Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be fishing for compliments from me Nick," Amanda scolded, but she was smiling so I knew her words were in jest.

"Yes Ma'am," I said with a mock salute.

She simply shook her head, supressing a smile, then vanished into the house to get ready for our shopping trip. I grabbed my things, made sure all the equipment was turned off, then headed out the front to have a smoke while I waited for Amanda. I spied Erica in the living room with her feet up on the coffee table. She hadn't changed from her work-out gear I'd seen her in before, and I couldn't help but admire the curves of her body as she lounged. She was like an Egyptian queen, laying out for her servants to feed her grapes and other fruits. She spotted me as I stopped, and smirked.

I guess she was in a better mood. Maybe the fun could continue.

Chapter 5

I waited outside while Amanda got ready and smoked a cigarette. I went through the messages I'd received over the last twenty-four hours and replied to them. They were mostly just friends making sure I had a safe trip, asking if it was as hot as they'd heard it was, and asking for photos of my sisters. The photo one's I ignored as it was just my friends trying to get a rise out of me. I'd always tried hitting up their older sisters, and I would always say I was safe from them, since I was an only child. If only they could see exactly how hot each and every one of my siblings were. They'd probably be on the next flight to Melbourne.

"Hey Nick," a voice pulled me away from my phone.

I looked up to see Mel walking up the driveway with a duffle-bag over one shoulder. She looked like she'd been at the gym, wearing tight leggings, running shoes and a black top that hugged her body, leaving her pale stomach bare. I quickly fastened my eyes onto hers so she wouldn't see me checking out her figure.

"Hey Mel, been to the gym?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like to go early each morning for a couple hours," she replied.

"You'll have to show me which gym, I'll need to get a membership soon," I said.

"Definitely, we can work-out together," Mel smiled.

It was a genuine smile, the first I felt I'd received from the platinum blonde since we'd met. She had loosened up a bit when we were drinking in the pool last night, but she seemed less impressed with me than any of my new siblings. Amanda was openly friendly, while Emily was ecstatic to have a brother and Erica just seemed to want to tease and torment me. But Mel hadn't really showed any emotion towards me. It could be she didn't really care, or she could just be really good at hiding her feelings and emotions.

"I'd like that," I smiled.

"Are you waiting for someone?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, Amanda and I are going shopping," I said. "Well she is, I'm mostly just tagging along to carry heavy shit."

"That's really nice of you," she smiled, and my heart skipped a beat at how beautiful she looked at that moment. Her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail and her eyes seemed to glow. "Amanda does so much for us, I'm glad you're willing to help her out."

"Just doing my part," I said.

"I know, but that's what makes you a good person," she replied. "Have a good day Nick, I'll see you at the party later."

Mel stepped passed me and through the front door just as Amanda stepped out. The sister's stopped for a moment and traded words in a whisper, then Mel looked over her shoulder to give me a smile before heading inside.

"What was that?" I asked Amanda.

"Girl business," she said.

"Girl business?" I asked.

"Yep, so unless you have something to tell me, you don't get to know," Amanda actually stuck her tongue out at me as she walked by.

She was wearing her tight jeans again and the urge to slap her on the ass as she walked by was strong—my hand even twitched—but I restrained myself and got in the passenger seat of the car. The engine started up and the music blasted through the stock speakers that were probably a little overdue for replacement, then we were on the road again.

I tried to keep track of turns and roads we took, but I was continually drawn back to how beautiful Amanda was. She had a small smile on her face as her head bobbed softly to the music. Thankfully she hadn't noticed me checking her out, or if she did, she didn't say anything. I ended up getting lost in my own thoughts, thoughts about each of my sisters and what my new life was going to be like. I thought it a blessing that we were all into the same sort of music and interests and I wondered how that had happened.

Back home it was rare to find someone who dressed in a similar way and listened to the bands I enjoyed, let alone an attractive woman. But here I was, thousands of kilometres from home, with my half siblings that all seemed to have went down the same path. Maybe it was our fathers influence that lead to the girls respect and love of the darker side of things, similar to how my mother introduced me to heavy metal when I was younger. In the end it didn't really matter, each of them would have been a knock-out even without the aesthetic they'd chosen for themselves.

"Earth to Nick, you still there?" Amanda's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, and I realized we'd stopped.

"Yeah, sorry," I said. "Zoned out for a minute."

"All good," she smiled. "Let's go, I'll let you carry the heavy shit."

"Geez, thanks" I chuckled.

"I know how you guys love showing off your big muscles," she laughed.

I shook my head and managed to keep my eyes off her ass as she exited the driver seat, which was a feat of extraordinary willpower on my part. I walked beside Amanda as we approached the supermarket, partly to keep my eyes from wandering at her impossibly tight jeans, and partly to be able to talk to her.

"You really did sound great earlier," she said, grabbing a shopping cart.

"The sound dampening probably cut out a lot of my mistakes," I laughed.

"Don't be silly, I've been playing since I was eight and I know good guitar playing when I hear it," Amanda replied.

"Who taught you too play?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Dad used to play when I was little, then on my eighth birthday he bought me my first acoustic and started giving me lessons,"

Her voice was soft, almost distant. I could tell that the topic of our father was a painful one for her and I hated pushing those buttons, but I really needed to know more about the man who had given me life.

"I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable to talk about," I said after a few seconds of silence.

"No, it's okay," she sighed. "It's painful to think about him, but I at least have those memories. I can't imagine what you're feeling."

She stepped closer to me and wrapped her arm around my neck, pulling me into a hug. I encircled her slim waist and pulled her against my body, then immediately felt horrible for enjoying the feel of her body against mine. The hug only lasted a few seconds, but it had much more feeling and emotion behind it than any sign of affection I'd received from any girl in the past.

"Thank you," I said.

"That's okay," Amanda smiled. "Come on, let's get this over with."

I stepped around her and took the shopping cart handle to follow her in. For some reason I expected the supermarkets here to be different from back home—not sure why—but apart from the different brands of products, everything looked about the same.

"Was Dad a good guitarist?" I asked.

"He was fantastic," Amanda grinned. "He didn't get to play much when I got older since he was always busy with work. But he was great."

"Guess it must run in the family," I smirked. "What about the others? Emily plays bass and Erica drums, right?"

"Yeah," Amanda nodded. "Once they were older, they all wanted to learn something. Dad could play bass too and helped Emily learn, but Erica needed a teacher."

"Is she any good?" I asked.

"Very," Amanda smiled.

"What about Mel?" I asked.

"Mel didn't show any interest in learning an instrument," she explained. "She loves music, but she put her time and energy into photography, art and video games. She is quite an artist though."

"Interesting," I mused.

I thought about the information about my new sisters as I followed Amanda around the supermarket, hardly paying attention to what she threw in the cart. My mother hadn't been very musically gifted, even though she loved music, and I gathered that their mother was about the same. It looked as if all of my father's children had developed an affinity for music, with the exception of Amelia. Art was another form of expression that many musicians displayed also, so I took that another inherited skill from our father.

We spent about an hour in the grocery store and by the time we hit the check out the cart was filled to the brim. Amanda had gone a little crazy, but when I mentioned it, she simply said. "You can only welcome your big brother to the family once."

Once we were paid up and I had loaded the car I stopped to pull my pack of cigarettes out and realized I only had two left.

"Ah, shit," I said. "I gotta go back in."

"You're not very observant, are you?" Amanda smirked.

"What?" I asked with what I assumed was a dumb expression on my face.

She leaned into the back of the car and rummaged around in the grocery bags for a few seconds before pulling out a carton of cigarettes. They weren't the brand I liked from back home, but I was well aware that I was going to have to find something new.

"I got these for you," she tossed me the carton.

"You really didn't have to do that," I said in shock.

"I know, but I wanted too," she shrugged and smiled at me.

I wasn't sure if this is how siblings were with one another—definitely not how my mate and his sister acted—or if she had other feelings for me, as I did her. She could simply just be a lovely person and I was reading into this too much. I decided to let it go and just thanked her again.

I lit up a smoke and jumped in the passenger seat when Amanda signalled it was okay to smoke in her car. I personally never smoked in my own car back home, but each to their own. I managed to memorize most of the route back home and was sure if I had to, I could drive down to the shops myself. I'd have to get my Australian driver's license sorted soon and get a new car.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked Amanda.

"Sure," she said, turning the music down.

"There's only two cars at the house," I said. "For four people. What does everyone else drive?"

"The Barina belongs to Erica, and Emily has a motorbike," she replied.

"What about Mel?" I asked.

"Mel doesn't know how to drive. She hasn't shown an interest in learn," Amanda said. "Usually one of us will give her a ride, and the public transport into the city is pretty good so she doesn't miss out on much."

I nodded at her explanation, and she turned the music up. I hadn't seen a bike anywhere in the garage or around the house, but that didn't mean there wasn't one. Maybe I could get my own bike instead, then Emily and I could go for rides. I enjoyed riding back home and had even ridden my grandfather's old Harley for a few years before it broke down. I'd always wanted to fix it up, but Hayley parts were so expensive, and we never had the money. I ended up selling it off for parts in the end.

Once we reached home, I loaded myself up with the grocery bags, and assured Amanda I was able to do it in one trip. It was time to show her that these muscles were indeed useful for lifting heaving things.

She held the door open for me as I brought everything in and dumped it all on the huge island counter in the centre of the kitchen. I helped Amanda sort the groceries and start setting things up for the party. I'd suggested a barbecue for the party which Amanda thought was a great idea, but she had no idea I intended to cook for everyone.

"Looks like we've got everything," I said, once we were done.

"Looks like it," Amanda smiled. "There's still a few hours before anyone is going to show up. I'm gonna grab a shower and chill out for a bit."

"Sounds good, I might go unpack my stuff, see you in a bit."

With a hug and a smile, we parted ways. I went up to my flat to un-pack my bags and put my clothes away. I really didn't have much to do once that was done, so I headed back down to the house to see if I could find any of the girls.

The sun was quite high now and beating down on my relentlessly. I knew it would be hotter in Australia—I had come at the beginning of summer after all—but I was woefully unprepared for just how hot it was. The short trip to the grocery store, along with the steep incline to my flat had left me sweating through my shirt. The water of the pool looked absolutely amazing as I passed, and then it clicked. I had a pool at my disposal, whenever I wanted to swim. I all but ripped my shirt off and tossed it aside before fumbling with my boots and socks before crashing head-first into the still water.

The water felt refreshingly cool, and I stayed under for a few seconds, swimming across the floor of the pool before surfacing. The rays from the sun felt hot on my skin immediately, making the water feel that much better. I wiped water from my face and out of my eyes, then heard another splash. I looked about to see who had decided to join me, but whoever it was, was still below the surface. Whichever sister of mine it was swam closer and closer, then surfaced right in-front of me with a splash. I cover my eyes instinctively, and when I opened them, I was greeted with a sultry look from Erica.

"Great day for a swim isn't it," I smiled.

"Of course," she said, slowly swimming backwards. "I love getting wet when I'm hot."

Her words—along with her presence—gave me an instant boner, but this time I wasn't going to hide it or be ashamed of it. We were alone in the pool, and I guessed Erica wanted it that way.

"How and wet is a nice combo," I said, swimming to the edge of the pool.

Erica pulled herself up from the edge of the pool and perched herself on the side, her legs dangling into the water. She was in a swimsuit this time, although she might as well have been naked.

Her top was modest enough, covering most of the outside of her breasts, but it pushed them together and gave me a wonderful view of her full cleavage. Her bottoms on the over hand, were nearly non-existent. Her bottoms were hardly more than a patch of black material over her crotch with a tiny string splitting her glorious cheeks. The waist band sat high on her hips and I got a fantastic view of her ass and legs as she pulled herself out of the pool.

I swam up beside her, planning on giving her a taste of her medicine. I knew she was attracted to me, that was just plain and obvious, but I didn't have sexy outfits or swim ware too tease her with. Just my body.

Before pulling myself out of the water I subtly unfastened the button on my shorts, then lifted myself out of the water. As I expected, my cargo shorts had become waterlogged and a lot heavier. With them being looser around my hips, they simply slid down from their own weight, pulling my boxers down with them. I spun myself around and took a seat of the hot concrete right beside Erica, out bare thighs rubbing together.

"Oh shit," I said with mock surprise. "That wasn't meant to happen."

I looked over to my new sister and saw her eyes fixed on my now free, erect penis. He come out like a blaze of glory, slapping against my bare stomach. He now stood to attention between my legs, begging for someone to play with him.

Erica finally tore her eyes away from my crotch and looked me in the eyes. I could see clear signs of lust in her blue orbs, signs that she wanted to mount me and have the ride of her life right here and now, and I wanted her too. Screw tradition, screw morals, screw a society that frowned upon what I knew would be an immensely satisfying time. It shouldn't matter that she was my half-sister, up until yester we didn't even know each other. But there was such a primal attraction between us, and I knew now that she wasn't fucking with me to get a rise. She wanted to fuck me as badly as I wanted her.

The back door sliding open shocked us both out of the moment. Erica looked down to my exposed dick once more, but this time she actually looked a little worried. Without glancing over my shoulder, I dropped back into the water and righted my shorts before surfacing. Erica had stayed in her spot, and now Mel was sitting beside her.

"Hey Mel," I smiled at the platinum blonde. "Gonna join us?"

"Maybe later," she smiled.

For the next hour we hung about the pool, and I tried my absolute hardest to not stare at Erica too much. She seemed to be trying the same thing, so it wasn't too hard.

I pondered on what had nearly happened between Erica and I as I swam a few laps. I'd only met the girl yesterday and we'd already seen one-another naked and were a bee's dick away from having it out like a couple of animals in heat. I'd done plenty of hook-ups before, so I knew such physical attractions could lead to hot, steamy sex in such a short time, but this girl was my sister. We shouldn't even be messing around like we were.

It was stranger to me that it was Erica. Sure, she was sexy as hell and I would bet the remaining money in my bank account that she would be one hell of a ride. But we hadn't even had a proper conversation, let alone spent time together. If there was a sister, I would have thought I'd pursue in that way I would have expected it to me Amanda, or Emily. They were both incredibly friendly and welcoming, and both seemed to genuinely enjoy my company. Erica would have been an amazing fuckbuddy back home, whilst Emily and Amanda were girlfriend material.

Maybe Erica was the best choice—if I had to pick one of them—since I wouldn't sully the other two with my inappropriate thoughts. I shouldn't even be considering it with Erica, no matter how hard she pushed, no matter how much she teased and tormented me. This shit just wasn't right.

I pulled myself out of the water and grabbed a nearby towel to dry myself off. I thought I heard someone say my name, but I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts to respond. I needed some space from Erica to clear my head before I did anything I couldn't take back. Up till now everything we'd done was just a game to get a rise out of the other, if we stayed there then we could still be siblings without issues.

I headed into the main house on instinct, still a little wet from the shower. Amanda was in the kitchen already, preparing some stuff for the nights party.

"Hey! you're all wet," Amanda mock scolded.

"Sorry. I was just gonna use the shower in here," I replied, still a little distracted by my own thoughts.

"Sure. Follow me," she replied, a look of concern showing on her beautiful face.

Amanda lead me upstairs to her bedroom, the master bedroom. Being the oldest and the caretaker of the house seemed to have its perks. The room was twice as big as the tiny bedroom I had back in the flat, with a hug king size four poster bed in the middle of the room. The far wall looked to be entirely glass, with a sliding door that lead out onto a small balcony, overlooking the backyard. Through the glass I could still see glimpse of Erica and Mel down by the pool.

"In here," she directed me to the walk-through wardrobe.

Her clothes were all super organized and nearly arranged on shelves, hooks and coat hangers. She had about a dozen pair of shoes, from hi-top converse', too knee-high six-inch platform boots that looked heavy enough for bicep curls. The wardrobe ended in a sharp right turn which lead into a spacious looking bathroom. The master suite bathroom looked to be about half the size of the bedroom, with a big shower cubicle, toilet, sink and a bathtub that looked big enough to seat four people if you didn't mind rubbing elbows.