Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jump in, I'll grab you a fresh towel," she smiled.

"Thanks," I nodded.

I waited for he to leave and close the door before I stripped my waterlogged shorts off and jumped in the shower. The pressure on Amanda's shower was incredible, and the shower head was wide enough for it so soak my entire body if I stood under it. It was definitely a shower meant for more than one person. I thought about the guys Amanda might share a shower with, and immediately felt a pang of jealousy. I should be protective of my sisters, but not jealous. I was so new to this big brother stuff that I was having so many mixed feelings and emotions. My body was against me, and my mind wasn't strong enough to keep myself in check.

I ignored my erection as best I could while I let the steamy water wash over me. I heard the door to the bathroom slide open and assumed it was Amanda with my new towel, so I said nothing. I heard someone humming to themselves and the unmistakable sound of a bra being unclasped. The glass of the shower was frosted, and the steam from the water had fogged it up even more, making it impossible to see.

"You gonna be long, Manda?"

It was Emily's voice.

Before I could say a word, the shower door opened just enough for Emily to poke her face in. I wasn't sure why she was taking a peek at her older sister showering, but then I remembered that women were a lot more comfortable nudity among themselves then guys were.

"Shit!" Emily gasped, then pulled away and slammed the door. "So sorry Nick!"

"It's okay," I called out. "Amanda let me use her shower to get ready."

"No, no its okay," Emily assured me. "I should have checked first."

There was a tense silence for a few moments, the rush of water the only sound I could hear over my thumping heart. Had Emily gotten a good look? She shut the door pretty fast, so maybe she hadn't gotten an eyeful of my merchandise. I didn't see a single part of her except for her face, and I was equally frustrated that I didn't get a peek and mortified at myself for wanting too.

"I'll be out in a minute," I called out.

"Okay," Emily replied. "I'll wait in Amanda's room."

I waited for the door to close before I turned the water off and stepped out. I grabbed my old towel and began drying myself as best I could until Amanda came back. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door.

"You decent?" Amanda called out.

"Yeah," I said, making sure the towel was secure around my hips.

The door slid open and Amanda stepped in with a fresh towel, and a pile of clothes.

"I hope you don't mind, but I went and got a few things from your room," she said, placing the clothes on the bathroom bench.

"Nah, that's fine," I said with a smile. "Thank you."

She hesitated a moment and I caught her eyes on my chest. I probably should have covered up, but I was technically wearing more than I did when we went swimming.

"No problem. I'm gonna start getting food ready for the party," she replied.

"I'll be down in a minute to help," I said.

With another smile, Amanda turned and left the bathroom. I grabbed the fresh towel and finished drying myself off. I left my hair out and dried it as best I could, but the late afternoon sun could finish the job for me. I dressed and left the bathroom to see Emily lying on Amanda's bed, playing on her phone.

"All yours," I said, trying to ignore the fact she looked only to be wearing an over-sized T-shirt.

"Thanks," she smiled, then hopped off the bed.

She gave me a friendly shoulder bump as she passed me, with one of her goofy smiles. I was glad the close encounter in the bathroom hadn't changed her mood towards me at all. I looked back on instinct just in time to see Emily pull the long T-shirt over her head and toss it aside. She was wearing a modest pair of black panties that hugged her bubble butt, and nothing else. She still had her back to me, so I didn't get a view of her breasts, but her back was smooth and I started growing hard again thinking about running my hands up her bare back.

"Fucking hell," I shook my head and turned away before she could spot me. "I need to get laid."

I pushed thoughts of Emily in the shower from my mind and headed downstairs. I found Amanda in the kitchen again, platters of uncooked meat, snack foods and bowls of salad covered the large kitchen island and I wondered exactly how many people were actually coming to the party. There looked to be enough food to feed a small army.

Amanda must have heard me come in and gave me a smile over her shoulder. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah. Thanks," I said.

"Sorry about Emily. She was really embarrassed," Amanda added.

"It's okay," I replied. "Does she use your shower often?"

"Sometimes," she said. "Mel was in the other shower and she wanted to get ready."

With Emily's reaction I'd assumed it was something like that. It wasn't like she went out of her way to catch a glimpse of me in the shower. She wasn't Erica. Then again, she didn't look to bothered after and didn't even close the bathroom door before stripping her shirt off. Emily probably just assumed I'd already left the room before she began disrobing anyway, so it was probably nothing.

"Wanna give me a hand?" Amanda asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Sure thing," I smiled.

I'd carried most of the meat platters outside and placed them on a long stone topped table by the pizza oven and barbecue. There was enough shade here to safely leave the meat without fear of the sun spoiling it. I kept the cling wrap over the plates and platters anyway, just to ensure fly's and insects didn't get on any of the food. After the food was prepped, I fired up the barbecue and went into the garage to grab some folding tables and chairs Amanda had asked me to get.

The tables were up against the far wall along with a stack of camp chairs and other folding chairs. There was also a large covered object I guessed was Emily's motorcycle. I peeled the thick protecting cover away to get a peek at the bike. It was an older model 900cc Honda VTR Firestorm. The jet-black bike was polished to a mirror finish and looked to be incredible condition. It was clear Emily was fond of this machine and took immaculate care of it. I liked cruisers and Harley's much more than slant bikes, but I was happy whenever I was on two wheels.

"You ride?"

I dropped the cover and spun around to see Emily standing at the rear open garage door. She was dressed in a pair of black denim shorts, and a death metal band tank top. She was still bare foot and her hair was damp from her shower, signalling to me that she not long finished.

"Yeah. My Pop had an old Harley he left me, but it was too expensive to maintain, and I had to sell it a few years ago," I said.

"You can borrow that sometime," Emily smiled.

"For real?!" I asked excitedly.

"Of course," she beamed. "As long as you take me with you."

The thought of riding the open road with Emily pressed tightly against my back was definitely appealing to me. Although I wasn't sure how comfortable I'd be riding with a boner.

"Deal," I nodded.

Emily helped me with the tables and chairs, and I started to notice more people inside by the time we had them set up. I wasn't sure if we even needed this many tables or chairs, but Emily said that they regularly had parties where their friends would bring their own friends and they just wanted to be prepared. I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with a massive crowd of strangers, but I could always retreat to my flat if I got too overwhelmed. Emily assured me that she'd stick by me all night if I needed her too.

We shared another hug before I went back to the barbecue. This hug lasted much longer than our previous ones, and I felt her face press into my neck before out parted ways. I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do now.

I wasn't an idiot. Emily was showing similar signs that Amanda had. They'd both been super excited to meet me, both had been really friendly, and both seemed to enjoy watching me with my shirt off. It wasn't that I didn't find either of them attractive or interesting, far from it. They were two of the most beautiful women I'd ever met, and they were both incredibly lovely, smart and a joy to be around. But they were my sisters, and I'd only just met them.

Erica showed the same signs, but more of a forbidden fruit, sexual attraction kind of way. I could at least understand her carnal attraction to me, since I felt it towards her too. But I didn't want to hurt any of their feelings. Even if I were to pursue something with one of my own half-siblings, it could hurt the others.

I could fuck the shit out of Erica and we'd probably move on to other things in time, but that might still hurt Amanda and Emily. Those two would be a joy to be with each day and spend my life with but going for either would hurt the other and possibly piss Erica off. I needed to get out of this without hurting anyone's feelings. I'd need help though. Someone who knew these girls better than anyone, and someone who might be sympathetic and not want to cause trouble.

I needed Mel.

There was nothing I could do right now though. The food needed to be cooked and I didn't want to abandon my post to seek out my platinum-haired sibling. I'd see her soon enough, and it wasn't like my sisters could jump my bones in the middle of a party.

Well, Emily and Amanda wouldn't. I wasn't so sure about Erica.