Lukas's Shower

Story Info
A young prince enjoys some private time after a rough day.
2.3k words
4.42
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lukas's training session ended with him being knocked unconscious by his instructor's rapid, final attack. After regaining consciousness, it took Lukas considerable effort to stand upright and walk again. The young man was tired, sore, bruised, scraped, and battered. Worst of all, he was defeated and humiliated.

The young prince's face reddened with shame and anger as he remembered the humiliation that he had suffered at the hands of his instructor. His mentor was a master, a powerful duelist skilled in both blade and magic. Lukas knew that he was lucky that they only sparred with weapons of wood, against a foe that did not mean to inflict permanent injury. If they were using real blades, their battle would have been over long before the would-be hero could even blink. More than once, his instructor had struck him hard enough to leave him dazed and seeing stars.

However, such is the price one pays for wanting to be a beacon of hope.

Lukas had learned much about his own abilities during the last hour that he spent with his teacher. He was strong, fast, agile, and surprisingly capable when it came to mind-over-matter and concentration. He also discovered that he had a certain amount of endurance when fighting on even ground. But what worried Lukas most was his inability to defend himself against opponent's of superior speed and strength. In their mock battles, Lukas was never able to land a single blow on his instructor or the other knights that he faced. This left him open to several critical blows, which kept Lukas limping around the training field after every match.

"You should not be so upset," his instructor would say. "You cannot expect to be at the peak of your abilities when you are just beginning your journey."

Lukas shook his head. "No, I shouldn't have lost so many times this season."

His instructor laughed. "You've had a great deal of trouble in these matches, but that's because as your skill progresses, so to does my instruction. You may not think it, but you are absolutely stronger today than when I first put a sword in your hands. You are well on your way to being as skilled as the hero that you want to be."

Lukas took his instructor's words to heart and decided to make the best of a bad situation. He vowed to keep fighting until he could defeat his teacher. Right now though, he was in desperate need of a bath. He made is way towards the royal baths, steps heavy yet head held high and shoulders back. Even in defeat, he had a duty to maintain the appearance of dignity and strength. He was still a symbol, even if was still in training.

Once he was alone however, the door to the baths locked behind him, that guise dropped and Lukas allowed himself to relax and slump forward. Gods, he was tired.

Lukas removed his his leather armour and hung it up with care, making a mental note to clean and polish it in the morning. He pulled off his boots next, loosening the laces as gently as possible. His feet hurt, and were swollen from a long day of activity. Next, he removed his sweaty cloth tunic, folding it neatly and placing it on an empty chair to be washed later. Then he peeled off his pants, wincing slightly as he bent his body forward to do so. It was impossible to bend without pain, especially when he had a fresh bruise on his hip from where his instructor had kicked him. At least the wound was healing, and his flesh was beginning to feel firm again.

Next, Lukas unbuttoned his silken shirt, revealing his smooth chest and tight stomach. His muscles were tense, and he felt the burn of a hundred little injuries that made walking difficult and painful. His glistening skin was covered in sweat and grime, and he sighed as he took his time removing the rest of his under garments. He stood before a full length mirror to inspect his body, and despite the beating he took in training today there was no small feeling of vanity and pride as Lukas admired his looks.

He had a well-defined torso, with toned muscle that would have turned heads in any common tavern or bar, and a faint set of abs that his lovers would enjoy teasing with their fingers and lips. Lukas smiled at pleasant memories of his past lovers, remembering how good it felt to be touched by someone who knew how to touch him right. The memory of his last lover lingered, their soft warm tongue exploring his body like the softest silk.

Turning to the side, Lukas's attention turned to his arms and calves next, admiring the lean muscle and short, almost feminine hair that framed his muscular legs. Lukas's gaze drifted down towards his ass, admiring the perky roundness of his cheeks and giving them a firm smack to see if they still jiggled with just the right amount of bounce. They did.

Lukas was pleased with his body, even if he felt that he could do better. He always wanted to be stronger, faster, and more flexible. But for now, Lukas was content and proud to be who he was. And, at the very least, he had a very nice cock. It was only slightly larger than average, but he thought that it looked quite impressive and gave him confidence to know that he could satisfy a lover in bed.

Lukas stepped into the hot water, sighing softly as the scalding liquid cascaded over his skin. The heat felt wonderful, and Lukas revelled in the sensation. His muscles relaxed instantly, releasing the tension that had built up through the long day. He lowered himself slowly into the water, stretching his arms out and letting the bubbles carry him deeper. He closed his eyes, relishing the moment of solitude as he let the soothing warmth of the hot water wash away his troubles. Tilting his head back to lean against a bath cushion, the water just barely cresting over Lukas's nipples, the young prince let his mind empty of worry. For just a few precious minutes, he would be free from his worries, free from his responsibilities, and free to focus on one thing only; his pleasure.

Lukas sank lower into the water, dipping his head beneath the surface, and feeling the gentle waves lap at his body. He remained submerged for awhile, enjoying the sensation of being enveloped within the hot, rejuvenating water before his lungs told him to come up for air. Cresting through the surface with his head facing upwards, hands slicking his blonde hair back as he did so, the young man inhaled slowly and parted his soft full lips. His eyes fluttered open, looking up towards the ceiling of the royal baths as light shimmered and glistened off of his nude form. He was bathed in the low golden light of glow orbs hanging from above, casting the room in a warm yellow glow.

As he wiped his eyes clear of water, Lukas picked up a wash cloth and ran it along his smooth face and jawline. He then began washing his body, starting with his neck, working down each of his arms. While he washed, he ran his hands across his toned abs, feeling their rippling muscles flex and stretch under the pressure of his touch. He let his fingertips lingered upon his manhood, grazing its shaft with his finger. Vivid memories replayed themselves in his mind, and he felt a familiar twinge as he recalled the last time that he had been with a lover. He may be alone at this moment, but that had it's advantages. No need to perform, no need to think, he could focus purely on himself.

Lukas dipped the washcloth into the water and began cleaning his chest, working his way around his pecs and pectorals. He was careful to avoid putting too much pressure on his bruises, but the magical effects of the bath were slowly healing them already. With his other hand, he gently fondled himself, bringing his cock to full erection as he stroked it. He cupped and gently squeezed his balls, rolling them between his fingers. Dropping the washcloth to float freely in the bath, Lukas placed a hand upon his neck and gently squeezed. It wasn't long before Lukas felt the familiar lustful need begin to rise within him.

He moaned quietly, biting his lip as he concentrated on keeping his voice down. Lukas began stroking his cock faster, moaning louder as he used his other hand to pinch and pull at his nipples. He pulled himself out of the bath, and laid down at it's edge with one leg laid flat and the other pulled back to form an arch. Releasing his cock, one hand traced fingertips along his chest and abdomen, while the other slipped two fingers inside of his mouth. He sucked on them gently at first, however his inner sluttiness and submissiveness soon took control. He licked and nibbled on the digits, sucking them deep into his mouth. His wet tongue explored around his fingers, flicking and licking every inch of them. He continued this for several minutes, his juices coating the underside of his fingers before he finally turned to his side and slipped them inside his puckering asshole.

Lukas gasped softly as he pushed his fingers into himself, massaging his prostate as best as he could with the limited range of motion that he had. He whimpered softly as he pleasured himself, feeling his cock throb with desire. He worked his fingers in and out of his ass slowly, savouring the feeling as his muscles clenched around him. He rolled his hips, thrusting his fingers as deep as he was able, moaning softly as he fucked himself. His cock jumped, and he longed for something longer, thicker. At last, he removed his digits and hastily washed them with his discarded cloth, and returned to the task at hand. He knew how he wanted to cum, and he needed to be flat on his back to do so.

His cock was slick, lubricated by the hot water and his pre-cum, and he began sliding one hand up and down its shaft, rubbing it in circles. He teased his cock, slowly jerking it in time with his hand. As he rubbed harder, he found himself getting closer to the edge, and he began to stroke faster. The orgasm was building, and normally Lukas was determined to take his time, prolong the pleasure, to build up to a huge release. But right now he was selfish. He wanted to cum and cum hard, and he wanted to cum now.

Lukas gripped his cock tightly as he began pumping his hips fast, stroking his cock furiously. He bucked his hips, driving his cock deep into his fist as he pumped. His body arched and his mouth parted as he gazed up at his hand moving in a blur along his shaft. His cock twitched, tensing up, and he could feel his balls draw close to his body as they prepared to release their payload of seed. Lukas grunted loudly as he slammed his free fist down onto the ground, while shooting jets of hot, white cum all over his body and tile floor. Chest, abs, and face were splattered with the sticky substance, and he moaned loudly without care to anyone that could overhear.

Lukas lay panting heavily, staring up at the ceiling of the royal baths. He released his grip on his cock, allowing it to slide limply down his stomach as he caught his breath, uncaring that he was covered in his own seed. His breathing steadied, and he closed his eyes, relaxing back against the floor tiles. He was tired, exhausted really, and he felt the sleepiness creeping over him like a heavy blanket, pulling him down into oblivion. His body started to slip, his limbs growing heavier, and his eyes slipped shut. Just a few more moments...

*****

Lukas's eyes snapped open, and he stared blankly upwards as he tried to recall where he was. His surroundings came flooding back to him, and he sat bolt upright from the floor, scanning for any sign of another person. He glanced around quickly, taking in the decor of the royal baths. He was naked, dried cum on his chest and face, and the bath of ever steaming hot water was still to his side. He was alone.

Safe.

Lukas stood up, shaking off the lingering drowsiness. His muscles ached pleasantly, and he sighed with relief. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been allowed to truly relax. He hastily scrubbed the remainder of his body clean with a wet cloth, and pulled out new clothes for himself. He glanced outside and saw that it was the dead of night, he had long since missed dinner and his stomach rumbled in protest. He knew that he should probably get some food before he collapsed in his bed, but he didn't want cause a scene. A perfect opportunity to test his stealth skills.

Lukas quickly dressed himself, slipping out of the royal bath room and heading towards a nearby kitchen. He returned moments later to gather his dirty equipment and clothing, remembering his mental promise to himself to clean them in the morning. Tomorrow was a day of rest, so he wouldn't have to worry about training or studying. He wondered what kind of trouble he could into, or if the alluring new sorceress that his family hired would be open to the idea of... "privately" tutoring him.

Minutes after Lukas left, a shimmer in the air distorted reality around it, and a scrying eye was briefly visible before it winked out of existence.