Lusting for Her Friend

Story Info
A futa antelope masturbates to her fantasies...
2.1k words
3.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Harper grunted, squirming into her bed, though the bed was set into the floor, which was a side more comfortable for her, being a feral pronghorn antelope. Her pink neckerchief was set aside on her small nightstand, for she did stand a little shorter than most, even if she was not like most either. The antelope, with her smooth, black and white markings layered under well-groomed tan-brown, presented as female, but, well, considering that she went without clothes most of the time, it was obvious that she was transgender. With an udder and a shaft, Harper took the way to identify herself that felt most natural, living her best life.

Other things, however, for Harper, were not natural at all, as she tossed and turned, sheets tangling around her hind legs as she groaned.

"Urgh... Why can't I sleep?"

She muttered to herself, her large, swollen teats heralding just how full her udders were. It was likely that she would soon have to milk them again, but, well, that was just a part of it. Harper had never really gotten into the pleasures of milking herself, though it could be something that she tried one day, even as her shaft poked out of her sheath lightly.

Of course, she knew why she was so horny and turned on, tucking a pillow under her stomach with her forelegs and pressing her head down, whimpering softly, as she ground her length into it. It was so hard to not think of Diane, the feral equine that had become her friend.

And at such a late hour, really, there was just a problem there, her need rising, her shaft aching, the slim, pinkly flesh-coloured length digging into the pillow as Harper rocked her hips without even thinking about what she was doing. It was instinctual, for someone like her, someone who was in touch with the needs of their body, licking her lips, nipping at one, though she didn't like to do that too much. The metallic flare of blood in her mouth, well, it wasn't the most pleasant thing for her, being a prey animal.

Maybe Diane was different to others, she'd thought before, when the mare had not even batted an eyelid at her being trans. Which she'd loved. Yet it turned out that that was just the way that the equine was, a little apathetic, not really bothered by anything, easy-going to the point that it could be considered offensive sometimes.

But she was beautiful, strong with a thickly rounded set of hindquarters that were layered with muscle, all the way down to the hocks where she stood tall, her long, black tail flicking back and forth sinuously over it. Harper groaned, licking her lips, the antelope giving in well and truly to her fantasies. It wasn't as if Diane was going to know, even if she was too awkward, needing a long time to work up the nerve to take someone under her wing, let alone to pursue more.

The horse rose in her mind in all her glory, tall and powerful, her black hide giving way to a streaked white going down to her hind leg, as if paint had been splattered up her -- only more beautifully. The same white marking with mapping around the edges was streaked over her face, leaving her with a white muzzle that arched around her eye and dipped to her cheek, painting her mane with white streaks also where it split. Harper had never seen anyone with markings like that, even though she had been around a fair few feral furries just like herself, and she had been softly infatuated from the beginning.

She murmured, rocking her smooth, slickening shaft into the pillow, her nuts tucked back behind it, the sheath softly plump from the rise of her hard length. Oh, it was a little on the crude side, to be fair, for her, but Harper couldn't help herself, not as she imagined dipping her nose under the mare's sweetly silky tail, nuzzling into her sex and lapping around the edge of her sex. She'd watched Diane before too, when she had been in season, how her marehood winked and pulled, dripping and drooling her arousal. Harper still did not know if Diane had been so open with her about that because she trusted her or if the fact of the matter was that Diane simply wasn't concerned with anyone at all seeing her like that.

Maybe that was something that Harper would uncover in time, she thought to herself, but she could only wait and see there. She moaned lightly, secluded in her room away from prying eyes, easily able to take care of the needs of her body, though she had not done so for a little while. There was a tiny twinge of guilt in the pit of her stomach at how she was masturbating to the thought of one of her closest friends, but Harper did not even know whether Diane thought of her in that way too or not.

There was no way to tell, not unless she found the nerve to speak to Diane about it, to pry and to dig a little bit more into what lay between them.

Yet it did not matter for the pursuit of her private fantasies, imagining Diane lying down before her, the mare on her side, legs kicked out so that her pussy was exposed, dripping and gleaming with her arousal. In the bedroom, Harper moaned, the antelope shuddering bodily, her cock dripping pre-cum into the pillow. It did not linger long, however, soaking into the pillow, so that a gleam and a smear of cum did not last on her shaft for all that long. The pillow, thankfully, was soft and plush enough for her to really dig into it, her hips pushed up higher in the air, grinding into it and bearing down as if she was taking her pleasure with the mare.

"Oh, Diane..." She moaned, the hint of a blush dancing around her cheeks, the pronghorn antelope's eyes half-closed, luxuriating in the moment that was hers and hers alone. "I wish... Mmm... Oh, you'd feel so good wrapped around me."

She'd never been close enough to feel it, though Harper could still imagine just how the mare's succulent heat could wrap around her cock, taking her deeper and deeper, using the full, slim length. Of course, she was not that thick around her girth, being an antelope, but she had more than enough rising from her sheath to please a partner, imagining the slickness of Diane's pussy as she drove in.

"Unff..."

She bucked her hips, thrusting harder, grinding into the pillow with an even greater sense of urgency than before. It was hard not to, even when she was, in the secrecy of her mind, mounting the mare, thrusting in hard and fast to her pussy, sinking deeply. One day, perhaps, she would know what Diane felt around her, but Harper didn't want to rush things, taking things step by step, always making sure that Diane was comfortable with where they were in their relationship, even if it was to stay just as a friendship.

If that was what Diane wanted then that would have to be enough for her.

"Mmm... Ohh..."

She could not stop her groans as she thrust, her teats leaking softly, rubbing into the pillow as milky droplets teased forth. It excited her further, that soft sense of warmth and wetness, humping more fervently, her cock dripping faintly, needing more, always more. She could not hold back as she pressed onward to orgasm, even if the antelope was there to enjoy every last moment of it, soothing her frazzled mind in the dark of the night. There was only a little light filtering in through the window, from the street light outside, a softer, milder light that suited the feral furries that lived in that area of the mixed town better. Sometimes, their eyesight could be a little more pained in the brightest of artificial lights, which wasn't always the best for the prey species among them.

That was not something that the antelope had to worry about, however, not as her skin prickled with heat, her small tail twitching back and forth, flipping up to reveal the white underneath. She needed it, heaving lightly, her flanks shuddering with every less than daintily snatched breath that she managed to snatch into her lungs, as if every gulp of air was not permitted to her at that time, making her work harder for it than ever before.

"Mmm... Oh... Ohhh..."

Harper shifted to her side a little. Even though it was not the easiest position to thrust in, making her put the swing of her hips into it and kick her hind legs a little with every thrust, it helped her keep the pillow tucked up right into her crotch, her balls pressing back against her udders and teats, droplets of milk leaking onto her nuts. That was a mess that she would have to clean up later, though it was not something that Harper was all that worried about, no.

It wasn't important, not as that insidious, teasing, curling heat of climax coursed through her, swelling in the pit of her belly and exploding out. She was climaxing before she knew it, grunting and groaning, not even trying to be quiet as she orgasmed with the idea of Diane's thick, round hind end pressing back up against her, her balls lightly bouncing off her firmly muscled rump as she spent long, thin ropes of cum inside her best friend.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Her cry was louder that time, surely loud enough to be heard from the street outside, though that was not any real matter, no, not a real problem. Some things, after all, didn't have to be worried about, not like that, not as Harper pressed on, licking her lips, letting her balls ache and throb and do what they needed to do as the simmering heat within her body eased a little more with every spurt. Even though she did not spend particularly thick spurts of cum, her orgasm, perhaps due to her body and nature, went on and on, allowing her to truly revel in her orgasm.

Faintly, she hugged the pillow to her with her forelegs, pressing her dainty hooves down into it, just to get an added jot of stimulation, shivering bodily. A full-body shiver rolled through her, muscles twitching, and, finally, Harper let out a long sigh that echoed entirely through her room, easing through her body. It was good, at last, to let out that relief, her cum slowing, dribbling for the last drops from the tip of her cock, throbbing lightly, feeling the pulsing rush of blood in her shaft, the sheath pulled back around the base.

"Mmmm... Okay, that was worth it."

She smiled a little shyly to herself, but there was nothing there, not really, for her to be embarrassed about. It had just felt so good to think about Diane, to give in to her wants and needs, the desires that, just maybe, she had not paid all that much attention to before. If she did pay attention to her desire, the tingling heat of arousal prickling, soothing, making her tail twitch and twitch and twitch, udders quivering. Her teats brimmed over with sensitivity, teasing back and forth over the pillow as she tucked it back a little more, whimpering softly in the back of her throat.

Maybe she'd be bold enough to ask Diane to do something with her, yes... But it would take time, making sure that Diane was into it too, that she was doing things that Diane would like. Or maybe they would stay friends.

Who was to know?

Either way, Harper would always have her fantasies and one thing was certain in that she would think about Diane in the dead of the night, pleasing her needs, again and again...

There'd never be any harm, after all, in lusting for her friend.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Pleasurable Interlude Furries & hermaphrodites: what could be better?in NonHuman
Nothing But Horse Cocks Elle goes far too far transforming with many cocks and balls.in Fetish
A New World A man is transported into a world of furries...in NonHuman
How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01 A bunny gets stuffed - but will her husband find out?in Fetish
My Nympho Futa Neighbour Pt. 01 A sexy Futa woman moves in nearby…in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories