Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear these girls had a super secret way of communicating.

With more willpower than I thought possible, I left the sunny backyard and bouncy, wet boobs for the interior of the main house. I had been out by the pool all day and was glad to be dry and warm, but who knows what would have happened if I'd stayed in the water, especially with Erica. She really was a bad influence on her sisters.

For now, I put my sexy sister-lovers from my mind and focused on Amanda. She seemed to be having a tough time of late, and I wanted to ensure she was alright and, if not, try to cheer her up. It didn't matter that we weren't intimate or romantic. I wanted to be there for her.

And it had nothing to do with the fact that she made my heart skip a beat with each smile. Or that the feel of her lips against mine still haunted me. Nope, none of that had any effect on my feelings for her whatsoever.

At least, that's what I kept telling myself.

I checked the living room first but didn't find Amanda. Next, I checked her room just in case she was still getting ready, but I found her bedroom door open and no sign of Amanda anywhere.

I was beginning to worry about Amanda. What if she'd just left without telling anyone? Why would she do that? I hadn't known these women for all that long, but I had a good feeling for their characters, and I knew without a doubt that Amanda wouldn't up and leave without saying anything to anyone. I was sure...but I decided to check if her car was gone. Just in case I was wrong.

After leaving Amanda's room and descending the stairs, I headed for the front door, but a sound from the garage caught my attention. The garage had been heavily soundproofed and used as a rehearsal space, but it was impossible to completely block out musical instruments' noise. I listened carefully and picked out the distinct sound of an acoustic guitar. The soundproofing heavily muffled the notes to the point I could barely make out a tune, but it was there. I stood there for a long moment, debating whether or not to disturb her. It was clear that playing the guitar was a painful memory for her because of our father.

I took a deep breath--then another--before gently opening the garage door. Amanda had wanted to talk, so she must have expected me to find her here.

Amanda was sitting across from the garage door on an old two-seater couch of grey fabric. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail as she cradled the same acoustic guitar I played with Emily yesterday. Amanda's fingers moved gracefully along the fretboard as she played. The fingers of her right hand plucked at the strings elegantly with a flamenco style of playing that only the best guitarists I knew could manage with any skill.

And Amanda wasn't making any mistakes.

I closed the door and stood silent as she played, a mixture of awe and not wanting to disturb her moment. Emily had always said Amanda was a great guitar player, and I believed her, but I was expecting high-speed shredding and sweep-picking. What she played now made everything else look like child's play. I'd have bet my left nut that Amanda was classicly trained.

"Hey," Amanda said, finally looking up from the guitar.

'That was incredible," I said, taking a step closer to her.

"I was so rusty," Amanda smiled softly. "I made so many mistakes."

"If that's what you call rusty, I'm gonna quit right now," I chuckled.

That drew a broad smile from Amanda, and I felt my heart stop for just a second as I took her in. Her eyes were smokey from her makeup and partially smudged, and it looked like she had been crying, but she carefully cleaned up any streaks. I was so fucking in love with this woman that it hurt not to have her.

"Are you still free to talk?" Amanda asked.

"Always," I smiled.

Amanda patted the cushion beside her and leaned the guitar against the side of the couch. I sat beside my eldest sister and quickly realised the couch was only just wide enough for two people. I was much broader across the shoulders than Amanda and took up much of her space as I did mine. I guessed the couch worked better when two of my sisters sat side-by-side, but Amanda didn't seem to mind being so close to me. She even leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

The silence stretched for about fifteen minutes, but it was far from awkward. I tried to commit the scent of her shampoo to memory and the feel of her warm body pressed against my side. It felt so natural that I didn't even think about it when I put my arm around Amanda. It was only when my hand rested on her hip that I thought I may have gone too far. But Amanda only nuzzled deeper into me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"So, what do you need to talk about?" I asked finally.

"You know who," Amanda said quietly.

"I do...and I'm on your side," I said with little hesitation.

"Why can't more guys be like you," Amanda said, then sat up quickly. "I'm so sorry. That was a bitchy thing to say."

"It's okay. You can't help it that ordinary men can't stack up against me," I chuckled, then jokingly flexed my right bicep.

Amanda rolled her eyes but couldn't stop smiling." Aren't you supposed to be the oldest?"

"Guys mature slower than girls," I winked.

"Clearly," Amanda shoved me playfully.

"Is you-know-who the reason you came in here to play guitar?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Partially," Amanda answered. "Playing always reminds me of Dad, and I wanted to forget about everything else for a little while."

"You're very talented," I said finally. "If what I saw was you without practice, then I can confidently say you'd smoke me in a guitar battle."

"You're not too shabby yourself," Amanda smiled so brightly that her eyes seemed to sparkle. "But yeah...I could smoke you."

"No wonder Craig doesn't want you playing guitar," I laughed.

"You said you would be on my side when it came to him," Amanda cut me off.

"I never said I'd defend his shoddy guitar playing," I smirked.

"Fine," Amanda barely suppressed a smile. "But only between us. I don't need you giving the others any ideas."

"So...are you alright?" I asked, and immediately face palmed myself internally for asking something so obvious.

Amanda sighed, staring down at her hands. "Not really. I haven't been for a while."

"Talk to me, Goose," I nudged Amanda's shoulder with mine.

"That was Dad's favourite movie," Amanda smiled.

"Not surprising. It is a fantastic movie, after all," I said. "But stop trying to change the subject. I need you to give me a reason not to ruin Craig's pretty face for upsetting you."

"He isn't THAT pretty," Amanda sighed.

"He's prettier than most girls I've met," I laughed.

"Probably looks at himself in the mirror more," Amanda smirked.

"How come you're allowed to make fun of him, but I can't?" I asked with mock outrage.

"Because I said so," Amanda stuck her tongue out.

"I thought the youngest got spoiled," I laughed.

"I am not spoiled!" Amanda laughed, shoving me once again.

I shoved her back lightly, and then Amanda was on top of me, laughing as she playfully smacked at my chest. I instinctively moved my hands to her sides, finding her ticklish spots without even trying. Amanda squealed ad thrashed as she tried to pull away.

"No! Nick!" Amanda giggled, trying to pull my hands away from her ticklish sides. "Stop! I'll fucking kill you."

"Tickle tickle," I grinned, continuing my assault. I wrapped my left arm around Amanda's waist and held her against me as the fingers of my right hand trailed up and down her ribs.

"I swear I'll kill you!" Amanda laughed almost hysterically.

I paused for a moment, letting Amanda catch her breath. It was then that the position of our bodies sank in. Amanda had straddled my waist, my crotch pressed against hers, and I could almost taste the swell of her generous breasts that hovered a mere inch from my face. I felt my cock swell with blood as my mind caught up with my body.

"Do you yield?" I asked, hoping to gloss over any embarrassment by acting normal.

"Never," Amanda replied, scrunching up her nose in a cute way.

The door to the garage swung open suddenly, causing Amanda to all but leap from my lap. I had slid down on the couch, leaving nowhere for her to sit, so she ended up planting her perfect ass on my feet. I instantly wondered how it would feel if she'd landed on the other end of the couch, which didn't help with my erection.

Mel stood in the doorway, wearing a short black top that left her stomach bare and her minuscule bikini bottoms.

"Normally, I wouldn't interrupt you two. Especially when I'm sure you were about to fuck," Mel said casually. "But your useless piece of flesh attached to a penis is here."

Amanda gave me a quick look before standing up and straightening her clothes. Her top had ridden up, showing her milky white flesh that promised to be softer than cream and more delicious than sin.

"Don't be a bitch, Mel," Amanda replied with less conviction than she usually did when defending Craig.

"But it's who I am, dearest sister," Mel smiled sweetly.

"You're lucky I love you," Amanda shook her head, smiling.

"I know," Mel said. "And don't worry, I'll keep Nick all warmed up for you."

"Not while we have company!" Amanda said sharply in a hushed tone as if she worried Craig was just outside.

"You're too easy," Mel grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Besides, Craig is so busy ogling Erica's tits that Nick could fuck us both right here, door open, and he probably wouldn't even notice. I'd be happy to prove it if you don't believe me."

"You're terrible," Amanda said, barely hiding a smile.

"I know," Mel smirked.

Chapter 8

Craig was indeed fixated on Erica's tits when Amanda, Mel, and I emerged from the house. Erica had at least donned a top since I'd last seen her, but it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Her heavy breasts bobbed from side to side pleasantly every time she shifted in her seat. I wasn't overly thrilled by Craig's staring, but it was more for Amanda's sake than any jealousy. Anyone could look at Erica, but I'd be inside her later tonight, not them.

Mel left my side and took a seat with her twin at the large outdoor table. Emily looked cute, wearing one of my shirts with her wavy hair tied up in a messy ponytail. It didn't look suspicious or out of place since Emily often wore overly large, men's style t-shirts. Besides, Craig wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, even when there wasn't a set of military-grade distractions in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" Amanda asked, folding her arms under her breasts.

"Hey babe," Craig said, tearing his eyes away from Erica, and he at least had the decency to face her.

"What do you want?" Amanda asked, sighing heavily.

"Can we have some privacy?" Craig asked, glancing around at the small audience.

"We had plenty of privacy. But that wasn't good enough at the time," Amanda snapped.

I made an internal 'Oh snap.' At Amanda's response, and saw a look of approval on Erica's face and an amused smile on Mel's lips. Amanda had never stood up to Craig in my presence, and the reaction from our sisters made me believe they hadn't seen it very often--if at all.

"Come on, babe," Craig actually pleaded. "Just hear me out. I want to make it up to you."

Amanda stood silent and still as stone for what felt like an hour but was no more than a dozen seconds. Her shoulders relaxed, and she ran her fingers through her thick, raven hair. I noticed the gesture as something I often did when I was nervous or worried.

"Fine. Let's go for a drive," Amanda said finally, then turned to me. "Can you help Emily sort dinner? I shouldn't be too long."

"No problem," I nodded, keeping my expression calm.

"Let's go," Amanda said to Craig, not sounding too enthusiastic.

Emily, Erica, Mel, and I waited silently as Amanda left the house with Craig. The blonde, pretty boy never glanced back as he walked out. But Amanda shot me a look before the front door closed behind her, and she looked confused.

"I thought she was going to do it," Erica said.

"If Craig hadn't shown up, she probably would have," Mel replied.

"Wait...what?" Erica asked.

"Amanda was all but bent over and begging our dear brother to rail her," Mel grinned.

"Hardly," I shook my head. "You just caught us in a precarious position."

"That's why she looked so flustered," Erica smiled. "But no, I was talking about her dumping Craig. I've never seen Manda stand up to him like that."

"I know," Emily jumped into the conversation. "I was so hoping this was the night."

"I know what you mean. I really want to see the look on his stupid face," Mel agreed.

"Come on, girls. Let's butt out of Amanda's love life," I said. "She's a big girl and can make her own decisions."

"Nick, my dearest brother," Mel smiled sweetly. "You, of all people, should be rooting for her to break up with that overinflated ego. We all know that if Amanda weren't tied down with that waste of oxygen, she'd have shared your bed the first night you arrived."

"I don't think so," I said, but then I remembered the party and how Amanda had been the first to kiss me. It wasn't the first night, but it was close enough.

"I love you, Nick. But it took me a few days to understand my feelings and really love you," Emily said. "I found you attractive, but it wasn't until we spent time together that I fell for you. Amanda didn't need that."

"Same," Erica nodded. "At first, I just wanted to fuck you. You're so sexy, and the thought of having sex with my brother was so wrong it turned me on. But I could tell Amanda was smitten with you before she even picked you up from the airport."

"You intrigued me at first," Mel added. "I thought you were handsome, and you are an obviously wonderful person. You make each of my sisters happy, which means more to me than anything. I love you too. I really do. But it wasn't instantaneous. Not like Manda."

"Well..." I said, thinking about their words. "You girls certainly know how to make a guy feel special."

"Of course we do. We are amazing after all," Mel smiled. "Now, who's down for an orgy?"

Everyone laughed, including Mel, but I couldn't help but wonder if she was being serious or not. She still assumed Emily, and I hadn't slept together, so I guessed she was joking. But then again, I never knew what was going on in her pretty little head.

I started preparing dinner with the assistance of my sisters and was a little surprised at how eager Erica was to help out. My busty lover needed directions in almost everything, but she never lost her smile as she worked. I decided to keep dinner simple with a tasty chicken and pasta dish my mother always made. It was cheap, filling, and tasted great--and more importantly--I wanted to make sure Mel and Amanda were able to eat it.

"If you can't eat the chicken, I can make you something else," I said to Mel. She had been silent during the course of preparing dinner, but I just wanted to make sure.

"Chicken will be fine. Thank you for the offer, though," Mel smiled sweetly.

"Just trying to be helpful," I grinned.

"Then maybe you should give me some more meat for dessert," Mel said, stepping close and slipping her thigh between my legs to press against my crotch. "I'll always have enough room for that."

My cock bounced to life instantly at the closeness of her body. Mel was so much shorter than me that I was almost grinding against her hips, forcing the petite girl to stand on her toes as she leaned into me. I could easily pick her up--bend her over the kitchen counter--and have my way with her right here. I doubted that either Emily or Erica would mind in the slightest. But there was the issue of Amanda coming home soon, and she may or may not have Craig with her when she did.

Mel probably believed she was still fucking with me. As far as she knew, I hadn't had sex since the morning Erica left, so she would assume I was blue-balling. Instead, I had pumped her twin full of my seed more times than I could remember since last night. I was horny--no denying that--but I had a release.

She hadn't.

"As hot as this would be," Erica said, looking from Mel to me and back again. "We need to get dinner ready before our dear sister and her dead-weight return."

"Do you think Manda will bring him back?" Emily asked as she stirred the pasta.

"Amanda doesn't make the best choices...so yeah, she probably will," Erica rolled her eyes and sighed.

The front door opened on queue as if we were in some shitty nineties sitcom. Craig's voice rang through the house like a gunshot, destroying the wholesome and horny mood that had settled over the kitchen. Amanda really needed to get rid of this guy.

Craig strolled into the kitchen as if he owned the house, his eyes giving Erica a quick once over before turning to me.

"Hey, man. You keen for our show coming up?" Craig asked as if he hadn't just ogled my sister's body in front of me.

"Yeah, it should be a good one. I'm looking forward to playing some more," I nodded, letting his wandering eyes slide for now.

"We'll have a few more rehearsal sessions before the gig, so we'll be fine," Craig said, then glanced around the kitchen. "What's for dinner?"

Amanda followed Craig into the kitchen late enough that she wouldn't have seen her boyfriend's eyes wandering all over her younger sister. She gave me a pleasant smile before looping her arm through Craig's and leading him over to the dining table and away from her sister's disapproving glares.

"I cannot believe I am about to serve this cretin a meal," Mel said, her cute nose scrunched up in a look of distaste.

"Can you try to be civil towards Craig for me?" I asked, flashing what I hoped was my most charming smile.

"I'll do anything for you...Big brother," Mel said, placing a hand on my crotch to emphasise her words.

My back was to the dining room, effectively shielding Mel from view. My petite sibling used her tactical positioning to full advantage as she stroked my ever-hardening cock. I leaned back against the kitchen counter and spread my legs a touch. Mel took my sign of acceptance and stepped closer, deftly unbuttoning my jeans and lowering my fly before sliding her hand inside. I gasped softly as her fingers found my shaft and instinctively glanced over my shoulder, afraid that Craig or Amanda might notice.

Amanda held her phone to her ear as she stepped through the sliding door to the backyard, and Craig's eyes were fixated on Erica once more as she took a seat at the dining table opposite the blonde man. Erica leaned forward to speak to Emily--seated on the other side of where Amanda had been--framing her impressive breasts. My second eldest sister tucked her red-streaked fringe behind her ear, giving me a subtle wink. I glanced at Emily and saw a barely suppressed, mischievous smile creeping across her lips.

These girls were good.

"We always look out for one another," Mel said as if reading my mind.

"I can see that," I smiled at the beautiful, silver-haired vixen stroking my cock.

My jeans slipped down, pooling around my knees as Mel pumped my shaft with her left hand. Then she trailed her fingers up and down my stomach with her right hand. Her hands were incredibly soft, and her porcelain skin contrasted heavily against my darker complexion. I was far from a bronze-tanned model--living in England my whole life made that all but impossible--but a decade of outdoor manual labour jobs had helped rid myself of the standard pale English complexion.

"Fuck you have a nice cock," Mel said quietly, sounding as if she were mesmerised by my erection.

I opened my mouth to speak but closed it immediately as Mel's right hand joined in on my shaft. Mel pursed her lips, then opened her mouth slowly, sliding her tongue out. A stream of saliva ran down her tongue and over her bottom lip before falling away to land expertly on the tip of my penis. My body shuddered as Mel's hands worked her saliva into my cock with twisting up and down motions. Mel let another three drops of saliva leave her mouth, never breaking eye contact with me.