Lust on the High Seas Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
440 Followers

"Where are we going? I thought you wanted to go to my cabin?"

"I do, but I want to pick up a friend first."

"What friend?" She looked puzzled.

"I want to introduce you to a boy I met the other day." The smile fell from her face and she backed away. "What's wrong?" I asked, as the 'ding' from the lift signalled that we had reached the pool and games deck.

"I'm not very good with boys," she confided, apparently quite concerned.

"We don't have to meet him," I told her, sympathetically, "but I did 'sort-of' promise him something nice one day."

"Why don't you see him on your own then?" she asked, looking hurt.

"I really wanted to see you," I told her, smiling, "anyway, I thought you might like to meet him. He's quite dishy, in a shy sort of way... Besides, I don't have anywhere to go with him."

She still looked apprehensive. "What's the problem? You don't have to do anything."

"I thought it would be just the two of us," she said, seeming quietly reluctant.

"It still can be if you want it to be," I told her. "What's the problem Shreeya? Do you not like boys at all?" I asked, sympathetically.

"Oh no, it's not that," she replied.

"What then?"

"Well... Boys don't seem to like me," she confided.

"I think you'll find Danny is a bit different. I think he's a virgin," I added, with a giggle.

"What makes you say that?"

"He told me so... well, as good as," I smiled.

"That doesn't mean he'll like me," she countered.

"OK, let's go and meet him. If you don't like him, or if you think he doesn't like you, we'll just make some excuse and we'll leave."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I don't want to spoil your fun."

"Look..." I told her, pulling her into an alcove, away from prying cameras, "I came here to find you," I told her, sliding my arms around her neck. "If you don't want to have fun with a boy, that's fine with me. We can just go now."

I could almost see the thoughts rolling around in that grey matter behind her eyes. 'Shall I? Shan't I? Which to choose?' Eventually she smiled and said, "Oh, fuck it. Let's see what happens."

"Atta girl," I said, giving her a hug. "Like I said, if it doesn't look like it's going well, we can make an excuse and split."

She smiled and brushed her hair back by dragging her fingers through her hair. "Don't you have a brush?"

She rummaged in her bag and brought out a fold-away brush, passing it to me, and I brushed her hair through for a few minutes. I do so love to brush a girlfriend's hair. There's something so - bonding, about it. Shreeya's hair was about shoulder length, but it wasn't straight like most Asian girls. It was beautifully wavy, and it shone in the sunlight, almost glistening as the reflected sun from the sparkling water caught it.

"There. You look adorable. How could any guy in his right mind resist you?" I asked.

"Let's find out," she smiled, cautiously.

There was a big sign that read 'Game Zone' over the entrance to the arcade and I could see Shreeya's face cringing as we descended into the midst of the unholy din.

"How can you stand all this row?" she asked, half shouting.

"What?" I replied.

"How do you stand the row?" she asked again.

"What?" I repeated. This time she noticed the smirk on my face.

"Oh... You!" she squealed, pushing me roughly, and we were both laughing.

The two younger lads had spotted us coming in, and began nudging one another, much to Shreeya's displeasure.

"Oh no! It's not one of them, is it?" she asked, looking dreadfully worried.

"Oh my God No!" I laughed. "See the big guy over there?" I nodded toward the back of Danny's head as he dipped and dodged light-induced punches while his eyes were transfixed to his Beat-em-up game.

"Ooohh!" she exclaimed. "He is a big lad, isn't he."

"Looks that way, but I can't be sure. We'll have to check," I replied with a wry grin, and we both giggled. "You go that side and I'll go this. If we just stand either side of him and watch him play the game, as soon as he spots us it will distract him and his man will go down."

"I don't care about that," she smiled. "Will 'he' go down, is what I want to know," she laughed.

"Well, let's find out, shall we?"

We moved up behind him and parted, standing one on his either side. I was counting the seconds until his man got knocked down. I got to about four before I heard that 'Aaaghh' sound.

"Hello Danny," I said softly, looking up into his eyes. "Remember me?" I asked as the smile spread across his face. "I see you do. I brought a friend with me. I hope you don't mind."

He turned the other way to look at Shreeya, also smiling up at him. She was quite a bit taller than me, but still a good six inches shorter than he was. He smiled at her too. "Hello," he greeted her. "I'm Danny," he said.

"Hi. I'm Shreeya," she said so softly that her voice was almost inaudible beneath the din of the arcade. I watched her face as she gazed up at him, and she looked as if she might melt in his arms.

"You didn't mind me bringing a friend, did you?" I asked.

"No. Not at all," he replied, without taking his eyes off her.

"Did we spoil your game?" I asked. He didn't reply. He just kept staring down into Shreeya's smiling eyes.

"I said, I hope we didn't spoil your game."

"What? Oh. Oh no, it's fine. I was almost finished anyway." I had an idea I'd heard him say that once before. He was lying last time too. I looked at the console and it looked to me as if he still had four of his five lives left, but I wouldn't contradict him.

"It's a bit noisy in here," I said. "Could we go outside to talk?"

"What? Oh. Yes, of course."

We stepped outside into the slight warmth of the late morning sun, the other two lads keeping a watchful eye on us to see what was going down. It was just beginning to feel bearably mild as the sun rose somewhere close to the highest point that it was likely to reach on that day.

"I wondered if you had managed to find anywhere for us to go?" I asked.

He looked at the two of us, uncertainly. "We could maybe go to my cabin for an hour," he replied, a little nervously.

"I don't think that will be long enough," I told him.

"Why not?"

I gave him a pathetic look. "Not for what I have in mind," I said, giving him a sly smile, and Shreeya giggled.

"I thought it was just going to be us two," he replied, looking nervous again.

"Funny. That's what she said," I sniggered.

"Why don't we all go back to my cabin?" Shreeya asked. "We can stay there all afternoon," she smiled. Danny looked unsure, which only prompted the other two boys to start making fun from afar.

"Look Lads," I said, turning to face them. "When you're old enough, maybe you'll be able to do what were going to be doing all afternoon." The laughter stopped and their chins fell in unison, at least for a minute.

Shreeya reached for Danny's hand. "Don't worry," she said softly, looking up into his eyes. "It will be good. You'll see." Clearly she was smitten, and I was glad in a way. Although I wanted to find out what it would be like with him, I was still concerned about Seiko, and if these two were to hit it off, it might make it easier for me to leave them and go back to Georgia, to find out how her negotiations were going.

"Come on you two," I teased. "Let's go and get the others," I said, loud enough for the two younger lads to hear clearly.

"Others?" They both echoed.

"Oh. Didn't I mention? I thought we might collect Dina and Preeti on the way," I smiled. "You don't mind looking after four of us, do you?" I added to Danny.

"Why can't we come too?" one of the younger lads asked.

"Look," I said, as kindly as I could. "I know you're probably old enough back home in England, but the sorry truth is, this ship is governed by US law, and their laws are quite clear. No sexual relationships under the age of eighteen."

"But he..." the one the lads began.

"Uh! Uh!" I interrupted. "Not another word. I'm sorry lads but you just can't come," I told them, shaking my head solemnly. "That's all there is to it."

Danny looked quite proud as the pair of us walked him away, both linked arm-in-arm with him.

"Did you mean that?" he asked afterwards.

"Mean what?"

"What you said earlier. About four of you?"

"No, of course not," I laughed. "There's only me and Shreeya..." He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, until I added, "for today," and I laughed again. "You probably won't be meeting Dina and Preeti until tomorrow at the earliest," I smiled up at him. He looked stunned.

We negotiated the lifts and corridors until we arrived at Shreeya's cabin and she opened the door, stepping inside as she tugged on my hand to pull me in behind her. I in turn, tugged on Danny's hand, but he resisted.

"What's wrong?" I asked, genuinely concerned. "You're not going to back out now, surely."

"I'm not sure about this," he admitted, his voice faltering, sounding unusually cracked, and his hand was shaking.

"There's nothing to worry about," I told him soothingly.

"You say that... but... I've..."

"Never done this before?" I asked.

"I've never done anything like this before," he admitted.

I took his hands in mine. "I know," I told him softly.

"You know?"

"Come inside and we'll talk about it. Let's not stand out here in the corridor," I smiled.

He stayed put.

Shreeya smiled at him, sympathetically. "I've never done it before either," she told him.

"What?"

"It's true," she told him. "Come inside and I'll explain."

We took a hand each, which was no mean feat given the narrow size of the doorway, and we brought him into the cabin. We sat him down on the single chair in front of the dressing table, and Shreeya and I sat together on the bed.

"I've only been with a couple of guys before," I told him.

"And I've never been with a guy at all," Shreeya revealed.

"But..."

"Yes?" I asked.

"You... You both seem so... experienced," he reasoned.

"Maybe with each other, or with other girls," I told him, "but not with men."

His face went red and he looked uncomfortable. "Does that bother you? ... that we both like other girls?" I asked.

"Well... no. Not 'bother'... Not exactly."

"What then?" Shreeya asked, kindly.

"I'm not sure," he said, but I had the feeling he 'was' sure. Very sure.

"Watch," I told him, and tell me if you find this arousing. I turned toward Shreeya and placed my fingertips against her cheek, turning her face toward mine. "Watch," I repeated as my lips touched hers softly.

I could see him moving awkwardly in his seat as our kiss became more intense. Her hand slipped around my waist and mine reached up to cup her generous breast through the turquoise silk dress that she wore, in full view of our guest.

We broke from our kiss and I turned to face him, leaving poor Shreeya wanting for a moment, as I observed a significant lump growing in his pants.

"I have an idea what 'Not exactly' means," I told him.

"What does it mean?" He asked, tentatively.

"It means," I said softly, adding the words, "it excites you," in a loud whisper.

"It's OK," I smiled. "You can put your hand down there and 'adjust' things if you want to," I told him. He just sat there. "Or would you like one of us to do it for you?" I asked.

He didn't respond, so I said simply, "Shreeya!"

She smiled and stood, slowly walking toward him.

"No! No!" I'll do it he hurriedly conceded.

"Ohhh," she pouted, disappointed.

"Did it turn you on?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," he smiled.

"Would you like a proper show?" Shreeya asked him.

"What do you mean... a 'proper' show?"

"Come over here and sit on the bed while we show you what girls like to do."

She took his hand and pulled him from his chair, leading him toward the bed as she slid an arm around his waist.

"Hey!" I complained. "And just what do you think you're doing?" I asked her, smirking.

"Stealing your boyfriend," she replied with a smile.

I put my hands on my hips and let out an indignant "Huh!" but seeing the look of anticipation on his face I added, "Oh, go on then."

She sat him on the bed and stood before him. I imagined she was contemplating pushing him onto his back and spreading her legs astride him, but she hesitated.

"Don't you think we should teach him to kiss first?" I asked.

She looked at me, then at him. "No, I don't think so," she told me, speaking about him as if he wasn't even there. "I think he'll probably pick it up as he goes along."

She turned to me and slid her arms across my shoulders, wrapping them around my neck as she pulled me in close. I too, wrapped my arms around her waist, and we kissed, long and slow for him.

"I hope you're paying attention, I told him. There will be a practical test on this afterwards."

"Who with?" he asked, sliding a hand down inside his pants to re-adjust again.

"Both of us," Shreeya giggled.

"Both at once," I whispered, talking to him but still looking at her.

We kissed again, showing him our tongues as they entwined together. I reached up to fondle, then squeeze her firm, full breast, letting him watch as her hand reached down the side of my body, sliding back up my thigh and pulling the short skirt up with it. Her arm gripped around my lower back, pulling my groin in to hers, as her hand reached down between my thighs, and I let out a soft moan for her, as her tongue probed deep into my mouth.

From the corner of my eye I could see Danny's hand on his crotch. "Uh, Uh. No Danny. Sorry baby. You can't do that."

Shreeya looked across and tutted. "Don't do that Danny," she told him. "Can't waste it baby."

He obediently put his hands by his sides as the pair of us climbed onto the bed beside him. "Why don't we try to help relieve the pressure for you?" Shreeya suggested. She looked at me, each of us knowing what the other was thinking.

While I unfastened his belt, she unbuttoned his fly. "It's unusual for a man to have button up fly, don't you think?" she asked.

"How would I know?" I laughed.

"They're from Next," he said. "I can't seem to find any smart looking jeans with a zip fly," he told us. I just shrugged.

Shreeya's eyes almost popped looking at the size of the bulge, as I pulled his jeans and trainers off. "What if you're in a hurry?" she asked.

"I guess you just wet your pants," he laughed.

"I didn't mean that sort of hurry," she said quietly, but he didn't seem to grasp the implication.

Having relieved the immediate pressure, we both sat back and admired the magnitude of his growing problem. Shreeya smiled and said simply, "Looks like it." I nodded in agreement.

"Looks like what?" he asked.

"Oh... we were just speculating about something earlier."

"About what?"

"It's not important," I told him.

"But it is just what we were hoping for," she added, smiling mysteriously, and we both got up off the bed.

"Hey! Where are you going?" he asked.

"To finish the show?" I explained, by way of the obvious answer to an unnecessary question.

"Oh," he groaned, sounding quite disappointed.

"Don't you want a show then?" I asked him, standing before him with my arms raised.

"Well..." he didn't finish. Shreeya wrapped her arms around me and began playing with my loose breasts through the thin material of my blouse. I leaned back into her arms and rested my head back on her shoulder as she kissed my neck, her palms rubbing my breasts, then squeezing them as the fingertips reached into the small gaps between the buttons. Soon she was unfastening the buttons, pulling the blouse open as her hands fondled my bare flesh.

Poor Danny was beside himself with desire. His erection lifted the material of his boxers, stretching the elasticated waistband, the tip just peeping out of the top as Shreeya used her formidable skills on my body to torment him. Soon my breasts were completely free and in plain view as Shreeya's arms held me, one hand groping and kneading them roughly as she twisted my head to the side, forcing kiss after kiss on my willing mouth.

I felt so sorry for poor Danny, having to just lie there and watch us, clearly too obedient to even stimulate himself, although it seemed that just the sight of us together was possibly stimulus enough.

I turned my back on him to face Shreeya, and wrapped my arms around her as she supported me, leaning me back in her arms and letting my blouse fall silently from my shoulders to the floor behind me. Unseen by Danny, I reached up behind her back for the zip on her dress, and pulled it slowly downward. As she held me, the shoulders fell loose and I eased the dress away from her, relaxing my hold around her to let it slip down. I could see the excitement on her face as she studied Danny's reaction to the sight of her beautiful full, dark tanned breasts, still tethered within the bra - but not for long.

She stepped out of the dress, leaning over to pick it up and toss it to one side, and as she did so the full impact of her voluptuous figure was revealed to our delighted guest on the bed. It seemed to me that, although I had managed to excite him at our first meeting, Danny was probably more of a 'big bust' man, clearly having a preference for something a bit more – chunky? The poor lad's eyes were almost popping.

Shreeya had noticed this too, and was only too happy for me to move around behind her to allow the excitable young man to admire her shapely figure without impairing his view. From behind her, I guided her hands to clasp on top of her head, and proceeded to caress all over her body, my own frail shape being almost completely obscured by hers, so all he could see was my forearms and the hands exploring her arms, her neck, her shoulders, her tethered breasts, her sides, and her tummy, up and down all over her, and making her moan with delight as I did so.

My hands vanished behind her for a moment, and as evidence of my next task became apparent, Danny's hand must have moved down to grasp his discontented manhood. "No, No," Shreeya's voice softly scolded. "You mustn't do that," she said. "Don't want to waste it baby."

"Oh... Please?" he begged. "I have to do something."

"All in good time," she soothed, as the bra fell loose, allowing her magnificent breasts to fall below the under-strap which, with nothing to hold it in place, now slipped forward. I reached around her tummy again, up and under the ineffectual garment, lifting the breasts as I pushed the bra out of the way, squeezing and kneading them, and pinching the nipples, for no other reason than to entertain our lone audience. I peeked around beneath her raised arm to see the poor lad, solitary and tormented as his unbelieving eyes took in the awesome sight before him.

I took hold of the loose bra and raised the front up and over her head, hooking it behind her neck as my hands resumed their attention to molesting her voluptuous form, teasing him with her. Not content with that, I reached down with my right hand, slipping it under the waistband of her turquoise silk panties. Her knees parted for me and we let him watch as my hand curled around beneath her, inserting two fingers into the warm wetness.

She leaned back and began to moan louder, and it was much as I could do to hold her up. Danny was clearly enjoying the show, and as I reached deep inside her she turned to grab me, kissing my mouth and my face urgently.

"Do you think it might be about time we showed Danny what we brought him here for?" I asked.

She didn't look too happy about abandoning out current activity, but we separated, and as she removed the redundant bra, tossed it into a corner and climbed up onto the bed beside him, I sucked her sweet juice from my fingers and watched.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
440 Followers