Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ate my twin sister out, then came and made love to me?" Mel asked with a straight face.

Yeah," I replied, suddenly feeling uneasy about my choices last night.

Mel's stare was blank and uncomfortable. I wasn't sure what to say, so I said nothing and hoped she was fucking with me. I hadn't thought of the possibility that she would be mad about last night. Nothing ever seemed to bother Mel, especially when it came to sex.

"Let me up," Mel said flatly.

I released my grip on my wrists and knelt on the bed. Mel swung her slender legs over the edge of her bed, hopped to her feet, and crossed the room to her dressing table. I admired the shape of her body. Her lean figure didn't hold as many assets as her sisters did, but what she had was perfectly proportioned to her more petite body. Her breasts were more than a handful for her tiny hands, her hips protruded nicely, and her ass was round and firm.

She was just small.

Mel gave her hair a quick brush before tying it into a high ponytail. I saw her glance in my direction a few times, using her mirror, but she didn't speak. It felt like I was getting the silent, angry treatment I saw yesterday when she found out about Emily and me.

I opened my mouth to ask what was wrong--even though I knew--but Mel was on the move. She crossed the room to the door and flung it open, striding out into the hallway without a stitch of clothing. I moved to cover myself more but then remembered Mel's room was at the end of the hallway, so no one would be passing her door.

Less than a minute passed, and I guessed it was time to get ready for work. I started searching the room for my clothes, then remembered my shirt had been soiled from my time with Emily last night. I found my jeans and was about to pull them on when Mel strode back into the room.

"Mel--"

Mel cut me off with a look that meant silence, then grabbed my right hand with her left and pulled me toward the door. I was still naked and worried about walking around the upstairs of the house in my birthday suit, but I guessed that it didn't matter that much since three-quarters of the women living in this house had seen me naked more than once.

I let my petite lover lead me passed Emily's open door and down the hall to the bathroom. The entrance to the shared bathroom was closed, and I could hear the shower running. Amanda's and Erica's bedroom doors were closed, but there was nothing to stop either of the sisters from exiting their room and getting an eyeful of Mel and myself.

Erica wouldn't mind. But Amanda might.

Without stopping, Mel pushed the bathroom door opened and pulled me inside. The room was steam from the hot shower, further obscuring the frosted glass shower cubicle.

Mel released my hand as she approached the shower and flung the door open without hesitation. As I suspected, Emily was showering and must have been caught up in her own little world.

The sexy brunette jumped at the sudden intrusion. Soap-suds covered her breasts and dripped down her naked body. Her long, wavy hair was loose and soaked, clinging to her skin and looking like an artist's random strokes across a flawless canvas.

Mel crossed the threshold into the shower and pulled her twin into a passionate embrace. Their lips met as the spray from the shower drenched the pair of them. Emily struggled for a split second while her brain raced to catch up with the shock of her twin's actions. Then the brunette dove into the act with enthusiasm.

"I think we broke him," Emily said.

My eyes were fixated on the naked bodies of my twin siblings--Emily's soft curves against Mel's lean, porcelain figure. The spray of the shower drenched both girls, creating a seductive shimmer that spread across their naked bodies. I was so distracted that I hadn't even noticed the duo looking my way.

"You coming?" Mel asked with a raised eyebrow. "Or do I have to finish Em off on my own?"

I crossed the bathroom in record time. The shower cubicle wasn't huge, but the girls weren't very big, and I had no problem being as close to them as I was. The twins shifted around to give me space under the shower head, and I sighed in pleasure as the steaming hot water pelted my skin. There wasn't much better than a nice hot shower in the morning.

Especially one with two sexy women.

Mel pulled me into a deep kiss first. Our tongues danced as her slender fingers trailed up and down my stomach, teasingly avoiding my bobbing erection. I felt Emily's hands on my hips and her breasts pressed against my back as she kissed along my shoulder. She, too, avoided touching my cock.

Almost as if they'd rehearsed it.

When the platinum-haired vixen dropped to her knees, Emily took Mel's spot without a word. Emily's lips were soft and welcoming, but I couldn't help but break our make-out session when I felt Mel's warm tongue glide along the length of my shaft.

"You're all good with this?" I asked Emily, nodding to her sister, who was currently lapping at my penis like a lollipop.

"Sure," Emily shrugged, then grinned. "It'll be fun."

I pulled her hard against my body and kissed her, but Mel--once again--distracted me by taking half of my length down the throat in one smooth motion. I fought back a groan of pleasure as I kissed down Emily's neck, her collarbone, and her perky breasts. Emily let out small, cute gasps as my lips met her nipples. As my hands roamed her body, I sucked and toyed with the small, erect nubs. I grabbed her hips, squeezed her ass, and ran my hands over every inch of her body while Mel pleasured my cock.

Emily's moans had helped distract me so well that I hadn't even noticed the absence of Mel's mouth around my cock, not until Emily let out a sharp gasp of pleasure, followed by a long moan.

Mel's right hand was still firmly grasping my shaft, but she'd moved to plant her face between her twin's legs. The slender blonde wasn't messing around as she pressed the entirety of her face into Emily's sex. I marvelled for a moment at her multi-taking skills as she jerked me off with a steady rhythm and pleasured her sister with her mouth.

"Oh, Nick!" Emily leaned her head back, pushing her chest out. I took this moment to latch onto one of her breasts, and I licked and nipped at her nipple as I groped her other breast with my free hand.

My attention was once more taken away from my beautiful brunette sister as I felt my cock engulfed in something warm and wet once again. I glanced down to see Mel had inhaled my cock, and was now pressing her nose to my pelvis as her tongue lapped at my balls.

"Holy fuck!"I groaned.

Emily seemed to recover quickly. I felt her body press into my side as her right hand ran across my chest and down my stomach, finally resting on Mel's head affectionately. The platinum-blonde slid my cock from her throat until only the tip remained. Then she swirled her tongue around my glans as her hands massaged my balls.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum soon," I groaned.

"Not yet," Mel said, releasing the tip of my cock with a wet smacking sound. "Em, my dear sister. Turn around and place your hands against the wall."

Emily bit her bottom lip and bounced as she spun around, placing her forearms against the tiled wall and presenting her perfect ass to me with a wiggle of her hips.

Mel sucked the tip of my cock for a minute more, then shifted to bury her face between Emily's legs from behind. Emily yelped but didn't move, aside from wiggling her hips and pushing back against her twin's face.

"There you go, stud," Mel said, climbing to her feet and delivering a hard slap to Emily's rear. "Get in there."

I moved forward and gra[sed Emily's hips. We had been here before, and I was eager to feel Emily again. I lined the tip of my cock to Emily's entrance and slipped inside without resistance. Emily was impossibly wet from Mel's oral attentions, and I knew things were about to get a lot messier. Thankfully we were in the shower. Mel's hand on my hips slowed me as I was about to start pumping into her twin.

"Just the tip when your cum, okay?" Mel said, leaning her entire body against mine.

"Ahh, sure," I nodded hesitantly.

I had no idea if I would remember that in the middle of the moment. It would be like trying to get me to pull out. There wasn't a thousand horses that could pull me the other way when I was balls-deep in one of my sisters and about to cum. But I'd try for Mel.

I started pumping hard into Emily, conscious about the time of the morning. We all had to get to school and work, so I didn't want to make anyone late. Plus, Mel had done a great job warming the two of us up. I knew Emily's tells, and I could tell she was close to an orgasm.

I raced on with long, hard thrusts. I slid out of her pussy nearly all the way before barrelling back into her with a loud, wet smack that echoed her yelps of pleasure. Mel repeated encouraging phrases as she caressed my and Emily's body, not seeming bothered by the lack of attention directed her way.

"I'm cumming!" Emily all but shouted a few minutes later.

"Just the tip," Mel reminded me, then began massaging my balls.

I wasn't ready to cum yet, so I pulled out enough to leave just the tip inside of Emily. Her pussy quaked and quivered, clenching down on the tip of my cock with such force that, mixed with Mel's fingers massaging my scrotum, caused a torrent of cum to burst forth in a surprise orgasm that made my legs shake.

I gripped Emily's hips hard as my body tensed and my seed flooded into her pulsating tunnel. I let out a loud growl of pleasure as I held back from hilting myself deep into my brunette lover. Mel wanted this for a reason, and I held out for her with every ounce of willpower.

That wasn't to say my climax wasn't anything but spectacular. I felt every spasm, quiver, and pulse of Emily's tunnel as she orgasmed on my cock. Mel continued to massage my balls, but it wasn't until I opened my eyes that I saw the petite blonde on her knees between Emily and me. One hand massaged my balls while the other rubbed her twin's sensitive clit.

"Is it all out yet?" Mel asked, her lust-filled eyes locking onto mine.

"I think so," I nodded and slipped my penis from Emily's pussy.

Mel wasted no time as she latched herself onto her twin's sex. She greedily lapped at my seed which overflowed from Emily's pussy and ran down her thighs and over Mel's chin. The site was insanely erotic, and I found myself still hard and began stroking myself as I watched.

"What are you doing, Mel?" Emily asked through a moan.

"Sharing," Mel giggled, then sunk her tongue deep into Emily's tunnel.

The site was so erotic that I found myself reaching a second orgasm, just stroking my cock as I watched. Emily was still leaning against the tiled wall with her legs spread as Mel knelt behind her, treating her twin like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

I stepped close to Mel and gripped her ponytail in one hand as I continued to pleasure myself with the other. Then I turned Mel to face me just in time to release a second, smaller load of cum onto her face. My silver-haired lover squealed at first but then opened her mouth and took me willingly.

I pumped the remainder of my cum into Mel's mouth but noticed I'd made quite a mess across her face. Then I realised that Mel could have done that to herself with the way she gorged herself on Emily's vagina.

"Share?" Emily asked, plopping down beside her twin.

Mel grinned, and the twins shared a long kiss as they shared my cum between them. Which did nothing to help my still-hard dick settle down. I decided that two orgasms in one morning was enough, and I just enjoyed the show as my twin lovers helped clean one another with kisses and licks.

"Mondays aren't so bad after all," Mel kissed Emily on the cheek, then me.

"Don't you need to cum?" I asked, pulling the petite blonde into my arms.

"I'm still a little tender," Mel grinned. "But I'll hold you to that orgasm for later."

"As many as you want," I smiled.

"Me too?" Emily asked, stepping into the embrace.

I kissed the cute brunette and wrapped an arm around each of them. It felt great holding their naked bodies against mine. I had no idea I'd be sharing this moment with two of my siblings at once, let alone the twins. It was every guy's dream.

But it wasn't just having sex with two beautiful women simultaneously--even twins--that put me in such an elated mood. It was the looks on their faces when they shared a kiss or caught the other looking at them. There was genuine love here, which may not have existed before I showed up and sowed the seeds of incest. Some would say I was a bad influence, but I preferred to think of my influence as good if I meant seeing these two as happy as they were.

"I love you both," I said, kissing Emily, then Mel.

"We love you too," the twins said in unison.

We helped each other dry, then dispersed so we could prepare for the day ahead. The girls and I would all get a lift to the university with Amanda since Erica rarely rose before midday.

I needed to get dressed at my flat since I only had a soiled T-shirt and a pair of jeans in the main house. I wrapped a towel tightly around my waist and decided to make a break for it while the twins got ready. Mel often took longer than the rest of her sisters combined to prepare, so I wasn't in any great rush.

Erica and Amanda's doors were still closed, so I assumed they were both in bed. It was only 7 am, after all.

The stairs creaked under my steps as I all but bounced down them. I was relaxed and refreshed after my night and morning with the twins, and there wasn't a single thing that could bring me down.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen without hesitation--expecting the room to be empty--and jumped when I saw her. Amanda stood with her back to me as she fished around inside the fridge for some unknown food I couldn't pretend to care about. It was her ass that had my entire focus. So perfect and round, and pointed straight at me.

"Good mor--" Amanda straightened and turned to face me.

It was evident that Amanda hadn't expected me. Her mouth dropped open, and her eyes went wide. I'd have bet my last ten dollars that she'd come straight from bed with her tiny white crop top and black panties that failed miserably at concealing her museum-worthy behind. The press of her nipples and the bounce of her breasts also told me she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Nick...I ah...do you want something to eat?" Amanda stammered out, seemingly as distracted by me as I was by her.

"No thanks," I shook my head. "I need to go and get ready for work."

Somehow I sounded confident and sure of myself. It may have been because I'd spent the night with Mel or because I just had a three-way with the twins in the shower. Or it could have been a combined result of sleeping with three beautiful women. Whatever it was, I liked it.

"Are you sure?" Amanda asked, taking a step closer.

I was actually quite hungry, but I was only wearing a towel, and I could already feel my cock pulsing to life in her presence. The others would be down shortly too, and I wanted to avoid any awkward moments for Amanda's sake.

"How about we do lunch instead?" I smiled. "Just the two of us?"

"Really?" Amanda smiled.

"Really," I nodded. "Anywhere you want."

Amanda's grin split her face, and she bounded over to me in a very Emily-like manner. She threw her arms around my neck, and I circled her slim waist, pulling the raven-haired beauty into me. I should have been worried about our near-naked bodies and how my cock was trying to rip the towel away in frustration to get at this goddess. But I didn't care anymore.

Our hug lasted far longer than a sibling-on-sibling embrace should have, but Amanda and I had established a long time ago that we weren't just siblings. I let my hands rest on her hips as hers rested on my shoulders. Our eyes met--and at that moment--she could have been completely naked, and I wouldn't have been able to look away from her gorgeous blue eyes and dazzling smile.

Footsteps from above made us glance upwards, and a frown flashed across Amanda's face for a split second. I guessed she was probably wondering who I'd spent the night with since I had obviously come from upstairs. The frown vanished as quickly as it had appeared, though.

"Pick me up around 12?" I asked.

Amanda nodded, then kissed me on the cheek. "It's a date."

I was still rubbing at the spot where Amanda had kissed me as I got ready for work. I could feel the memory of her lips against my skin, and my body craved more. She was like a drug, and I couldn't get enough. Each time I had a taste, it amplified the pure sexual desire and love I felt for the woman.

My cock was still hard enough to drill holes, and I contemplated stopping by Erica's bedroom before heading to work. She'd be asleep still, but I knew my buxom lover would be down to clown. Or maybe I could get Emily or Mel alone at school. I never expected to have so many possibilities for sexual relief and gratification in my life, especially with so many gorgeous women that didn't mind sharing me.

I thought about Amanda--and how happy she looked this morning--and nodded as I made up my mind.

"Craig doesn't deserve you. But I do."