Lunch Time Lick

Story Info
A quick lunch date.
2k words
4.59
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have an agreement where she can ask me to lick her pussy anytime that she wants without any obligations or reciprocation on her part. Apart from it fitting into my schedule at the moment, it's understood that if she asks, I will stop what I'm doing and take care of her. Whether it's only a quick lick so she can enjoy my tongue on her clit for just a few minutes or for an hour of marathon cunnilingus, I'm available at all times. I've told her to be very greedy about asking for it and to not think twice about using my tongue and moving on.

However, she's not mean about it or anything. I'm not her slave and she's not threatening me with whips and chains. She's very conscientious of me and my schedule. She's not going to make me late for work. In fact, we have a very loving, equal relationship full of respect for one another.

It's just.... I love to lick pussy. Her pussy. A lot. It is probably my favorite sex act. Lucky her, right? I just really enjoy going down on her and really focusing on getting her off. Finding what makes her buck and squirm and being rewarded to the sounds or her cumming and the sight of a super sexy woman in the heat of her orgasm. It is so hot. It turns me on more than anything. When she really starts to get into it, I can tell that all of her focus has gone to enjoying the feelings that I'm providing with my mouth. All thoughts of my needs are out the window as we are both fully focused on her orgasm. We get to a point where it's like she's using my face to get off. I start to feel like her sex toy and it's fucking sexy as hell.

We also play with tease and denial a bit. She decides if I get to orgasm or not. I love being in a constant horny state, always filled with desire for her. She loves the attention as well. I love giving up that bit of control to her. I also think that she really enjoys the ability to stay satisfied at all times. Being constantly horny, I'm always ready when she wants it. She still lets me cum often enough. At least once a week give or take. And she still thoroughly enjoys making me cum as well. However, there's plenty of sex in between my orgasms where we finish when she's finished, and I'm left with a hard on desperate for release. But after all the selfless attention she gets, when she does decide to make me cum, she makes it soooo worth the wait and my orgasms are amazing.

So, cunnilingus and tease and denial. My two kinks that really go well together. Having me lick her is such an effortless way to tease me. She's gotten used to using my tongue at her discretion. Whether it's an orgasm before bed, a quick 2 minute lick before she heads out the door, a relaxing cup of tea with me between her legs while she reads her morning newspaper. I will be there when she desires, and I'll probably be as erect as can be.

Enough background. Here is what happened earlier today. It's been about 6 days since my last cum and we've had sex a few times since ending in my delicious frustration. However, it's been about 2 days since we played last. The last couple of nights we've both gone to bed exhausted, so we just snuggled to sleep. Her in my arms and my hard cock nestled tightly in her hand. 2-3 days without an orgasm for her is kind of our normal limit.

Today my wife was at work and I was going to be in town for a few errands.  Grocery run, hardware store for some house projects, etc. Just getting the out-of-house stuff done while the kids are at school. 

She texted me late morning asking if I had time. Could I meet her at 12:20 sharp at her car for lunch? Her lunch break is from 12:00 -- 1:00pm and she usually eats lunch in her car and listens to a podcast or something. Every once in a while, I'm in town like today and it's fun to meet up and eat together.

So of course I agreed. I could easily meet her in between stops.

I arrived at her car in her busy parking lot at her work right at 12:20. She works in a big building with a lot of different businesses in it, so the parking lot is quite large and usually quite full. People are walking around the lot since it's a pretty normal lunch time for most people. They're all in their own world though.

When I get to her car, I see her in the back seat behind the driver's seat. The front passenger seat is pushed all the way forward and it has the remanent of a lunch just eaten. I knock on her window and wave hello. She looks up at me and smiles pointing to the seat next to her.  So I walk around to the other side and get in.

She says, "I'm so happy to see you," and gives me a huge passionate kiss like we're teenagers making out. "All day long, I haven't be able to stop thinking about your big hard cock in my hands last night and the things I'd like to do with it."

Hearing this, I'm instantly hard again.

"I woke up to it getting erect in my hand a few times last night. I tried squeezing it a bunch, but you didn't wake up. You must've been having some good dreams last night."

I couldn't remember any of my dreams. I only wish I had woken up.

"I haven't been able to focus on work all day. My pussy was aching and getting so wet thinking about it. I started thinking about how to take care of myself and then I remembered you'd be in town today."

"Oh ya?" I said. "Well, I'm here, what can I do for you?"

"I need to use your tongue. I want you to get on the floor there and take care of me. I'm so horny right now I think the first one will be quick. I'm hoping you can make me cum a couple of times before I have to go back to work. So hurry up get down there."

Before I even have a chance to move or respond, she's already pulling off her tight jeans and cute pink boy short panties. She props one leg on the back seat and one leg on the center consol between the 2 front seats. I get to the floor on my knees, already strained in my pants, and get a good look at her vagina surrounded by her neatly trimmed bush. She immediately grabs my hair in the back of my head and pulls me into her already wet pussy. A sigh of relief escapes her lips as she leans back against the pillow that she has between her and the door.

"Stay low." She says, "So no one sees you." 

From the outside it just looks like a woman taking a short nap while she waits in the car. 

So I pressed my tongue against her wet slit. I start with the tip of my tongue just at the bottom of her pussy, I flatten the whole thing out against her, and I slowly lick all the way up, ending with the tip of my tongue flicking up across her clit. I do this full, slow lick a few times.

Then, continuing to do the same slow lick, I let my tongue poke as deep as I can into her as I pass by pushing my tongue all the way in and against the top of her tunnel. I push up as I drag my tongue out and then back across her clit. I do this a few times and then I suck her whole clit into my mouth and sort of pull as much of it as I can in into my mouth.

That's all it takes. As I have her clit in my mouth, just a couple minutes since we started, I feel her hands pull my head a little harder into her as she slightly pushes her crotch back into my face. She sort of softly moans and gasps at the same time as she rides her first orgasm.

She wasn't kidding. That first one did come fast!

I take this moment of recovery as a chance to pull my aching restrained cock out of my pants and slowly stroke it.

As she comes down, I give her a slight break to let her sensitive pussy recover. But not a complete break. In a few seconds I continue to ever so slightly caress her labia on both sides with my tongue, sort of slowly and lightly in an upside-down U shape going up and over above her clit.

She starts to notice me playing with myself. "Ya babe. Keep that cock nice and hard for me." And she starts pushing her crotch up a little bit indicating that she's ready for more. "Play with your cock for me."

I start adding more pressure and including her clit in my motion. So now I'm going from labia to labia and flicking across her clit as I go. I slowly include less of her labia and focus more on her clit going up and over from side to side. I continue working across her clit and start switching between her clit and poking my tongue deep inside and sliding my tongue in and out. Sorta sucking and poking and then back to her clit.

I've let go of my cock and let it point straight out on its own. My hands are groping her legs and hips. I start focusing a lot on lightly caressing her inner thighs with my fingertips.

She's moaning and sighing, and her pussy is so wet. I'm just lapping up the juices while sucking and exploring. Her pussy is drenched. My face is drenched. I stick two fingers in and start poking the top of her tunnel in a "come here" motion. I keep a steady rhythm with my fingers, and I suck her clit into my mouth again. I start sucking her clit in an in-and-out rhythm as if I'm giving her a mini blowjob and my fingers are still saying, "come here, come here," over and over in sync with my mouth. Her breathing is getting harder and harder, and she is squirming more and more. Her hands are gripping my head hard and I can tell she is getting closer and closer.

Finally, she bucks against my face and I do everything I can to hold on. I'm rewarded with her second orgasm. Her legs clench and squeeze the sides of my head, her fingers grip tightly in my hair, and I can feel her shutter under my mouth. She's been trying to be quiet in case somebody walks by but all of a sudden, she lets out loud moan. "OOOHHHHHHH FFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!!"

She slowly stops bucking and just holds me there and I don't move. My face is still pressed into her with a constant pressure against her pussy by my tongue. I hold that pressure while she comes down. We sit like this for about a minute.

Then, all of a sudden, she pushes me away, pulls her panties and pants back on quickly and says, "Shit! I only have a couple of minutes to get back to work." Before she opens the door, she stops for a second to look at me. "Thanks babe, that was just what I needed." Then she reaches down and grabs my still super hard cock and gives it a few good hard strokes. "You better put this thing away and save it for me. I'm going to want it for tonight." Then she says, "Love you, bye!" She pecks me on the cheek and gets out closing the door. I'm left there on my knees, face drenched in her pussy juice, and a hard, hard, very needy cock.

I'm so horny right now. I really can't wait for tonight.