Lunch Buddies Pt. 03: Wednesday

Story Info
Ash goes down on Tony during a never-ending work call.
1.7k words
4.71
4.4k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tony arrived at her office the next day, she was stuck on a never-ending phone call. She waved him into the room, motioning for him to shut the door, and making a "won't stop talking" gesture at the phone. He nodded knowingly and wandered over to the couch.

"Okay, Linda, I've gotta wrap this up, I've got... Yes... Uh-huh."

Linda was the HR rep in the Springfield office. She was a very nice person, and great at her job, but she also was completely incapable of ending a phone call on time. Sighing inwardly, Ash watched Tony check out the view from her window. Her own gaze was drawn to the clear shape of the erection straining against his slacks. As if aware of her attention, it twitched, and he reached down to adjust it. She very badly wanted Linda to stop talking.

"Yes, Linda, I understand your concerns, but we can talk about that in our next one-on-one, because... Sure, no, I get that... Right..."

Tony looked away from the window and caught her staring. He winked and started exaggeratedly rubbing his hard-on through his pants. She stifled a laugh and made a wanking gesture back at him. He pretended to look shocked, and then shrugged and started slowly unbuckling his belt, clearly expecting her to tell him to stop. She didn't. She'd been looking forward to this all morning. He pulled his cock out, and she grinned encouragingly.

"Okay, we've gotta put a pin in this conversation, because it's time for... No, no, of course it matters, but... No... Sure."

She'd seen a lot of his cock in the last two days, but it still gave her a thrill. The idea that she was encouraging him to jerk off in front of her, in her office, during the work day, was so wildly inappropriate it got her blood pumping. Sure it was lunchtime, so most people were out, and it was true no one would open her door without knocking, but still. It wasn't locked or anything. Someone _could_ walk in. She'd been completely topless on Monday! And yesterday someone could have found her covered in spunk. It was embarrassing how much that thought turned her on.

She bit her lip and watched him touch himself as Linda kept talking about some job postings that needed to be filled. (That's not the only thing that needs filling, she thought, and then had to stop herself from laughing.)

"Yes, Linda, I... No, not at all..."

God, this was getting confusing. Linda was chattering away about work stuff in her ear, and she was watching Tony masturbate for her. He seemed to sense that her being on the phone made this even riskier than normal, and was doing his best to stay quiet. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, restless with growing arousal. Without thinking about it, she idly caressed her breast with her free hand. He watched, drawn as always to any indication she was getting excited.

"I understand, but seriously, can this wait... No, I mean I've got..."

Fuck this. Tony was moving full speed ahead and she was missing it. She beckoned him to come closer, wanting a better view. As he stood up and walked toward her, hand still moving along his shaft, she slouched lower in her chair and awkwardly hiked her skirt up with one hand. He followed her lead and moved to stand between her spread legs, masturbating over her. She shivered, a wave of lust rolling down her spine as she started stroking herself over her underwear. There was already a damp spot on the gusset. He watched eagerly as she traced her fingers over her lips.

"Mmmmm... I mean, uh, Linda, I've got lunch plans..."

She started touching herself more firmly, pressing against her slit. Tony's hands moved aggressively, pumping along his shaft, thumb caressing his helmet. It was really turning her on having him standing over her like this, her legs spread wantonly. She slipped her hand into her underwear, teasing a finger between her juicy lips. He choked back an excited sound.

"Ah, I, uh... I've gotta, um, excuse me, Linda." She held the receiver away for a moment and whispered to Tony "Help me take these off," then put the phone back to her ear. Linda was still talking. "Right. Yes, I see..."

Tony immediately dropped to his knees and helped pull her underwear down as she lifted her hips. He bit his lip as he slipped them past her knees, and helped her pull one foot out, leaving them hanging around one ankle. Normally that would bother her, but right now she didn't care. She spread her legs wide again, inviting Tony closer as she pushed two fingers inside, stifling a gasp. He got back to his feet and moved as close as he could, until their thighs were pressed together. She started fucking herself as she stared hungrily at his cock, bobbing in front of her as he jerked off over her.

"Seriously, Linda, I, uh..." A bead of precum glistened on his tip. She licked her lips. Any second now, it would roll down and get wiped away. "I need to put something in my mouth, er, I mean, I'm famished..."

Unable to resist, Ash abruptly leaned forward and licked up the precum. Tony made a startled noise but didn't stop masturbating or move away. She sat on the edge of her chair, two fingers buried in her pussy, his cock right in front of her mouth. She parted her lips, moving closer until he groaned softly at the heat of her breath against his skin. Her heartbeat was pounding so loud she could barely hear Linda. She gave him another lick.

"I... um... I just... I need..." She looked up, meeting Tony's eyes. He was watching her with clear desire, praying she would go further. "Please" he mouthed. Feeling a surge of lust, she took him into her mouth, sealing her lips around his head. Slowly, she pulled him deeper. She started moving her fingers in her now-dripping pussy, fucking herself as she sucked his cock.

"Oh god," he whispered, nearly overwhelmed. "Your mouth is so hot."

"Mmm-hmmm," she agreed for both his and Linda's benefit and started bobbing her head, sliding him in and out. He unconsciously matched her pace, moving his hips to meet her. He put a hand on top of her head but didn't push or pull, just encouraging her, showing her that he was into it. Not that she had any doubt. His cock was throbbing, and a squirt of precum coated her tongue.

She couldn't believe she was doing this. It was one thing to close her door and fool around on her lunch break. It was another to have fingers in her pussy and a cock in her mouth during a work call. Her entire system seemed to be crackling with desire.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmm-hmm," she said, trying to make her involuntary moan sound like a response to whatever Linda was still talking about. She felt her insides clench and a small gush of hot liquid run over her fingers to soak into the cushion of her chair. She didn't care. He was thrusting more eagerly now. She tried to relax her throat so she wouldn't gag.

"Agh!" Tony grunted as he pushed forward. She wanted to take him deeper but tensed up, choked, and had to pull away. He slipped from her mouth with an embarrassingly loud wet sound. Even Linda couldn't miss that.

"No, No, I'm sorry, Linda," she coughed. "I had to start eating my lunch, and I choked on... a bit of cucumber." Fuck. Her eyes were watering. She squeezed her thighs around her hand, her insides tightening around her fingers. "But I really do need to go now, and get something to wash this down, I'll talk to you later, bye!" She said the whole last bit in a rush, before Linda had a chance to start talking again, and dropped the receiver back onto the base.

She looked up at Tony, still trying to catch her breath and feeling very wet. He stared at her with awe and lust in his eyes as she dropped to her knees. Now that she wasn't holding the phone, she had a free hand to grab his cock and pull him closer.

"Jesus, Ash, this is so goddamn hot."

Instead of answering, she just took him into her mouth. He groaned and his cock twitched as she started swirling her tongue around the ridge and flicking against the tip. She gripped him firmly near the base of his shaft, stroking up every time she bobbed her head.

Quickly they fell into a rhythm. This wasn't flirtatious or teasing anymore. They were both on the edge. She wanted to make him climax. She wanted to feel his cock pulsing, taste his cum, and swallow him as deeply as she could. They moved as one, him thrusting forward, and her taking him. One hand wrapped around his cock and the other urgently fucking herself.

"Oh shit, Ash, oh fuck, please make me cum," he begged.

She moaned in agreement. Her juices were dripping down her hand. His taste seemed to saturate her: musky, a little bitter... pure lust. His hand wrapped around the back of her head, more firmly this time, grabbing her hair, and pulling her forward as he pushed in. She swallowed him, felt him slip deeper than ever, fully into her throat, and start twitching.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he groaned over and over. His cock was throbbing, pumping hot cum. She wanted it all, she wanted to take everything he would give her. She moaned with pleasure, her pussy clenching.

Finally, he staggered back, leaning against the wall and panting with exertion. She stifled a cough, and slipped her fingers out of herself, shivering at the now overwhelming sensation. Her hand was coated with her slick, creamy juices, and almost before she knew she was doing it, she stood up and pushed her fingers into his mouth. She gasped as he licked up every bit of her cum.

Then she surprised herself again by leaning in and kissing him deeply. He made a surprised sound but eagerly kissed her back.

They'd never kissed back in college. Somehow that had felt more intimate than masturbating together.

She broke away and rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and held her as they came down.

"Um," he ventured. "Do you... want to talk about that?"

"Not yet," she answered simply.

"Okay," he said, wisely. "Want to go get lunch?"

"Yes."