LwL: Harry's Birthday

Story Info
An all out bisexual group session.
2.3k words
4.36
18.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one is mostly just sex. One note: I don't mention condoms in this one, but it should be assumed that they're being used. These folks all play safe)

A year ago, Harry would not have imagined he would spend his birthday naked, blindfolded and tied to a bedpost in a hotel room. And yet here he was.

This had all started when Harry made a casual remark to Joan that he had gotten to the point where he could tell who was giving him a blowjob. His various lovers had different techniques, he explained, and while all enjoyable they definitely felt different. Joan had already planned a special evening for Harry's birthday, but this caused her to get a little creative with her plans.

"Okay, smart guy," said Joan, "it's time to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak." Joan had gathered many of their friends -all with whom they had shared intimacies - and planned to have them each try their oral skills on Harry. Harry had promised not to peek, but he was tied to the bedposts so he couldn't move his blindfold or try to feel the mystery lovers.

The first person began with long licks and kisses on his shaft and it took Harry less than a minute to guess.

"That's got to be Terry," he said, and he heard Terry laugh. "I can't fool you," Terry said.

The next up was probably a woman based on the perfume that wafted in the air, and Harry felt a hand on his balls, then another gloved hand play with his asshole.

"Bridget!" He said, confidently, and then he heard her say "you got me."

Harry couldn't tell for sure who the next one was, but he guessed that it was a woman. They didn't say for sure whether he was right, but after the allotted two minutes they moved on.

Next up was made easier by the beard hairs and Harry didn't waste any time.

"Leonard. You're not going to fool me unless you shave." Leonard chuckled and said "never going to happen, my friend."

Harry recognized Sam's bobbing technique and Chris's aggressive pull forward, but he had to guess on the rest. Nevertheless, he was now rock hard, and he heard his wife's voice saying "well, looks like I've got to finish things up." He heard the jingle of Joan's nipple rings as she lay down and lovingly ministered to his cock, and after a few minutes he came hard.

"So how'd I do?" asked Harry as he felt someone untie his hands. He rubbed his wrists and pulled off his blindfold, to see his friends crowded around the bed. Judy was holding a clipboard with everyone's name listed with either a checkmark or an X.

"Well, you got all the guys correct, and you were able to distinguish between men and women, but the only women you got right were Bridget and Amanda - Joan, too, but she was sort of the control group."

"Damn," said Harry, "I guess I'll just have to sample some more," which earned a chorus of groans from the women.

They were again in the penthouse suite, and everyone was either nude or somewhere near that state. Most of Harry and Joan's friends - or at least most of the ones they also called lovers - were there to celebrate Harry's birthday with an evening of love and sex.

There was a knock on the door for room service, and Joan quickly put on a robe and opened the door.

"Your drinks, ma'am," said the server, a prim woman in her 20s. For a moment Joan was concerned she might have some of Harry's cum on her face, but she figured the gIrl had probably seen it all. Smiling, Joan signed for the drinks, giving a generous tip.

Joan had ordered champagne and sparkling water for the non-drinkers in the group. She called everybody to attention, popping the corks and pouring glasses.

"Let's have a toast to the birthday boy, but first he should say a few words."

Harry got in front of the group.

"I'm actually not that bad at speeches, although I usually don't give them right after a blowjob." A mixture of laughter and groans came from the crowd.

"This is going to sound corny, but really, I love you all, and that's what it's all about. I like sharing my love. Let's have fun, okay?"

They broke off into loose groups to explore the penthouse suite and make love together. Harry grabbed Sam, who he hadn't seen in awhile. They hugged and kissed, with Sam's cock fully hard while Harry was almost recovered from his first orgasm.

"Oh babe, I've missed you," said Sam. Harry loved when Sam was affectionate with him. "Let's go to the hot tub."

They got in the hot top and resumed their embrace. Sam suggested they not touch cocks ("don't want to go off too fast," he laughed) but just sit there and make out.

"Room enough for a third, boys?" asked Amanda. She was about to get In when Sam stopped her.

"I've got a better idea," he said, grabbing his wife's legs and positioning her so that he could access her pussy. Signalling for Harry to join in, he began to eat Amanda out. Harry smiled and dove in, licking Amanda while stopping occasionally to kiss Sam. The two men tried to coordinate their techniques, each alternating between Amanda's pussy lips and her clit.

"Oh wow, you guys know what you're doing," said Amanda, her eyes heavy-lidded with intense pleasure.

While Harry was catching up with Sam and Amanda, Joan was doing something she had wanted to do for a long time. Several of their friends were playfully engaging each other near one of the suite's beds. Joan approached Sylvia with her strap-on and smiled.

"When you first fucked me I said that one day we should switch roles," said Joan, embracing and kissing the older woman. "Might as well try it now." Sylvia raised an eyebrow and grinned, bringing Joan closer as they tumbled onto the bed with Joan on top. Joan was no novice to the strap-on, and lately she had become more comfortable with her masculine side. She felt powerful as they arranged themselves into a missionary position, with Sylvia bringing her legs up. Joan had been with Sylvia enough to know that the older woman had a phenomenal strength that belied her slender frame. As Joan pumped into Sylvia, she felt Sylvia push back with her whole body, creating a sensuous rhythm.

Joan looked around and took in the erotic sights. She couldn't see the hot tub from where she was sitting, but she could see Leonard, Terry and Chris on the bed, sucking each other's cock in a daisy chain. Meanwhile, Judy and Marie were sharing a double-ended dildo while Bridget was embracing and kissing both. In turn, Judy and Marie each had a hand on Bridget's pussy.

Joan now turned her attention back to her own lover. She had always found it amusing how Sylvia - who was almost always dressed impeccably in public, with her hair tightly braided - would fall into total sexual abandon while making love. It was as if letting down her long, silvery hair was a switch that brought out this side of her. Tonight, however, Sylvia was on an even more extreme wavelength. With her hair flowing all around her she looked like a pagan priestess receiving the spirit of her patron goddess as a worshipper mated with her. Joan relished being in the "male" role, but she also felt the great power that Sylvia wielded in taking Joan on, receiving Joan's love wholeheartedly. Sylvia's face radiated joy as she came with a mighty yell, then kissing Joan tenderly and embracing her.

"Oh Joan, that was wonderful," said Sylvia. They lay there for a moment, paying little attention to the lovemaking around them. Sylvia then playfully smacked Joan on the ass and winked. "Let's see what the others are doing."

*

After Harry and Sam had licked Amanda to an orgasm, they continued to make out with each other in the hot tub, stroking their cocks together in a highly erotic handshake. Amanda kissed them both and then she walked away, saying "have fun boys."

"I don't know about you, but my fingers are starting to prune," said Sam, "what do you say we join everyone else?"

They got out of the hot tub and towelled off. As they walked towards the main bedroom Chris was there to meet them.

"I was wondering where you two were," said Chris. He threw his arms around them and kissed both of them passionately. Judging by his hardon he was ready to go.

They huddled together, stroking each other's cocks as they pushed against each other.

"Let's go to the bed," said Chris. The bed was empty as the others had moved on to the living room. Chris orchestrated a daisy chain between the three, with Chris sucking Sam, Sam sucking Harry, and Harry sucking Sam. Harry preferred this to the standard 69, which he had attempted many times but found awkward. It had been awhile since he'd sucked Chris's cock, which was long but thinner than most. Harry gripped it with both hands, bobbing up and down on it while licking. Feeling Sam sucking him at the same time had two effects: it made him hard but it also made him suck Chris with even more passion. There was something about giving another person pleasure that made him feel powerful. He felt his climax coming when he heard a female voice.

"Just look at these naughty boys," said Amanda. She was standing next to Judy and Bridget.

"Hey girls," said Sam, briefly taking Harry's cock out of his mouth while continuing to stroke it. "What's up?"

"Well," said Judy, "I bet those two that you guys couldn't make us come with no penetration."

"Sounds like a challenge," said Sam. "What do you think, fellas?" Harry looked at Chris and they both nodded.

"Let's go for it," said Chris.

The ensuing pile of moving bodies could not be described as anything other than gentle chaos. It was hard to keep track of who was doing what to whom, but there was a slow, languid medley of lips, tongues, breasts and genitals. Harry tried to keep his bearings by eating out Bridget while stroking Judy's pussy and (he thought) Sam's cock. Someone was sucking his cock, but he couldn't tell who.

*

When Joan and Sylvia got up from the bed, Joan started to take off her strap-on. Sylvia stopped her.

"Leave it it on," she said. "I have an idea. Meet me by the couches."

Joan did as she was told and headed to the couch, where Leonard and Terry were sitting, kissing and frotting each other as Marie gave them a double blow job. Sylvia walked up to the couch, her own strap-on in place. Sylvia tapped Terry on the shoulder.

"May we join you?"

"Of course," said Terry. "What did you have in mind?" Sylvia smiled and pointed to her strap-on. Terry looked at Leonard, who nodded his assent.

Sylvia directed Joan to take Leonard while she would take Terry. Marie stopped sucking the two men and began helping lube up their assholes. The other two women entered the men slowly, but once they were in Sylvia started fucking Terry roughly. Terry responded with a pleased moan.

"She better not be better than me," joked Marie.

"No, just different." Joan thrust into Leonard and grabbed his cock, helping him rub in against Terry's. Marie resumed sucking the two, then got up and embraced her husband.

"Sorry, Leonard," said Marie, "but I need to fuck my husband."

Marie straddled Terry's lap, letting her pussy grind into his cock as he in turn was fucked by Sylvia.

"Oh, I love a good double fuck," said Marie as she put her arms around her two lovers.

On the other side of the couch Joan kept fucking and stroking Leonard until he came in a torrent.

By now the others had conceded that Judy had won the bet, as all three women had come several times due to the efforts of the men. Judy decided that her prize would be that the other two would eat her out at the same time. This left the men still horny.

"Want to just fuck?" asked Sam.

"Yeah, alright," said Chris.

They lubed up while figuring out the logistics. Chris offered to take Harry's cock while Sam would fuck Harry. This was agreeable to all and soon they were screwing in tandem. Harry liked being in the middle, especially because it put him in a position where he could kiss Sam and then turn around and kiss Chris. Harry pulled and stroked Chris's cock, having remembered the ways Chris liked it. Sam came first, then Chris, while Harry lingered for a moment and finally came. They collapsed in a pile and watched the women make love to each other. Already sated by their oral efforts, Judy was now rewarding Bridget and Amanda by stroking their pussies.

As the evening wore on the couples regrouped with their life partners, with Bridget settling in with Terry and Marie. Harry and Joan had their own session in the large shower, then washed everything off and joined the crew in the living room.

The rest of the night was like a pornographic version of a French farce, with people going from room to room and bed to bed. Somewhere in the midst of all this Harry and Joan managed to get a good night's sleep.

They arose late and enjoyed brunch at the hotel restaurant. Harry noticed that Terry was writing something on a napkin. It appeared to be mathematical formulas.

"What are you figuring out?" said Harry. Terry smiled his warm smile.

"The number of different permutations that can occur between 11 people," Terry looked up at Harry and laughed. "It's upwards of several million."

Harry also laughed.

"Well, we didn't do all of them last night, but we have it a good try."