All Comments on 'Luscious Leftovers Ch. 06 - End'

by PamelaLightener

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for letting all of see that a dominate has real passion, that a dominate goes through different emotions and feelings as does the sub. Very good story and an ending I can get behind. A story that not only D/s but also a love story.

Pappasleaze!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Very well crafted piece around an S/D couple/relationship. Yes, graphic sex, but also real passion/caring between Lorena and Dani.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Liked the piece that started this series/relationship, then equivocal. This chapter (End) is very well crafted piece. Yes, graphic/outrageous sex, but also real passion/caring between Lorena and Dani. Insight to a meaningful s/D relationship. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, I would have like to read chapter 5 but it is not in the author's list of works. Perhaps the author could republish chapter 5 and have a couple of alternate endings for chapter 6? I do like that Lorena yelled out the safe word but would have liked to have one or two alternate endings. One could be that Ben continues with his session with Dani and pushes her limits (and breaks one two club rules); or another that Lorena takes Dani's place in the session. I wonder how Ben is allowed to push the limits of the club but not so much that he is still in the club. Please publish chapter 5 and gives us a couple of alternative endings to the story. I love that Lorena and Dani is continued in another story line.

PamelaLightenerPamelaLightener9 months agoAuthor

Hello, Anonymous. I hope you see this. :)

When I started writing here I didn't know how to do a series, and bollixed it up. So Chapter 5 is there, but not necessarily part of the series per se.

Read "Delicious Leftovers (complete)" for all six chapters in one work, and you can find the "missing" Chapter 5. Enjoy!

I have a new story coming out in a day or so as well, with new characters, and am plotting out a new Dani and Lorena story after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPamelaLightener@PamelaLightener
Newbie author, with a few other stories published over the years. A fan of A Governess for Richard series. Added April 17, 2023: Almost all the fiction I have ever written is published here. I am grateful for the positive ratings, and am trying to improve. This is fun. One no...