Lust at First Sight

Story Info
First encounter and intense sex.
1.9k words
4.28
4.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a year long dating journey, I gave up and deleted all of my online dating apps. Before long, I became lonely, but only in that I was feeling deprived or good sex and friendship. So for the first time, I decided I was in a place in my life for a good friend with benefits.

I downloaded Tinder and already had 30 likes. I swiped through them looking for the right one and there was one who was familiar to me. His name was Xavier and while all of the several times over the year that he popped up, I had swiped left. He described himself as a pleasure dom with a deep voice. He was devastatingly handsome, but I was looking for a boyfriend and he was looking for sex. Now was the right time so I swiped right and we matched.

I came on strong. I messaged him and told him exactly what I wanted. I wanted a friend with benefits who could throw me around a little and dominate me and that he was extremely handsome. And he said that he thought I was a scammer but could definitely assist. We decided to meet two days later, and until then we exchanged messages constantly talking about our fantasies and what we wanted to do with each other.

Then came Thursday. We met for coffee. He waited for me at the entrance and caught my eye as I exited my car and approached him. He was dressed in a black shirt, black jacket, black baseball hat and dark jeans. He was taller than me, broad chest and shoulders, and looking so relaxed. I was struck by his presence. He exuded sexual vibes that were instantly intoxicatint. His relaxed, laid back look as he leaned against the railing with his feet crossed, his hands in his pockets instantly made me trickle. I was wearing a short dress with a crotchless teddy underneath. I was feeling anxious, my heart beating out of my chest as I approached him, trying to be as relaxed as him.

As I got closer, I could feel his gaze taking me in. The gravity of the moment was so intense and when I could finally see the whites of his eyes I instantly became lost in them. The moment was indescribable. Without saying a word I felt like he was going to change my world and consume me, and I was here for it. He embraced me and gently kissed my lips. The world around me disappeared and I melted into him as he caressed my face and neck. It took everything I had to maintain my composure to get through the coffee date instead of asking him to take me home immediately.

He took my hand and led me into the coffee shop and we had a great conversation for about an hour. His dark eyes pierced into me and was so intense I sometimes had to avert my eyes and catch my breath. I crossed my legs to apply pressure to my clit to get some minor relief from the way his hand on mine and his gaze aroused me. I longed for his masculine hands all over me, his soft lips to explore my body, his rough beard to tease my skin. Eventually I needed him and I asked him to take me home. He quickly obliged.

We decided to get a hotel room for the night so we could be with each other all night with reckless abandon and wanton desire. The drive was 45 minutes of teasing and touching. He took advantage of my short skirt and crotchless fabric as he drove and caressed my inner thigh and glided his fingers over my throbbing clit fleetingly. He kissed my hand, told me I was beautiful, commented on my soft skin, and we expressed our anticipation for what would happen next.

We arrived at the hotel room and, as if he could not resist any longer, he took me into his strong, muscular arms and kissed me passionately. i was struck by his firm, but passionate embrace. I caressed his neck and whimpered softly through his kiss. He removed my dress to reveal the teddy before he wrapped his strong arms around me again. I was lost in his embrace and my heart raced as he guided me to the bed without breaking contact. His lips continued to explore mine as he gently guided me onto my back on the bed. His lips traveled down my neck, over my now exposed breast, and to my inner thighs, planting sweet kisses before finally tracing his tongue around my clit. I closed my eyes and a pleasurable moan escaped my lips as my fingertips caressed the top of Xavier's head. Before long, he slipped one finger slowly into me while he flicked his skilled tongue over my clit. The pressure built and I told him I was close: he gradually increased his speed and pressure and was clearly listening to my body's responses. He gently hummed as he licked me and the vibration of his mouth felt delightful and sent me over the edge. The orgasm racked over my body as he held onto my trembling legs, continuing to pleasure my clit and contracting pussy through it.

After a moment of catching my breath, Xavier removed his clothes and hovered over me, kissing me, allowing me to taste myself on his lips. His kiss was electrifying. He kissed my lips, nuzzled my face, ran his fingers gently through my hair, softly caressed my body, planted kisses along my neck and throat. My body ached for him as he ever so slowly slid his cock into my wet, impatiently waiting pussy. I gasped as his length filled me. He covered my mouth with his and he slowly thrust in and out of me. He felt so amazing as he enveloped me and I could feel him deep inside me. The sensations gave me goosebumps and while my body ached for him to completely rail me, the building up of excitement was delicious. I have never felt so united with a sexual partner. I felt like we were melting together and I felt like he was reading my mind. Every touch was an answer to my silent pleas. Every kiss completely surrendered me to him. I couldn't take anymore but I couldn't get enough.

Xavier guided my face to meet his gaze as he directed me to open my eyes. His intense gaze was almost too much. I was lost in his eyes and I wanted him to own me. I wanted him to take possession of my body, my soul, every part of me. The feelings were overwhelming, but everything I never knew I needed or even wanted.

In all my years of sexual experience, I have never been able to achieve an orgasm through that kind of stimulation. I always needed to be fucked hard. I could never get off on romance and sensuality. But somehow he overcame that and I had a completely euphoric orgasm. It wasn't long before he unloaded deep inside me. He collapsed next to me and for a few moments we were simply silent.

After a short bit of post-coital cuddles and debriefing, he asked me to climb on top of him. But before I did what he asked, I insisted on returning the favor of oral sex. My lips traveled from his lips, to his neck, to his chest, belly, and groin. I positioned myself between his legs and held his thick, hard cock with my left hand. While making eye contact with him, I traced the tip of my tongue from the base of his cock to the head before twirling my tongue around the glans, continuing to swirl it down his shaft before enveloping him with my lips. I slowly took him into my mouth inch by inch, taking him all the way into the back of my throat.

His body language, breathing, and sound indicated that he loved what he was feeling.

After tightening my lips and slowly drawing them to the sensitive head of his cock before deep throating him one more time, I let go and looked up at him.

"Am I a good girl " I asked.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "you're being such a good girl for me." My clit twitched as I sucked up and down his cock one more time.

"How do I look sucking your cock?" I asked seductively.

"Fucking beautiful" he groaned:

"Do you want to fuck me, daddy?"

"Yessss" I obliged and i straddled him, positioning myself above his cock, lowering myself onto it as he gripped my hips and guided me. His head fell back and he groaned as he entered me and I ground my hips against his.

"You feel amazing" I whispered breathlessly.

"You feel so good." He whispered back. I ground, wiggled, bounced, and rocked on his cock. I brought his hands to my breasts and then leaned down to kiss him. He warned me that he was going to cum. He said he wasn't ready, but I was compelled to deny him the relief of saving himself. A feeling of overwhelming need over came me and I growled and mercilessly ground my hips against him. "You're going to cum for me." I demanded. I rocked back and forth and brought him to an involuntary orgasm and felt so powerful.

I immediately wanted him to completely rail me. He got up and manhandled me into a position on all fours. He pressed my head into mattress and maneuvered my ass up.

"I'm going to punish you for that." He said. I moaned as he jammed his fingers into me. He thrust them in and out at a gradually increasing speed, mercilessly finger fucking me, making me scream and forcing orgasm after orgasm. The moans that escaped my mouth surprised me. My body felt like the pressure was uncontainable. He made my body do things I had never experienced before. The sheer need for domination and aggression that I experienced was unreal.

Soon enough I got what I wanted. He got on his knees behind me, gripped my hips hard and, without warning or care he thrust his cock into me and began pounding me as I screamed in pleasure. He slapped my ass hard several times before he gripped my hair from the base of my skull and tugged hard.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried out. He let go of my hair and wrapped his hand around my throat as he continued to fuck me. The pressure was delightful and I was so close to exploding into an orgasm. I told him I was so close and he fucked me harder and faster. The most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced came shortly thereafter, followed by his.

Xavier collapsed on top of me and we caught our breath. He gently caressed my body, kissed the back of my neck, and caressed my back. He told me how beautiful I was. And how much he loved fucking me.

I lost track of how many times we made love, and how many times we fucked. I lost track of how many times I came, but it was more in 24 hours than in my whole 23 years of sexual experiences combined. We could not get enough of each other.

I left the next day with my mind both blown and blown open. I experienced things I never knew existed. I have been horny 24/7 since. I'm now open to so many new experiences and can't wait.