All Comments on 'Lunch'

by 1star

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncover 14 years ago
Thanks for a Great Story!

As a serving submissive, I related very strongly to the submissive in your story, having some of the same body issues as that submissive recounted. Your story was very well-written, and I hope to see more of your writing in future. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thankyou for sharing

Great story star *smiles* keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Omg!

I loved it! It was like I was right there and could feel what she was feeling. Please keep writing you have a wonderful talent. ~darlin~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I am also a submissive, and so appreciated the wonderful mental pictures you painted with words here.

Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome one-shot!

This was wonderfully done! You should definitely take a shot at a multi-chapter fic - I would definitely be your first reviewer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait for dinner ; )

Very sexy story 1Star. I was tempted to give you one star to match your name but your story was five star quality. Very exciting and only fitting it is noon here. Unfortunately you can't stop by for lunch because your story made me very hungry. I'm thinking of installing some straps and cuffs to my table. I wonder if home depot would have what I needed. Also you need to write another story about the mysterious cock. I was left wondering who's cock was in her mouth and where did he get a cock on short notice? Does he have a gimp chained up in the back room; or maybe a twin brother? Intriguing for sure. And one last thing why does it rate in stars and not cocks. I don't have five cocks but if I did they would all be hard. Excellent story my sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully Delicious!

It was as if you invaded my deepest thoughts and fantasies and put them on paper...Mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm

Delicious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VEry sexy!

We wish there was more of this story!

BDSMSUB93BDSMSUB93about 11 years ago
wow nice storie

Nice story. but sshould be longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous