Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet that feels nice and warm," Mel said, leaving her lips parted just enough for me to see her wet, warm tongue.

Mel suddenly let go of my shaft and stepped away from the kitchen counter, leaving me with my pants down and cock out for anyone to see had they wandered into the kitchen. I knocked a fork onto the floor and knelt to collect it, pulling my jeans up and stuffing my angry erection away in the process. I knew Mel was messing with me, which didn't make me feel so bad about the night before.

I turned around just in time to see Amanda walk in from outside. Mel had curiously taken the seat next to her twin, which put her in between Craig and Emily. I didn't like that much at all since she was still so scantily clad. Craig's eyes wandered over her bare skin for a moment but returned to Erica's breasts like a deer in headlights.

Does this man have no self-control?

Amanda came into the kitchen and gave me a warm smile. "I'll help serve out the food."

"You don't have to," I said.

"Trying to tell me what I can and can't do now?" Amanda arched a perfect eyebrow.

"Just taking your lead," I winked.

Amanda grinned and shook her head; then her smile dropped as her eyes locked onto something behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Craig all but drooling over Erica's display of cleavage.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked Amanda.

"Yeah...let's eat," Amanda said, forcing a smile.

Amanda and I served up the food and took the remaining seats, and Mel's sly wink confirmed my suspicions about her choice of seating. I was currently situated between Erica and Amanda, with an erection that refused to go away.

Craig took up most of the conversation at the table, mostly just talking about music and his band. No one other than Amanda really engaged with him, but he didn't seem to care. Craig kept talking like he was the most important person in the room. I chimed in on occasion when the topic of bands and music came up, partly to make Amanda happy and partly because I was in a band with the guy. I should at least try to find some common ground.

Common ground that didn't involve nailing my eldest sister.

The other three had been strangely quiet for the entire meal. Mel hadn't even cracked any jokes toward Craig. She was texting away furiously on her phone most of the time and sharing pointed looks with Erica and Emily. Halfway through my meal, I realised all three of them were using their phones with varying degrees of secrecy.

"It's about you," Erica leaned close and whispered into my ear. "All good, of course."

I looked to Mel, seated across from me, and the white-haired vixen shot me a playful wink before her thumbs blurred out another message to one--or both--of her sisters.

"You three are nuts," I whispered back to Erica when Craig was distracted.

"Just wait for it," Erica said.

"For what?" I asked.

Erica nodded across the table to the twins. I glanced over to see Emily typing on her phone. She looked up, brushed her hair away from her face, and gave me a cheeky smile before pressing send on her phone. Mel's phone vibrated as she took a drink of water and casually picked it up like she had a dozen times so far at dinner.

Mel coughed, choking on the water for a second before she composed herself.

"Watch that gag reflex," Erica smirked.

Everyone chuckled at her joke, even Amanda. It wasn't often anyone got one-up on Mel since she was always so composed and usually the most intelligent person in the room at any given time. Mel's mind was as sharp and witty as she was beautiful and sexy. It's what I loved about her.

Mel glared at Erica silently, then her twin, before settling her intense eyes on me. My phone chimed in my pocket, which was odd since I only ever used it to contact the people in this room. I pulled it out to see I had a message from Emily.

"She knows ;)."

My phone chimed again with a message from Mel, and I glanced up to see her eyes still locked onto me. Had she even looked away long enough to type?

"Just you wait."

Mel didn't smile, not even once, during the remainder of dinner. She also didn't send a single text after the one to me. Mel just stared at me like she was seeing into my soul and tearing away every fibre of my being. I was beginning to think that fucking with her might have been a huge mistake, and I got the feeling that Mel held a grudge.

"I'll help clean up," I stood and started clearing the table.

"I won't stop you," Amanda smiled. "But I will help."

Mel's eyes followed me as I moved around the table in a creepy, sexy way that mixed a touch of fear into my arousal. Emily gave me a cheeky smile, and Erica gave me ass a squeeze as I passed her. Then, Emily and Erica made themselves scarce with half-hearted excuses of feeling tired or wanting to play music.

Craig hung around the kitchen and helped himself to a beer from the fridge, and Amanda and I cleaned up. Mel stayed in her seat, her eyes fixed on me, only dropping away to stare daggers at Craig when it was evident he wasn't leaving. I could see the rise of Mel's chest, signalling that she was either angry or extremely excited. I was going to assume it was a little of both.

"I'll be in my bunk," Mel said, suddenly standing and striding from the room without looking back.

"Mel is acting stranger than usual," Amanda said, a look of worry crossing her beautiful face.

"She's always been a bit tapped," Craig chuckled.

"That's not a very nice thing to say, Craig," Amanda chastised her boyfriend.

"Well, she is. I'm not surprised she is still single," Craig replied with a lazy grin. "She's hot and all but a complete nut."

My jaw tensed at Craig's insult. I didn't care if I was supposed to be in a band with this fucker, or if he was Amanda's boyfriend. I had promised her I would take her side, but I was not going to stand here and listen to him talk about one of my women that way.

Amanda's hand on my arm calmed me almost instantly. One moment I was ready to break Craig's jaw as my vision flashed red, but the soothing touch of Amanda's hand on my arm flooded through my body. My eldest sibling gave me a sad look, then turned to her boyfriend with a look that mimicked my own emotions.

"Get out," Amanda commanded in a cold, stern voice.

Craig looked shocked at Amanda's tone and actually had the decency for once to look ashamed. He stood and held his hands out apologetically before looking at me, then back to Amanda.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." he said.

"I know what you meant," Amanda cut him off. "Get out."

"You know I don't always think before I speak," Craig argued. "No filter and all."

"It'll be best if you go, Craig," I added, softening my voice a little to take the edge off.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll go," Craig nodded, giving Amanda an ashamed look. "I'm sorry."

Craig turned and left without another word, Amanda's eyes glued to his back the entire time. I half expected Craig to whip his phone out and start texting without a care in the world as he left, but I think even he had more decency than that. I was genuinely surprised at the show of emotion from him when Amanda got mad. Maybe there was more to the self-absorbed egomaniac than I thought.

"Fuck he makes me so mad sometimes," Amanda slammed her fist down on the kitchen counter. "Why does he have to be such a jerk."

"I think he realised he fucked up," I said, surprised at my half-hearted defence of Craig.

"I know he did," Amanda took a deep breath. "The problem is, he keeps doing shit like this and making it up to me later. You'd think he'd learn by now."

"I don't think Craig uses his brain very often," I replied.

Amanda laughed, then smiled. "No...no, he doesn't.

"So why are you with him?" I asked. "I'm genuinely curious."

"He can be sweet and caring," Amanda sighed. "Especially at the beginning and when we are alone. I know he acts like a bit of an alpha-male douche around his friends, but what guy doesn't?"

"I don't," I said matter-of-factly.

"How do I know?" Amanda smirked. "You don't have any friends."

"Ouch," I chuckled. "And here I thought you loved me."

"I'm your sister," Amanda patted my cheek. "I have to love you."

The tension in the air suddenly thickened, and it was like we were n the garage early. I was suddenly very aware of how close she stood to me, and the phantom feeling of her body against mine amplified the touch of her hand on my cheek. My eyes dropped to her full lips, slightly parted with a soft wetness to them that promised the heavens and more. My cock hadn't fully settled down from earlier and now strained against my jeans as if trying to reach out and grab Amanda to compensate for my hands being stationary.

"I should go," Amanda said finally. "Are you right to finish up?"

"Yeah, no worries," I nodded. "Are you going to be alright?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "Are you?"

"Always," I smiled.

"Goodnight," Amanda returned my smile as she backed away.

"Goodnight," I nodded.

I was positive Amanda was waiting for me to make a move on her, even if she wouldn't openly admit it. I knew with utmost certainty that this was the night I could have her entirely to myself. But still, I hesitated. She and Craig hadn't actually broken up. She'd just kicked him out for being a dick. I could easily take her in my arms, kiss her and spend the night in her room. It would be a memorable moment for both of us, but it might also cause unnecessary problems. I didn't want Amanda to regret our first night together. Craig was a jerk, but Amanda was clearly very loyal. I couldn't fault her for that, and I wouldn't put her in a situation she couldn't refuse.

I hadn't known my siblings for long, but at the same time, it felt like I'd known them for my entire life. I felt such a solid connection to them that I couldn't seem to remember what it was like without them. I definitely knew I could never go without them again. I loved each of them, and it was with that strong connection that I knew without a doubt that Amanda's willpower would crumble under any pressure.

I couldn't let myself take advantage of her like that.

I pondered on thoughts about Amanda as I finished up in the kitchen. I was so caught up in the work and my own head that I didn't hear my phone chime. I picked it up, unlocked the screen, and saw I had three new messages.

One from each of my sisters, bar Amanda.

I opened the oldest message first--from Erica.

"Have fun tonight, lover. I'll be thinking about you. Xoxo."

I absently started stroking myself as I thought about Erica. I read the message over a few times before closing my eyes and remembering our last night together. She was just upstairs in her room, and it started to sink in that I could be with this woman every day. I smiled and opened the following message from Emily while still stroking myself.

"OMG! I've never seen Mel like this before. I can't tell if she is mad or not. I'm a little bit scared. You should go play with her so she doesn't do something mean to me ;)."

I chuckled at Emily's text. I was definitely a little scared of the way Mel was looking at me. Well, scared and a little aroused at the same time. It was almost like her being outplayed had broken her brain a little. Like she couldn't fathom how her twin--who I must admit isn't the brightest bulb in the box--and her meathead half-brother was able to turn her little game around on her so well.

I thought about replying to Emily, but I wanted to check my last message first. It was from Mel.

"I'm coming for you."

The words sent a shiver down my spine. It was like a message someone received in a horror movie, right before some knife-wielding psycho showed up.

I listened out for footsteps, knowing that Mel had gone to her room. Occasional movement overhead told me the girls were in their rooms, but I didn't know enough about the house layout to know which room was above the kitchen. I turned to face where the stairs were, then followed an invisible line, up and down the hallway to where I stood. I suspected Amanda's room was right above the dining area, which meant I was standing more underneath Erica's. The twin's rooms were on the opposite side of the house, which meant I might not hear Mel coming.

I doubted the platinum-haired vixen would come down so soon after her revelation. Mel enjoyed theatrics and playing games, and she enjoyed showing up when least expected, usually wearing as revealing an outfit as possible to get a rise out of me. I made an educated guess that she would come to me in my flat later tonight or not at all and get me sometime tomorrow. She would have the equivalent of lady blue-balls, but she was also devious and patient.

I glanced at the stairs and smiled, knowing what I had to do.

Chapter 9

I crept up the stairs barefoot, careful not to alert anyone to my presence. It didn't matter if the others knew I was on my way to visit Mel--even Amanda--but I was enjoying the feeling of sneaking around and taking my women off guard. I was almost constantly surprised by what my sisters could and would do once they set their minds to it, and I'd spend most of my time here reacting to their advances. It was time to give a few surprises of my own.

Starting with the silver-haired minx.

I winced a little at every slight creak as I ascended the stairs. The silence of the house made each groan sound like a thunderous stampede of elephants. I hadn't remembered the stairs ever creaking this much at any other time and realised it must just be my imagination at the moment.

Although it felt like it'd taken half an hour, I made it to the top without incident and glanced down the hallway. I could immediately see Amanda and Erica's doors were closed, and the bathroom door was open beyond them. No light came from the bathroom, so I assumed the girls were all in their rooms. I slowly crept down the hall, the soft carpet silencing my footsteps. I heard music coming from Amanda's room, but it was faint--almost like it was coming from deep in her room. I stopped for a moment to listen and picked up the telltale sounds of a running shower.

My brain immediately conjured up images of Amanda in the shower. Her long, raven hair clinging to her porcelain skin as the steamy spray of her shower coated her naked flesh. I was hard in an instant and seriously considered testing my luck with the eldest of my siblings. I ultimately decided against it, especially since Amanda had respected my privacy the most out of my sisters, and I didn't want to invade hers. Even though I desperately wanted to see her birthday suit.

I shook my head and summoned enough willpower to push on. It would be way too creepy to try and spy on her and a breach of trust in our relationship. I also wanted to focus on Mel for the night.

Before turning the corner, I stalked my way by Erica's room and the main bathroom. Emily and Mel's bedrooms were side by side, but Emily's door was open enough to stream light into the hallway. I stopped at Emily's door and pushed it open gently.

Emily was lying on her stomach across her bed, wearing a large set of headphones, like ones you'd see in a music recording studio. I didn't even the faintest hum of music from them and guessed they were super expensive and high quality. She was dressed in a long charcoal T-shirt that had ridden up over her hips just enough to show she was wearing a small pair of cotton shorts that hugged her tight ass.

"Hey you," Emily smiled at me, removing her headphones.

"Just wanted to say goodnight," I smiled.

Emily rolled off her bed and crossed the room into my open arms. The bubbly brunette melted into my embrace as our lips met and tongues danced. I was still hard from thinking about Amanda in the shower, and Emily moaned as my dick pressed against her thigh.

"As much as I want you right now," Emily gasped in between kisses. "You really need to spend some time with Mel."

"I know," I said, kissing along her collarbone. "I just wanted to give you a goodnight kiss."

"Mmmmm," Emily moaned. "But your kisses always make me so horny."

"This isn't the kiss I was talking about," I whispered into her ear.

I felt Emily's body shudder under my touch as I pulled her T-shirt up and over her head, discarding the fabric to a forgotten corner of the room. Emily's breasts jutted out from her chest enticingly, her nipples already hard and begging for attention. I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her easily as I walked across us both across the room.

"You'll need to be quiet," I whispered.

Emily nodded, bit her bottom lip, and then gasped as I tossed her down onto her bed. She giggled as she bounced on the springy mattress and playfully tried to scoot away from me, but I was quick and had a firm grip. I took hold of her ankles and pulled her towards me. I ran my hands down her smooth legs, hooked my fingers under the waistband of her shorts, and all but ripped from off her body. As I'd suspected, Emily hadn't worn any underwear.

My eyes locked with Emily's as I ran my hands up and down her long legs. Emily bit her bottom lip so hard I thought she might draw blood. "You make me feel so sexy."

"It's because you are," I replied, kissing along her thigh.

"God, I need you so bad," Emily whined. "But it would be unfair to Mel."

"You know there's enough of me to go around," I winked.

"Oh, I know how much of you there is," Emily smiled. "But it's not the same, and you know it. Mel deserves all of you to herself as I have had."

Emily was right, after all. She was being thoughtful of her sister, even at the expense of herself. If I left now to see Mel, I'd be leaving Emily in a rough state. She would have to try and sleep through her high state of arousal, knowing full well I was next door fucking her twin sister into a stupor. I honestly hadn't meant to come here and start something with my brunette lover. But I was going to finish her.

"Keep quiet," I said, in a far more commanding tone than I intended.

Emily looked about to protest, but her words cut off as I spread her legs open. I hooked my arms under her thighs and angled her hips so her knees pressed against her shoulders. Emily's bare vagina glistened seductively as I lowered my face between her thighs. Her scent was intoxicating and arousing, causing my dick to throb and pre-cum to ooze from the tip of my penis.

I kissed along the inside of Emily's soft, supple thighs, drawing moans of pleasure and torment from her beautiful lips. Emily urged me on without speaking, keeping her groans of pleasure to a low hum. She let out a sharp gasp at the first touch of my tongue. I licked up one side of her slick folds--pointedly avoiding her clit--and down the other side. Emily's hips gyrated against my face, but I was in total control and could tease her as I wished.

A whining moan escaped Emily's lips as she tried to urge her pelvis closer to my face. It was too much fun playing with her this way, but I didn't want to waste the entire night here. After a few minutes more of teasing, I took a deep breath and dove in.

I pressed my face between Emily's legs and relished in the warmth and wetness of her vagina. I plunged my tongue deep into her sex and swirled it for a few seconds before withdrawing and planting a kiss on her sensitive nub. Emily's clit was easy to find and even easier to stimulate. No more than a few minutes had passed since I started my attack on Emily's nether regions, and already she was biting into a small pillow to stifle her sounds of pleasure.

I double my effort on Emily's pussy and clit, to try and break her resolve. I released my hold on her thighs and ran my hands up her smooth stomach to cup her perky breasts. Emily arched her back and pressed her chest into my hands simultaneously as she clamped her thighs around my head. I felt her entire body tense, then shudder.