Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped at Emily's pussy without pause as she rode her climax, not even stopping when I felt her hand on my head as she tried to half-heartedly push me away.

"Fuck!" Emily let out a loud moan as the pillow fell away. "Nick!"

I didn't know whether her calling my name was out of pleasure or a warning to me. Emily had always been extremely wet whenever we'd had sex and fooled around--often making a mess of my bed--but I had never experienced this from her.

Emily's pussy gushed and sprayed a clear, sweet liquid that I was all too familiar with. My initial reaction was to pull away as soon as it happened--I'd experienced this kind of thing before--but I wasn't fast enough, taking a direct hit in the chest and soaking my T-shirt.

The angle of Emily's hips and how I performed oral on my beautiful sister meant that the stream of her female ejaculation went straight up and ended up splashing her naked body more than anything.

"I'm so sorry," Emily moaned, her legs still held back as her pussy gushed a small stream of juices down her ass and onto the bed. Her stomach quivered from the intensity of her orgasm, and her chest heaved from excitement, adrenaline, and exertion.

I sat back and stroked my cock through my shorts as I admired Emily's slick, naked body as she tried to recover from the mind-shattering orgasm I'd just given her.

"You do not need to apologise for that, ever," I leaned over Emily and gave her a lingering kiss.

Emily kissed me back, sliding her tongue into my mouth without a care in the world that her juices were all over my face. I ran a hand up her slick stomach, over the swell of her breasts, and cupped her cheek.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," Emily smiled lazily.

"Get some sleep," I whispered, kissing her on the cheek.

"Thank you," Emily smiled, her eyes already drooping closed.

I kissed her forehead softly and tucked the naked brunette into bed before leaving her room. No more than fifteen minutes had passed since I entered, but I was leaving with a raging erection and a wet T-shirt. I pulled the garment off and tossed it onto the pile of clothes by Emily's bedroom door. Mel wouldn't mind if I came to her room shirtless anyway. The scent from her twin might still linger, but I had a feeling that would only entice Mel even more.

Soft snores greeted my ears as I pulled Emily's door closed behind me. Emily slept like a corpse, so there wasn't much chance she'd wake up to any sounds coming from Mel's room tonight, especially after my visit.

I turned to Mel's bedroom door, and unlike her sister's, it was closed tight.

My anxiety about entering someone's room uninvited kicked in, and I was suddenly second-guessing myself. What if Mel was actually mad at me? What if she tossed me out and made a scene about it? What if I ruined all my chances with her by making this one mistake?

I shook my head to dispel my worries. There was no way Mel would get mad at me for coming to her in the night. None of my siblings seemed to understand personal space when it came to bedrooms in this house, especially when it came to mine.

I pushed my anxiety deep down and focused on the woman behind the door. We'd played our erotica game of cat and mouse long enough, only receiving sexual gratification that one time. I thought about that moment plenty. The feel of her slim, slender body against mine. The touch of her hands on my erection and the heat emanating from her slick entrance. We'd shared a powerful orgasm that day, but most of all, it had opened me up to accepting these remarkable women as my lovers.

Even though both women were insanely beautiful, I'd struggled with Jen and Sarah to reach climax. I'd fucked them both relentlessly without sign of my own orgasm. It was my own sisters that I needed.

And I knew they needed me just as badly.

I grasped the door handle to Mel's room and flung the door inward quickly, surprising my anxiety with a 'ripping the band-aid off' approach. My heart hammered in my chest as I crossed the threshold into a hue and glow of purples, pinks, and blues. My eyes went straight to Mel's computer desk across the room, but she wasn't seated in the chair. The computer was thankfully powered down. I didn't want to cause any trouble with her streaming by bursting into her room shirtless.

"Nick?"

Mel was standing by the closet, one of the mirrored sliding doors open to display my hiding spot from the previous night amidst her clothing. Mel was completely naked except for a pair of black and red, thigh-high wool socks. Her long white hair reflected the changing lights of her room and hung freely over her shoulders and down her chest, obscuring her perky breasts. She looked surprised to see me and fidgeted with a pair of black and red panties she held in her hands, no doubt wanting to pair them with her socks. I must have caught her mid-preparation for coming to see me.

I crossed the room with two long strides and picked Mel up. My hands found purchase on her small, tight ass, and I lifted her easily. Mel let out a small gasp as I lifted her, but she responded by wrapping her slender legs around my waist and looping her arms behind my neck. The panties in her hand were discarded to the floor, forgotten and of no use.

Our lips met a brief moment before our tongues joined the fray. Mel was aggressive, more aggressive than she'd ever been before. We fought for control with our tongues as much as our bodies. My fingers gripped the smooth skin of her taut ass as I pulled her into me. Mel pressed her naked chest and entire body against my bare torso. I could feel the cool steel of her nipple rings as her small, perky breasts mashed into my chest.

I hadn't even noticed that I was crossing the room slowly with Mel in my arms. I just felt my shins bump against her bed. Our kiss broke for only a moment, and I took the initiative. I hurled Mel onto her bed, where she landed softly amidst her thick duvet and mass of pillows. Her hair had blown away from her chest mid-flight, splaying across the cushions Mel now reclined on, almost as if she'd planned the whole thing herself.

I let my eyes roam over her naked body and decided that even though her socks were sexy as fuck, I needed her naked. I needed to feel every part of her body like I had that first time, only this time, I was going to fill her up until she couldn't hold anymore. I needed to.

Mel moved quicker than I had expected. She was sitting on the edge of her bed in a flash, and my jeans were around my ankles. My cock sprang free, and Mel wasted no time wrapping her lips around the tip like it was a treasured treat. She moaned in ecstasy, closing her eyes momentarily before opening them to lock with mine. Her winged eyeliner had been applied to perfection, and her smokey eye shadow gave her a sultry, sexy look to her large, emerald eyes. Mel had definitely been coming to see me tonight, and I was almost disappointed in myself for ruining what she may have planned.

I stood there, transfixed for what must have been fifteen minutes as Mel made slow, sensual love to my erection. She kissed the tip, swirling her tongue around the glans before licking down the shaft and running her tongue up and down my inner thigh.

Mel was extremely detailed and thorough in her pursuit to please me orally.

"Holy fuck, that feels good," I moaned, running my hand through her long, silvery hair. "I need to be inside you."

"Then come and get me."

I gasped at the sudden loss as Mel scooted away from me. A mischievous grin spread across her face as she shimmied up the bed on her back, her emerald eyes locked onto mine. I pulled off my jeans that had pooled around my ankles, dove onto the bed after her, and grabbed one ankle in my hand, pulling the petite blonde towards me. Mel giggled and opened her legs to accept me.

I slid between her thighs eagerly, feeling her thighs close around my hips as our lips met once again. Our bodies pressed together tightly, but I carefully rested most of my weight on my elbow. I must have doubled Mel's weight and then some. We sank into her overly soft duvet, and I took a moment to enjoy the feel of her small hands resting on my shoulders and her thighs pressing against my hips.

I looked into Mel's eyes and studied her for a moment. A pleasant smile was fixed to her darkened lips.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, studying every inch and feature of her face.

"Why thank you," Mel smiled, her cheeks reddening. "That was very sweet."

Mel kissed me, but it wasn't the frantic kiss we'd shared moments before or many times since I'd arrived home. It was a soft, sensual kiss that made my heart beat faster. It was a kiss that I would never have associated with the platinum-haired vixen at first, but now it felt perfect.

It felt right.

I shifted my weight, and Mel must have sensed what I wanted. I felt her arm slide between us and her slender hand around my shaft. I shifted my hips, and Mel moved hers as she guided the tip of my penis toward her waiting entrance. I could feel the warmth emanating from her sex. I pressed the tip of my erection against her slick folds and was about to sink deep into Mel.

"I'm a virgin," Mel said softly.

I paused just in time and smiled at her. "Then I'll go slow."

Mel smiled, then kissed me deeply. "Thank you."

Mel had spent a lot of time tormenting me since I'd arrived here from England. We'd come close to becoming lovers on many occasions and often lied in her pursuit of having fun. But I knew she wasn't toying with me now. I didn't know how I knew, but I had no doubt.

Slowly, I slid my cock into her already-drenched pussy. Mel let out a series of moans and gasps that paired with lip biting and pleased smiles that showed how close she and Emily were related.

"Holy fuck, I should have done this earlier," Mel moaned, her legs shaking and her nails digging painfully into my shoulders.

"I'm not even all the way in," I smiled proudly.

"Let me see," Mel said, pushing at my chest.

I chuckled and pushed myself up so that I was kneeling between her legs. Mel sat up and leaned forward to gaze at where half of my cock was hiding inside her tight pussy. I slowly started sliding out of her, and we shared a moan as we both watched my erection slide out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck" Mel groaned as her legs started shaking.

"Already?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Fuck you," Mel gasped. "You try having that monster inside you."

"Pass," I chuckled.

I alternated between sliding halfway into Mel and slowly withdrawing as my silver-haired sibling went through a series of shaking orgasms that occupied her mind so much that she didn't seem to care when I pulled her high-high socks off. I loved the look of them on her, but I wanted to feel her smooth skin, and as I suspected, her toes curled every time she climaxed.

"How many is that so far?" I asked as I kissed along her legs.

"Shut up," Mel said, sounding a little embarrassed. "It's my first time."

"I'm just wondering how you're going to handle the entire thing," I said in an overly confident tone.

"Well, maybe I don't need it," Mel said, sticking her tongue out. "Maybe I'm all done and rea--"

I cut Mel off with a kiss that I used to distract her as I thrust deeper into her pussy. She was tight but incredibly wet, and I felt the entire length of my shaft sink into her velvety tunnel. Mel gasped and clutched at my body tighter.

"Did that hurt?" I asked quickly, worried I'd gone too far.

"Little bit," Mel said. "But it feels so fucking good."

It felt like Mel's pussy gripped every inch of my cock with a pulsating vice. I had a feeling Mel would be tighter than her sisters just because of her size difference, but I hadn't expected her to drop the V-bomb on me as she did. It made sense since she was still relatively young, but her actions and views toward sex were quite the opposite of that of her twin. Mel had no qualms about being naked in front of me and playing around, while Emily had been nervous at first.

The twins were definitely unique in their own ways, but I was starting to see similarities more often as I grew to love them both. Especially the goofy grin plastered across Mel's beautiful face as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her tight tunnel.

"Oh fuck...It feels like...like you're everywhere inside me," Mel managed to gasp through moans of pleasure.

"I am," I chuckled as I bottomed out inside her pussy with a grunt of pleasure.

"Not...not like that...idiot," Mel panted.

"I know exactly what you mean," I whispered into her ear.

Mel's body shuddered at my words, and a squeal of pleasure escaped her lips as I suddenly upped the tempo. I'd kept the pace relatively gentle, keeping my thrusts long and slow to prolong the feeling of sliding in and out of Mel's tight pussy and give the petite woman some time to adjust to my size. But my balls were starting to ache, and I needed to claim her as I had the others.

I leaned over Mel and circled my arms around her body, cradling her close to my chest as my cock pistoned into her pussy like a well-lubricated machine engine. Mel repeatedly cursed into my ear with no real structure to her phrases. Her legs were spread wide, and her hips angled expertly to give me full access to her body.

"Holy fuck, I love you!" Mel all but screamed as another climax ripped through her petite body. Her thighs clamped down hard around my waist. Mel buried her face into my neck, biting down hard as she screamed in ecstasy. The pain from her bite was lessened by her nails' scraping at my back and shoulders.

Then it was all over for me.

Without thinking, I let out a primal growl as my climax ripped from my groin and surged into Mel's shaking frame. I hilted myself balls deep inside her quivering pussy as my balls deposited a figurative boatload of cum into her pussy. My cock pulsed and throbbed uncontrollably as it spewed the contents of my balls into yet another of my sisters.

My orgasm must have lasted nearly a full minute. I could feel the warmth of my seed surrounding my cock as it was forced out of Mel's pussy from the sheer volume.

"Fuck..." Mel breathed heavily.

"Fuck indeed," I chuckled, lifting my weight off her body.

"Why didn't we do this on day one?" Mel asked, trying to catch her breath.

"Maybe because we didn't know each other, and we're brother and sister," I laughed. "It's not exactly the normal thing to do."

"Fuck normal," Mel grinned. "Normal doesn't feel that fucking good."

"Agreed," I kissed the platinum-haired beauty.

We made out for a few minutes with my cock still buried inside Mel. I shifted my hips from time to time, generating small moans and gasps from Mel each time, but neither of us made a move to start round two.

"Mmmmm, I could get used to this," Mel said once our make-out session paused.

"I bet you wished you hadn't made that promise to Emily," I smirked, slowly sliding my cock from her sopping pussy.

"Maybe a little," Mel replied, letting out a soft whimper as my cock left her. "But I'm happy with how things turned out."

Together, we let out a soft moan when my cock slipped free. I was still hard enough to screw nails, and my dick was slick with the combined juices from Mel and me. Small spurts of cum were still oozing from the tip of my penis.

"Fucking yum," Mel said.

Without warning, the petite blonde shoved me onto my back and stretched out on her stomach between my legs. My cock bobbed side-to-side before Mel. Her eyes locked into the tip as she swayed in time with its motions as if hypnotized. Mel ran her open mouth along the length of my erection. Up and down, as if searching for something.

"Fuck you smell good," Mel whispered, inhaling deeply.

"That's mostly you," I chuckled.

"Fuck WE smell good," Mel replied, then sucked the tip of my cock between her lips.

"You're an odd one," I laughed.

Mel cleaned my cock thoroughly for the next ten minutes, leaving not a single inch of skin around my groin and pelvis untouched. She Gave my balls extra attention with a massage that had my cock throbbing by the end, and I wondered if she was attempting Erica's special technique. I had to assume the girls spoke bout me in that manner.

Maybe I could get the two of them together and have Erica share some secrets.

"Oops. I'm starting to drip," Mel said suddenly, then jumped out of bed. "Back in a minute."

I watched as Mel shuffled to the bedroom door, flung it open, and strode into the hallway without a care. While she was gone, I tried to clean up as best I could. The duvet we'd been fucking on had some wet patches from Mel and myself, but it wouldn't be the first time I'd slept on a bed with sex stains since moving here. I straightened the bed out and pulled the covers back before climbing in. The weather was still uncomfortably warm, but I noticed Mel had her air conditioner set to 18 degrees. I hadn't noticed in the heat of the moment, but I was starting to feel chilly.

"Hey, you."

I turned to see Mel standing in the doorway, watching me. She looked to have cleaned herself up and removed her make-up while she was gone. Mel was an incredible beauty--much like the rest of her sisters--even without her expertly applied makeup skills. Her emerald green eyes sparkled with an insane intelligence and hunger, and her smile never failed to make my heart race.

Not to mention she was stark naked still.

"Mind if I stay the night?" I asked, nodding to her bed.

"Just try to leave," Mel smirked. " I dare you."

I opened my arms to the petite blonde, and she ran across the room into my embrace. We hugged and kissed for a few moments before sliding under the covers together. I was automatically thankful for the air conditioner as we huddled under the blankets.

"I know you're still hard," Mel said as she snuggled into my arms. "But I'm a little tender at the moment."

"It's okay," I kissed the top of her head. "I'm tired anyway. Let's get some sleep."

"You're the best," Mel said sleepily.

Chapter 10

The buzzing of an alarm jolted me awake the following morning. I raised my head and cracked one eye groggily, and glanced around. It took a few seconds for my brain to register where I was before the memories of my night with Mel returned.

Mel's room was quite dark, so I couldn't tell what time it was. Her thick curtains were drawn closed, blocking most of the morning sun. My platinum-haired lover lay snuggled up beside me, seemingly oblivious to the alarm clock as it tried to wake the dead.

Then I remembered it was a school day, and I had work.

"Mel, wake up," I said, rocking her gently.

"Fuck no," Mel groaned in displeasure, burying her face into a fluffy rainbow-shaped pillow.

"Come on, lazy butt," I added, rolling her onto her back and pinning her arms above her head. "We've got to get ready."

Mel's eyes fluttered open, and she gave me a scowl that quickly melted away as her eyes drifted up and down my bare chest. We were both still completely naked, and there was no way Mel hadn't felt my morning wood pressing against her leg.

"I have a counteroffer," Mel replied, not bothering to struggle against my grip. "We fuck work and school off and just fuck."

"Tempting," I leaned close and whispered into her ear. "But I'm still the new guy."

"Keep that up, and you definitely won't be leaving my room. Especially after the shit you and Em pulled," Mel squirmed her hips, rubbing my erection with her thigh.

I chuckled at the thought of Emily's messages last night. "Em was a little terrified of you last night."

"So she should be," Mel smirked. "But I'm sure hearing us last night was punishment enough for my dear sister."

"Welllll..."I said, drawing the word out. "Emily sleeps like the dead, and I may have visited her before you last night."