Lucy's Story: Roleplay with My Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'S-sure. Cum inside then' I moaned.

'Wait, what?' he tilted his head thinking he heard wrong. 'Are you sure?' he doubled checked with me. In the heat of the moment I stupidly said yes. Although I really shouldn't have, I was going to make the exception just for my dad for this one night. I was more than satisfied by my dad tonight, it was only fair that he got to feel same way.

'Y... Y...You can cum inside me today if you want' my voice wavered in anticipation. He looked at me grinning. The little grin on his face was all I needed to see to know how excited my dad was.

'Come here' he pulled my hair even harder. He pushed his face into mines and our lips locked together. Unprepared for the kiss, I felt his tongue reaching into my mouth. I was caught off guard and to be dramatic, a bit "star strucked." Like an intruder, I felt his tongue squirming around; exploring every new unknown location of my mouth. I guess this was his way of saying thanks. After the initial surprise wore off I returned the favor. My tongue brushed past his and entering into his mouth. We were passionately smothering our lips together while our tongues intertwined itself into one. The kiss lasted only for a few minutes before he broke it off. Drool and saliva covered our lips and flowed down from our chins. We both looked at each other; a little disappointed it had to stop.

'You got a little bit here' he wiped my chin with his hand.

'Same with you' I smiled shyly. Copying my dad, I helped licked any excess drool off my dad.

'I'm back!' my brother called to us suddenly. Just as expected, my brother came back as I playfully finished licking my dad's chin clean. I looked up as the door opened and found myself nearly having a heart attack.

My body jolted back a bit in fear. Although I didn't scream, my heart was pumping faster than ever. My brother came into the room wearing that stupid Halloween clown mask he had bought. Frightfully, the scary mask had caught me off guard. My dad chuckled at me as he rubbed my shoulder comfortingly.

'Don't scare your sister like that' he laughed with my brother.

'Sorry' he half assed his apology as he began to already strip naked. He unbuttoned his black shirt off and tossed them in the pile with my dad's clothing. Unzipping his jeans, he let them fall to his ankles and kicked them off his legs. All that was on him now was the stupid mask and his boxers. Me and my dad stared at my brother as he pulled his limp cock out. He walked up to me, standing just right at the edge of the bed. Dangling his lifeless dick in front of my face he waited for me to do something. I looked up at him, giving him a disapproving look.

'I-I'm not going to do anything until you take that mask off' I told him bluntly. To be honest, I was deeply creeped out by the idea of jerking my brother off while he had that mask on.

'What!? Why?' he sounded peeved. 'You and dad get to wear your costume though?' he pouted. I shook my head.

'That's because we were roleplaying together' I pointed out the reason why we were in costume.

'Then I'm role playing too' he argued.

'As what?' I could hear my dad chuckling to himself as he listened to us argue.

'I don't know. The Joker?' he threw out a random character.

'Do you even know what we're role playing about?' I sighed. He took a pause to think.

'No...' he admitted that he was clueless. My dad jumped in and gave him a quick run down of everything that was going on. Except for the part were I had already reached my orgasm and lost the "competition" to save me from being ridiculed by my brother. Aware of what was finally going on my brother pleaded his reasons to keep the mask on.

Although me and my dad weren't really role playing anymore, (by now we were just slipping in and out of character) the idea amused my brother. He really wanted to join in on the fun.

'Can I role play as a zombie killer clown?' he begged. Even with my pussy getting rammed by my dad, I still had enough common sense in me to realize just how stupid that idea was.

'No' I shook my head disapprovingly. 'Definitely not!' I didn't want anything to do with clowns. Especially killer clowns.

'Please, It's not even that scary' he argued. My answer remained unchanged. While I argued with my brother my dad listened in. Seeing as how we were getting nowhere and wasting time, he broke the tie.

'Just let him have his fun this once' my dad sided with my brother. I looked back at my dad with a raised eyebrow. I thought he was suppose to be on my side. 'It's just a mask, sweetie' he tried reasoning with me.

'Unbelievable' I scoffed, feeling a bit betrayed. 'You're both totally unbelievable!' Two against one. There was no point in arguing anymore. I was out numbered. Not so eagerly, I gave up and listened to my dad. 'Come here' I yanked my brothers cock closer to my face.

'Ow' he winced as I tugged on it a bit harder than usual. That was for making me deal with the stupid mask. With firm fingers I reluctantly held his limp cock in my hand and guided it into my warm mouth. The moment my lips were around his soft flaccid dick, the all too familiar taste of my brother's cock began to emerge. It didn't take much to get him hard. A few swirls with my tongue and a couple of rough kisses on his cock with my lips was all that was needed to get him pumping blood. Eventually I found myself swallowing on my brother's cock. Just like my dad, I gave him the same treatment.

I slathered his cock in my saliva, generously making sure every inch of his shaft was well coated. Then with great care, I swallowed that entire slippery mess down my throat.

'Suck it just like that and I won't kill you' my brother joked with me. I honestly didn't find his remark amusing at all as I looked up at him; giving him a cold stare. He looked back at me through the open eye sockets in the mask. I could tell he enjoyed the way I was looking at him.

'Ohhh, I think I'll keep you around after this' he moaned with a fake sinister chuckle. Ignoring him, I carried on. Every inch of his shaft was in my mouth and stabbing me at the back of my throat. I gagged on it for a bit as I tried chocking back his cock with the control of my throat muscle. From the way my brother tightly clung onto my head, I could tell he was really enjoying it. Taking one hand, I started caressing his balls; rolling them around in my palms to remind him who was in charge. Any wrong move by him would be met with a firm squeeze. Luckily for him, I was to busy gagging down on his dick to really find anything that was deemed punishable. I didn't get much time to breathe or relax with my brother either. He securely held my head in place around his crotch, making sure that my lips never left his cock. I was only breathing through my nose and the lack of air intake was making it harder to focus. All I could really do was bob my head up and down faster and faster in hopes that he was near. That was the optimistic scenario though. As my hand and my mouth were occupied with my brother, my cunt was busy working on its own to deal with my dad. Almost completely forgetting about my dad, I felt him push his cock deep inside me; a reminder that he was still there. I hadn't been teamed on in a while. It must have been months since we were all together in bed. The experience felt oddly refreshing and yet familiar at the same time.

Overall, it was arousing to have two of them focusing their efforts entirely on me. I was getting both ends fucked wildly while I could do nothing but take it like a champ in the middle. Not that I really had a problem with that. I felt myself bouncing back and forth between my dad and brother like a pendulum in constant motion. When my dad thrusted, my body was pushed forward, impaling my mouth deeper onto my brother's cock. Conversely, as my brother pushed his cock deeper into my throat, I found myself being pushed back into my dad; making his cock penetrate slightly deeper into my pussy. It was non stop on both ends. I was getting brutally rammed both front and back. There was always a cock deep inside me while the other one was swapped out; ready to be rammed back in to my mouth or cunt. I didn't know how long I could last like this. Probably not that long I told myself. Neither could my dad from the way he started groaning as well.

'Ohhhh fuck!' he suddenly began screaming out of the blue. My dad held onto my hair even tighter, pulling my head back enough that it was painful. I wanted to tell him to let go but my mouth was full. Dialing his pace up even higher, I found myself being violently rocked by my dad once again. Every thrust made by him echoed through me and slammed me closer to my brother. He was almost there. I could feel it coming.

'Sweetie, I'm cumming. I'm going to cum inside you' he moaned out as his face dug into my neck.

'Mughmmmm okkkay daaaad' I tried telling him with my mouth full of cock.

'Wait, what!?' my brother stopped for a second with his meat rested in my throat. 'She's letting you cum inside?' my brother asked jealously.

'Mhmmm' my dad nodded to my brother. Fuck. I really wished my dad hadn't told him.

'Really? Is this true?' my brother looked down at me with his cock still in my mouth. Yes it was.

With his cock placed perfectly still in my throat I began to gag. I swore I could feel his cock miraculously getting a bit harder after hearing what my dad just said.

'Yesrrr' I coughed as saliva spew from the cracks between my lips and my brothers dick.

'Do I get to cum inside as well?' he sounded excited. Not with that mask on he wasn't. Unfortunately I couldn't tell him that. Right as I was about to say no, my dad took a hold of me by the waist with his other hand. He clung onto me for dear life, ripping me forcefully off from my brother as my mouth ejected away from his cock. My dad held onto me tightly like I was his inflatable life raft; nearly squeezing the air out of me. He was hogging me all to himself. I looked at my brother for help. He stared back at me coldly through the mask. There wasn't anything he could do anyways.

'I'm cumming, I'm cumming' my dad moaned repeatedly as he fucked me from behind on his lap. His cock never left my cunt as he pounded it savagely with his last few thrusts.

'Take it, take it you fucking Indian' he bit my shoulder playfully. I nodded obediently. As my dad pounded his last few thrust, I watched my brother stroke himself furiously to me and my dad. Weirdly, at that moment I felt a sudden need to be covered in my brother's cum as I watched him jerk himself. What I wouldn't give for him to blow his steaming hot load onto my face at this moment. Perhaps it was better off that he didn't though as my dad finally finished.

'Shit!' he gave one last ramming; pushing me onto his cock as hard as he could. With all of his shaft inside me he exploded. The room suddenly got quiet. My dad stopped moaning and his thrusts came to an almost complete stop. I sat there on his lap quietly, held closely to my dad as he hugged me as tightly as he could.

I didn't feel anything at first. I usually never do. Then it hits me. I feel his cum come in waves. The first burst hits deep inside me, then the second, then the third and so on. The sudden realization that my dad was cumming in me hit me like a sack of bricks. I was unprepared for it despite expecting it. Doing my best, I reacted quickly. I contracted my muscle as tight as I could; chocking his cock with my pussy. I wasn't going to let him go now. I feel it's warmth before anything else. It's a soothing warm feeling at first, buried deep within me. As more and more begins to spew out of my dad, the feeling becomes more pronounce. His cum begins to feel hotter, almost like it was burning hot. I feel it filling up my pussy as his cum keeps on flowing. It felt like it was never going to stop. As his cock emptied out inside me, I felt the twitching next. Each ejaculate in me was accompanied by a strong twitch of his cock. No doubt he was going through his own pleasurable orgasm. We sat there quietly as my dad empty his last few spurts in me. It had been so long since I felt this. Excitement and arousal washed over me. Although I didn't show it, I felt giddy and happy inside. Finally it stopped. With the twitching gone all that I could feel in my pussy was his long shaft and his load of scalding cum. Even without seeing it, I can feel just how thick his cum was. Perfectly still I continued to sit on my dad's lap. The slightest movement was sometimes enough to cause everything to spill out. I didn't want that happening. Slowly but surely, I could feel his cock growing limp. I felt his heart slowing down too as he began to loosen his hold on me.

'Did you just cum?' my brother finally broke the silence. My dad gave him a weak nod.

'That was great sweetie' he panted as he tried to catch his breathe.

Giving my dad another minute or so, he finally released me. I got off of him, leaving a thick trail of his cum on the bedsheets as I crawled off. Clenching my muscle tightly, I tried to avoid any more from spilling. I was surprised at how much he had came. More than usual I would say. I honestly didn't expect it to be this much but from the heavy feeling inside me, I could tell it was a decent amount.

'You came a lot today' I called out to my dad who sat there recuperating.

'Yeah?' he looked at me finally. 'You deserves it "Great" warrior' he joked back. I couldn't help but smile at his compliment.

'Let me help you clean up' I offered. Crawling closer to my dad and leaning my face in, I swallowed his entire limp cock into my mouth once more. With a big slurp, I tried my best to get any remaining cum off of his cock. As I licked the last few dribbles of cum that had spilled around the base of his shaft, I noticed my brother climbing into the bed.

'My turn now?' he looked at my dad.

'Yeah, I'm done' my dad patted my head approvingly. When my brother had said it was his turn, I had not expected him to mean he was going in immediately. Without warning or even really asking for my permission, I felt him going behind me. He held onto my hips tightly and with one push, I felt another cock inside my pussy. My head perked up instantly. I was surprised.

Not because he didn't ask me for permission but because he had put it inside me so hastily before I could even clean up. I felt his cock push deep in me, causing most of my dad's cum to gush out and splatter onto the bed sheets. Cum was oozing everywhere, especially down my legs and onto the bed. Pulling my head away from my dad, I turned around to look at my brother who was already slowly fucking me from behind.

'What are you doing!?' I snapped at him. He was making a mess on the bed as each thrust pushed more of my dad's cum out. Right between my legs there was already a decent sized puddle of cum forming. All that effort trying to keep the bed sheets clean was gone. 'Look at the mess you made!' I was peeved at my brother. He looked at me and simply rolled his eyes without care. My dad stepped in once again to stop the yelling.

'It's fine. I'll wash it tomorrow' my dad got up.

'Where are you going?' I looked up to see him walk towards his pile of clothes.

'Sleep' he looked at me. 'Where else?' He took off his cow boy hat and placed it on the chair.

'Already?'I was slightly disappointed that he was leaving me alone. It was odd to see him abandon me so quickly. A part of me expected him to stay and cuddle with me like he usually does but since my brother was here I guessed he thought that wasn't necessary.

'Yeah it's getting late and your mom will be home soon' he got dressed.

'Okay, dad...' I didn't try stopping him. Taking one long good look at his two children he bid us a good night and headed to the bedroom.

'Night...' I quietly called out at the door. Now it was just me and my brother in the room. 'Fuck' I cursed quietly to myself. The room was awfully silent without my dad now.

The only noise I could hear were the sounds of my brother's soft moaning and the wet slapping sounds made from his cock.

'Take off that mask' I broke the silence; looking straight ahead, avoiding my brother.

'Why? Dad said I could wear it' he protested.

'Yeah, well he's not here anymore is he?' I grunted as I felt his hand move down towards my ass and squeezing it roughly. He kept a firm grip on my ass like a talon, digging his nails into my skin.

'Take it off' I spoke again.

'Just don't turn around then' he spoke to me like I was a child. I was fed up arguing with him. 'Fine but you're not cumming inside me!' There was a pause followed by an upset grunt.

'Whatever' he clawed his nails deeper into me, annoyed by my "difficult" attitude.

'Ow! Shit... Not so hard' I winced a bit.

'Shut up' he retorted quickly, pushing his cock as deep as he could go. It was hard to tell whether he was still role playing or not anymore. His thrust were suddenly more powerful and violent. I could tell he was taking his anger out on me. Two could play at this game. With all my strength I pushed back, ramming my ass into my brother. He fell back slightly from the hit. I heard a grunt as his cock slipped out.

'Ow! What the fuck?' That was pay back I told myself. Now he was really furious though. Abruptly out of no where he pushed me flat down onto the bed. One hand right on my back pinning me to the bed while his other hand held tightly onto my right wrist pulling me back closer to him. He got right on top of me, pushing me against the bed as hard as he could. I felt his cock throbbing closely against my pussy again; desperately wanting to go back in. My lungs felt like they were being crushed between his weight and the mattress. I tried rolling over but couldn't.

'I'm going to fuck your ass if you do that again' he threatened me.

'You're joking' I coughed out.

'Try it and see' he placed the tip of his cock right at the entrance of my tightest hole. I felt it pushing in, just barely stopping right at the entrance. I clenched myself, keeping him out. A part of me panicked as I felt him push harder against my tensed passageway. I was certain he was fooling around but the tiny chance that he was serious enough to do it petrified me.

'Fuck you, just stop!' I gave in. 'I won't do it again' I grumpily apologized before he could go any further.

'Thought so' he directed his cock back towards my pussy. A wave of relief filled my body as I felt his cock return back to its original place. 'You suck at being a great warrior' he proceed to enter me once more.

'Well you suck at being a brother' I thought silently to myself, afraid to aggravate him any further. His thrusts were rapid and powerful. Although it didn't go as deep as my dad, each pounding was powerful enough to make me whimper like a dog. There was suddenly an all to familiar feeling of a nearing an orgasm building up between my legs again.

'Fuck! Fuck! It's so fucking wet!' cum from my dad splattered everywhere with each thrust. Minutes passed as my brother continued fucking me in his classically favorite position, doggy style. On all fours I took it like a champ.

'Guh!' I found myself nervously trembling every time he pushed into me. My knees were slowly quivering again and my forehead was sweating. 'Ohhh fuck yes' I accidentally let it slip out. It was to late. My brother had already heard.

'Don't be shy. Let it out you slut' he heard me moan louder. 'You're a fucking disgrace. You're a shameful little whore aren't you?' he coaxed me on. It was getting hot again and my costume stuck tightly to my shimmering skin. My breasts dangled like pendulums of fat with each impact from my brother.

'Moan you bitch' he enjoyed verbally teasing me too much. I dropped my arms down and supported myself on my elbows. Shamefully I tried dampening my moans by burying my face into my hands. I bit my lips hard, hoping nothing would leave my mouth again, but every few seconds a blip of pleasure would escape me.