Lust on the High Seas Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers

After the show I happened to bump into Dina and Preeti on their way out of the theatre. "Hi guys," I greeted them.

"Hello," they replied, almost in chorus. "Have you seen Shreeya?" Preeti asked.

"Last time I 'saw' her, she was on her back, but I did hear 'from' her at about 5pm. It sounded as if she was doing some sort of exercises." They didn't understand my private little joke of course, and for the moment I declined to elucidate.

"Where are you off to?" I asked.

"We're going to the Champagne Bar for a quick drink before the show starts at the Sky Club," Preeti said. "You coming?"

"Oh... I don't really want to go in there," I told them. "There's a waiter there who I don't want to see."

"You mean Creepy Carlos?" Preeti laughed.

I laughed too. "Yes that's the one."

"He's not there anymore," Dina told me.

"No?" I queried.

"That's right," she said. "We were sitting in there just before lunch and two white uniformed guys came in and stood by the bar while he was serving. He went over and had a talk with them. Next thing he went all red in the face, there were some raised voices, and they walked him away.

"No!" I exclaimed in feigned disbelief.

"It's true," Preeti assured me. "Another girl waitress took his place. It was really weird. He was always there, but we haven't seen him back there since."

"OK, I'll come with you then, but would you do me a favour first?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Just go to the reception desk and ask to speak to him."

"OK," Preeti agreed, and she trotted off down the stairs while Dina and I sat and admired the pert little bum on the new waitress.

When Preeti came back she looked puzzled. "What did they say?" I asked her.

"They said he was 'indisposed'."

"Weird," I said, hiding the fact that I had fully expected this.

"Yes," she went on, "and when I asked if he would be on duty tomorrow, they said, Sorry, but he's permanently indisposed."

"Oh dear," I said, struggling to hide my true feelings.

We got to the Sky Club early as usual, but there was no sign of Shreeya. "I think we've lost her for the night," I told them.

"Where could she be?" Dina asked. I tried to look nonchalant, but they could tell I knew more than I was saying. "Come on! Out with it! Where is she?" Dina demanded.

"Well... promise you won't say anything to her?"

"OK," they both agreed.

"You have to say 'I promise.' It's a sort of 'pact' thing."

"I promise" they chorused.

"And no one else either?"

"Come on! Come on!" they insisted, excitedly.

"OK, well... the last time I saw her... she was... in bed with my boyfriend."

They just stared, and I laughed.

"Oh you!" Dina said, pushing me. "Come on. Where is she really."

"That's the truth!" I assured them. "He's not really my boyfriend. Not now anyway. He's hers now," I laughed.

They clearly didn't believe it, so I gave them a précised account of the day from 10:30am up to 4pm, and when they'd had time to take it all in, I made them promise again that they wouldn't say anything to anyone.

We spent the evening dancing together, and three-way smooching to all the slow songs that Synergy seemed to be playing especially for us. They played that strange song again, the one they had played at the sail-sway, and the singer's eyes hardly left me for a second.

"She wants to fuck you," Dina told me as the three of us were huddled together on the dance floor in front of them, and just for good measure she pressed her lips to my ear and pushed her tongue in, probably expecting that I would pull away in surprise, but I didn't.

"It's mutual," I told her, and I made a point of letting the singer see as I kissed her briefly, then looked up to the black singer and smiled invitingly before kissing Preeti too.

Plenty of the guys were watching us, far too closely for comfort, but as there were three of us together we felt quite safe. It was only when the band finished and they were packing their kit away that the singer came over and sat herself down with us.

"Hello girls," she said, in her deeply feminine American voice. "I'm Neena. You girls like to move together, don't you."

The Asian sisters were silent but I replied with, "Hello. I'm Macey. Yes, we do." I could feel myself trembling slightly.

She immediately moved up close beside me, and I gazed deep into her big dark eyes. I imagined those beautiful thick lips pressed against mine, that dark pink tongue pushing into my mouth, and her hands exploring my body.

"You move nicely on the floor honey," she said, her minty breath so close to my face. "Bruno and I," she glanced across toward the bass player who was busy packing up their equipment, "we appreciate a good mover. Would you like to come back for a drink with us?"

Dina gripped my wrist. It felt like a warning. "I'm sorry. I'd love to, but I told my mam I'd be back as soon as the show finished."

"Hmmm... Shame," she purred, looking pointedly at Dina. "Maybe another time then?" She was now studying the Asian Babes beside me and licking her lips.

"Yes please... I'd like that," I told her. She smiled a wide-eyed, white toothy smile.

"How about you two?" she asked, in a slow drawl.

"Sorry," Dina spoke for them both. "We're with someone."

"Hmmm..." she mused, looking me up and down again. "Next time then," she said slowly, licking her lips, meaningfully.

"You need to be careful girl," Preeti told me when she had gone.

"Why?"

"Those two are dangerous," Dina said. She looked serious, and I should have taken heed, but somehow I was infatuated with Neena; I wanted her so badly.

"Come on. Let's get you back," Preeti suggested.

We got into the lift together but my mind was elsewhere, only really becoming properly alert as the 'ding' announced our arrival at Deck 8.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You're coming back with us tonight," Dina told me. "We're going to fuck you."

"Oh... no, I can't," I objected.

"Why?" they chorused, looking disappointed. "We've done it before?" Preeti questioned, almost pleading.

"I know," I told her, "and I would love to... really I would, but... I don't think Georgia wants me there tonight. Besides, I meant it about having to get back. I've not seen my folks all day and they were worried about me. I promised I wouldn't be late."

"Oh," Preeti whined, pouting.

"Plan B then?" Dina suggested.

"I guess so," Preeti replied, looking a bit brighter.

"What's Plan B?" I asked.

"This," Dina said, pressing the button for Deck 1.

"Where are we going?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Nowhere," Preeti giggled as Dina wrapped her arms around me, pushing me against the back wall of the lift, and proceeded to kiss and fondle me while our mobile hideaway descended to the deserted depths of the lowest deck.

Half a minute later there was a 'ding' to mark the end of my impromptu clinch with Dina. She smiled, stepping away from me slowly as the lift doors slid open, and the three of us looked out onto the deserted lift lobby.

I moved forward to step out, but Preeti stopped me.

"What now?" I asked.

"My turn," she said, smiling lewdly, as Dina pressed the button for Deck 9.

She didn't wait for the doors to close before she was on me, her tongue deep in my mouth and her hand squeezing and tweaking my breast, then down between my thighs to tease my tender little slit through my panties.

The familiar 'ding' after another 30 seconds, announced our arrival as the doors slid open again. Once more we were confronted by a completely vacant lobby. Well, it was after 1am.

"I'm not getting out here," I told them.

"No! You're not!" Dina assured me with a laugh, gripping my hand as Preeti pressed the button for Deck 1 again.

Up and down we went, with the pair of them taking turns to make out with me, their inquisitive fingers becoming more and more adventurous with each passing trip.

On one occasion, when Preeti pressed the button for Deck 1, we went up instead of down. On Deck 10, a swathe looking gentleman and his 'far-too-young looking' female companion in a low cut front and back, split sided dress, stepped into the lift. The man pressed the button for Deck 4, while Preeti stood there giving him coy looks and sucking her fingers as we three watched the realisation spread over his face as to what we were up to.

"Goodnight," Preeti said softly as they alighted. He turned and gave us a knowing smile. 'Yes,' I thought. 'He knows exactly what we're doing.'

"Do you think he's fucking her?" Preeti asked.

"Is The Pope a Catholic?" Dina replied.

"I should think The Pope would be fucking her too if he had the chance. I know I would," I told them.

"She might be his daughter," Preeti suggested.

"He had his arm around her waist before they got in," Dina pointed out. "If she's his daughter I still think he's fucking her."

"My dad fucked me!" I told them. They looked at me in stunned silence for a moment, until the 'ding' brought us all back to Earth, figuratively speaking. I still have no idea why I told them that.

All Dina said was, "I missed my turn."

"Luck of the draw," Preeti told her, unsympathetically.

"Why don't we go up to Deck 10?" I asked. We'd get longer.

"It's too busy," Dina replied, adding, "The All-Day Buffet is up there," as she pressed the button for Deck 9 again, and Preeti thrust her eager tongue into my mouth.

We had a few more trips up and down, and I finger-fucked them both as they did me, until it dawned on me, "Hey. What about the security cameras?"

"What about them?"

"Do they have them in the lifts?"

"Of course."

"They'll be watching us then?" I asked.

Preeti giggled. "Of course they will. They'll be getting off on this."

"Oh," I said, pulling away. "I don't think I like the idea of that."

"Awww, don't spoil our fun," Dina begged.

"Sorry, but I've... gone off the idea a bit," I told them.

"Oh," Preeti whined.

"It's probably time I was going anyway. We've been up and down in this lift for the last ten minutes. We'll be in danger of wearing it out."

"I'd like to wear you out," Preeti told me.

"Me too," Dina agreed.

"You two should meet my ex-boyfriend then," I laughed.

"Ex-boyfriend?" Dina asked.

"I think so," I told them. "I wouldn't mind betting he's Shreeya's boyfriend now."

"You don't seem too upset about it?" she teased.

"You know I like girls better," I told her, giving her a quick kiss as our temporary canoodling cave finally came to rest on Deck 7.

"Would you walk me home, please?" I asked.

"Try and stop us, they replied."

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers