Lusting after a Roommate

Story Info
Following an amazing first time, Megan daydreams of Anne.
1.9k words
4.53
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers

Megan started the next morning with a shower. She considered a cold one, but the second she put her hand under it she very quickly reconsidered. She squeezed her pudge grumpily. "If you won't look good, the least you could do is insulate me."

Alone with her thoughts, she stepped into the rapidly warming water and got scrubbing. She was used to cleaning her own cum off, but never after letting it harden. She figured she probably ought to to put Anne's bedding in the wash today, too, if Anne hadn't already done it. Making a mental note, she got to work. It wasn't hard. Due to her rather unique anatomical problem, she kept herself clean shaven on all of her body to avoid stickage. Another hassle, but one she was kind of glad about the night before.

She worked her way down, eventually reaching the flaccid monsters responsible for the mess. It wasn't hard, but already hung past her knee, over 18 inches, and she knew it wasn't going to stay that way. The shower was where she masturbated- clean up, you see- and she had conditioned her body to get aroused in there, to say nothing of the hot water already sending sparks across her nerves.

Well, she still had time, she might as well take care of this. She reached for the white 8-inch dildo in the corner and let her hand slide between her legs, under her heavy sack, to the unassuming girlhood beneath. Her eyes fluttered shut and a sigh escaped her lips. Her cock began to harden and lengthen, ignored by her hands, but caressed by the falling water. She tried to think of the handsome men on her computer, her masturbatory aids, but the memory of Anne clouded her mind. She reached back and rubbed the tip of the dildo against her lips, hoping the touch would help, but it didn't. Her nerves down there seemed to refuse to cooperate, and to make matters worse, her cock was especially sensitive, sending small eddies of pleasure into her nethers from the heat alone. It reminded her of the heat of Anne's mouth...

She groaned and leaned forward, pushing the dildo into herself, but her juices wouldn't flow. She tried repeating the names of her favorite pornstars, tried moaning them, but nothing worked. All her mind could see were the muscles, the breasts, the pussy- the taste still lingering in her memory- and those eyes just eating her up. No one had every looked at her like that before. She had hardly dared to hope that anyone even could. And yet there she was.

Megan stared into the white tile before her. She wasn't going to derail her dreams for a girl. She was going to find a man who accepted her body for what it was, who would fuck her like a real girl, make her feel like a woman! She got a little bit of lubricant flowing and impatiently slid the dildo in all the way. She moaned, but the feeling was distant. What had Anne done to her? What had she done to herself? Leaning back, she pressed herself to the side of the shower and began to rise and fall on her toy, still growing cock flopping against her legs. "Fuck you, cock, stop doing the thinking for me," she grumbled. She grabbed her small- well, relatively- tits and played with her nipple, doing something- anything- to get herself off. Anything except giving into what her body was telling her to do.

Slaps, groans, moans, and the never-ending patter of water echoed through her room for over half an hour as she fought with herself, but her body refused to yield. It was like there was a ceiling to her pleasure that she just couldn't break through.

Finally, she sat back, having sunk to the ground, and tossed the dildo away in defeat. "Fine. But just this once." She glared at the cock rising in front of her, so engorged now that it managed to rise off the ground despite its weight. She grabbed it, trying to be as un-pleasurable as possible, but a moan escaped her lips involuntarily as the ceiling was explosively broken. "Ohhh fuuuuuck!"

Her body shivered of its own volition, despite the hot water still raining down. She slowly, hesitantly, put a second hand on her cock, still unable to wrap both of them all the way around it, but effectively giving it a snug ring to stimulate itself with. Her hips began to buck slightly. She watched as it danced in front of her, rising nearly to her own height, taunting her as if to say 'you want to fuck Anne, just admit it'.

And frankly, in the moment, she was past the point of argument. She squeezed that big, angry cock hard, and pumped furiously, while pistoning her hips into it. She went off like a firecracker before she knew it, hosing the wall with more cum than the shower could keep up with. "Mmmmph, fuuuuck! Anne, you stupid, sexy muscle succubus!" The vision of Anne's perfect body danced before Megan's eyes, flexing every one of those beautifully sculpted curves, flaunting her every asset, and jilling herself to the sight of her roommate getting off to her. Fuck, now Megan was reciprocating that. Was Anne masturbating too? Was she thinking of Megan when she did? That set Megan off even harder, essentially stacking another orgasm on top of her ongoing one. The shower drain clogged up for a second in response, needing a moment before it could get back to flushing everything away.

Megan slumped, eyes shut, her whole body tingling from her huge cock's orgasm. It was essentially her biggest organ, so when it went off, she ended up barely functional. It was ludicrous to think of how much of her nervous system was contained just in that one stupid, lousy slab of meat. But, it was a slab of meat that got her hooked up with the sexiest and sweetest girl on campus.

Her eyes opened, watching her softening cock, the way it curved like a resting python as it lay in the pooling water, leftover cum still leaking out of the tip. Why was she being such a stinker about this, really? Anne was an amazing person. They were going to have sex again, there was no going back. She might as well be okay with using her dick for once. She wasn't giving up, though! No siree, not Megan! She was going to find a hot guy who wasn't grossed out, scared by, or too fixated on her cock, to settle down with. That plan was just... tabled for a while.

Sighing, Megan peeled herself off the floor and turned the water off. Well, that ought to keep her satisfied for the rest of the day. She toweled off, wrinkled her nose at how her fingers looked like prunes, and got herself ready. She grimaced at the clock, knowing she was going to be late to her first class, but had breakfast anyway. Anne never missed breakfast in order to keep her calorie count up. Megan just needed it to fuel the monster in her pants, she didn't really have a choice in the matter.

She got ready in a rush after that, and took the tram to class rather than walk. She still missed almost half of it, but she was a good student dammit, so she would weather through this!

...

"Anybody home?" Megan asked as she returned to the apartment that evening. No sounds from Anne's room- or anywhere for that matter. Anne usually had a class soon, so she must have still been out. Megan set her stuff in her room and checked the fridge for something to eat.

Munching on a hastily-stuffed pitta pocket, she tried to sit down and read, but found herself unable to focus. She just felt mentally tired. Anne was always on her mind, though it was more of a general lack of focus. It happened from time to time, just usually less sexily, and usually when she didn't have things she was trying to avoid thinking about.

With an exasperated sigh, she marked her page and set it aside, then stepped into the common area to look for a way to clear her head. Anne's door was slightly ajar, she noticed. That wasn't terribly unusual, but it caught her attention for understandable reasons now. Well, she did tell herself she should clean Anne's sheets if she hadn't already done so... She figured it wouldn't hurt to step inside.

The room was much the same as it had been the night before, only this time Anne wasn't in it. It was her first time in there with nobody else home. She checked the sheets and realized they were different ones- Anne must have had a backup. The mattress was dry too, by some miracle. It felt a little crusty as she pressed on it, but that might have been her imagination. Stupid cum factories. Megan foretold much shower sex in her future. That, or a waterproof mattress.

Well, if Anne had changed the sheets, the dirty ones were probably around somewhere. The first contender was a large box underneath the bed, so she pulled that out. Rifling through someone else's belongings wasn't the best thing she'd done that day, but... If she was honest with herself, she was a little hopeful to learn something more around Anne.

And boy did she get her wish! She shoved the box back under the bed and instinctively got up to leave, but her curiosity stopped her. Looking slowly back, she slunk back to the bedside and drew the box out again. Slowly, she opened the top once more. That was a big collection of sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, even anal beads, and... a collar? Handcuffs? Had Megan gotten herself into more than she had bargained for? More than that, though, she was amazed at the tremendous variety of sizes these toys came in. One of them was big enough to make Megan's look... well, not quite so stupendously huge, but still, if that was the biggest Anne could take, she would need more practice. But jeez, if she could take that, Megan could fist her with ease, up to the elbow. She wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but she was getting quite hard.

Suddenly, she heard the apartment door open and she froze. Panicking, she closed the box and shoved it under the bed, then looked for a spot to hide. The only place she could think of was deeper under the bed, so there she went! And not a second too soon. The moment she touched the back wall, the door to Anne's room opened and the big girl herself stepped in.

What followed was a long panic attack as she watched Anne go straight for the box she had just peeked in. She toyed with a piece of lint for some reason, then took the giant dildo and got up. When Megan heard the bathroom door close, she quickly rolled out from under the bed and made her way to her room, trying to be quiet.

She almost tripped over her own dick as Anne's first moans echoed through the door. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't stop herself. Clutching the straining bulge in her pants, she crouched by the door and listened as her amazing, amazonian, beautiful roommate moaned her name over and over. She could feel her heart nearly bursting out of her chest, and her cock of course nearly bursting out of her pants. Anne was as obsessed with her as she felt with her! Too soon, the water shut off. Megan took a moment for her wits to return. She hopped to her feet and went to her own bathroom. She was going to need a second shower tonight.

Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers