All Comments on 'Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 08'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Cream_CaramelCream_Caramel4 months agoAuthor

Hey folks, I just wanted to mention this here since it's not very obvious, but I have recently started a Patreon where I post the chapters earlier than Literotica for free (since they tend to take a week just to post the story), as well as artwork of Luna for a small fee, if you'd like either of those things, feel free to check it out both on my profile or under my name just a bit above the comment section.

And yes, I will be continuing to write Luna stories here as well as many others in the near future.

Cheers,

Zebo12345Zebo123454 months ago

Long live Luna, the sexiest exhibitionist on this entire website.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The Patreon is worth it ! If you haven’t signed up I Recommend you do!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, good luck with the patreon, just keep in mind that your supporters will expect you to be writing more than you have been the last few years. Wouldn't mind tossing you a few $, I like your writing (older stuff was actually better in my opinion though). Definitely would want to actually see some more writing first though, unsurprisingly I'm rather skeptical of patreon creators these days.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to say, after Chapter 7's more in-between-y nature and its multitude of grammatical errors and obvious areas where something was supposed to be and accidentally got deleted, I was a little worried about how Chapter 8 would turn out.

More the fool me, as this is an excellent piece of erotic literature and a fitting capstone to Luna's Camp Arc. While I still feel as though near the end, the Vs. Camp series ended up wrapped up in a hurry, this is a worthy send-off for our favorite 'unintentional' nudist, and I love how it mirrors and surpasses the original finale of Luna's story. About the only 'complaint' I've got is that I don't see how you can reasonably top this if you go for another series of Luna stories, but then again, it's not just Luna anymore, is it? And what's better than one woman constantly getting stripped and fucked in public? FOUR women constantly getting stripped and fucked in public!

On a more narrative note, it's neat to see Luna's character progression as well. She started out as a bit of standard Queen Bee type with a hidden desire for humiliation, and progressed into effectively the School Pet, with a very noticably reactive and submissive mindset, then through the Camp series, she becomes a lot more confident even while keeping the traits that make her so fun to read. It's quite well done, and I salute you, sir.

I look forward to seeing how Luna approaches life while still indulging herself, or rather, letting others indulge in her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES