Luscious Leftovers Ch. 06 - End

Story Info
Lorena takes Dani onstage at The Exchange.
2k words
4.59
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicious Leftovers CH. 06

Dani & Lorena 6

by Miss Pamela Lightener

(Dominant Lorena, 35, tall and fanatically fit, veteran of MMA and Krav Maga training, escorts her new friend Danielle to the stage at The Exchange, a private club. Lorena was one of the founding members of the Sensual Experiences Xchange, where members and vetted guests are displayed and handled for the enjoyment of an audience. Dani has observed others in tonight's show, and was now to be the star of the grand finale.)

*

Gorgeous in her shimming short cocktail dress and heels, and nothing else, petite blonde Dani was silently presented to the members and guests of the Exchange. Almost every member has attended, hearing about the fresh young woman who has only recently been introduced to submission, nudity while others are clothed, and being made to cum on command. In the last several days Danielle has been stripped, spanked, inspected, probed, and ravished. She has also tasted two delicious pussies and will have to admit to herself that she craves all of it desperately.

Lorena moves to go back to her seat when Dani says, "Wait. No, stay. Aren't you going to...uh...be here with me?"

"No, sweetie. Not for your first time. Club rules." Dani's face shows anxiety and dread. "The members bid on who will, um, handle you tonight. I don't know who won, but I understand the amount was an all-time record. There's quite a bit of buzz about you. Think that Raia must have described every inch of you in some detail, as well as the pleasure you gave her. She's quite creative verbally as well as sexually."

Danielle wanted to melt into the floor. She could barely look at the dozens of people who had heard all about her body, her embarrassment, and what was done to her.

"Please, Lorena."

"Sorry, baby." Lorena really sympathized, and felt as if she was abandoning her. "I'll be right over here. Now stand up straight and do as you're told. Don't disappoint me."

Returning to her seat, Lorena was tense with anxiety. Poor Dani looked so lost, but she was trying to be brave. Then from behind the curtain strode Ben. "Big Ben."

Ben was a member in good standing, although not a founding member. He had worked hard to lose 30 pounds since playing linebacker on the local college team several years ago, and was down to a trim 220 pounds. Heavily tattooed, extremely muscular, Ben was intimidating even in street clothes. But tonight all he wore were tight thin black leather pants that did nothing to conceal a long and fat cock. Curly black hair to his shoulders, and over much of his body, Fu Manchu mustache, and bold sideburns completed the look of someone the Oakland Raiders would have rejected for being too scary.

The crowd gasped, and Dani wondered at the reaction because Ben was still behind her. He walked past her, turned and faced her from about 5 feet away. At 6 foot 2, he looked down at the 5-foot nothing blonde, and said, "Naked. Now."

It was a good thing Dani had used the restroom before, because she would have undoubtedly have peed herself when he spoke. Dani looked over at Lorena for rescue but Ben said loudly and with a touch of annoyance. "I told you to strip. Do it or I'll do it for you. That expensive dress might not look as good afterward"

Danielle's attention immediately back to Ben, she fumbled with and slipped off the spaghetti straps, pushing her dress down in a panic. Trying to step out of it in her heels, she stumbled forward and Ben reached out with a massive forearm and steadied her. "I didn't say fall down, girl. Kick off the shoes too. Naked means naked."

Feeling as if she might faint, Dani stood there nude as Ben looked her over. "I hear you've got a great ass. Let's see it." Dani turned around in obedience. "Bend over. I like that view too." Then Ben proceeded to spread her cheeks and show the audience the poor girl's asshole. "Well, they were right. That is pretty nice. I'll have to find out how it feels later. OK, stand up straight."

Dani was facing away from the crowd, trembling, naked, and wondering what this huge man was going to do to her. Why isn't Lorena here? Am I alone now? What's the special word? It's a fruit. Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Oh, strawberry! She said that everything would stop if I said that. But I want to try for her. She made love to me. At least I think it was making love. It felt like love to me. I'm so afraid.

"Come here," said Ben. He took her wrists and fastened them to leather restraints on that large steel structure. Her arms were at 10 and 2, but not pulled tight. The leather was soft and not cutting. "Open those pretty legs," he grinned. Dani's legs were kept apart at 8 and 4, not too uncomfortable, but totally accessible. There was 3 feet of space between Dani and the main steel structure. Every part of her body was available for the powerful dominant to do with whatever he pleased. Some in the crowd could see that she was trembling.

"Zara!, Now!" shouted Ben, shocking Danielle, causing her to pull at her restraints, but in vain. From behind the curtain came a woman, about 30, a fully clothed redhead. She was one of Ben's subs and she hurried to his side. "Lick her" he commanded, and Zara rushed between the structure and Dani to kneel between her legs and start lapping at her pussy. Despite her fear and anxiety, Dani's sex began to respond, and soon Zara's tongue was tasting the young blonde's juices. "Get that tongue way up there," demanded Ben, and he flashed a grin back at the observers, who were fascinated by Dani's predicament. Although the petite blonde's face was turned away, they could hear her vocalizations and involuntary gasps and moans. Zara was apparently quite skilled and hungrily consumed Dani, who was helplessly spread for her. Zara was relentless.

Ben then began running his hands all over Dani's body from behind her. Roughly exploring the young girl, he felt her legs, up to her ass and in between her cheeks, teasing her asshole. Dani yelped at the harsh treatment. "Don't cry, I won't go in dry," laughed the man who had complete control of her. "At least I'll try to remember." Equal treatment was given to Dani's breasts and abdomen, pinching her sensitive nipples. "Ahhh!" Dani's cry caused Lorena to sit up, body tense and ready. She did not like the way this was going. It was all within the rules of the club, and Ben was not really a dangerous or extremely cruel man, but he did play the edges a bit.

After his exploration of the helpless girl's naked body, and admiring his submissive's oral efforts for a few minutes, Ben went to the array of equipment on the stage, returning with nipple clamps and a leather paddle.

Dani was awash in sexual stimulation and scared of what would happen to her, and didn't see it coming when Ben applied the clamps to her stiff nipples. "Ow! Oww!" shouted Dani when they were applied, but she was also preoccupied with getting closer to orgasm from Zara's warm mouth. This was getting to be too much for the inexperienced young girl, but she had to keep trying for Lorena. She kept thinking of Lorena.

Her orgasm was building slowly, and the pain from the clamps seemed to increase the sensation. Dani was confused, and completely out of control. She thought of the word again and again, but refused to say it.

Then Ben put the leather paddle to work. Smack! Five seconds. Smack! Three seconds. Smack! Twenty seconds. Smack!! "Ahh! Ohhh! Ahhhhh!" Dani was writhing and struggling against the leather. She didn't want to cum for this man or for Zara or for the audience. She tried to hold back but knew it would be eventually futile. Zara's face was shiny with Dani's vaginal lubrication, as she moved her head around the helpless blonde's groin and thighs. Then Dani heard a yell:

"STRAWBERRY!" But she hadn't said it. She could swear she hadn't said it.

Immediately, Zara stopped her work, and Ben gently took off the nipple clamps, per the Exchange's most important rule: Consent. Danielle sighed and hung weakly from the restraints. Relieved, frustrated, horny, confused, the poor girl was literally left hanging. That safe word had to be acknowledged without exception. Except the person being stimulated and restrained hadn't been the one to say it. In the history of the Exchange that had never happened.

Lorena flew to Dani's side, freeing her from her restraints and covering her naked body in a cool sheet. "I didn't say it, Lorena! It wasn't me. I wouldn't say it." Danielle was exhausted and tearful, wrapped up by Lorena's strong arms.

"I know, baby. I said it."

"What is this?" demanded Ben. You're not supposed to be up here. You of all people should know the rules. I won the bid and she's mine for the session. Put her back unless SHE says to quit, and she hasn't. I want to finish what I started."

"I know Ben. This is unusual. And yes, I know the rules. The safe word is meant to prevent undue suffering and pain, and to make our endeavors safe and sane. And while you were operating as you always do, a bit on the edge but within the standards we have, I was right to call it off, because Dani wouldn't. She was doing it for me. And so when she was scared I got scared. When she was hurt, I was hurt. I was hurt more than I could take, which you all know is a lot. And while she was tough enough to endure it and not disappoint me, I'm not. I called the safe word for me. I couldn't take any more."

Danielle started crying and held on to Lorena tightly.

The crowd buzzed with conversation. Is this right? Can she do this? What happens now?

"That's all fine, but what about me? I won the bid, and that's one thing that keeps the lights on here. I was just getting to know that sweet little body and test her limits. You know what I had in mind for that tight little ass. Think it over, Lorena. Put her back in the restraints and I'll forget this happened."

Lorena turned to the audience and asked the members to think about the situation. She suggested a compromise. She would pay for Ben's winning bid as a donation to the Exchange. She would also pay for his next winning bid when the occasion arose. "Is that fair?"

The members applauded and it was easy to see there was a strong majority, if not unanimous approval. Lorena sat Dani in a chair and turned to Ben and said "Well, you won't need this anymore," and suddenly the leather paddle was in Lorena's hands. Ben had never even see her hands move and was amazed at her speed. She disarmed him in a flash. It caused him to reevaluate his next move. Lorena leaned in close so only Ben could hear, and said with a smile, "And just to be clear, if you ever put a finger on this girl again you will spend the rest of your life with a limp." Ben was silent, which Lorena took accurately as agreement.

*

Lorena took Dani home and after a light meal, bathed her gently and lovingly, without any sexual stimulation. Just warm, fragrant water, rich lather, and loving words. She took her time, relaxing the sweet girl who had been so determined and so brave when she was scared and felt alone. Wrapping her in the softest towel, Lorena patted Dani dry, and then laid her face down on the bed. Now their bed, thought Lorena. Warming oil, she massaged Dani's body as if she were royalty, and Lorena was her servant.

Having been through so much, Danielle was drifting off to sleep, so Lorena undressed and put them both to bed, holding Dani in her strong arms, and filling her dreams with dreams of caring and security and love.

END