All Comments on 'Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 07'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

-At this point, I was so turned on by having experienced a good old fashioned string of forfeits like the old days, plus seeing all the girls naked, I was pretty ready to just

After all was said and done with my forfeit,-

Just a sentence that seemed to be cut off that I saw. A decent chapter overall, more transitory than most of your work, but necessary nonetheless. It still has some fun scenes in it, even if overall, the whole thing feels just a little rushed. I'll admit, it was a bit surprising to see that this apparently 3 weeks into the camp now when all the previous chapters in the Luna Camp series seemed to be going one day after another, but then again, making this a 28 Chapter sequel series with her sequestered from the world at large would probably burn all the good ideas for this set up and still have a fair bit of re-doing which would subsequently cheapen the experience. Overall, I like the chapter, but I'm really looking forward to how it seems to be setting up an explosive climax-pun intended-for most likely the next chapter of Luna Vs. The Camp. I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish this series off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
826 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES