Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around at the exact moment her top came over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her glorious mounds sprung free from their confines, nipples already hardened. I tore my eyes away mere seconds after they landed on my sisters magnificent rack, but the image of her beautiful orbs were burned into my mind. Suddenly I was very confined in my jeans.

"Erica! Bathing suit!" Amanda called out.

"We always do this though," Erica whined.

I turned back for a moment to see Erica had her tight shorts halfway down and she was wiggling her hips to shimmy the almost non-existent garment down her spectacular legs. I quickly pulled my eyes away before I could be seen gawking at my half naked sibling.

"Yes, but now we have company, our brother," Amanda frowned.

"We're all family here," Erica shrugged, then dropped her shorts to her feet.

She was now only wearing a tiny pair of lace panties that were more of an idea than a garment. She showed no signs of being uncomfortable being so near nakedness in-front of me, and she strode by without even giving me a glance and dove into the pool. The others all began removing clothing, but they stopped at their underwear before diving into the pool, all except for Amanda. She frowned at her sister before shaking her head and walked up beside me.

"I'm so sorry about her," she apologized. "Erica is free spirited, has been her whole life. She does what she wants and rarely listens to anyone, especially me."

"It's okay," I shrugged. "As she said, we're all family."

I gave Amanda a smile, then turned to face the pool. I pulled off my jacket, then my boots and socks before pulling my t-shirt over my head, tossing it onto my chair. As I turned back to the pool, I caught a glimpse of Amanda at the doorway, and I swore I saw her eyes on my chest before she darted inside. I shrugged at what was probably my imagination playing tricks on me and turned back to the pool.

My next issue was I didn't have any swim-trunks with me, and I was more than a little excited by the display of flesh. Even seeing Emily and Mel in their underwear before they dove into the water had gotten my blood pumping. They both had astounding bodies, and I couldn't help but wonder how they'd feel against my own. I decided being quick was the best option, after all, none of my sisters were paying much attention to me at the moment.

I unbuckled my belt and stripped my jeans down my legs in record time. I quickly tossed them aside and turned back to jump in the pool, but Erica was leaning against the edge right below me, looking straight at my package.

"Well come on big brother," Erica said, adding emphasis to the word 'big' once more.

She pushed away from the edge, but I saw her eyes roam down my naked torso and lock onto the obvious bulge in my briefs. Before she could say anything—or the others see my obvious arousal—I jumped into the pool. The water was cold to begin with, which helped my situation a little. I surfaced after a quick dive to the bottom and was met face-to-face by Emily. Her hair was drenched and pulled away from her face so I could see her beautiful features clearly. The light from the pool gave the water a gorgeous glow, but it didn't do much to reveal anything other than the bottoms of our legs.

"Hey," she said with a grin.

"Hey to you too," I replied.

Emily was incredibly friendly, probably the friendliest out of all my sisters. She seemed to exude an aura of cheer that made it impossible to be in a bad mood, and she seemed to negate any and all of Erica's remarks and comments. Erica wasn't mean at all, but she seemed to relish causing embarrassment and discomfort for others. But never did she aim her quips and jokes at Emily.

"You come here often?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"I think it's going to be my new go to place," I replied, playing her little game.

"Good, because I like having you here," she said.

Before I could say another word, Emily moved closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a hug. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her small waist and hugged her back. The sensation of her bare skin under my fingers was having the usual effect, and my dick was trying to tear free of my boxers to join the pool party. Luckily for me, Emily hadn't pressed her whole body into me.

"I like being here," I said as we parted.

Emily studied me for a moment, then giggled before splashing me with some water.

A few minutes later Amanda came back out wearing a black two-piece bikini that showcased her amazing body. She was long and lean in every sense of the description. Her waist was narrow, her stomach was flat, and her torso was long, like her amazing legs. Her breasts were quite small in comparison to her sisters, but they suited her body perfectly. Once again, I had to actively force myself to not look at her body.

The next hour passed as we played in the pool. It was mostly just Mel and Emily splashing around with me, while Amanda joined in on occasion. Erica swam some laps, but she mostly hung out in the shallow end, sitting on the steps so that her breasts were above the water. I was sure she was doing that on purpose, since every time I looked her way, she was watching me, and would smile. I didn't know what was going on in her head, but I had to be careful how I played this.

I wasn't an idiot, I knew when a girl wanted me, the problem with this girl was she was my sister, and incest was wrong for so many reasons. It was probably just a physical attraction that would pass in time, since most siblings had their whole lives to develop a family bond and see each other differently. I'd have to do what I could to form that bond as quick as possible so I could first of all; stop seeing my sisters as I did right now; and get Erica to tone down her obvious flirtation.

"All right, time for me to get to bed," Amanda announced when it was close to midnight.

"Goodnight," our sisters all said at once.

I climbed out of the pool as Amanda did and grabbed one of the towel's she'd set out for everyone earlier and began drying myself.

"Yeah its getting late, and I'm really tired," I added.

I said my goodbyes to the remaining three and began gathering my clothing whilst trying to avoid ogling Amanda as she bent at the waist to dry her legs. I didn't succeed very well. Once I was dry enough to allow myself to get straight into bed, I tossed the used towel over the back of my seat, reminding myself to deal with it in the morning.

"It's been great having you here Nick," Amanda said as she approached me.

"It's been a lot of fun, thank you for being so welcoming to me," I replied, trying to keep my eyes on hers, which wasn't all that difficult. She had beautiful eyes.

"It's not a problem at all," she smiled. "See you in the morning?"

"Of course," I smiled back at her.

Amanda stepped into my space once more and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. This time she stepped right into me and I felt her soft stomach press against my erection. I was getting ready for her to pull away, but when she didn't, I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back. Her exposed flesh felt all sorts of amazing against mine, and I cursed the meagre swimsuit for hindering what little it did of the sensation, then cursed myself again for thinking that. Maybe I could try jacking off before bed again.

"Goodnight Nick," she said once more as our embrace ended.

"Goodnight Amanda," I replied.

We parted after sharing a moment, and I gathered my things before heading up to the flat that was my new home. I looked over my shoulder before the pool was out of sight, and I saw Erica watching me with a devious grin spread across her beautiful lips.

Once in my flat I dumped my pile of clothes along with my boots by the couch in the living area and headed for the bedroom. Each step closer to the large, plush queen size bed became heavier with exhaustion, and the promise of sleep was making my body become drowsy, and I passed out on top of the covers as soon as I hit the bed.

I awoke the next morning feeling more than a little disorientated. The unfamiliar room was a shock to my brain as I tried to recall where I was and how I got there, then I remembered. I'd travelled across the ocean to meet my estranged family, my four sisters. My siblings weren't exactly what I was expecting—although I really didn't have any expectations—since they seemed to be into a lot of similar music to myself, and even had a fashion sense and style that would have fit right in with my group of friends back home. Each one of them was a knock-out, and if I'd have seen any of them at a concert, I would have tried to get their number. Being related to them made those feelings of attraction far more awkward.

Amanda had a fantastic personality, and we had a very close taste in music. She was beautiful, friendly, funny and just a joy to be around.

Emily and her twin Mel were quite the opposite of one another, but they still held themselves the same and had similar mannerisms. Although Emily was by far the more openly friendly of the two, always smiling and offering hugs. Mel was a little more reserved, but I had a feeling it was more of a shy nature over being rude. I looked forward to seeing her open up a little more.

Erica was the wildcard of the family, that was obvious even after just meeting them yesterday. She was drop-dead gorgeous with sultry eyes, luscious lips and curves that would make any swim-suit model envious. But she also had an aura about her that screamed "danger dude!" and I wasn't sure if her open flirtation and flaunting of her body to me was out of attraction, or to simply get a reaction out of me. Either way it was a dangerous situation to be in with your own sister.

I hoped these feelings of attraction would subside once I got to know each of the women in my family, because I couldn't trust myself around them if I was constantly aroused. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them—that just wasn't me—but I also didn't want to live in those conditions. If shit didn't calm down, I'd have to look for a place of my own. If I could afford it.

In my groggy, half-sleep state, I wandered into the bathroom to take a piss. I was still wearing the boxer briefs I'd been wearing when I went for a late-night swim with my sisters last night, so I stripped them off, tossing them into the corner. My head was a little sore from drinking—since I was tired and hadn't hydrated enough yesterday—and I didn't even notice the shower was running, or when it turned off.

"Guess I should have locked the door," Erica's voice cut through my dazed mind.

"Oh shit!" I had just finished pissing and flushed the toilet, but I was still naked when the door to the shower swung open.

"Sorry to startle you big bro, but could you pass me a towel," Erica said, and I could hear the mirth in her tone.

"Yeah...sure, one sec," I looked around the small bathroom for a towel, and saw them hanging by the door, closer to Erica than they were to me.

Instead of arguing, I cupped my penis with one hand—which was becoming increasing harder to do since he knew there was a naked goddess in the room—and reached over to pull a towel from the rack, blindly handing it to Erica. Even though I tried to keep my eyes averted, I still looked, and I was stunned like a deer in the headlights. Although these headlights were double-D weapons of mass distraction.

Erica had opened the shower door completely and stood there as naked as the day she was born. Her glorious tits sat almost unnaturally perky for their size, and I found my eyes lock onto her hard nipples before trailing down her swim-suit model stomach, over her curvy hips and across visible bald pubis before taking in her long, toned legs. Her skin was a slight shade darker than Amanda's, but she was still quite pale. Amanda had the perfect moonlight tan.

"You can take a picture if you want, you won't be the first," Erica winked at me as she took the towel.

"Sorry," I said, averting my eyes.

"It's okay, I'm use to it," she replied with a casual shrug.

She began towelling her body dry and I was starting to wonder why I hadn't left the room yet. I should leave the room. Brothers shouldn't stand in a room, naked, with their younger sister while she dried her body. But I didn't leave.

Erica took a step out of the shower and I stepped back to give her room. I realized I was hanging around for a glimpse at her body some more, and it was starting to feel weird. I could always just say I was waiting to use the shower; I did need one after all. Now that she was out, I could jump in and close the door to put something between our naked bodies and cool my shit with an icy cold shower.

"All yours bro," Erica said with a pleasant, innocent smile.

"Thanks," I stammered.

What had this woman done to my brain? I never stammered around beautiful women. I was confident that most women would find me attractive, even if I hadn't had a lot of time in my old life for dating. I could easily find the words needed to speak to a pretty girl, make her laugh and have a good time. But Erica had scrambled my brain, making me think and act like a pimply teenager in high school trying to ask out his crush. That wasn't me at all.

If she wanted to play this game, then so was I.

I let my hands drop away from my crotch, and my erection bounded free like an escaping prisoner, pointing directly at Erica. I saw her eyes widened just a touch, her lips part slightly and I thought I saw surprise in her beautiful blue eyes. My plan had worked. I had rattled her.

Ever since I was young, I had always had quite a large dick. Like most boys I'd measured it when I started getting erections and had even compared it to one's I'd seen in pornography magazines. Even sneaking a peak at other guys in the locker rooms when they were changing. Whilst I wasn't the largest I'd seen, I definitely knew I wasn't small. By the shocked looked on her face, Erica knew a decent sized rod when she saw one.

"Thanks," I said again, this time with far more confidence. "Chuck the towel with the laundry, and I'll wash it later."

"Yeah...I'll do that," Erica said, as if in a trance.

I saw her shake her head out of the corner of my eye as I turned around and grinned to myself. "Yeah, that's right Erica, I can play this game too." I thought to myself.

"Oh, Erica?" I turned back to face my new sibling, not caring to cover myself at all.

"Yeah?" she replied, the towel now wrapped around her torso.

"Why were you using my shower?" I asked. It had been her shower and room before I arrived, but I wanted to make sure she knew this was my place now.

"I left some things here," she said hurriedly. "I thought I might be able to get in a shower before you woke up, sorry."

"It's okay," I said with a smile. "Just ask next time, I don't mind sharing."

I turned my back on her before she could reply, but I saw the heat rise to her cheeks, and the usually flirtatious, flaunting mega-babe had been surprised by my actions. She had lost control of the situation, something I assumed had rarely ever happened, if it had ever happened at all. I turned the shower on to a scorching hot blast of pressure, squeezed some shampoo into my palm, and started working myself to a much-needed climax. I didn't even wait to hear the door close, signalling Erica leaving the bathroom and flat, if she heard the audible squelching as my fist worked my tool, so be it.

I didn't even try to dispel the images of her flawless naked body, and after a few minutes I was painting the tiles of the small shower with my seed.

Chapter 4

After my shower I felt far more refreshed, and it wasn't just the hot water cleaning away the slight hangover from the night before. It was the sexual release I'd finally obtained and getting one-up on Erica's flirtatious shenanigans. I just hoped it wouldn't back-fire somehow. I'm sure the others wouldn't be too appreciative of me flashing my dick to their sister, even if she started it first.

I dressed in a pair of camo-pattern cargo shorts and a white death metal band T-shirt with the hard to read logo in black across the front. I rarely wore white shirts, but the band were friends of mine from London, and they really were quite awesome, so I made an exception. Once I was dressed, I pulled on my boot's, grabbed my phone and jacket, then headed down to the main house.

As soon as I entered through the sliding door my nose was assaulted with aromas of breakfast meats such as sausage and bacon mingled with the scent of fried eggs and buttered toast. My stomach grumbled as I stepped into the kitchen, loud enough to draw Amanda's attention away from the sizzling bacon in the frying pan.

"Good morning," she said with a cheery smile.

"Good morning to you too," I said with a grin of my own. "That smells amazing."

"Thanks, there's some ready for you," she pointed with a greasy spatula to a plate piled with fluffy scrambled eggs, half a dozen rashers of bacon, and two thick pork sausages.

"Don't mind if I do," I said, reaching across the counter to drag the heavy plate to me.

I dug into the food with about as much grace as a starving bear in a meat factory, gaining me a satisfied grin from Amanda before she turned back to her cooking.

"Do you do all the cooking?" I asked when I finally finishing inhaling the eggs.

"Most of the time. Emily helps out most evenings, and Mel usually prepares her own meals or helps me when I do it," Amanda said.

"Not Erica?" I asked.

"God no," Amanda laughed. "She could burn a glass of water."

I spat out half a sausage I'd been chewing as I started laughing. Causing Amanda to laugh at me.

"Guess I won't be asking her to cook for me anytime soon," I said once the laughter died down.

"I'll cook for you anytime Nick," Amanda said.

Our eyes locked for a few seconds and I thought I saw something more in them. Not the friendly smile and gaze I'd experienced the first time we'd met, but closer to the look she gave me when we hugged by the pool last night. This look worried me more than the games Erica was playing with me, mostly because I couldn't see Amanda playing around like that. I hadn't known her for even twenty-four hours, but I felt like I had a pretty good idea of her character. Thankfully, Emily came bouncing into the kitchen and broke the moment before it could get awkward.

"Hey guys!" she greeted us in a cheery tone.

Emily bounded around the kitchen island and wrapped her arms around Amanda in a big hug, then circled around to hug me from behind, planting a kiss on my cheek. It was a platonic kiss, but the spot where her lips had touched my skin felt incredibly hot, and I had to force myself to not rub the spot with my fingers. I just imagined how her soft lips would feel against my own.

Aaaaand I was in boner town again.

"Good morning. You're in a good mood," Amanda replied.

"Of course I am, I have my big brother here now," Emily beamed, then sat beside me and took up a fork to eat from my plate.

"Please, help yourself," I said with mock sarcasm.

Emily grinned around a piece of bacon she'd stuffed in her mouth and playfully pushed my shoulder. Apart from being super cute and pretty, she was probably the easiest to remember that she was my sister. Her goofy smiles and cheery attitude towards me made me never failed to make me smile. But like with all of my newly acquired siblings, I still couldn't get the image of what it might be like to make love to the spunky brunette.

"Any plans for today?" Amanda asked Emily.

"Gonna practice a bit, then head over to Jen's to hang out," she replied, pulling out her phone to reply to a message that pinged.