Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began thinking that there was no way for me to win this game, for the first time in however long I could remember, I actually wanted to lose, and before I knew it, my hand had crept by itself down to my desperately throbbing clit, I only noticed this when I finally made contact and an audible gasp escaped my lips, alerting everyone to what I was doing, a tinge of embarrassment poked its head through the flood of lust I was engulfed in, and I remembered the game:

"Um... I'll pick one..." I eked out a response, doing my best to look a little ashamed through my clear excitement.

"Okay then, I'll pick six!" Jackie jumped in, giggling excitedly and giving her breasts a squeeze, basically following my train of thought.

"I'll go with three then." Kaylee nodded, spreading her legs and reaching down to tickle her own joy button, at this point I had a finger inside my gushing wet pussy, watching everyone pick out their numbers and joining my impromptu masturbation session.

"Two..." Rebecca gave a dreamy response, seemingly entranced by our forward acceptance of the result and letting her fingers join the fray.

I could see Grace rolling the dice, giving a slight chuckle before pulling out her phone to record the four horny girls fingering themselves out in the middle of a forest.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Grace and her phone, the edge of my mind nudging me to give it a show, I was pinching my nipples. Kneading my breasts, biting my lips and at this point I was pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy, the forest was silent save for the squelching noises and moans emanating from us.

The first girl to hit her climax was Rebecca, I wondered if she'd been sneaking touches here and there, as soon as she announced her orgasm, I had my eyes glued on her, wanting to see her amazing squirting finish, and I was not disappointed; Becky concluded her forfeit as she pulled out her fingers and let loose with an impressive gush of juices.

Next was Kaylee, whose hips began to buck as she reached her own orgasm, she appeared to have been equally transfixed by Rebecca's sight, and so turned on by it that it spurred on her own orgasm as her back arched in a subdued orgasm.

That left only me and Jackie, who was sitting right next to me and now gave me her full attention, in a move that took me by surprise she hopped onto my lap (all while fingering herself without pausing) and took one of my breasts in hand before giving me a deep kiss on the lips.

I reciprocated, taking her breast in my hand as I kissed her back, and within no time at all, we both reached our orgasm almost simultanesouly, I could feel Jackie's cum dripping down onto my thigh as I came to an orgasm myself.

As Jackie slumped off my lap and I began recovering from my orgasmic haze, I noticed Rebecca looking at something with her mouth covered, and Kaylee standing next to her looking shocke, finally, my eyes landed on Grace, who looked a bit troubled.

Only then did I realize that they were all looking at the cookpan where the dice sat, upon closer inspection, I saw a one, I looked back at Grace, whose discomfort confirmed my suspicion; I had actually won the game.

"I tried to tell you, but you looked so into it I kinda felt bad stopping you..." An uneasy smile crept onto Grace's mouth, not sure whether to appear apologetic or amused "And then everyone else started masturbating, and..."

I leaned back, I felt a bit deflated, not terribly so as I thought Grace had the right of it; I almost wished this loss upon myself, I probably wouldn't have cared if I had won anyways.

But it still didn't feel right...

"Maybe you should get some sort of reward?" Rebecca offered an alternative solution to this dilemma, and we all fell a bit silent, probably thinking what type of reward would be fitting.

"How about..." I spoke up, not sure if everyone would be okay with this "What if I get to give someone else an extra forfeit?"

Rebecca, Jackie and Kaylee looked around to make sure if they were all in agreement before turning back to me and nodding, voicing their acceptance.

"Okay, then the forfeit goes to... Grace." I pointed at the shocked counselor, who seemingly did not see this turn of events coming.

"M-me? But I'm not..." the words died in Grace's throat as she saw four naked girls surrounding her, realizing that there was no escape for her before we all pounced on her.

"Get her!" It took less than a minute to have the helpless woman naked, writhing in what seemed to me like token resistance as she half screamed and half giggled as her naked body came into view, she was a bit taller than Kaylee and just a bit bigger breasts topped with two dark nipples on the mocha brown skin that were hardening as I watched.

As she lay there naked, each of us took the opportunity to assault a particular body part, notibly I saw that she was in no way attempting to close her legs or push any of us away, Jackie just dove to the girl's open pussy, and began eating her out with ravenous abandon, both Becky and Kaylee took a breast in hand and began massaging it.

And me? I took the opportunity to lower my own pussy against our captive's mouth, I felt her tongue begin to take aim at my clit and I could barely stifle a moan, which proved to be even more futile as the two girls sitting at my sides and playing with Grace's breasts saw that they each had a hand empty, and decided to occupy them with a breast of mine.

Feeling the vibration from Grace's moans as she herself inched closer to climax brought me along, ever closer, to my own orgasm, Rebecca took this opportunity as she herself seemed intoxicated by what was going on to plant a deep kiss on my lips, and I was more than happy to share it.

Not content with watching, Kaylee leaned in with a kiss of her own the moment Rebecca was done with hers, and I'll be honest, I began to feel light-headed from the lack of breathing at that point, which only served to heighten the mounting pleasure I felt from below.

Soon, both me and Grace exploded in orgasm, my second one of the day, but certainly not my last.

From here on out, I can't quite remember what happened next exactly, but I can definitely confirm that I was given at least one orgasm by each girl, and I gave each of them at least one back.

How many orgasms I had that day and how long did this orgy take before it wound down were all questions I could scarcely answer at this point, but the insane levels of pleasure were not something I had ever experienced before that day.

The next vivid memory I had was of all five of us lying in a crumpled heap on the ground, panting and lightly touching ourselves, completely spent and unable to even sit up, but still craving even more pleasure, I remember weakly exclaiming:

"I don't think this day could get any better..."

Rebecca, lying next to me, laughed and looked over "Wanna bet?"


After resting for a bit and getting dressed, we realized how late it had been and began our trip back to the campsite, the mood seemed to have significantly improved from this morning, including that of Grace's.

The time on our way back was filled with smalltalk, we were awash with an odd euphoria, and it seemed like we were all feeling it, we didn't talk about what we did all day, but we talked about everything else.

As we arrived to the campsite, Grace went her separate way to the counselor's cabin as we went back to ours for the chance to shower and freshen up.

We were barely able to settle down before it was time to go back out to the campfire group therapy session for tonight, our counselor running the circle that evening was also Grace, I smiled inwardly as the circle began talking about what they did that day.

The session continued as normal, but around the time it was coming to an end, Grace glanced at me from the corner of her eye, I swore that she had a faint smile on her face before she stood up and began speaking to the circle:

"Everyone, you all know Luna here?" Grace motioned at me as everyone nodded, I could see some weird expressions in the circle, probably because of the way I was often dressed throughout the day at camp, but for the most part everyone seemed amicable, Grace stretched out her hand to me, and I took hold "Luna, come on and stand up."

"Luna has been a bit shy, keeping to herself why she is here at the camp with us," Grace pulled me up and began a preamble that made me a bit nervous, was she actually going where I thought she was? "Of course, I'll tell you right now, Luna isn't the wildest nor the most criminal of our campers, not even this year, yes I'm talking about you James."

The circle burst into laughter, everyone except maybe me, who was worried about how this all will end up.

"But Luna is special, see, the reason Luna is here is because she likes to end up naked," the laughter from before hushed down a bit, everyone was listening now "specifically, in places where you shouldn't be."

I was essentially frozen in place, but inside my head I was panicking to no end, a torrent of thoughts clashing with each other, what should I do? Should I deny this? Should I tell the truth? Should I say nothing at all?

Should I just make a run for it?

"Luna honey, tell everyone about a time you did this sort of thing, and don't worry, we won't judge." Grace squeezed my shoulders reassuringly, I stuttered as my eyes finally landed on the circle watching me intently, and it just hit me:

Nobody seemed taken aback or even upset, they were all just waiting for me to speak.

"Well, there was this one time when... A friend challenged me to a swimming contest..." I then proceeded to retell the story of my first challenge with Kim, all the time paying full attention at everyone listening, just like Grace said, they weren't judging me or anything, if anything I could see some with a glint in their eyes.

As I was telling the story, I noticed Rebecca put her hand against my leg, almost as if she was reassuring me, before she grabbed hold of my shorts and slowly pulled them down, I didn't stop her, I let her slowly pull the shorts down until they hit the ground.

I had kept my bikini on from earlier this morning, so my pussy remained covered, but the circle could see all of my exposed legs in front of them, I could feel a twinge of excitement shooting up my spine, especially when a few eyes widened at this sight.

"So, you like getting stripped in front of other people?" one girl in the circle who seemed really into my story asked.

"Well, yes, it's not just getting stripped, I like being humiliated too, being made to lose my clothes in a game, things like that." I answered, I caught myself getting excited, not sexually, but just enjoying telling the story and how I felt about it.

"Is it just betting your clothes in games?" Another question came, my brainraced to the time Kim stripped me in her garage, and I began telling that story next.

As I told the story of when I pretended to get warmer and take my clothes off in a garage, having my clothes stolen bit by bit, someone's hand reached back and undid the strings on my bikini top that were tied to my neck, I felt the top loosen and slowly drop down, my nipples, now quite hard, poked against the fabric of my shirt, still covered, but the sudden and brazen stripping as I told the story made them ache, I didn't even know who it was that undid the strings, but I do know it was Kaylee who grabbed the string from under my shirt and tugged against it until the top dropped to sit loosely at my hips, before slowly undoing them and snatching them away just as I finished the story.

"Did you just strip naked, or did you do other things?" this time the memory of me racing against Kim out on the field, then getting written on, getting spanked, getting tickled, and ultimately, made to lie down on the grass and masturbate for all to see.

I began to tell the story, quite aware of how that last bit was turning me on so much, enough that I could feel juices trickling down the inside of my thighs, and just like before, it was Jackie's turn to take something off my body, this time it was my flip flops, leaving me barefoot as I continued to tell this story, I could tell everyone was getting into the mood, not only was I being slowly stripped, but my stories were getting more and more erotic, with me performing lewder and lewder acts.

Once I finished the story, I fully expected yet another question to come up, prompting me to tell yet another story and for another piece of clothing to get removed, but before anyone could ask one, Grace stood up and intervened, I thought she would shut the whole thing down, but instead she asked me a question herself:

"Okay, we're all having fun, but I need to ask you Luna if it's okay for me to take your shirt off?" My shirt and panties remained as the only two pieces of clothing I had left to wear, if Grace took my shirt off, my breasts would be bared for all to see.

"Uh, sure I guess." It felt kinda weird getting asked if someone could take something off me, typically this wouldn't be a matter of question, I'd just either get stripped or be in a position where it was a given that I'd strip, even weirder was that it felt like there was small pause before Grace raised the shirt up, I lifted my arms in compliance and let it fly off me, I stood there staring back at the circle who looked at me topless, in fact, I was more than topless, a tiny bikini bottom is all that stood between me and being completely nude in front of this bunch of strangers.

"Luna, I'm going to ask you again," this time I felt a tug against the strings of my bottoms as Grace tried to grab my attention, I looked down at her and suddenly it hit me "Last chance Luna, if you tell me to stop, I'll stop."

Once again I froze, just like I did earlier today, suddenly it all crashed over me like a tidal wave, it was one thing to confide in my friends who knew me well enough about what it is I did, it was still okay if I were to tell a camp counselor, someone older but didn't seem to mind what I was doing.

I was standing in front of a circle of about two dozen people the same age as me, many of whom I barely interacted with in these past three weeks, and unlike the many times before, I wasn't just being made to strip, I had just confessed to everyone here how much I loved getting stripped, and I had even proven it by example!

An unusual nervousness washed over me for a second, nothing like what I feel when getting exposed, when even being made to perform sexual acts in front of others, and I was aware that the people around me were catching on that something was off.

I looked back down to Grace, and I was shocked to see how calm she was looking back at me, she then repeated her earlier words:

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop," Grace's fingers still held the strings to my bottoms, awaiting my response.

My brain was screaming at me to tell her to stop, not to let her take that last piece away, if she did, there'd be no denying how much I was loving this, they'll all think that I couldn't control myself and that I could never tell anyone to stop doing something if I didn't want to, and not just because I didn't want it to stop.

Oh.

"I don't want you to stop." I said, finally realizing what Grace had meant earlier today, I had completely misunderstood her question "I don't want to stop, ever."

Grace simply smiled and pulled the string, and I was left naked in front of everyone.

Another memory flashed back to my mind, but this time it wasn't of a story about how I was stripped and humiliated a long time ago, it was of the first day of this camp, I had fantasized about this very thing, but at that time I imagined myself growing hornier as everyone pointed and laughed at me, the reality was a bit different, but I felt myself getting aroused nonetheless, and apparently it was very obvious.

"Looks like Luna wants to masturbate for us."

"Shush, dumbass." One guy exclaimed, only to be silenced by another girl, and everyone around laughed, this definitely wasn't how I imagined it.

""Well Luna? Would you like to give us a demonstration?" Grace asked, the tension completely gone from the air, there was no silence this time, everyone oo'ed and aah'ed in response, and I couldn't really turn them down.

Or more accurately, I didn't want to.

I sat back and did what my hands were so accustomed to doing, I could hear a little moan escape my lips, and I could hear it because this time, everyone was silent, not out of nerves like before, but because everyone was too enthralled by the show I was giving.

My fingers took their time creeping down from my breasts that I gave a squeeze, down the valley of my cleavage and slowly descending to my tummy, I bit my lip as my fingers tickled the top of my stomach, slowly circled my belly button, and finally reached my bare pubic mound.

I had to actively restrain myself as I felt that first touch to my little button, which sent bolts of lightning down my spine, the only thing I could no longer hold back were my hands, after that one touch, my fingers didn't stop, they continued toying with my pussy as the other hand took hold of my breasts and gave it another squeeze, not neglecting my nipples as the two hands went on with wild abandon.

Next came my moans, I was now in my own world, performing a full blown masturbation show for twenty other people who were watching me intently, and I wasn't shy about letting them know how much I was enjoying all of this anymore.

Now my fingers down below were pumping in and out of my pussy, I could feel them slipping in and out with every motion, that heat was building up in my loins, I announced that I was about to cum, and with an explosive orgasm, I let out one last moan as I thrust my fingers in as hard as I could.

I was still in a haze when I heard everyone clapping and cheering, again, this felt different.

Once my head cleared up, Grace told me to relax, obviously my clothes were not returned to me and I had to spend the rest of the session naked, but unlike previous sessions, this felt almost like a party, everyone was talking and laughing.

I got up and grabbed some drinks (mostly non-alcoholic, but honestly at this point I don't think anyone cared) from a cooler someone had brought as I began serving them out, inviting everyone to touch me however they wanted, and many obliged as I gave out the drinks, my breasts were fondled and butt squeezed, pinched and smacked freequently, and I'd respond with a wiggle.

As always, some people managed to get their hands on my pussy, which only started me back up, people cheered as they slowly wound me up and brought me to many more orgasms, they even made a game out of it by taking turns fingering me and seeing which one would make me cum, and we decided that the winner would get a kiss from me, it was actually a girl from a different cabin, much to the dismay of the many boys who were hoping to win.

As the impromptu party wound done, Rebecca, who I'd seen very little of during the party, sat down next to me and bumped her shoulder against mine:

"Told you so." She said, I was confused about what she meant before she elaborated "this day managed to get better."

12