Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver of pleasure shot through my body as I felt Emily's tongue slide down the length of my penis before lapping at my balls.

"I have ways of making you talk," I growled softly.

"Well, come on then," Emily winked, then jumped backward and began crawling along the cushions on her hands and knees as if she were trying to escape me. Only she moved slowly, wiggling her hips so well she could rival Erica for seductiveness, especially how she bit her bottom lip when she shot me a cheeky grin over her shoulder.

I let my eyes roam over Emily's naked curves in the low light, marvelling at how far she'd come since the first day we'd met. Emily had grown a lot since I'd known her, and I was happy to see she was enjoying her sexual side for once. She had often confided in me that she believed her sisters to be pretty while she was the 'plain Jane' of the family. As her first-time lover, it was now my duty to make her feel as sexy and wanted as any of her siblings.

What else were estranged half-brothers good for?

I pounced onto the couch just as Emily pulled away, but my brunette sister wasn't fast enough. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. She let out a playful squeal and giggle that ended in a moan as my erection slid between her legs. Emily's pussy lips were slick, warm, and inviting against the shaft of my cock.

"You got me," Emily panted, looking over her shoulder. "Make me yours."

I didn't know what had gotten into Emily since we'd made love for the first time, but I was getting really turned on by her newly found sexuality. She was a strange mix of submissive--like Erica--and dominant like her twin Mel. Emily knew what she wanted and pushed for me to have her that way, but let me be in complete control. I was beginning to see that my sisters were vastly more complex and deep than their--incredibly attractive--exteriors had first led me to believe.

I placed a hand on the back of Emily's neck and leaned into her, forcing the brunette to lay flat on the couch cushions. She stayed on her knees--her legs parted wide--giving me an unobstructed view of her smooth, soaking pussy. I didn't let her inviting tunnel distract me as I ran my hands up and down her back, groping her full ass and giving her cheeks a crisp slap, drawing an excited giggle from Emily.

Once finished with my exploration of Emily's smooth back and juicy ass, I leaned over her body and gripped a fistful of her long, wavy hair. Emily always wore it loose, and it hung around her face before I gathered it into my fist.

"You know I love you, don't you?" I whispered into her ear as I pulled her head up.

"I do," Emily moaned, pulling against my grip to turn her head slightly, her lips parted invitingly.

My cock twitched, and a fresh stream of pre-cum oozed forth. My erection was nestled between Emily's ass cheeks, dripping my pre-cum onto the small of her back, causing Emily to moan and gyrate her hips against my cock.

"Let me show you how much," I said, then pulled my hips back and angled my cock at her entrance.

It felt like an eternity before I felt Emily's slick lips part for my cock, but it was worth any length of time to feel just how amazing Emily was. I sank deep into her in one smooth thrust and hilted deep inside her warm channel. Emily gasped and moaned loudly, her eyes still locked onto mine, my fist gripping her hair as I held her in place.

Emily opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off with a kiss. Our tongues met aggressively as I leaned my body weight onto her, pressing my cock as hard and deep into her pussy as I could. I didn't pull back, thrust, or even rock my hips. I just lay atop her with my rod sheathed deep inside her. Emily's pussy walls hugged my shaft with such an impossible tightness that I feared any movement would trigger my own orgasm. The play time with Mel before had worked me up a lot, and I was worried I wouldn't last now.

We lay in that exact position for a few minutes, our mouths connected as we devoured one another. The kiss was exquisite--leaving me light-headed--but more importantly, it gave me time to adjust and relax.

Then I slowly slid my cock out of Emily's pussy, then buried it deep into her with a quick, hard thrust.

"Oh fuck yes!" Emily growled, burying her face into a cushion to muffle her sounds of pleasure.

I leaned forward, pressing my weight onto Emily's back as I tried to drive my cock deeper. This motion pushed my lover forward, so she lay flat on her stomach across the couch with her legs parted and, more importantly, entirely at my mercy. I placed my elbow on the couch beside Emily's head to lift some of my weight off her back. Then I gripped a fistful of her hair with my right hand while I grabbed her hip with my left.

I started slow, withdrawing my cock from her sweet tunnel until just the tip remained before slowly--but firmly--filling her once again. I made sure to add a little extra to each thrust, drawing muffled yelps and squeals from my brunette lover. Emily buried her face in a cushion to stay quiet, but I held her in place as I gradually increased the tempo at which I thrust my cock into her like the piston of a car engine.

Emily's muffled screams were near constant as I started railing her with little restraint. I was surprised I was being so aggressive with my newest lover since she had only lost her virginity to me less than two hours ago. Erica and I had enjoyed some truly animalistic moments together, but I never expected it from sweet Emily. I wasn't complaining at all, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how embracing her carnal nature.

I wondered if this was a family trait.

Since Emily was essentially face down and ass up for me, I couldn't hear anything other than her muffled sounds of pleasure. I occasionally let her up for a deep kiss so she could catch her breath as I continued to pummel her pussy like I was digging for drilling for oil. As a result, the only signal I received that my sister had reached her climax was the increase of warmth and wetness around my crotch. I had learned very quickly that Emily was quite the squirter and was now regretting my decision to fuck her on the family couch without at least putting a towel down.

I released my hold on Emily, lifted myself off her and withdrew my cock from her quaking tunnel, and flipped her onto her back with one smooth motion. I knelt before Emily for a moment, admiring her naked body--her juices slicked her pelvis and thighs as her legs trembled and her stomach fluttered from the intense orgasm.

I felt my cock pulse and knew I was about to cum. Without hesitation, I buried myself deep into Emily again, pressing my naked body into hers. Our foreheads touched, and our eyes met as I sheathed myself inside of her.

With a groan of pleasure--while staring into Emily's beautiful emerald eyes--I filled her once again.

Chapter 7

I awoke the next day to an empty bed around midday. Emily and I had wanted nothing more than to pass out together on the couch, but we didn't want Mel to catch us just yet. Neither of us was worried about actually being caught out--since Mel was cool with it--but instead, we wanted to protect our plan to fuck with our platinum-haired sister. So, we managed to drag ourselves to my flat in the middle of the night, not even bothering to put our clothes back on. I was so exhausted I must have slept through Emily waking up and her attempts to rouse me for breakfast.

I rarely missed breakfast, and right now, my stomach was practically banging its plate and fork in a riot at the outrage.

I dragged myself out of bed and showered with a cool spray. I had often opted for cold showers back home to conserve hot water and save money, even if it was winter. But here in Australia, the cool showers felt amazing. The nights were unusually warm for me--even though my sisters had explained that the worst of summer was already over--and the extra-curricular activities I shared with my lovers often left me wanting a refreshing rinse-off each morning. Or a dip in the pool. Today...I thought I'd do both.

I scrubbed myself clean, dried off, and pulled on a pair of shorts before stepping outside. The sun was high overhead, beating down on my bare skin like a hammer to an anvil, My skin was still slightly moist from the shower, and a cool breeze blew my way, causing goosebumps to race along my arms pleasantly.

Emily's voice drifted up from the backyard as I made my way down to the pool, along with some old rock track I'd heard a thousand times on the radio back home. I knew the band and song and immediately started singing along softly as my lover came into view.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Emily grinned, turning to face me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Next to you, who wouldn't," I winked and took a moment to take in her choice of outfit.

Emily's bikini top was a relatively modest black piece with white trim that covered her perky breasts and pushed them together, creating an enticing display of cleavage. She wore denim shorts that hugged her hips and rode low, hinting at the matching bikini bottom she wore beneath. Her long, wavy brown hair hung down to her lower back, and her skin seemed to almost glow with a soft sheen. I immediately started thinking about the night before and how amazing she felt in my arms.

I stood there for what must have been a full minute as I drank Emily in, and she knew it. She offered me a sweet smile, then bit her bottom lip before spinning away with a flick to her hips.

"Where's Mel? I asked, my eyes never breaking away from her ass as she worked.

"Right where I need to be," Mel said, striding through the back door with a stack of plates. "Need a hand with anything?"

I turned to Mel and was equally floored with her as I was with Emily. I would have thought I'd grown accustomed to sexy women wearing hardly anything around this house by now, but I wasn't. Mel's hair was loose today, flowing down her back to her tight ass like a snowy cloak of the finest silk. Mel was dressed in a scandalously tiny bikini of plain black. The straps of her bikini looked almost wider than the tiny rectangles that covered her small, pale nipples, and the minuscule patch of cloth between her legs would have been lucky to cover a single pubic hair--If she'd had any.

"Woah," I said, staring blatantly at Mel's near-naked body.

"I think we broke him," Mel said to Emily.

"I'm sure there's something we can do to fix him," Emily giggled, turning away from the food she had been preparing.

"Food first. I'm starving," Mel said, her eyes lingering on my bare chest as I ogled her body.

Emily had prepared a light lunch of burritos and tacos. The salads and meats were laid out neatly before us so we could make out own. I hadn't ever had a homemade burrito before, and it took three tries before Mel showed me how to roll one without the insides falling out.

"You want to make sure it's nice and tight," Mel said as she rolled my burrito.

Her words--as always--held a second meaning as she stood between me and the table. Her tight ass pressed hard against my crotch while I held onto her hips as I watched her demonstration.

"I get it now," I said softly into her ear as I pressed my cock harder against her. "Thanks for the hand."

I grabbed my plate of food and kissed Mel on the cheek before slipping away from my platinum-haired sibling. It was one of the toughest things I'd ever done, but Mel's barely audible groan of disappointment was worth it.

The twins and I sat around eating, talking, and laying out in the sun for most of the day. I'd spent a lot of time with Emily yesterday and planned to hang out with Mel more today, but the twins seemed content to lounge around the pool and swim. I had no objections what-so-ever, especially after Emily shimmied out of her shorts and dove into the pool.

It was like living in the Playboy mansion.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Emily said, climbing out of the pool.

"Need someone to scrub your back?" Mel asked, and I wasn't sure if she asked for herself or me.

"Tempting," Emily grinned. "But no, it's okay. You two enjoy yourselves."

I felt Emily's departure was more than just her desire to shower, and I didn't think Mel had anything to do with it. My wavy-haired lover was setting her sister up again.

And now it was my turn.

Mel had laid herself out on one of the pool chairs. The large, floppy hat and oversized black sunglasses gave her the look of a spoiled brat. The sun seemed to bounce off her porcelain skin that shimmered with the oils she meticulously applied to herself whenever Mel exposed herself to a lot of sun. It helped keep her skin as white as snow and softer than silk.

"I love it when you stare at my body," Mel said suddenly, and I realised I was staring openly.

"I can't help it," I smirked. "You're just too distracting."

"Says the hunk of a man with his shirt off in my vicinity," Mel pursed her lips.

"You could take yours off, too," I said, eyeing her barely concealed breasts.

Mel sat up and stripped her minuscule top from her body without hesitation, flinging it in my direction.

"That's better," Mel grinned.

The sound of the front door slamming echoed through the house and into the backyard. I panicked for a split second that someone would catch Mel topless, but then I saw Erica through the sliding glass door. She grinned at me, dropped her handbag on the kitchen counter, and strode through the open door.

"Did you all miss me?" Erica asked, beaming a huge smile as she stepped into my arms.

"Of course I did," I pulled Erica against me and kissed her deeply. I felt her hands run down my naked back as she urgently pulled me against her.

"Fucking hell, I missed your cock," Erica whispered into my ear. Her breath was hot and arousing, sending a fresh wave of blood to my already straining erection.

My dick throbbed and begged to be allowed inside her luscious body again. But Erica pulled away after our kiss and turned to Mel.

"I think you have the right idea, dear sister," Erica said, then pulled her top over her head. Erica was naked in less than ten seconds except for a cherry red string bikini bottom she had been wearing under her mini-skirt.

My cock pulsed angrily and threatened to tear a hole through my shorts.

Just then, the front door slammed once again. I expected to see Amanda coming through the kitchen as Erica had--and possibly chastise Erica and Mel for being topless--but I didn't see my eldest sister.

"I'm gonna murder him," Erica sighed, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"Not if I do it first," Mel frowned dangerously.

"I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume Craig's done something to piss Amanda off," I said, looking between Mel and Erica.

"Ding ding ding, you're a winner," Erica replied, smiling wide.

"What do I win," I chuckled.

"The chance to talk to Manda and make her feel better," Erica said.

"That doesn't sound like much of a prize," I sighed.

"It is for her if you keep your shirt off," Erica shrugged, barely hiding her smile.

"Even more so if you pull out your dick," Mel giggled in a way that made me think of Emily.

"I'm just a piece of meat to you ladies, aren't I?" I chucked.

"Damn right," Erica said, slapping me on the ass. "Now go cheer Manda up."

A few minutes later, I was standing outside Amanda's bedroom door, feeling more than a little anxious. I wasn't sure what was bothering the eldest of my sisters, but I took a wild guess that it had to do with Craig. They'd gone away together for the weekend, and she wasn't due back for another couple of hours. That mother fucker really needed to pull his head out of his ass.

I took a deep breath, knocked sharply on Amanda's door, and waited. Like last time, Amanda took a minute or so to answer the door.

"Hey, Nick," she said with a small smile. "What's up?"

I noticed how she held the door partially closed, her unkempt hair and the slightly heavy rise of her chest from exertion, and finally, how her nipples outlined on her white tank top. Unlike last time, I was switched on enough to understand what Amanda was getting up to, and I felt embarrassed for interrupting.

"Just came to see how you're doing," I smiled, noticing how Amanda's eyes flittered down to my chest almost as often as mine did to hers.

"Yeah, sorry for storming in like that," Amanda smiled. "It's been a long weekend, and I'm super tired."

"That's okay. I just wanted to offer a chat if you needed one," I said. "In case something is on your mind."

I would have killed to know what was running through Amanda's pretty little head as she studied me for a moment. She smiled finally and seemed to relax.

"Actually...I'd really like that," Amanda nodded. "Give me a minute to change, and I'll meet you in the living room."

"Sounds good," I grinned. "I should probably go put a shirt on."

Amanda held the door partially closed for a moment, almost as if in a trance. "Yeah...that would be best."

I estimated it would take Amanda at least fifteen minutes to get ready. I thought she looked incredible--as always--but I knew enough about women to know that they always took five times longer to get ready than was needed. They always seemed to see themselves in a worse light.

Erica and Mel were still outside when I exited the house, both still naked from the waist up. Their breasts begged for my attention, and I had to check my footing to ensure I didn't walk straight into the pool as I ogled their marvelous melons. Neither woman looked my way, but I could tell they had noticed me by their body language. Mel's hand rested on Erica's thigh, and Erica leaned in close as Mel spoke. Their faces were mere inches apart.

I knew they were fucking with me, but I couldn't help but wonder--and not for the first time--if there were any real attractions between the siblings.

I managed to get away without embarrassing myself in front of my sisters and made it to the solitude of my flat. Hanging around Erica and Mel was a recipe for trouble, a sexy recipe for trouble that would most likely steal away the rest of the day. Normally I would be down to clown with either or both of them, but Amanda was expecting me, and I suspected she wouldn't be too thrilled at being stood up so I could fool around with our sisters. Amanda had started coming around to the idea of my incestual relationships with her siblings, but I could tell it still made her uncomfortable.

Since I'd been swimming for most of the afternoon, I decided to jump in the shower to wash off the scent of sweat and chlorine. I scrubbed myself down quickly before drying and dressing in faded jeans and a band t-shirt. I briefly checked myself in the mirror as I tied my hair back. My beard had grown more since coming to Australia and was starting to look scraggly. I had always been clean-shaven back home, as it helped land and keep jobs, but now I had free time to grow a beard. I was starting to like the look. I just needed to find a barber to help maintain it.

I'm sure the girls would appreciate the effort.

Satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my phone and left my flat, heading down to the house, leaving my wallet and keys behind. I wasn't expecting to go anywhere, so I didn't even put any shoes on. The concrete was warm underfoot but not scorching as It had been when I first arrived. Apparently, that week had been one of the hottest of the entire year.

Emily had joined her sisters outside when I finished, sitting by the edge of the pool chatting with the others. Mel and Erica were still topless in the pool, but even their near-naked bodies couldn't take away the fresh arousal I felt for Emily. Her hair was still slick from her shower, and her shirt clung to her body where she hadn't completely dried her skin. She shot me a smile when she spotted me looking at her, then bit her bottom lip, but neither Emily, Mel, or Erica said a word or moved to intercept or distract me.