Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick?" the beauty said when she stepped closer. Each movement of her body made my heart thump a little harder. Made my palms sweat just a little more, and made my crotch stir with feelings no man should have for a blood relative.

"Yeah, that's me," I said, running my hand through my hair.

"Wow, you really look like him," she said with a smile.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Dad," she replied with a sad smile.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, so instead of say something stupid—which was usually my plan A—I said nothing. A long moment passed as we regarded each other in silence, then Amanda stepped into my personal space, and wrapped her arms around my neck, drawing me into a hug. I instinctively circled her small waist with my arms but made sure to keep my now straining erection from pressing into her. That would definitely not be a great first impression.

"It's so good to finally meet you," Amanda said after a dozen seconds. "Everyone's so excited to meet you."

"They are?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Of course! It's going to be great having a big brother, I've always wanted one," Amanda pulled back from our hug to smile at me, and we stood there for a long moment before I realized my hands were still resting on her hips. I pulled them away like I'd burnt myself and ran my fingers through my long hair again.

"At least I know we'll have some stuff in common," Amanda said with a grin, pointing to my band t shirt.

"Yeah," I laughed, then pointed to her shirt. "I've never heard of those guys before."

"It's my boyfriend's band, they're pretty small time, but they're not bad," she said with a shrug.

"You'll have to take me to one of their shows," I smiled.

"Oh, definitely," she returned my smile.

Getting to see the Australian local music scene excited me nearly as much as the prospect of having siblings—although I didn't know my sister would be so gorgeous—and being able to go see live bands with Amanda would be a great way for us to bond and get to know one another. The news of her having a boyfriend really shouldn't have been a shock to me.

She was a complete babe and would have had every guy in the pub drooling over her back home, but the news still made me feel a little jealous for the guy lucky enough to have such a beauty, even if she was my sister. I guess it was probably a good thing she was taken, then I could get over this silly infatuation and attraction to my sibling. I bet I wouldn't have felt this way if I'd seen a photo of her before coming.

Maybe.

Amanda lead me to her car—a beat up Honda civic—and I dumped my bags in the back before climbing into the passenger seat. She offered to let me drive, but I declined. I had my own car back home—which I sold before coming here—and loved driving, but I would prefer to be a passenger atm since I didn't have an Australian driver's license permit and wasn't familiar with the road rules. Maybe I could get Amanda to teach me.

The drive home was fairly silent when it came to conversation. The car was nowhere near silent though. Amanda had her phone plugged into the auxiliary port and was blasting what I suspected was her boyfriend's band. They really were quite good, definitely something I would have listened to if I found them on my own. We talked in patches as she drove, and I found out her boyfriend played lead guitar.

The guitar work on the recording was quite good, even if the recording quality wasn't the greatest—which was common in the style of Scandinavian black metal. The drums sounded programmed and the vocals were a little drowned out by everything else, but that was nothing a good sound engineer couldn't fix in a few hours. I was interested to hear how they sounded live.

After about forty-five minutes of hellish city traffic we were on a large six-lane highway heading out of the city itself.

"How come you don't have a British accent?" Amanda asked after she turned the music down.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Mum had the same accent as me since she lived in Australia her whole life, I guess I just picked it up from her."

"What was she like?" Amanda asked in a carefully neutral tone.

"She was nice," I answered flatly.

I really wasn't open to the idea of speaking about my recently deceased mother with my sister from another mother. Especially when her parents' marriage ended in divorce because our father was hell bent on finding my mother and me. Yeah, that was a bad topic of conversation, at least for now anyway. Amanda must have picked up on my mood and didn't press the subject, choosing instead to turn the music up and changing the playlist. I grinned as the opening to one of my favourite songs kicked in and I looked across to see a satisfied smile on my siblings face.

She really was quite stunning.

The suburb Amanda lived in looked small and quiet. We drove passed a small grocery store in a town square with a butcher shop, pharmacy, post office and a few other small shops. All the essentials for the suburb to survive without having to travel to the city. A train line passed the small-town square which would give commuters an easy trip into the main city if they wanted to avoid the horrendous traffic we'd just dealt with.

The neighbourhood she lived in was equally tranquil and serene. Each house had a perfectly manicured front yard with neatly trimmed hedges offering privacy to some homes, while others were fenced in wrought iron, brick, wood, or a mixture. The homes were also far larger than any I'd seen back home in the city of London, matching the farm and country houses in size.

Once we arrived at the house, I'd now be calling home, Amanda pulled into the driveway beside a much newer blue Holden Barina. The double car garage doors stood closed ahead of us.

"Here we are, home sweet home," Amanda said when the engine shut off, killing the music.

"It's a really nice house," I said with genuine appreciation.

I craned my neck out my window to get a better look at the two-story brick home. There was no fence blocking in the front yard, but there was a three-metre-high hedge that blocked half of the yard from passer-byers on the footpath, leaving enough space for two cars to fit side-by-side down the short driveway. Each window on the front of the house had security shutters installed that were currently rolled up, making me wonder if the area had a crime problem come dark. I'd have to familiarize myself with the area and what to expect.

"Wait till you see the inside, and your place," Amanda said with a grin, the motioned for me to get out.

I climbed out of the passenger seat and grabbed my luggage, guitar case and backpack from the boot of the car. Amanda offered to carry something for me, but my male pride made me decline. It really wasn't all that heavy anyway, plus she had to get the door anyway.

I tried my best to not stare at her backside as I followed her up the four steps to the front door but failed when she wiggled her body as she worked the key into the lock. The lock must have been stiff, because it took her a moment of wiggling and shaking her body that was doing all kinds of devious things to my groin, before getting the front door opened. Once she pulled her key back and stepped aside and gestured dramatically for me to enter.

"Your new home awaits," she said with a presenters voice.

I shook my head and smiled at her playful nature. I was glad she felt so comfortable in my presence, especially since we'd only met a just over an hour earlier.

I stepped into a wide hallway of polished hardwood floors. A shoe rack to my right told me I'd need to remove my boots, but Amanda waved me down the hallway when I stopped to untie the laces. I followed her instructions and she pushed and prodded me into a large sitting room, fitted out with two, three-seater leather couches positioned opposite each other around a long wooden coffee table. The walls were adorned with framed tour posters from a variety of super-star international bands—some signed—to local shows where I didn't recognize a single band logo.

Shelves filled most of the empty space and all sorts of Gothic décor filled the shelves. Hanging bats, spooky skeletons, pop vinyls, band memorabilia and everything from cheap, tacky Halloween decorations to super expensive dragon sculptures and incense burners. It looked just like a few friends places did back home, and I immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. But then I saw the other three women sitting side-by-side.

My brain recognized them immediately as being Amanda's sisters, my own younger sisters. But my dick had a mind of his own.

Each one of them was as gorgeous as Amanda.

Chapter 2

I looked between the three gorgeous women seated together on one of the couches. I didn't need Amanda to introduce them to know they were my other sisters, and I could at least tell who Erica was, since Emily and Amelia were twins, although they looked like they'd be quite easy to tell apart once I knew who was who.

"Hey guys, this is Nick," Amanda said with a beaming smile as she stepped up beside me. "Nick, this is Erica, Emily and Mel."

My eyes followed Amanda's indications as she introduced her sisters to me. Erica was the older of the three there with very similar features to Amanda. She had a slightly darker skin tone that looked like she'd tan really well if she tried, but from the dyed black hair and red streak down one side told me she wasn't too fond of the beach and sun. She wore an altered band t shirt that was cut to expose a generous portion of her ample breasts, with tiny slits down the sides to expose her soft looking skin.

She also wore a pair of doc martin boots, but these only came up to her calf, showing off her long legs that her tiny black, denim shorts didn't even try to cover. She looked to bit shorter than Amanda, with wider hips, thicker thighs, a more ample chest and curves that could make a Greek goddess weep with envy. But both women still had the same delicate, beautiful facial features and bright blue eyes, making it impossible to mistake them for anything other than sisters. Their differences aside, both women were stunning.

The twins were as dissimilar to one another as their sisters were. The one who Amanda identified as Emily was a much more casual dresser than her twin. She wore a faded blue denim vest that was covered in band patches and small spikes and studs, her hair was a mass of wavy brown locks that hung down her shoulders that looked in need of a brush. She was more cute than beautiful like Amanda and sexy, sultry like Erica. Where her sisters had piercing blue eyes, hers were a dazzling green. She looked to be about the same height as Erica, with more of softness to her figure than Amanda but lacking the seductive curves of Erica.

Amelia was a spitting image of her twin, but their style was far different. Whereas Emily was dressed in black jeans and band t shirt, Amelia wore black top that showed a generous amount of cleavage with a pentagram pattern over her chest, tying behind her smooth neck. She wore a black frilly skirt that showed off her long, fishnet coated legs that ended in four-inch platform boots. Her hair was also vastly different from her twin, the long wavy curls were replaced with impossibly straight, long white-blonde hair, which lustrous and styled to perfection. It was so long I was sure it would reach her ass when she stood up. Their expressions also differed greatly as they took me in, Emily was all smiles, while Amelia had a neutral, resting bitch face that could freeze fire.

How the hell was I going to live in a house with babes like this. I was going to have a perpetual boner.

"Hey everyone, nice to meet you," I said, trying to keep my mind off of how hot my new sisters were.

"So, you're the bastard," Erica said from her seat beside Emily.

"Erica!" Amanda scolded her sister.

"Well he is, Dad wasn't married so that makes him a bastard," she said with a shrug.

"I'm so sorry," Amanda turned to face me.

"It's okay, technically I am a bastard," I said with a laugh, trying to not let Erica get to me. I knew it must be hard for them too.

"It's not okay," Amanda rounded on her sister. "We all agreed to let Nick come here and stay with us."

"Relax sis, I'm just fucking with you," Erica laughed and got to her feet. She crossed the distance between us, and I fought to keep my eyes off her swaying hips and exposed cleavage. "Besides, I like him."

I took a deep breath to relax my racing heart as my curvaceous sisters approached me, then wrapped her arms around my neck before pulling me into a hug. I reacted the same as I did with Amanda, but unlike her sister, Erica pressed the entire length of her academy award winning body into mine. Erection and all. She hugged me for about a dozen seconds, and I fought to keep my hands on her hips and off her amazing looking backside, but I swore I felt her press her stomach into my erection before pulling away.

"Pleasure to meet you," she said with a smile. "Big brother."

The last two words were spoken so softly that I was sure they were meant for my ears alone, but the emphasis on the word 'big' made sure I knew that she knew I had an erection in the presence of my newly found sisters. I felt my cheeks redden and I wanted nothing more than to find somewhere private and rub one out. Maybe if I sorted myself out, I could think a little clearer around these gorgeous vixens.

Erica took her spot beside the twins, and Emily bounded to her feet and rushed me, throwing her arms around me in a cheerful hug. I was much more successful at keeping my raging boner from pressing into this sister and was surprised when she kissed me on the cheek as our embrace ended.

"I've always wanted a brother, and now I have one," she beamed up at me with a perfect smile. Her hair was messy, and I couldn't help but stare into her green eyes as she brushed a lock of brown hair away from her face.

"I look forward to getting to know you more," I replied with a grin of my own.

I hadn't noticed Amelia rising from the couch during Emily's hug, but when the brunette twin stepped aside, the platinum-blonde stepped forward. Unlike her siblings she didn't assault me with a marvellous hug, but instead she simply held her hand out to me. I took her small, delicate hand in my own, larger and calloused hands and shook gently.

"Nice to meet you Nick," she said politely, but still with her neutral expression.

"You too Amelia," I replied.

"Please, call me Mel," she said, a hint of a smile tugging at the corner of her flawless lips.

She took a step back and Emily wrapped an arm around her twin sisters waist. Then I was being studied by four sets of eyes like a prize dog about to do a trick. I wasn't sure what to say next and the whole situation was incredibly overwhelming, I needed some time to myself to gather my thoughts and get my shit under control.

"So...where am I sleeping?" I asked the room.

"We've got the perfect spot for you," Emily said with a cheery smile.

"At the expense of others," Erica added softly with a roll of her eyes.

"Come with me, I'll show you where you'll be staying," Amanda added, ignoring Erica's remark.

I picked up my guitar case, but before I could grab my luggage bag Amanda had grabbed the handle and gave me a smile. I followed my new sister out of the sitting room and down the hallway, into a kitchen that was larger than my living room back home. A massive eight-seater dining table sat to the right while a huge island counter sat in the middle of the room. A stainless-steel finished fridge sat beside a matching oven and dishwasher that also matched the kettle, toaster and coffee maker. Everything in this house had been picked out perfectly to go with everything else in its surroundings. Back home I got whatever was cheapest and worked.

Photos of my sisters dotted the fridge door, but one in particular drew my attention. The face of the man in the photo was a little older than the one I had, but that jawline, nose and brow were the same. Even without the now familiar faces of my siblings beside him—although about a decade younger—I would have recognized that face, my father's face, my face.

"You really do look just like him," Amanda said. She must have noticed I'd stopped and walked back to stand beside me.

"My mother always said that, but I never knew what he looked like until recently," I said quietly.

"You never had pictures of him?" she asked curiously.

"No," I replied. "Mum said he left us and didn't want to keep anything to remind her of him. I know now she lied about that."

There was a long moment of silence between us, but Amanda finally broke it, the edge in her voice told me she was struggling to keep her temper under control.

"He never would have left you," she said with a stoic confidence.

"I know that now," I replied sombrely.

"Why did she tell you that?" Amanda asked.

"She was afraid I'd leave her to go find him," I sighed. "It was wrong of her and I was a little mad at first, but I understand she was afraid of losing me and I have forgiven her. She gave me this before she died."

I pulled the photo of my mother and father from my jacket pocket and held it out for Amanda to take. She took it and studied my parents, then smiled.

"I can see why Dad fell for her, she's a real beauty," she said, handing the photo back to me.

"I'm sure he loved your mother the same," I replied, carefully placing the photo in my jacket again.

"My mum was a real bitch, we all know it," Amanda said with a shrug. "She put my father through hell for no reason. He only wanted to find out if you were his son so he could meet you and help you and your mother. But my mother was jealous and spiteful, none of us miss her being gone."

Amanda's words held a degree of scorn and spite that I guess she gained from her mother. Her words shocked me mostly because I would have never considered thinking about my own mother in such a fashion, let alone speaking the words that came from her mouth. But I guess I did have a degree of those emotions when I found out she'd lied to me and It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to have those thoughts and emotions amplified by seeing your own mother tear your family apart out of jealousy and spite.

I didn't know the woman at all, and I'm sure what she went through with my father was no easy task, but I was taught that a parent should do everything they could to keep their family together, safe and happy. But that was also a lesson from my mother who had run away after getting pregnant, so maybe I shouldn't take that lesson to heart.

I followed Amanda out of the kitchen through a sliding door that lead into the backyard. I stepped out onto smooth stone under a pergola. An outdoor setting with eight chairs sat to one side, and a stone pizza oven and large portable BBQ sat to the other. Between them was a long below ground pool with the cover pulled over the water. I'd never really been one for swimming since the summers back home weren't ever that bad, but I could get used to having a pool on hand for when the Australian heat really kicked in.

Images of the women inside splashing about in skimpy bikini's flashed through my mind, threatening to cause my dick to shred my jeans and take over. The sight of Amanda's perfect ass was also making it difficult to think about anything other than sex. My eyes were glued to her hips as they swayed from side to side as she led me around the pool and up the driveway that continued on though the rear garage doors and up a steep slope, deeper into the backyard.

The slope was so steep I was breathing a little heavy by the time we got to the top. I wasn't in bad shape, but my guitar was heavy, and I was still quite exhausted from my flight. The sight of Amanda's ass flexing from side to side in front of my face was enough to keep me going without protest though, even though I wanted to slap myself for ogling my sisters ass.