Luna's Turn

Story Info
Luna takes a turn.
2.3k words
4.76
10.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a step back, she watched as Luna recovered from her orgasm. She was so beautiful, coming all over her face and her brush. She could smell and taste her still on her lips. She was ready to really play with her but didn't want to push too much.

Luna was sweet and was clearly exploring her sexuality. Though their connection was instant, the conversation took turns and had interruptions as they couldn't focus much beyond their chemistry. Amelia knew she was interested and very attracted to Luna and wanted to get to know her even more. She wasn't sure she'd have the chance, but if all she had was tonight, she was going to make it count. She wanted to see what her sweet girl would do next.

-------

Luna lay there, almost stunned, realizing that she was essentially naked and Amelia was still fully clothed. She desperately wanted Amelia. She had never had any experiences with anyone before today but after kisses that made her weak in the knees and orgasms that made her lose her mind, she knew she wasn't ready to be done.

Luna stared at Amelia through parted lips. She had never experienced anything like this. When she woke up this morning, she was just a college girl going about her day. She met a stranger who she instantly felt connected to. She felt safe. Amelia made her feel cared for and challenged. Never before had Luna let her guard down like this, and so quickly. She could feel herself wondering about Amelia - what was her story and her background? What secrets did this gorgeous temptress have? But before she let her mind continue to spiral to what ifs, she took a deep breath. She had a feeling the night was far from over.

She wasn't sure if she'd ever see Amelia again and she had to know what was under those clothes.

"Amelia," she said breathlessly as she sat up. Amelia said nothing but took a step closer to Luna. Luna's legs rested on either side of Amelia's soft body, and she felt exhilarated having her between her thighs. Somewhere in the back of her mind, there was a small voice whispering that she should be insecure and what did she even know about pleasing a woman? But she quieted that voice and decided she needed to try.

Amelia wasn't saying anything, just looking at Luna with beautiful intensity. Luna's legs tightened almost involuntarily around Amelia's waist. "Amelia," Luna said again. "I want to try and make you feel good...um...will you let me try?"

Amelia smiled at her and slid a hand into the hair at the nape of her neck. Pulling her gently forward, she brushed her lips across hers and then said, "Yes, my dear. I would love for you to make me feel good."

With a sigh, Luna leaned in and kissed Amelia. She opened her mouth, willing Amelia to explore her with her tongue. And oh, did Amelia comply. Their tongues twirled and battled as Luna squeezed Amelia's hips.

-------

Having Luna's tongue battling hers was making Amelia feel desperate. Without being too forceful, she wondered if she could teach Luna how to please her or if that would hurt the girl's feelings. Her panties were sopping wet, and she was on the edge so decided to go for it, praying she didn't scare her off.

Finding one of Luna's hands, she interlaced their fingers and drew her hand down her body until they were brushing the top of her jeans. "I want you to feel how wet you made me. How much making you cum turned me on," Amelia said. Luna fumbled with Amelia's button and zipper and slipped her hand inside Amelia's jeans. Amelia smirked as Luna's face showed her shock as her fingers found her panty-less and absolutely drenched. Her jeans were a mess. Luna's fingers gently and tentatively found her clit and Amelia let out a soft sigh. "Oh, my good girl. Play with my pussy. It's so wet for you."

-------

Luna smiled to herself as her fingers found the softest and most delicate pussy. She slipped a finger through Amelia's labia and ran her finger up and down her lips, circling her opening and then running them up again to circle her clit. Amelia was sighing and money. Calling her good girl was getting her all hot and bothered again. Her confidence was building, and she realized that just because she hadn't ever played with someone else's pussy, she had definitely played with her own and she knew what she was doing.

She continued to stroke Amelia's pussy as Amelia squirmed and moaned. Luna pulled Amelia closer to her body with her legs and with her other arm, wrapped it around her body. She whispered, "I can't believe how wet you are." And it's all for me, she thought. God, she felt good on her feelings, she had never felt anything like it. Sliding a finger inside of Amelia, she started to pump her finger in and out.

"Mm yes, Luna. That feels so good," Amelia moaned. Luna added a second finger and picked up the pace. She wanted to make Amelia feel as good as she felt.

--------

Luna's exploration of her was sweet and she loved it. She loved seeing Luna's confidence growing as she played with her pussy. Her fingers were pumping inside of her and her pussy dripping down her hand. She could see how pleased Luna was as she writhed and squirmed, more turned on than she had been in a while.

Amelia wanted to push Luna and take the reins. "My sweet girl, that feels so incredible. Do you feel how wet you make me?"

Luna nodded.

"Do you want to taste me?" Amelia asked, knowing this may be Luna's first time.

Luna's fingers stilled inside Amelia's pussy, and she looked hesitant but determined. She started to slowly drag her fingers out and then up and through Amelia's pussy, slowly teasing her. Before she withdrew her hand, Amelia shuddered as Luna's fingers twirled around her clit.

"Oh Luna, you tease. That feels so good."

Luna smiled shyly, clearly pleased to have made Amelia feel good. Amelia waited with anticipation to see if Luna would follow her lead. "Taste me, sweet girl."

Luna brought her fingers up to her mouth and Amelia watched as the tip of her pink tongue peeked out of her mouth and licked. Luna moaned and shoved both fingers into her mouth. "Oh, what a good girl. Suck on your fingers." Amelia watched as Luna lost herself.

Amelia continued to gently coo at Luna and said, "Come taste me, darling."

Luna nodded, eager for more. Amelia took a step backward and pulled Luna's hips forward until she tilted off the counter. Taking her by the hand, she led her away from the kitchen and towards her bedroom. As they walked into her room, she turned to watch Luna. Luna's face was curious and open, shy, but not scared. Perfect, she thought.

"Luna, I can be demanding. I like to take control and get exactly what I want. I don't want to overwhelm you, so I'll let you make this choice. I am desperate to push you onto my bed and climb on top of you. I want to tease your pussy and then ride your face, taking my pleasure. But if that sounds like too much for you tonight, then I'll lay down on the bed and let you choose what happens next."

While she was talking, she watched Luna's body and face for her reaction. She could see Luna swaying slightly towards her and started to squirm. When she spoke about taking her pleasure, Luna blushed but she looked intrigued.

"Tell me, sweet girl. What will it be?" Amelia asked.

"Take your pleasure," Luna responded, as she moved past Amelia and laid on the luxurious bed. Amelia watched as Luna was laid out before her. Aching at the idea of what came next, she started stripping out of her jeans and sweater. Unveiling her body, covered in black lace, Luna's jaw dropped as she watched.

"Do you like what you see?" Amelia asked.

Luna nodded.

"Good," Amelia said as she gently unhooked her bra and then shimmied out of the matching lace bottoms. She crawled onto the bed and straddled Luna's hips. Leaning down, she unhooked Luna's bra and tossed it off. The most beautiful perky sight, she thought. Luna's pink and soft nipples were hardened to delicate nubs. She leaned down and sucked her tit into her mouth, twirling her tongue around her nipple. Luna arched up into Amelia and Amelia ran a hand down Luna's side to hold her still.

She released her nipple with a pop and smiled at Luna, "Your nipples are perfect. What do you think of mine?"

Amelia leaned forward until her breasts were dangling in front of Luna's face, her hard nipples inches from her mouth. Luna's breath tickled across her skin as she said "Beautiful."

Amelia took one hand and used it to push gently on Luna's chin, opening her mouth. "Suck," she instructed as she placed her nipples inside Luna's mouth. Luna moaned and accepted her breast into her mouth. She began to suck and she started writhing. Amelia shifted to slip one of her legs between Luna's and Luna's wet pussy started to rub and hump against her bare thigh. "Oh, my good girl likes this, huh? Ride my leg darling. Because in a minute, your pussy is going to be aching and desperate and very empty."

Luna moaned, clearly loving how Amelia was talking to her. Amelia held herself up as Luna sucked on her breast, twirling her tongue around her nipple. She felt Luna's pussy rubbing shamelessly on her leg and she loved the feeling of this desperate writhing girl beneath her. But she needed more. And she was going to have to deny her girl for a bit to do it.

Pulling back, she pulled her breast out of Luna's mouth and said, "That should be enough of a warm-up. Do you want more?" Luna nodded and said "Yes, please. I really need to taste you. Please."

That's exactly what Amelia wanted to hear. She shifted up until she hovered above Luna's face. She could feel Luna's soft puffs of breath on her wet pussy. She was soaking. She looked down and made eye contact with Luna. "Make me cum, sweet girl."

Luna's eyes filled with determination, which Amelia found equally endearing and incredibly hot. Luna reached up, a little hesitantly, as she pulled Amelia's hips down. Amelia carefully hovered, not wanting to smother Luna, but let her pull her down closer. Bracing herself on the headboard, she felt Luna take her first tentative lick. Amelia let out a little moan that spurred Luna on. Encouraged by the reaction, she started to lick with enthusiasm. She was unpracticed and inexperienced but that little tongue was majestic. Luna was trying to lick Amelia clean, and the effort was delicious. Amelia started to move her hips gently, riding Luna's tongue. She could feel Luna moaning underneath her, clearly enjoying the experience as well. The hours of playing with Luna had brought Amelia to the edge. It wouldn't take long of Luna's efforts to make her orgasm. She hoped she would have another chance to teach Luna exactly what she liked but for now, she enjoyed feeling the tongue exploring her, licking up and down her labia, circling her opening and even shoving her tongue inside of her, trying to fuck her with her tongue.

As she was getting closer, Amelia said, "Luna dear your tongue is so good. Will you please suck my clit?" Immediately, Luna's tongue circled Amelia's clit and then she flicked it side to side. Surprised and impressed, Amelia ground down. "More," she moaned. Luna took Amelia's clit in her mouth and sucked, hard. Amelia was taken by surprise. Her little girl was getting bolder. "Yes, just like that," she moaned. She continued to grind into Luna's mouth, chasing her orgasm. Luna's tongue alternated between twirling her clit and sucking gently. She looked down and saw Luna's eyes watching her eagerly and openly and Amelia was pushed over the edge. She cried out as she felt the orgasm come over her. Her legs were shaking, and Luna has stopped sucking her clit and had gently started lapping at her pussy, licking up all her juices. Loving the attention and that Luna was clearly enjoying herself, she lifted herself up a little and said, "Oh my girl. That was perfect, thank you. Are you cleaning me up too?"

She felt Luna nod slightly as she continued to lap at her pussy. She let Luna clean her for a few minutes before she shifted off her face and looked down. She had covered the girl's face in her juices. Luna looked like she had been ridden hard.

Luna's chest was flushed and she was panting.

------

Luna started up at Amelia, covered in Amelia's juices. She was so pleased she was able to make this experienced and beautiful woman cum. Tasting her and feeling her take her pleasure on her mouth had made Luna feel like the sexiest woman alive. And it had turned her on again. She had never orgasmed this much before, but she knew she wanted more. She could still smell and taste Amelia and it was driving her mad.

She squirmed underneath Amelia and said, "You taste delicious. I loved that."

She saw Amelia taking in her body, watching her. "Is my girl needy again?" she teased.

Luna nodded, not sure if it was okay to want more. Amelia had already brought her to two delicious orgasms.

Amelia smiled down at her and said, "Oh I can't let you go to bed needy, darling." She shifted off of Luna completely, much to Luna's dismay. She laid next to her and started to run her hands gently up and down Luna's body. "Tell me, my girl. What are you curious about next?"

To be continued....