Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we are, your new home," Amanda turned to face me and held her hands out like a magicians assistant would.

What she revealed stunned me with disbelief. There was a smaller house in the backyard of the bigger house. It was more of a granny flat and I doubted it would be much bigger than the sitting room I'd met my other siblings in, but it might even be bigger than my apartment back home.

"This...is for me?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yep, it was Erica's, but she offered it up when we agreed to have you come here and stay with us. We all agreed it would be best to give you your own space," Amanda explained.

"I don't know what to say," I said, feeling a little teary.

I had only just met these women, but they had offered to give me somewhere to stay, and they'd even given me somewhere for my own privacy, knowing it might be a little awkward in the main house to start with. My mother and I had struggled daily to keep food on our table and a room over our head. It was only a miracle that we'd been able to get enough money together to pay off the mortgage on grandpa's apartment after he left it to us when he passed.

I had a decent sum of money in my account from selling the property—London apartments were like a small gold mine—but I didn't get as much as it was worth since it was a fast sale, and that money wouldn't last forever. Having a family looking out for me was something I was going to have to get used too.

"Come on, I'll give you the tour," Amanda's face was split in two with a wide grin that made me smile in return.

I followed her through the front door and into a cosy little living room with a comfortable looking L shaped couch, a wide flat screen and coffee table with a small two-seater dining table at the far end. Connected to the living room—opposite the dining table—was a small kitchenette that was merely a strip of the living room floor that had been tiled with cupboards added. The appliances looked used, but still in great condition. I assumed these were the main houses old appliances, moved out here when newer models were purchased for the main house. Just passed the kitchen was a closed door that I guessed led to the bedroom and bathroom. The flat was small, but it would be perfect for just me.

"This is amazing," I said to Amanda. "Did Erica really give this up for me?"

"She did, it used to be for guests only, but she moved out here about three years ago to get some privacy, right now she's back in her old room in the house," Amanda explained.

"I'll have to thank her for this," I said absently.

"Buy her a bottle of Jack Daniels and she'll probably call it even, "Amanda laughed. It was a warm, friendly laugh that I could get used to hearing.

"I might have to buy two then," I chuckled.

"Are you planning on sharing?" Amanda smirked.

"What's mine is yours dear sister," I replied with a grin.

It felt a little odd referring to her as my sister, but she was. Maybe if I kept it up my brain would finally start seeing her as a sibling rather than a gorgeous alternative woman that would have been my dream girl. Maybe it would help my dick calm down finally.

Amanda's facial expression changed just a hint. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, and the smile was still on her lips, but something about what I said had gotten to her for just a second. I didn't have time to wonder what it was or even ask her though.

"Well, I better go get dinner started, I'll leave you too get settled," she said, before slipping by me and out the front door, not in a rush, but not slow.

I placed my guitar case on the dining table and opened it up to check for damages. I was relieved to find my guitar still in one piece as I opened the case. The guitar wasn't anything special, a matte black Epiphone Les Paul that my grandfather had given me for my sixteenth birthday. I'd only really played acoustic guitars since that's all we had, but I'd played on the schools electrics and loved them. I knew the guitar wasn't super expensive or high quality, but I still cherished it. When you come from a life with little luxury you learnt to maintain what you had, and I had kept my girl in top shape for its whole life.

I'd need to buy new strings as I had to remove the old ones before storing it for transport. I didn't want to chance it that the neck would snap in the change of altitude when flying. I could have just loosened the strings, but it needed a fresh set anyway. I'd have to ask one of the girls to take mt to a music shop to get a few sets. I'd also need a practice amp if I wanted to play, as mine was too heavy to fly with. Whilst I was uncomfortable splurging with the money I had, I could justify dropping a few hundred on a new amp. Maybe I could try out some guitars, it never hurt to have a back-up.

Once I was satisfied my guitar was in good shape, I grabbed my bags and headed for the bedroom. The door I'd seen earlier did lead to a small hallway, one of the two doors lead to a modest sized bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and sink, while the other lead to a bedroom with a large queen size bed in the middle. The bed took up most of the space in the room, leaving enough room to walk around the sides and access the floor to ceiling built in wardrobe. The doors of the wardrobe were mirrored, which would make sexual activities interesting. The thought of sex and who had occupied this room last gave me flashes of Erica on this same bed with an unknown lover. I shook my head to dispel the images of my newly acquired sister in the throes of passion.

"Get your shit together man," I muttered to myself.

I tossed my backpack on the bed, kicked my luggage bag into the corner, and stripped off my shirt and pants before crossing the hall to the bathroom. I needed a shower, and to wack off. Hopefully I could think straight after that and avoid coming off as a creep to my new family members.

I turned the shower on and waited a moment for the water to heat up to a barely skin searing heat. Unlike back home it only took a few seconds for the water to warm enough for me to step in, it really was a lot warmer over here after all. I closed the stall door and stepped under the spray, sighing audibly as the water ran over my head and shoulders and down my back. The pressure was amazing, and I could feel tiny pricks of pain as the water pelted my bare skin. It felt like a hundred tiny hands massaging my skin.

"Yeah, I could get used to this," I said to myself.

I looked down my body to see my erection bouncing and swaying as I shifted myself under the water spray. I'd gotten used to having one for the last hour or so. Being about these girls left me in a state of arousal, and I needed to sort it out before I made a fool of myself. It had been awhile since I felt the urge to masturbate. I was a healthy young man with a great sex drive, but in the past, I'd had a few girlfriends and even friends with benefits, so I hadn't needed to jerk off all that much. But lately I hadn't really felt the need for anything sexual. With the stress of my mother being sick, and everything that had happened, sex had just slipped my mind. But now it was like my libido was coming back with a vengeance.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and squeezed a healthy dollop onto my hand before I started massaging my painfully hard erection. I worked my tool with closed eyes as I imagined pictures of models I'd seen online, girls I'd slept with and others I'd had crushes on. It felt good to get some sexual attention—even if it was from myself—but where I expected a quick play and release, I stood there for fifteen minutes stroking myself with an urgent need. I finally stopped after twenty minutes had passed and I wasn't any closer to a climax than I was when I start, if anything I just felt hornier.

I closed my eyes to try again, but this time I saw the faces of my sisters as I started stroking myself. Amanda popped in first, her gorgeous smile and perfect features sent a tingling sensation though my dick. Then Erica's exposed curves and glorious looking breasts pushed me closer. Amelia's long legs and pursed lips added to the fire along with her twin sisters cute face, incredible eyes and smile. I was getting close, closer in a few minutes than I had after twenty, so I fixed the images of my siblings in my mind as I furiously pumped myself, chasing that ever elusive climax. I felt bad for using my sisters as spank-bank material, but I needed this out of my system.

"Dinner will be ready in five," a voice called out from the hallway.

The voice startled me, and I almost slipped on the wet tiles, grabbing onto a handrail in the shower to steady myself. I wasn't sure who called out, but I knew it wasn't Amanda. I took a moment to calm my beating heart before opening the shower door a crack to poke my head out.

"I'll be there shortly," I called out.

I waited for a moment, unsure if whoever it was had heard me. Then the door to the bathroom swung open and Erica strode in like she owned the place. I pulled my body away from the crack in the door to keep my nakedness out of sight.

"Oh, here you are," Erica said with mock innocence. "Amanda wanted me to come and let you know dinner will be ready shortly."

"Yeah, I heard," I replied, my cheeks heating.

"Good, I'll see you soon then," Erica said with a smile.

She stood there for a dozen seconds and tilted her head to the side. It almost looked like she was trying to make out something beyond the fogged-up glass or get a peek through the gap in the door. She smiled a little half smile once more, the spun around to leave the room. The sway of her hips had to be an addition to how she usually walked, because if she walked like that everywhere I was sure I'd never get anything done in this house.

Once I heard the door to the flat close, I pulled my head back into the shower cubicle and closed the door, leaning against the cool tiles of the wall. I took a few deep breathes to calm my nerves, then looked down at my raging boner. He didn't care if the women who was just here was my blood relative. He just saw what he wanted, and he wanted to be all up inside that.

I thought about finishing my task, but now I felt even worse for using my new family to jerk off too. It was kind of sick and twisted. Instead, I shut the hot water off, and stepped under the icy cold water. Within a minute my dick had retreated, and I stepped out of the shower, shivering as goose bumps raced across my naked skin. I was going to have to get used to my sexy sisters or get used to ice cold showers. I didn't know which one was going to be harder. Maybe I could get a girlfriend, that would probably help. Maybe I could see if any of my sisters had a single friend's they could set me up with.

I dressed in clean boxer-briefs and pulled on my jeans from earlier, a fresh band T-shirt and gave my long hair a brush to get the knots and tangles out before tying it back. I checked my appearance in the bathroom mirror and ran my fingers across the weeks growth of hair on my jaw and chin. I'd never grown a beard before, my old job hadn't allowed it. I was lucky to get away with my waist length hair, they'd have forced me to shave any beard I grew or lose my job, and my job was needed to keep food on the table. But now I was here—with no job—I could let it grow and see how it looked. Right now, I was happy with how rugged the week's growth made me look. Besides, if it didn't like it, I could always shave it off.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I pulled my boots on and grabbed my jacket before heading outside and down the steep driveway to the main house. Tonight was the first dinner with my new family and I had to make a good first impression. I just hoped I could keep my eyes to myself and not get thrown out.

Chapter 3

The girls were all sitting around the outdoor table setting when I came down from my private little sanctuary. Plates were laid out and I found an empty seat beside Emily with my cutlery and plate already piled high with food.

"Hey everyone," I said with a small wave as I approached the table.

The girls gave their own greetings, ranging from broad smiles, to a big hug from Emily as she rose from her chair to greet me. Amanda had a happy smile on her face as she saw the embrace between her sister and I, and I had a feeling she was happy to see her siblings getting along. She had a mother hen vibe about her that I suspected came from being the eldest, as well as being the one to keep her family together when her father died. From the little we spoke over emails I found out her mother had been mostly out of the picture when our father died, and they hadn't wanted her back because of her behaviour, leaving Amanda to raise her younger sister's. It still baffled me how a parent could up and leave her children so callously, but not everyone was suited for parenthood.

I took my seat beside Emily and gazed over the mountainous pile of food they'd given me. There was a huge T-bone steak with gravy and roasted potatoes, a large pile of green beans, peas and broccoli sat beside it and even a pile of golden fried potato chips. It was a lot of food for anyone, but after the shitty airline meals I'd been stuck with I had no doubt I'd devour the entire plate.

Before digging in I looked around the table, unsure if they had a custom before eating. My mother and I never had, food was food, and we ate to keep our bodies fuelled so we could work to keep the roof over our heads. My grandparents had been quite religious and insisted on saying grace before every meal, even though my grandmother looked like she was worried I'd burst into flames each time. I didn't think my siblings would have any religious streaks, but I didn't want to start on my food until I was sure. I also noticed the varying degree of meal changes between dishes and wondered how Amanda had done this all in such a short time.

Emily's plate had the same meal prepped as I did—all bar the fried chips—only in less volume. Erica too had a T-bone steak with a pile of green veggies piled beside it that dwarfed my own, and Amanda looked to be having a highly season chicken with as her meat. But Mel had no meat at all, only veggies and what looked like tofu.

"She's vegetarian," Emily said when she saw me checking out her twin sisters plate.

"Not by choice," Mel sighed. "I have a genetic disorder called hemochromatosis."

"That's where you can't absorb iron well?" I asked.

"Correct," Mel smiled. "So, I stick to mostly white meat and meat substitutes like Tofu, on special occasions I can eat steak, and I would have loved one tonight, but my iron levels have been to high lately."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I replied. "My grandfather had the same issue, but he ignored all the health advice and kept eating red meat."

"Dad was the same," Emily added.

A silence passed over the table at the mention of our father, the man I never knew. They probably had fond memories of the man and missed him greatly, but I still felt a pang of pain that I never knew him, and never would.

"Amanda has the same disorder, but it isn't as bad for her," Mel added after a dozen seconds.

"I just got lucky," Amanda added.

"But that's why you're eating chicken?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Well, I'll be sure to keep that in mind for when it's my turn to cook," I said to the group with a smile.

"You cook?" Erica asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, my mum was a terrible cook, so I learnt how and cooked all our meals," I replied.

"Dad was a great cook too," Mel said, studying me thoughtfully.

We ate in relative silence after that. I thanked Amanda for the great food and was elated to hear there was another steak in the oven if I was still hungry. I made sure the other's didn't want it before fishing it out and devouring it in record time. I rarely had steak back home since it was so expensive, only treating myself to it when I was getting into some heavy weightlifting for the protein, and it was usually the cheapest cut I could find. I wondered if they ate this well each night, and what the girls did for work.

The house was immaculate, and the neighbourhood looked great, so they must have had decent jobs. I'd have to find something to do so I could pitch in and pay my way, the money I had from selling the apartment would only get me so far. That's if they let me stay here permanently. Erica was sure to want her flat back eventually.

Once all the meals were finished Amanda got to her feet and began clearing the table. Emily joined her after a few seconds, and I got to my feet to give them a hand.

"It's fine Nick, you just relax," Amanda said with a smile.

"I don't mind helping out, I did this sort of thing a lot back home," I replied.

"That's all well and good, but for now you're our guest. Just relax, you've had a long trip and I'm sure you're exhausted," Amanda insisted.

"Yeah bro, let us take care of you," Emily chimed in with a friendly smile.

Rather than argue the point I decided to let them win this round, but I wouldn't feel comfortable letting them do all the work in the long term. I sat back in my seat and pulled my cigarettes out, mostly to keep my hands busy. I looked over to Amanda, and she gave me a nod of confirmation, letting me know It was okay for me to smoke here. I lit one up and took a long draw before exhaling with an audible sigh of relief. There really wasn't much better than a smoke after a great meal, I just wish I had some whiskey to go with it. As if reading my mind, Erica got to her feet and disappeared inside, returning a moment later with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

She waved the bottle in my direction, and I replied with a wide grin. I scooted my chair back and went over to the outdoor bar I'd seen earlier, grabbing five glasses and returning to the table. Erica added ice to two of them, then poured the brown coloured liquid. I usually drank my whiskey with a mixer, but occasionally I'd sip a glass straight.

"Cheers," Erica said, holding her glass out.

"Cheers," I replied, clinking my glass to hers.

After the girls were finished with the dishes inside, they joined Erica and I for a drink. I noticed Mel didn't touch any alcohol, only drinking the soft drink that we'd started mixing into our whiskey. The next hour passed by in a flash, mostly my sisters telling stories of shenanigans they'd gotten up to in their youth, some more embarrassing than others. As it turns out, Erica was quite a wild child, but I could have guessed that with how open she was about flaunting her spectacular body, and even flirting with her own brother. I didn't think it was anything serious, so I put it to the back of my mind.

I'd been much better at controlling my sexual urges after I had a few drinks. The women still looked incredibly hot, but I was more relaxed now that the initial meeting and attraction was out of the way. Although I still caught myself checking out Amanda's ass when she bent down to pick something up, or Erica's well displayed cleavage. She caught me once, but simply smiled without saying a word.

"Well, I think it's time for a swim," Erica announced. We were all a little drunk, but a swim sounded great. I still wasn't accustomed to the warmer climate.

I got to my feet and walked over to the pools edge. The cover was still over the water, but I spotted Emily jog over to the spool that the cover was attached too. She flicked a switch and a motor thrummed to life, the spool started turning slowly, dragging the dark blue cover away from the water's surface, showing the pristine waters it had been protecting. The water was lit up by blue lights at the bottom, giving it an other-worldly glow.

"Last one in brings the drinks!" Erica yelled.