place right between the cracks of my cheeks. Desperate, my dad scooted forward in his chair; struggling to try to put it in. With each attempt to put it inside me, I re-adjusted myself away from his cock. Still touching it with my butt but making sure he couldn't put it in.

'Ohhhh that's tortuous...' my dad agreed as he sat there helpless. I turned around and looked at him with my most devious grin. Things were about to get a lot worse for him. Giving him false hope, I reached a hand around and grabbed his throbbing cock, guiding it to the entrance of my warm cunt. I glided the head of his shaft back and forth; just slowly grinding it against my moist pussy lips. It was near absolute torture for him. So close yet so far. I knew he had to put it in or else it would have driven him nuts. My dad saw the opportunity and took it. He did a sudden jolt forward in the chair trying to force his way in. A bit surprised by his eagerness I reacted quickly and stopped him, holding his cock back.

'Shit...' my dad mumbled as he started struggling again.

'Too much for you cow boy?' I taunted my dad.

'I can still take it...' he said with a slight waver in his voice.

'Alright then, if you insist' I continued on with the unending torture as my ass rubbed against his cock from the tip to the base.

It was like giving a hand job, only this time I did it with my ass as his cock rested perfectly between my two round cheeks. Ironically, grinding against my dad turned out to be as much of a torture for me as it was for him. Each time his cock slipped between my plump lips, I could feel him desperately trying to push himself deeper in. Yet every time he tried to push it in I had to refrain myself from getting carried away with him. I spent a good amount of effort just teasing him with my ass to get him worked up and unintentionally an equal amount working myself up as well. His cock was no doubt feeling the ache now as I continued sliding my ass along his hard shaft. I was starting to feel something too; the undeniable burn in my pussy to have his cock put in me. While I was busy teasing him, he was busy teasing me whether he knew it or not. I knew I was giving up to easily on myself but I just couldn't take it anymore. Sooner or later I was going to give in so why not just give in now? I stopped the little "lap dance" I was giving to my dad. I pushed my back against my dad's chest instead; almost smothering his face with my back. His cock rested right in front of me, right between my legs. He saw the opportunity and took it. This time I didn't stop him. I pushed myself down a bit onto his lap, just enough that I could feel the tip of his throbbing cock pressing closely at my entrance. In the short instance it was at my entrance, I swore it felt like searing coal touching my skin.

A second later, the head of his cock was inside me; stretching me open. It all happened in a flash as I went from teasing to be fucked. He pushed up a bit more as I pushed down onto him. The tip of his cock slide in smoothly for the most part. As it traveled deeper inside me, I could feel it squirming its way up my cunt. He managed to get two or three more inches inside me before he stopped due to his constraints. I did the best that I could to finish the rest and consume every inch of my dad's cock within me. The more I pushed down, the stronger I felt his cock pulsating and tearing my cunt apart. It took a bit of effort to get it in but slowly and surely it was getting there. I let out a sharp gasp as I felt two thirds of him prodding my insides.

'Fuck...' I broke out of character as my skin started to become sweaty. I decided this was enough. For now anyways. If I had to compare my dad to brother, there was definitely no competition going on here. As much as I "enjoyed"my brother's cock, it was undeniable that my dad had him beat.

Had I done this with my brother, then there would have been no problem taking him all in at once in one go. With my dad though, it was best to take things in steps and slowly work inch by inch. With around two thirds of his cock linking us together, my goal was to eventually take the rest of it in me as well. His girth was undeniably the best part about having him inside me. My pussy was packed to the brim with his soft warm flesh and stretching apart just to accommodate him. I could feel all of my muscle being strained on inside with my pussy contracting tightly against his cock. It was honestly the perfect fit if not a bit better. While I waited a bit to adjust to the sensation of having my dad penetrate me, he was already busy at work. With whatever motion he could do, my dad was bouncing up and down in his chair, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of me. My body bounced up and down too as I was being "roughly" fucked by my dad. He was getting a real workout out from this bumpy ride. With me on his laps and him tied onto the chair, it definitely took him a lot of energy to thrust his cock upwards into me. That didn't stop him of course. Trying to help just a tiny bit, I spread my legs wide open and rested them on his knee so that he had a better opening to fuck. My hands held tightly onto his hands to make sure I wouldn't fall over as we bounced and rocked together on the chair.

'Oh fuck, it's been so long' I mumbled under my breathe. My dad murmured something in response but was to concentrated to lose focus. As I rode my dad on the chair, I did my best to contribute my fair share as well. I leaned forward a bit with an arched back and raised my ass only to forcefully slam it down and impale myself on my dad's cock again. The more and more he pushed into me the more and more I would impale myself harder on him in response. Just to keep it fair I told myself.

As we slowly and bumpily had our way, I was starting to feel my pussy getting wetter with some drippings starting to seep out. My dad didn't even seem to notice but I did.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Tell me where it is' I reminded myself that I was still in character.

'It's up your pussy' he joked as he pounded away. I seriously couldn't tell if that was a dad joke or not.

'You disgusting pig, my family jewel is no laughing matter... I want it back...' I gasped in between breathes.

He ignored me and carried on. Minutes went by and we didn't say a single word. The only noise in the room was our breaths and the piston in the chair straining to support our combined weight. Truthfully, it was actually a bit disappointing being fucked like this. Being that he was tied and carrying my entire weight on him didn't really gave him that much power to thrust it in me like he normally could. Sadly it felt more like a slow teasing fuck than anything. The more he penetrated, the more I was reminded about how intensely he could perform unbounded. I was aching to just untie him. I wanted him so badly to go at full strength and ravage my pussy like he always do. My dad felt it too, it didn't felt right having sex like this. The sex wasn't where it should have been. We were getting nowhere.

'Gosh this is unbearably agonizing' he uttered.

His cock was barely moving in me now but I could still feel how desperate he was trying to push it all in by the way it throbbed.

'Untie me' he asked suddenly. I turned and looked at his face. I couldn't tell whether this was my dad or the cowboy asking. 'Let me go now you filthy Indian' he saw my confusion and clarified it for me.

'Not until I get what belongs to me back' I insisted as I kept a steady pace on him. My dad stopped to a complete halt while I continued.

'Untie me this instance, I can't take this anymore' he moaned.

'Too torturous for you?' He shook his head vigorously. A grinned formed on my face as my dad played along.

'Untie me and I'll make you a deal!' he begged. 'Untie me now!' he watched helplessly as my ass bounced on his lap.

'What kind of a deal?' I slammed my ass down powerfully to show him I was still in control.

'One where you'll get your stupid stuff back' he grunted. I was confused at what my dad was trying to do. I thought for a second where he was going with this.

'Tell me first' I demanded, slowing my pace down to listen.

'How badly do you want it back?' he questioned.

'Badly enough that I'll keep you tied up forever if you keep wasting my time' I hassled him. I was only kidding of course.

'Let's talk a deal then' my dad got serious. I stopped with what I was doing. His warm cock slipped out and I was disappointingly left with an empty gap between my legs again. I got off my dad and stood in front of him again, straightening my dress a bit. He ogled me where I stood; cock still firm and erected with the past few minutes only adding to his sloppy monument.

'I got to have your pussy' he looked right between my legs. 'I can't take anymore. You have to untie me. I need to be able to fuck that pussy of yours properly right now' he begged.

'Shut it or get on with the deal' I acted annoyed. Truthfully I was a bit annoyed we stopped but also curious to see where this was all heading to.

'Alright, I'll tell you but under one condition' he grinned at me.

'What?' I had my hands to my hips.

'Untie me and let me play with that filthy body of yours' he offered. 'Let me fuck you until I'm satisfied and then I'll spill the beans.' I rolled my eyes. He was in no position to be making absurd requests. I shook my head and faked a laugh.

'Huh? Don't want it back?' 'Or maybe you're just afraid you can't handle me?' he tried heckling me. 'They call you "Great" warrior Lucy don't they?' 'Show me that you can live up to the title or are you just a fake?' he smirked at me. From the way he acted and smiled, it was hard to separate my dad from his character. Maybe he was enjoying this a bit to much.

'Can't handle me? To scared to get a good pounding, little Indian?' I took a step forward, reminding my dad which of us was the one tied up.

'I can handle it, I'm just afraid you can't' I responded back to his insults.

'Then why don't you untie me and find out?' I wasn't sure if I wanted to untie him.

I was kind of enjoying being in control over my dad for once.

'Prove to me just how great you are. How about if you make me cum first I'll tell you where I hid it BUT, if I break you first, well then we'll all know that your title is a lie.' 'So how about it? A little challenge for the oh so GREAT warrior?' he taunted.

I laughed at what my dad was trying to do. He wanted an easy way out. I could tell he was getting sick of being tied up. This challenge he proposed was his excuse to be untied so that he could finally be free from my teases. As I thought about it my dad began to make irritating chicken noises. Despite knowing it was all playful, it irked me slightly knowing if I said no he would mock me incessantly.

'Fine. I'll untie you and take you on your challenge' I made my choice prematurely without much thinking.

My dad eyes lit up like it was Christmas. My pussy was dripping and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to untie him and let him fuck me freely anyways. I guess it was better now than to delay it any further. Still, it didn't meant I was just going to let him get completely away with it. I was ready for this challenge. Although I didn't tell him, I was taking this as seriously as I could. I was going to make him cum before he could make me. That was my goal now. I didn't care about getting back that pretend jewelry anymore. All that mattered now was beating my dad in a completion to see who could last the longest. I was going to live up to the title.

'Time to show you just how great I am.' I bent over and undid the rope holding him down.